♚ ɢɪᴀɴᴛᴇss searching for prey!

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

♚ ɢɪᴀɴᴛᴇss searching for prey!

Postby thestrawberrybandit » Wed Jan 20, 2016 12:08 am

EDIT: I'm looking for someone who is willing to play multiple characters and interact with multiple characters. I've been itching for a borrower roleplay. They're the little people that live in the homes of normal sized people - "borrowing" things around the house that wouldn't be noticed. If you've seen Arrietty or the classic "The Borrowers", you'll know what I'm talking about. Anyways, the idea isn't fully fleshed out yet but that's what you are for! For us to make a really, really awesome roleplay happen. PM me if interested! Hope to hear from you soon.

Hello the seeking partner forum! Bandit at it again, with their never-ending search for long term / literate roleplay partners! I have recently been able to actually be online for long periods of time and I am in need for giantess / vore scenarios. I remember creating a topic a few months ago, attempted to find said topic, but couldn't manage to find it, so I decided to make a new one! This new one causes for a lot of changes, considering how picky I have become over the last few months. I encourage that you read through everything. I will know if you don't!

But let's get started; I'm rambling.

Yes / What I would like.
    As usual, I am looking to play an entirely human, female giantess whom is tastefully cruel and endlessly playful to the point where I keep you guessing on what she plans to do next with every paragraph that I post. This does not necessarily imply hard vore, given the cruel aspects to my characters, despite not minding it myself. I enjoy playing the sort of giantess who is generally uncaring about your well-being; intending on doing what she wants with you as she pleases, regardless of how you may feel about the situation she is currently putting you through. The possibilities are literally endless. I have played as a giantess on Eka's for many years now; I have the appropriate experience, my intention is to keep your interested and to have a good time. This is roleplaying, not a chore; I will make it as fun and enjoyable as I possibly can, by catering to both of our desires. With that being said, please keep reading!

THIRD PERSON PLAY ONLY. I cannot stress this enough.

Fear is a major component that I would like be incorporated into the scene. If you are being held hostage by a woman as tall as the Eiffel Tower and has every intention of eating you, I expect you to be scared shitless. (Willing prey isn't welcomed, so do not try to convince me otherwise.) I want you begging, screaming, crying, pleading, whimpering, sobbing -- all of those delicious details thoroughly placed. Even going so far as to sacrifice your friends for your own ass. Emotions are key when roleplaying with me. But - don't overdo it; you know what I mean.

My heart lies with original characters. The more detailed and depth within a character, the more I'll be willing to put my heart in your hands. I like backstory, personality, what makes them them, quirks, pet peeves, likes and dislikes, favorite pizza toppings - just ... all that beautiful detail, you know?

This will be long term only[/i]. This roleplay could go on for days, weeks, months, even years, if played correctly and both partners put enough effort to keep the scene interesting. My longest going roleplay hit it's one year mark back in April, and neither of us have any intention of quitting our current scene. If you're not willing to do this type of scene, do not contact me; I'm not searching for a '[i]quickie'.

I expect literacy. With that being said, I would like you to have proper grammar and spelling. I do not care on how you speak out of character, but when you are writing, I want to be able to understand everything that you are giving to me. Do not be afraid to share every single detail to me, or whatever your character is feeling, their inner thoughts, etc. Please take your time, I am immensely patient person, especially because I am asking for verbose posts along with my long term preference. Take your time to reply, I do not mind waiting.

I am always looking for someone who is okay with playing multiple characters or me playing multiple characters. An example would be, our main characters and a few nameless characters with generic names that you don't really need to remember, because they're the first to go. So ... my character, Allyson, and your character ... Andrew - both of our mains, where the main focus will be around, with Andrew's friends Claire, Tiffany, Ronald, and Jeffrey, who won't exactly receive the amount of undivided attention as Andrew will receive. Just an example! If you're confused, just let me know!

As vore is a fetish, I am mostly seeking those more interested in the vore aspects of the scenario, rather than the sexual aspects, considering I am not exactly too keen on the idea of our characters gaining erotic pleasure on either ends. For my giantesses, you are food and that's all you will be. They do not derive sexual satisfaction from eating.

And lastly ... from what I can think of at the moment: digestion. I would like it to be present; whether it is implied or graphically detailed through a series of paragraphs, I don't care. That's as close as the finality as I am willing to get, even if I am sort of okay with implied piss / scat.

No / Do not even try to convince me.
    Same size vore.
    Mega micro.
    Mega macro.
    Underage prey.
    Pregnant prey.
    Oversexualized scenes. You're lucky if I consider any type of sexual nature in the roleplay.
    Playing male predators.
    Transformation.
    Less than paragraph play.
    Grab and Gulp scenes.
    Unbirth
    Anal Vore
    Impregnation
    Scat / Farting

Now! With ALL of that being said to prove that you actually read all of this, please place the word 'strawberry' somewhere in your PM. As the title or just somewhere in the paragraph, I don't mind.

I do prefer roleplaying over private messages more than instant messengers, but I may be willing to give out my Skype, if I'm interested enough.

Thanks for reading! Hope to talk to you soon!
(I will periodically be coming back and editing some things, but I'll put notices!)

Last bumped by thestrawberrybandit on Wed Jan 20, 2016 12:08 am.
thestrawberrybandit
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!