Looking for new friends and role players to talk vore!

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Looking for new friends and role players to talk vore!

Postby preyforpreds » Sat Aug 09, 2014 2:24 am

Hi there guys.

So I've been on Eka's for a few weeks and was hoping I could meet someone to talk vore with and even become friends.

So for myself, I'm a 23 guy in the Midwest. I'm extremely submissive, so I identify as prey and would love to find a dominant girl to meet! I'm flexible with details and really just looking to connect with someone over vore more than anything.

I've come to hate eka's pm system, so if you'd like to chat, please send me a message and let me know your Skype or yahoo or any other im account and we can chat!

Last bumped by preyforpreds on Sat Aug 09, 2014 2:24 am.
preyforpreds
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!