Tiny Prey looking for Big Predator

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Tiny Prey looking for Big Predator

Postby LittleAmelia » Sun Aug 31, 2014 2:29 pm

Hello there! My name is Amelia and I am from Europe. Ever since I was a teenager, I'd always had fantasies at least at the back of my head of a merciless predator wanting to vore me. It's just gotten closer and closer to the front of my mind over the years. I've roleplayed on other sites before, but this one is new to me, and would love to meet, chat and play with new people!

What I enjoy just as much as the vore itself, is the build up to the vore. For example, being held against someones belly and hearing it rumble while they talk about how I will end up there as well as how much they will enjoy putting me there. Being played with before hand is great too, like being let to run away only to be caught again. These are just examples, I love hearing about new ways to be humiliated and vored up, so don't be afraid to come across with something new!

I won't give too much away so I can leave more to chat about. Feel free to message me here! Thank you!
LittleAmelia
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!