Seeking Out Vocaloid RP!

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Seeking Out Vocaloid RP!

Postby kellylove » Sun Feb 08, 2015 3:36 am

If you, the roleplayer, are underaged, I will report you. I prefer underaged characters, not the person behind the character. Thank you.

Brief intro, I'm a roleplayer, obviously. I'll disclose more info about myself if I feel comfortable with you

Preferences:
I would very much like scat. Post-vore scat. Prey surviving alongside scat in full tour is fine by me. Or it could just be a clean full tour, don't mind either. If you don't want any of the above, I don't mind, those are just my personal preferences.
Male preds are my favorites, underaged characters another fave.
Canonplay as well.

Dislikes: Furries/Anthros whatever. I don't like 'em. Regular animals are okay, talking animals preferred, demi-humans are fine, but I draw the line when a cat starts standing upright and having human-like tits.
"Hermaphrodites" "Dickgirls" "Shemales" "traps" and the like. And vice versa with "cuntboys". I'm not opposed to playing with transgender characters though if you can actually use the RIGHT terminology for them.
Players that disregard my preferences. Self explanatory.
F/M vore. It's not an absolute "no" but it tends to be overdone and bland. You really need to spice it up if you want to rp F/M with me.
Players who specifically look for partners based on gender. Look, I get you're gonna get off on this roleplay more than likely, but the player's gender shouldn't really matter unless you guys are literally planning on sending nudes or something. :roll:

And that's about it!

Anyway, message me for more details. No IMs. No email. Maybe Deviantart. Absolutely no Skype.

Edit:

I am now specifically looking for a vocaloid rp. Both of us have to be vocaloids, I'll accept the deratives like Haku and Neru, well known utaus like Teto, Ritsu, ect, but no fan-made "this is my utau yuki hatsune, mikus long lost sister".

Additionally I'll love you if you want to use more obscure vocaloids like the english banks.

Edit 2: Also looking for Yugioh RPs. Namely one with Yami Bakura and Marik Ishtar.

Last bumped by kellylove on Sun Feb 08, 2015 3:36 am.
kellylove
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!