Calling all RP's! (Semi-long, multi-interest RP)

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Calling all RP's! (Semi-long, multi-interest RP)

Postby VREO » Tue Aug 25, 2015 11:35 am

Hello, Eka community! I've decided to try my hand at RP'ing, so feel free to message me if interested in my...erm...idea. If you want to RP something else, that's fine, but for the MAIN part, I'd prefer to stay inside the V.R.E.O. universe.

MAIN STORY (Prey based)
The "Victim Rescue Expedition Office (V.R.E.O) is an organization that devotes itself to helping out struggling prey in their time of need and saving them from "nasty" predators. Every year, the organization holds a recruitment program that puts rookies to the ultimate test, allowing natural selection (or stupidity) to weed out the weak.

SIDE STORY (Pred/Prey based)
Enter Flarisa Golvani; A confident, strong, mischievous 26 year old woman with an over inflated ego, and super strength to match. Standing 5'3, with a small frame, and pin-straight brown hair, this girl means serious business. And although equipped with nothing more than a handgun, pepper spray, and a cellphone, she usually finds a way to get things done. However Flarisa's not exactly the best V.R.E.O agent, and needs more money. Thus, started her own private business, dealing out victims to predators in order to get an bit of extra cash.

TL;DR
Good news! V.R.E.O. is now looking for employees to help get eaten by...I mean, employees to help other victims! (geared towards prey). Alternatively, Flarisa could always use a business partner or steady customer...

Likes- Not mandatory, but preferred.
- Detailed descriptions
-Vore
-Full Tour
-Mpreg
-Willing/Unwilling
-Expansion/Inflation
-Human/Non-human
-Oviposition
-All vore, really....

Dislikes- If it's on this list, it's not happening.
********************************************************************************
- Underage
-Feet
-Abrupt endings/ Ending randomly

(NOTE: This list may grow or shrink, depending on my mood)

If you have any questions, feel free to message me! :)
[color=#80BF00]RP'er, music lover, and (sometimes) optimist.[/color]
VREO
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!