Male Trainer Seeking Female Pokemon (F/M Vore, F/M Sex)

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Male Trainer Seeking Female Pokemon (F/M Vore, F/M Sex)

Postby Rainbowdash5432 » Fri Jul 29, 2016 12:30 pm

What i'm looking for:

I'm looking for a Female Pokemon, to accompany my Trainer on a long term RP. The RP being having, but not solely being, Sex, Vore, Adventuring, Exploring.

Pokemon i'm interested in:

-Vulpix
-Ninetales
-Eevee (Favorite)
-Jolteon
-Vaporeon
-Flareon
-Umberon
-Glaceon
-Poochyena
-Mightyena (Favorite)

(These are just my prefered choices, if you've got any others you'd like to Role as, just mention so in your response!)

Preferences:

-Gender: Of course, as the title suggests, i'd only like female Pokemon, that meaning female parts down below, the idea of Futas is a possibility if you're interested in it, the gender preference not simply being what parts you have, but what your character's personality is like and how you'd interact with my character. On that note, i'd like more out of your Pokemon other than the generic type most others are. I'd prefer for there be a way that the Trainer and Pokemon be able to communicate and them be able to fully understand each other, whether them forging a strong bond and being able to just understand each other and just read them easily, or if the Pokemon can just straight up talk, either way, this is an important part of it, and one reason i've been shying away from Animal/Pokemon partners as a whole.

-Roles:
In the sack: Trainer or Pokemon being either role, whether the Pokemon gets curious in the night and decides to give the Trainer's nether region a visit, or the Trainer exploring some of the Pokemon's more female traits. Either partner can be the dominate drive of the intercourse, and either one can be the submitting member of the interaction, it can even be that it changes from session to session, example:

The Pokemon decides to explore her master's man parts, awaking him in the night messing with his delicate's, her proceeding to take control throughout the night. The next night however, the Trainer now knows how the Pokemon feels about him, and may take control instead.

Vore Roles: Pokemon being the Pred. Every RP that will involve actual vore, it will be Pokemon Pred, Trainer Prey. This is the one thing I am not lenient on, many of the other preferences i'll change for the sake of finding good RP, but this is the only one that will not change.

Types of Vore/Vore related things/General Kinks:
-Soft vore (Favorite)
-Big belly (Extreme Favorite)
-Belly bulges
-Neck bulges
-Anal vore
-Vaginal vore
-Cock vore (Only if it is decided that the Pokemon is a Shemale/Futa)
-Digestion (Favorite)
-Asset Addition (The Pokemon gaining a tiny bit of chub after a meal or her arse growing a tab plumper after churning down her prey, Favorite)
-Sex post vore
-Sex pre vore
-Vaginal sex
-Anal sex
-Oral sex (Receiving/Giving)
(On the more Vanilla side of things/General kinks side, i'm very lenient and am open to most things, so just ask)

Vore ideas/Scenarios:

Wouldn't be all that much of Trainer/Pokemon relationship if the Pokemon was eating him every time now would it? So, maybe instead of that, the Trainer is fighting a wild Pokemon, attempting to capture it, but before he can, it gets gobbled down. Or, if they're fighting another trainer, the Pokemon might get a bit peckish after a hard fight, deciding to gobble down not only the defeated Pokemon, but also its Trainer. And so on and so forth, more of these scenarios can be planned out as it goes on.

The Pokemon gobbling down her Trainer and digesting him into nothing but belly and arse chub is fun and all, but what happens to her master? I'm not a fan of cloning or anything like that, perhaps something more like, "Mightyena! Use reform!" Or something along those lines, this can be ironed out as we go.

RP sessions:

While i'm open for most forms of doing the RP, my favorite and most desired would be an instant messaging type of RP. Where we set a time, once, twice a week, sit down and RP back and forth. I understand that this wont work for everyone, it either not being preferred or it simply not being possible due to time change. I can role either way.

Ending message:

I feel like that's everything, I am posting this earlier in the morning and a tad tired though, so I may go back and edit up a bit more and add on if I feel i've forgotten something.
If you're interested in this type of RP, please contact me here with your interest here and we can Iron it out there. :D
If you're interested in this type of RP but there is a thing or two you arnt sure i'll be down for/ be willing to change, PM me anyway and we can talk about it!

I became interested in this because of my newly found interest in ( https://aryion.com/g4/user/Asaneman )'s art.

Side note: This was originally an Ad for a completely different type of RP, universe, method of RP, and RP preferences. This being the reason that the ad would already have a bit of views.

Thank you for your time if you read this far, and please PM if you're interested! :D

Last bumped by Rainbowdash5432 on Fri Jul 29, 2016 12:30 pm.
Rainbowdash5432
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!