Warning: Nasty, smelly vore ahead! (Seeking pred)

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Warning: Nasty, smelly vore ahead! (Seeking pred)

Postby jaykayeight » Sun Oct 08, 2017 8:38 pm

Now this is something I really longed for. A pred that is somehow really nasty and smelly. May it be bad breath or an overall bad hygene.
Now this might turn some stomachs but imagine:
A pred thats so jucky, that the prey serve also as a scratching aid for the itching orfices.
Scratching that itch deep inside that fishy and or awefull smelly cootch, causing the pred almost to faint in pleasures, though the prey is about to faint because of the smells.
The same applies to anal vore. Nasty wet, caverns no man ever dared to explore. Causing the prey to quite literally getting sick.

It can be smelly from head till toes. I am really the worse :p I know its quite daring but id love to share some thoughts or even better some RPs with you!

I am open to any kind of pred, slightly prefering female but I am open for anyone or anything of kinsfolk.

Last bumped by jaykayeight on Sun Oct 08, 2017 8:38 pm.
jaykayeight
Advanced Vorarephile

Return to Seeking partner!