just vore stuff.

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

just vore stuff.

Postby QuirkyJester » Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:04 pm

Usually I roleplay as a pred Harley Quinn that just gobbled up Batman or Robin, or something. But that's getting kind of old. I'm thinking that Harley might have the tastes for an amateur hero or something along those lines. A different hero? I'm not really sure but I'm sure something can be figured out. How long do you think you can last against her infamous guts?

It's one of my favorite scenes to play out in all honesty, but I've expanded my preds and preys quite a bit since I first got on this site. (They'll be listed below). Feel free to pic out one of the do to a scene with. I think it'll be really fun. (I am willing to do characters that aren't on that list if you have specific request.)

Since I've last bumped this I've gotten into role-playing as prey, not that I still won't do pred. It's just an option now.

List - https://rp.aryion.com/account/QuirkyJester

Note*
I'm on discord now! It's the easiest way to contact me @ sloshycakebelly#5831

Last bumped by QuirkyJester on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:04 pm.
❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖
QuirkyJester
Been posting for a bit

Return to Seeking partner!