Male prey seeking female predators

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Male prey seeking female predators

Postby Ogremen » Fri Jan 27, 2017 11:53 pm

Look, I am not the best at this, and I can be shy and awkward sometimes, while confident and daring others. Anyway, I am open to trying different types of roleplays, and even have scenarios created for different types of RPs. I am into soft vore first and foremost. I also have certain preferences for being prey, but they can be discussed if your interested. I am still not use to going out and seeking partners for RPs, and while all my experience with RPing is as prey, I know everyone has their preference for prey of different types. Anyway, if your interested, message me here on Eka's and we can discuss ideas. I should stress that, I usually prefer doing long term roleplays. I am willing to try some other types of vore, but, would need to know what your interested in before accepting a RP.
Look, I feel awkward and unsure of what to say really typing this so, long story short, if your a female pred, looking for male prey, message me, and we can see if anything results...I would also like to add that, I tend to roleplay as prey that tends to be hard to digest...If your curious what I mean, I can explain if you message me ^^;
Anyway, forgive my awkwardness to this, I not use to putting myself out there, so to speak... ^^;
Will probably change this or update this in the future... =w=

*Edit:* Any character I RP as will change usually from RP to RP, so I don't really have a set character, just thought I would make this clear.... ^^;

Last bumped by Ogremen on Fri Jan 27, 2017 11:53 pm.
Ogremen
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!