Zombie Slave's Vore Stories (update 04-23-2015)

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

Re: Zombie Slave's Vore Stories

Postby Survivor » Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:33 pm

Just as good as I've come to expect! There's no end to the stream of quality material Zombie_Slave flushes out.

Ha ha, get it? Flushes? That's a real knee slapper.

But as for what should happen next, definitely smaller! The smaller the better! And as much as I really do like rearplay, I suppose it wouldn't be much fair to everyone else to ask that you continue that particular trend, maybe throw in some footplay or unaware stuff? If this Giselle girl ended up shrinking the girls and leaving the home with them, she might lose one or both briefly, and they could be found by anyone from a little girl to maybe even someone they know. I don't really know, you're the expert!

No matter what happens, I'm sure it will be amazing.
Survivor
Somewhat familiar

Postby theheadsn » Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:24 pm

Id say something a little more permanent. Maybe the new girl stealing one of them away in her ass. Leaving the other girl not knowing what happened, or thinking SHE did something with her? or even eating her and pretending that she didnt know where she was
theheadsn
Participator

Postby Lupe » Tue Mar 20, 2012 3:09 pm

Might could possibly put full tour in there involving one or both of the girls. Not sure how you feel about that, though. ^^;
Lupe
Somewhat familiar

Postby Zombie_Slave » Thu Mar 29, 2012 5:49 pm

I posted a poll at the beginning of this thread. I've been kicking around the idea of selling a small story collection on Lulu. Price point would be anywhere from $.99 to $2.99. The collection would include a few unposted stories plus the novella length story I was working on like crazy several months ago that I simply call "giantess mother in the woods" for right now, lol. Take a few seconds and take the poll and let me know what you think. Just an idea right now.
Zombie_Slave
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby theheadsn » Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:00 pm

how does the payment options work on lulu? is it like paypal crap? or something less invasive i would be down if it helps the cause
theheadsn
Participator

Postby Zombie_Slave » Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:39 pm

theheadsn wrote:how does the payment options work on lulu? is it like paypal crap? or something less invasive i would be down if it helps the cause

Yeah I've bought some of Karbo's comics on there and I believe you can use paypal or a credit card. It was just an idea I've been kicking around. Writing stories takes hours and hours and it would be nice to have a bit of compensation. Plus, it would motivate me to finish some of the stuff. But if the answer to my poll is 'No', I can understand that. I've been throwing stuff up on here for so long, why change it :wink:
Zombie_Slave
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby theheadsn » Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:45 pm

Whatever ends up happening, your work is worth something, remember that. I've always been a fan on the "pay what you think its worth" kind of thing. U weed of the cheap ass people who dont pay anything, but then every once in awhile you find someone whos down to throw 10 bucks your way. Its better then asking for a hand out; ive seen a number of people in the vore community, especially POSER animators get greedy even thought they're using models someone else created. With writings, its YOUR original work. Hell at this point Id be cool with giving you at least 5 bucks just to continue to crank out awesome stories. If you EVER consider doing commission type of work, even by just giving you a rough idea and you writing something from that, let us know :D would be more then happy to pay for that as well
theheadsn
Participator

Postby binomialboy » Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:19 am

I know I don't post much, but know that I would pay money for work as high in quality as yours any day (although maybe not your work in specific, because I'm more in to the erotic/willing vore scenarios, which are far from standard fare from your work). That being said, if it was only $3, I might pay for it anyway, just for the purpose of supporting you.
binomialboy
Been posting for a bit

Postby mojo-2131285 » Sat Mar 31, 2012 3:25 pm

Maybe you should add a "tip jar" to your signature. That way you'll have a constant flow of money. It might be better than just selling some of your stories, since as soon as anything is online, it's fairly easy to get for free.

But no matter what you decide, I'll throw in a few bucks. I was wondering what became of the "giant lady in the woods story." I look forward to reading it.
AD SIDERA!!!
mojo-2131285
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Zombie_Slave » Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:31 pm

New story - Megan gets more than she bargained for when she leaves her room to investigate a dinner party in her house.
(F/F, cruel)

If I had access to a studio this is the kind of short scenario I'd probably film. Very Twilight Zone-ish in my opinion.
Attachments
Dinner Party.pdf
(53 KiB) Downloaded 1788 times
Zombie_Slave
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Stickem » Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:22 pm

Holy cow, that was just fantastic. And you're right, very Twilight Zone. Frankly, the lack of Rod Serling breaks my immersion. XD Serious though, utterly fabulous.

Also I've never actually gotten around to commenting on your stuff before so I suppose that I might just go ahead and say that I think just about everything you do is amazing. So yeah. I won't babble on. You're great. Hearts and such.
Last edited by Stickem on Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Stickem
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby mojo-2131285 » Sun Apr 22, 2012 3:14 am

good stuff!
AD SIDERA!!!
mojo-2131285
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby theheadsn » Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:29 pm

loved the new story :) very cool idea.
and me just throwing something out there; would love to see the story from the point of view of the "pred" after she gets swallowed. Kinda ads to the "shes not coming back" type of feel ha
theheadsn
Participator

Postby Inkie » Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:31 am

I would like to take the time to comment here, I rarely do but as I have been enjoying your stories from the shadows for a while I owe it to you to tell you so. I am a very big fan or your style of stories and this latest just s any other is very enjoyable to read. One thing I've noticed that is a common trend in your stories is the idea that there is a reason that the pred would not want to be committing the act if she knew better, but she doesn't. (Like in this latest one, because the prey is the host's daughter, or in the Drunk Girl when she is too drunk to realize she is eating her friend). But one thing I would love to see you do eventually is write things from the predator's perspective after the vore, in which she realizes the mistake made and begins to regret the act. I won't try and demand it, but I do think it would be interesting to include someday :)
Your resident tiny, M/F loving faerie. <3
Inkie
Participator

Postby Electricwestern » Wed Apr 25, 2012 1:05 pm

Excellent work, as per the usual.
Electricwestern
Been posting for a bit

Postby Zombie_Slave » Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:13 am

Stickem wrote:Holy cow, that was just fantastic. And you're right, very Twilight Zone. Frankly, the lack of Rod Serling breaks my immersion. XD Serious though, utterly fabulous.

Also I've never actually gotten around to commenting on your stuff before so I suppose that I might just go ahead and say that I think just about everything you do is amazing. So yeah. I won't babble on. You're great. Hearts and such.

Thanks for posting! Glad you enjoyed the story.
Zombie_Slave
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Zombie_Slave » Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:16 am

theheadsn wrote:loved the new story :) very cool idea.
and me just throwing something out there; would love to see the story from the point of view of the "pred" after she gets swallowed. Kinda ads to the "shes not coming back" type of feel ha

Thanks! Yeah it probably would be fun to see the point of view of the pred but often I resist the urge to change point of view that late in story. I guess there's no hard rule that says you can't do it :)
Zombie_Slave
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Zombie_Slave » Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:24 am

Inkie wrote:I would like to take the time to comment here, I rarely do but as I have been enjoying your stories from the shadows for a while I owe it to you to tell you so. I am a very big fan or your style of stories and this latest just s any other is very enjoyable to read. One thing I've noticed that is a common trend in your stories is the idea that there is a reason that the pred would not want to be committing the act if she knew better, but she doesn't. (Like in this latest one, because the prey is the host's daughter, or in the Drunk Girl when she is too drunk to realize she is eating her friend). But one thing I would love to see you do eventually is write things from the predator's perspective after the vore, in which she realizes the mistake made and begins to regret the act. I won't try and demand it, but I do think it would be interesting to include someday :)

Thanks for taking the time to post some comments! I'm glad you are enjoying the stories. Yeah I think I'm pretty obsessed with the idea of the victim not wanting to be swallowed. Of course it's fun when the victim is willing, as it opens up more erotic feelings I guess, but I'm a horror/thriller fan, so my base instinct is to put the characters in situations out of their control. So Drunk Girl and The Dinner Party are prime examples where the prey is placed in a helpless position and is just along for the ride, which helps add to the tension of the story in my opinion. I typically don't switch to the pred's point of view at the end of the story because I feel it's a bit jarring to the reader since they've been in the head of the victim the entire time, but I guess there's no real reason I can't do it, I'm sure I've done it before. It sure would heighten the sense of horror, especially in a story like Drunk Girl, where she would wake up and remember what she'd done.

Thanks again!
Zombie_Slave
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Survivor » Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:23 pm

Are we going to see a third part to the series of stories you started before, with the rearplay?

Also, more stories like "The Accident at Breakfast?"
Survivor
Somewhat familiar

Postby Zombie_Slave » Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:48 am

Survivor wrote:Are we going to see a third part to the series of stories you started before, with the rearplay?

Also, more stories like "The Accident at Breakfast?"

Well I haven't written the third part yet. I intend to but my creativity comes in spurts. I've been really busy lately and haven't written anything in a few weeks. I do have another story that I haven't posted yet that is a bit long, 17 pages in PDF. It's really great, I just need to edit it and then I can post it. It's about a young woman who plays with gummy bears, taunting them and swallowing them, pretending they are tiny people. So what do you think happens when she discovers her step-sister, who she despises, ends up shrunk? Look for it soon!

As far as Accident at Breakfast, I could do something like that again :)
Zombie_Slave
Advanced Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Work to be shared!