Zombie Slave's Vore Stories (update 04-23-2015)

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

Re: Zombie Slave's Vore Stories

Postby mojo-2131285 » Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:44 pm

Like theheadsn said, it seems really redundant telling you how great all your stories are, but this is about as good a story as you've ever wrote.

I like that you're trying different things (though please don't stray too far from the inconceivably wonderful "pretty girls gobbling up other pretty girls" theme). It would be very cool to see more of these two characters.
AD SIDERA!!!
mojo-2131285
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Zombie_Slave » Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:38 pm

theheadsn wrote:awesome like always :) and theres NOTHING wrong with anal vore :) always welcome different stuff. Would have loved for a more sinister ending, but either way its a great read and a cool premise

Thanks. If you or anyone have any insight into what "anal vore" is, let me know. I kind of treat it as more of the endosomataphilia (body exploration) stuff, which I like too. :D
Zombie_Slave
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Zombie_Slave » Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:39 pm

Electricwestern wrote:I really liked this new story a lot, the situation was pretty funny and it was well written in general. Excellent work sir.

Thank you very much and thanks for reading.
Zombie_Slave
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Zombie_Slave » Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:39 pm

Monkeyboi111 wrote:Another success, please do continue to write. There may be an abundance of vore-stories out there, but the quality doesn't nearly match the amount. Your works are well written, and know exactly how to capture the mood.

Bravo sir.

Thank you, that's my goal, to write good vore stories :D
Zombie_Slave
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Zombie_Slave » Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:43 pm

mojo-2131285 wrote:Like theheadsn said, it seems really redundant telling you how great all your stories are, but this is about as good a story as you've ever wrote.

I like that you're trying different things (though please don't stray too far from the inconceivably wonderful "pretty girls gobbling up other pretty girls" theme). It would be very cool to see more of these two characters.

Well, I always appreciate comments because it lets me know someone is reading what I write so thanks for posting.

I'm glad you mentioned that it would be cool to see more of these characters...because I like them and I'm writing a sequel right now with plans for a possible third story!

As a teaser, the sequel is titled: DEEPER 8)
Zombie_Slave
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby nooneudknow » Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:22 pm

Zombie_Slave wrote:
mojo-2131285 wrote:Like theheadsn said, it seems really redundant telling you how great all your stories are, but this is about as good a story as you've ever wrote.

Well, I always appreciate comments because it lets me know someone is reading what I write so thanks for posting.

I'm glad you mentioned that it would be cool to see more of these characters...because I like them and I'm writing a sequel right now with plans for a possible third story!

As a teaser, the sequel is titled: DEEPER 8)

=Unlurk= wow. As always Zombie, your stories are great. Sorry I haven't commented on any of the recent ones, my comp was down but just wow. My favorite would have to be this last one, I'll love to read the sequel! And damn, that is such a tease to state the title! I can't wait for it.
I keep trying to add my signature here but the only thing I've done is put ink all over my screen.

I am mediocrities, an average person of mediocre acres.
nooneudknow
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Monkeyboi111 » Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:37 pm

nooneudknow wrote:=Unlurk= wow. As always Zombie, your stories are great. Sorry I haven't commented on any of the recent ones, my comp was down but just wow. My favorite would have to be this last one, I'll love to read the sequel! And damn, that is such a tease to state the title! I can't wait for it.

I think my favourite so far is Hanging With Hanna, though I do like them all so far. The friend-accidentally-ingests angle is one I like, and even though it ended up with the character getting out of the sticky predicament, the sense of suspense in the will-she-fall-or-won't-she carried well. I would like to see another of that type with a bit darker ending, but as it stands, I've not been disappointed yet I don't think, so Whatever comes, bring it on.
Monkeyboi111
New to the forum

Postby Survivor » Sat Mar 17, 2012 6:42 am

Absolutely amazing. As a big fan of rearplay and body exploration (and just a big Zombieslave fan in general), I gotta say, one of my favorite stories. I really hope to see more like it in the future! Happy or sinister endings, they're all good endings to me.
Survivor
Somewhat familiar

Postby Zombie_Slave » Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:46 am

nooneudknow wrote:
=Unlurk= wow. As always Zombie, your stories are great. Sorry I haven't commented on any of the recent ones, my comp was down but just wow. My favorite would have to be this last one, I'll love to read the sequel! And damn, that is such a tease to state the title! I can't wait for it.

Wow thanks, I'm not sure how the latest story would go over with people. Glad you enjoyed it.
Zombie_Slave
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Zombie_Slave » Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:50 am

Monkeyboi111 wrote:I think my favourite so far is Hanging With Hanna, though I do like them all so far. The friend-accidentally-ingests angle is one I like, and even though it ended up with the character getting out of the sticky predicament, the sense of suspense in the will-she-fall-or-won't-she carried well. I would like to see another of that type with a bit darker ending, but as it stands, I've not been disappointed yet I don't think, so Whatever comes, bring it on.

Thanks. I think the scenario of being so small that you can grab and hang onto a woman's uvula is very arousing. Quite a predicament indeed. Maybe I'll do a more sinister scenario like it soon.
Zombie_Slave
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Zombie_Slave » Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:28 am

Survivor wrote:Absolutely amazing. As a big fan of rearplay and body exploration (and just a big Zombieslave fan in general), I gotta say, one of my favorite stories. I really hope to see more like it in the future! Happy or sinister endings, they're all good endings to me.

Thanks, glad you enjoyed it! If you liked it you will love the sequel, which is done. I just need to do a read-through to catch as many grammar problems as I can and I'll post it.
Zombie_Slave
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Lupe » Sat Mar 17, 2012 4:24 pm

Great story! You did really well, and you should really feel comfortable putting out more AV stories based on the quality of this one. :D
Lupe
Somewhat familiar

Postby supernova » Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:06 pm

It's always been a fear of mine that you'll randomly stop one day. Please don't D:

Your work is amazing and highly appreciated.
supernova
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Zombie_Slave » Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:06 am

Here it is, the sequel to The Bet. Hopefully I've caught most of the grammar mistakes.

WARNING: Nudity, Anal, F/F, and SCAT - I'm not into scat, but I think it fit the story and I tried to deal with it in a way that's not totally gross.
Attachments
Deeper - Sequel to The Bet.pdf
(80.77 KiB) Downloaded 666 times
Zombie_Slave
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Lupe » Sun Mar 18, 2012 5:42 pm

Another great story. It didn't have as much drama to it as the first one, but the way you ended should get people excited! The unwilling/willing angle has been done, so what will you do next? :)
Lupe
Somewhat familiar

Postby Electricwestern » Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:47 pm

This one is good too, but I definitely preferred the first one. Can't really put my finger on why.
Electricwestern
Been posting for a bit

Postby theheadsn » Tue Mar 20, 2012 4:11 am

i loved how this one is leading up to something really good :) i dont think its going to end to well for those two haha
theheadsn
Participator

Postby Zombie_Slave » Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:27 am

Lupe wrote:Another great story. It didn't have as much drama to it as the first one, but the way you ended should get people excited! The unwilling/willing angle has been done, so what will you do next? :)

Thanks! Not sure what's going to happen next. I have a few ideas though.
Zombie_Slave
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Zombie_Slave » Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:28 am

Electricwestern wrote:This one is good too, but I definitely preferred the first one. Can't really put my finger on why.

It was the poop, wasn't it? lol :wink:
Zombie_Slave
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Zombie_Slave » Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:30 am

theheadsn wrote:i loved how this one is leading up to something really good :) i dont think its going to end to well for those two haha

I don't know. I kind of have a soft spot for these characters now. What should happen next?
Zombie_Slave
Advanced Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Work to be shared!