Zombie Slave's Vore Stories (update 04-23-2015)

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

Re: Zombie Slave's Vore Stories

Postby cybereel » Thu Aug 21, 2014 4:32 pm

I didn't go, but I looked it up, and it seemed like a pretty fun con. Did any panels or presentations really grab your attention? I don't follow gaming much myself, outside of MTG:TCG, but having now seen what all they had there, I kinda wish I had gone, some of the games listed look awesome.
cybereel
Been posting for a bit

Postby Zombie_Slave » Fri Aug 22, 2014 8:47 am

cybereel wrote:I didn't go, but I looked it up, and it seemed like a pretty fun con. Did any panels or presentations really grab your attention? I don't follow gaming much myself, outside of MTG:TCG, but having now seen what all they had there, I kinda wish I had gone, some of the games listed look awesome.

I didn't go to any presentations. I just roamed around and demoed new games. It's really fun if you're into table-top games or RPGs. People also cosplay a lot like at Comic-con. Hmm, among the 40,000+ attendees, I wonder how many are vorarephiles, lol. Can't be just me ;)
Zombie_Slave
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby supernova » Fri Aug 22, 2014 11:47 am

I love going to NYCC (it's not far from where I live) but I've also been to SDCC once and a whole bunch of local conventions. Cosplayed a bit, too! Nothing too extreme, though. Never been to Gencon but it looks really fun!
supernova
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby HeyLookItsPatti » Sun Aug 24, 2014 2:15 pm

Zombie_Slave wrote:
HeyLookItsPatti wrote:
Zombie_Slave wrote:
;) By golly I think he's got it! I'll try to post something soon. I've been away for a few days at an event in Indianapolis. Did anyone else go? If you did you'll know what I'm talking about.

So how was gen con? :P

It was great! Did you go? Anyone else?

I did not, but a friend of mine has been posting pictures from it so I guessed thats where you were :)
HeyLookItsPatti
Been posting for a bit

Postby Zombie_Slave » Fri Aug 29, 2014 2:31 pm

New story. I wrote this during the World Cup so it takes placed in Brazil. The celebrity mentioned in the story is a real person. You can Google her if you want to see what she looks like. I don't think she actually eats people though.

The Appetizer (F/f) - Gabriela looks to provide a better standard of living for her family and decides to sell herself to be served at Brazil's famous Milena's restaurant. (the story has some possible disturbing imagery that makes it seem like it's going to be hard vore, but don't worry if that's not your thing. It turns out "normal" lol)
Attachments
The Appetizer.pdf
(87.77 KiB) Downloaded 902 times
Zombie_Slave
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby theheadsn » Fri Aug 29, 2014 9:15 pm

A new story? Why yes please :) What can I say that hasn't been said a 100 times. Well written as always, anything you put out is vore gold. Even with stories that aren't my cup of tea, you still find a way to make them fun to read. Now only if we as a community could lock you up in a room somewhere and force you to write story after story, we'd be set lol Thanks again Zombie, hope to read more soon
theheadsn
Participator

Postby Wierdost » Fri Aug 29, 2014 9:59 pm

Loved the new story, a real delight and liked the subversion of expectations a lot!
Wierdost
---

Postby supernova » Fri Aug 29, 2014 10:16 pm

Every time you post some new content it feels like a gift. Thank you so much!
supernova
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby cybereel » Tue Sep 02, 2014 6:15 pm

You always have such interesting scenarios set up. I felt so bad for her through the story, and was really glad that you gave her that little mercy of dulled senses. I had a lot of trouble liking this one, but it was entirely because of the setting and how well it was written. Great job.
cybereel
Been posting for a bit

Postby mojo-2131285 » Tue Sep 09, 2014 5:53 pm

Liked the new one a lot. The predator displayed just the right amount of callousness, and you genuinely felt bad for Gabriela.
AD SIDERA!!!
mojo-2131285
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby bradlax16 » Wed Sep 10, 2014 7:08 pm

I loved the new story....I always love when the prey is in the stomach and the pred continues to eat, creates a really interesting image in your head from the prey's POV...great job!
bradlax16
Somewhat familiar

Postby Zombie_Slave » Fri Sep 12, 2014 10:17 am

Thanks everyone for the comments on my latest story. I'm glad you enjoyed it!
Zombie_Slave
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby bradlax16 » Mon Oct 06, 2014 8:56 pm

it's feeling pretty lonely in this thread nowadays :(

where are my fellow ZS fans?
bradlax16
Somewhat familiar

Postby blackskies » Mon Oct 06, 2014 11:41 pm

Here as always :)

Wonder what hes up to these days?
blackskies
Somewhat familiar

Postby Zombie_Slave » Tue Oct 07, 2014 9:15 am

blackskies wrote:Here as always :)

Wonder what hes up to these days?

Thinking about vore, tummies, women's mouths. You know, the usual, lol.
But seriously, it's just one of those busy times in life so I haven't been writing lately. Hopefully soon! I do have one story I can post but I've been lazy about it because it's very similar to stuff I've already posted. But I'm sure you'd want to read it any way, right? ;)
Zombie_Slave
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby bradlax16 » Tue Oct 07, 2014 11:27 am

hm lemme think......YUP....and being like your other stories is a good thing :zombie: ... everyone show some love so he posts it!
bradlax16
Somewhat familiar

Postby Lupe » Tue Oct 07, 2014 1:33 pm

Showing the love :P
Lupe
Somewhat familiar

Postby theheadsn » Tue Oct 07, 2014 4:23 pm

Yes of course. All "vore" is the same anyways, more or less. We just love your work
theheadsn
Participator

Postby cybereel » Wed Oct 08, 2014 7:21 pm

I am really curious about which story it is close to. Since most of your stories are worth reading again, it probably doesn't matter which it is though ;).
This thread does slow down when Zombie is busy; I vote we resurrect the "pay Zombie to write full time charity fund". I am sure that if one of us just goes out and wins the lottery real quick we can pull it off.
Keep doing what you gotta do Zombie. We'll still be here when you have the time for being the best vore author. :P
cybereel
Been posting for a bit

Postby bradlax16 » Wed Oct 08, 2014 7:49 pm

obviously we all understand that you are busy and this can't be your main focus, but if you have any stories that are finished, by all means post them :D :D :D
bradlax16
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Work to be shared!