Zombie Slave's Vore Stories (update 04-23-2015)

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

Re: Zombie Slave's Vore Stories

Postby Krauser » Thu Apr 14, 2011 4:42 pm

When can we expect your next story? I really enjoyed all of them
Krauser
Been posting for a bit

Postby Zombie_Slave » Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:16 pm

@Atrova Thanks!

@observer Yeah when I think up shrinking fantasies they can often include vaginal and anal insertion, but I never write those. From a "vore" standpoint, what would happen to a person who gets ummm...shoved up there? Is there still digestion involved? What's the ideal scenario?

@Krauser I have three or four stories in the works. Most of them are just not turning out how I want them. But I do have one that is done except for some editing. It's a long story, rather epic. It has a rather stupid premise but I don't care, I had a lot of fun writing it. Expect it this week--hopefully.
Zombie_Slave
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Zombie_Slave » Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:39 pm

Teaser: Jenny longs for the days when she and her best friend and her best friend's sister used to play with their shrink gun and explore the world. Now, Jenny plans to surprise her friend, whose on her way home from college, by preparing a special treat. Jenny's plan is simple: shrink herself and hide on top of a cupcake in order to surprise her friend like she used to so many years ago. The thought of being accidentally eaten doesn't even cross Jenny's mind. The idea was absurd. there was no way her friend would fail to notice her on the cupcake. But her thoughts would soon change as someone...unexpected...enters the kitchen.

This story is rather long, but full of adventure. Enjoy and please post comments or PM me. Thanks.
Attachments
The Worst Hiding Place Ever.pdf
(216.25 KiB) Downloaded 1127 times
Zombie_Slave
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Gypa » Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:11 pm

Any more Same-Size vore stories in works as your sole such story was brillant read?
Gypa
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Zombie_Slave » Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:02 pm

Gypa wrote:Any more Same-Size vore stories in works as your sole such story was brillant read?

I don't have any in the works right now, but maybe in the future I can do more same-size vote.
Zombie_Slave
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Star_Sage » Fri Apr 22, 2011 4:07 pm

Hmm, not a bad story, lovely two protagonist perspective, and it's nice that they both survived, been liking that a lot more lately. Still not my food, but the cupcakes made for a nice thing(Done them myself a time or two), and the actions of the girls were very organic and natural. Definitely a good job, hope to see more from you soon.
Star_Sage
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Zombie_Slave » Fri Apr 22, 2011 6:25 pm

Star_Sage wrote:Hmm, not a bad story, lovely two protagonist perspective, and it's nice that they both survived, been liking that a lot more lately. Still not my food, but the cupcakes made for a nice thing(Done them myself a time or two), and the actions of the girls were very organic and natural. Definitely a good job, hope to see more from you soon.

Thangs Sage. So what is your food? Sandwiches if I remember correctly? Wouldn't sandwich vore always end up with the victim being chewed?
Zombie_Slave
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Star_Sage » Fri Apr 22, 2011 11:30 pm

Depends on how lucky the person is, and who's doing the eating, as some people do swallow bites of them whole in a rush, and of course, they could avoid the chewing, if they got lucky.
Star_Sage
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby theheadsn » Wed Apr 27, 2011 10:26 am

Love you work, been a big fan for ages.

Idk what it is lately but Ive noticed more and more people, writing or drawing, seem to be leaning towards the non fatal vore. Seems like everyones shying away from putting anything out where someone might die. Thats just my 2 cents lol

But I loved the story, great build up as always, and good character development. Your stories are some of the best for sure. Have you ever thought of doing transformation vore?
theheadsn
Participator

Postby Zombie_Slave » Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:17 am

@theheadsn thanks for the comments. yeah I've gotten in a non-fatal kind of mood lately, lol. I just enjoy the terror and suspense, and sometimes it's nice to be a little more light hearted. However, that being said, this week I wrote a story that returns to my horror roots. It's nasty; the pred is uncaring and viscious. I plan to upload two versions: one soft vore, one hard vore. I don't think I've actually written much hard vore before. I don't get gory with it, but damn, it's still pretty gruesome. Anyway look forward to that (or the soft vore version) coming soon.
Zombie_Slave
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby theheadsn » Thu Apr 28, 2011 5:31 pm

sweet :) good to know
theheadsn
Participator

Postby mojo-2131285 » Sat May 07, 2011 12:36 pm

Great stories, ZS. I've enjoyed your work for years now. One of the first vore stories I ever read was "The Sorceress Trilogy," back when you were Lamarun. My favorite in this thread has to be the one about the blonde and the little goth girl (the second, I think). I'm looking forward to seeing more from you.
AD SIDERA!!!
mojo-2131285
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Zombie_Slave » Sat May 07, 2011 10:04 pm

Teaser: Cynthia Reanna and Torrie Banks are government agents charged with the task of confiscating illegal technology. Everything goes smoothly as they show up for a routine assignment where they have to repossess a shrink-gun. HA! NO WAY! The day turns to horror as they find out what happens when they try to take a woman's prize possession away from her.

Two versions of the story! Soft and hard!
Warning: if you don't like hard vore, don't read it! I don't get too gory, but I do get a little gruesome.
Attachments
Special Agents Special Meal (Hard).pdf
(122.17 KiB) Downloaded 610 times
Special Agents Special Meal (Soft).pdf
(130.9 KiB) Downloaded 958 times
Zombie_Slave
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby team1223 » Sat May 07, 2011 11:02 pm

Zombie_Slave wrote:Teaser: Cynthia Reanna and Torrie Banks are government agents charged with the task of confiscating illegal technology. Everything goes smoothly as they show up for a routine assignment where they have to repossess a shrink-gun. HA! NO WAY! The day turns to horror as they find out what happens when they try to take a woman's prize possession away from her.

Two versions of the story! Soft and hard!
Warning: if you don't like hard vore, don't read it! I don't get too gory, but I do get a little gruesome.

Reading your stories always makes me hungry! For some reason, I feel like getting a turkey sandwitch now... :D

Thanks again for your fantastic works.
The world needs more micros on more pizzas.
team1223
Participator

Postby theheadsn » Mon May 09, 2011 7:42 pm

Great story as always :)

Not really my cup of tea, more into accidental or unknowing, but still one hell of a great story.

We need to find a way to have you pop out a new story every few days haha

Hey on a side note, you ever read any of the stories on Violentsw? Most of them are shit, but there's a guy on there that goes by extremeshenanigans, writes GREAT stories. Heres one of my favorites.

Mail Surprise
http://www.violentsw.com/yabb/YaBB.cgi?num=1247252620

He has a few other ones on there that are very cool. Maybe give you some inspiration, not like you need it though :D
theheadsn
Participator

Postby Zombie_Slave » Mon May 09, 2011 9:06 pm

theheadsn wrote:Great story as always :)

Not really my cup of tea, more into accidental or unknowing, but still one hell of a great story.

We need to find a way to have you pop out a new story every few days haha

Hey on a side note, you ever read any of the stories on Violentsw? Most of them are shit, but there's a guy on there that goes by extremeshenanigans, writes GREAT stories. Heres one of my favorites.

Mail Surprise
http://www.violentsw.com/yabb/YaBB.cgi?num=1247252620

He has a few other ones on there that are very cool. Maybe give you some inspiration, not like you need it though :D

Oh, the old Violent SW board! I had forgotten all about that place. Yeah I have read stories there, but not for a long time. I read the story you suggested by extremeshenanigans, and I really like the premise. Thanks for the link. BTW, I think I really prefer accidental/unknowing vore as well, but sometimes I just like to get a little nasty.
Zombie_Slave
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Zombie_Slave » Mon May 09, 2011 9:08 pm

team1223 wrote:
Reading your stories always makes me hungry! For some reason, I feel like getting a turkey sandwitch now... :D

Thanks again for your fantastic works.

Thanks for your comments. Better check that sandwich you're eating; you never know who may have climbed inside.
Zombie_Slave
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby mojo-2131285 » Tue May 10, 2011 1:33 am

Just read the new one, and it's easily one of your best. Glad to see you are still writing.
AD SIDERA!!!
mojo-2131285
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Zombie_Slave » Wed May 11, 2011 8:55 am

mojo-2131285 wrote:Just read the new one, and it's easily one of your best. Glad to see you are still writing.

Thanks, Mojo!
Zombie_Slave
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby sallyliao » Thu May 12, 2011 4:34 am

Your stories are officially as good as your manips, you sir are my hero.
sallyliao
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Work to be shared!