Zombie Slave's Vore Stories (update 04-23-2015)

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

Re: Zombie Slave's Vore Stories

Postby antonio » Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:30 pm

That was great. I would've liked a little more POV from Crystal at the end to see what she was thinking. Still awesome
antonio
---

Postby tim31122004 » Sun Jan 16, 2011 3:56 pm

I really loved the story. I hope she finds a new partner soon...preferably male.....
tim31122004
Been posting for a bit

Postby Zombie_Slave » Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:45 pm

Star_Sage wrote:Hmm not bad, long descriptions, nice characterization, and a good story to boot. Would have liked a happier ending this time, since we got to know both girls so well, but for what you've got, it's all nice. Would say, I would have had the ray give her immunity to digestion, something to do with the cellular density to normal matter, or something. Embarrassing, but not fatal, and leading to more fun with the girls later.

Thanks for the comments. I probably should have some more happier endings but I really like the tension that builds when the character knows they're in real danger. I'm fascinated by the idea of shrinking and the inherent dangers that would suddenly become all too real for a shrunk person. There's nothing to save you from horrific accidents like getting stepped on or eaten. I think having that danger present makes the story more suspenseful but a little gruesome as well. If the characters are going to play with this kind if technology they have to think about the consequences. I like horror or ironic endings that play out these consequences.

As a fan of writing stories I don't like having a magical ray of protection from digestion--it takes me out of the story. However that doesn't mean I can't come up with some other ideas. Stomach scuba-suit anyone?
Zombie_Slave
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Zombie_Slave » Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:46 pm

ElPortero wrote:Good story!

Thanks ElPortero
Zombie_Slave
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Zombie_Slave » Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:48 pm

antonio wrote:That was great. I would've liked a little more POV from Crystal at the end to see what she was thinking. Still awesome

Thanks. I didn't switch to Crystal's POV because the entire story was from Eve's perspective and I thought it would be too jarring to switch so late in the story.
Zombie_Slave
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Zombie_Slave » Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:58 pm

tim31122004 wrote:I really loved the story. I hope she finds a new partner soon...preferably male.....

EDIT: Oops! see actual response below. Sorry.
Last edited by Zombie_Slave on Mon Jan 17, 2011 3:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Zombie_Slave
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Zombie_Slave » Mon Jan 17, 2011 3:05 pm

tim31122004 wrote:I really loved the story. I hope she finds a new partner soon...preferably male.....

Thanks. I typically don't write vore with male characters. When I try to write male characters the whole thing becomes about sex. For example, in Clips For Sale, if the shrunken person was a dude he would LOVE what was happening, right? There would be no tension or suspense because he would associate his partner's mouth with oral sex-not the danger of being swallowed. He would probably push himself against her tongue and...well, you know. :). This is mostly my fault as a writer. I've used male characters before but just prefer females.

Secondly if I'm going to spend hours writing a story I want to imagine women, not guys. ;)

Actually as I think about this--do people like to read these kinds of stories and imagine themselves in place of the victim? Personally, even though I love vore, don't fantasize this way. I guess I'm voyeuristic? I find it much more arousing to think about other people being devoured than myself.
Zombie_Slave
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Zombie_Slave » Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:20 pm

DISCLAIMER: The following story contains a young teenage boy causing all kinds of havoc for our heroines. If you don't like the idea, or can't handle the idea of having a young character in a story, don't download or read this.

DISCLAIMER PART II: This vore scenario presented involves a mother and her daughters. If this creeps you out, do not download or read the story.

Teaser: When Josh's twin step-sisters come home from college and stage an intervention for his dead-beat dad, Josh decides he's had enough of their interference in his life. He devises a plan to get rid of his meddling step-sisters once and for all. He's invited his step-mother downstairs for dinner tonight, and with just a bit of stolen shrinking-powder he plans to make his goody-two-shoes step-sisters part of the meal.
Attachments
Wicked Stepbrother.pdf
(108.36 KiB) Downloaded 932 times
Zombie_Slave
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby antonio » Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:33 pm

That was excellent. I enjoyed all the POVs and the ending. It could continue even though the ending is already implied.
antonio
---

Postby Zombie_Slave » Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:49 pm

antonio wrote:That was excellent. I enjoyed all the POVs and the ending. It could continue even though the ending is already implied.

Thanks antonio, this ended up being one of my favorite stories to write recently and I felt it had a really good horror-story type ending. Thanks for commenting.
Zombie_Slave
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Electricwestern » Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:21 pm

I think Clips For Sale is officially my all time favorite vore story. Fantastic job sir!
Electricwestern
Been posting for a bit

Postby Zombie_Slave » Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:39 pm

Electricwestern wrote:I think Clips For Sale is officially my all time favorite vore story. Fantastic job sir!

Thank you very much. I'm glad you enjoyed it.
Zombie_Slave
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Zombie_Slave » Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:35 pm

New story, on the lighter side. Lots of mouthplay in this one. Enjoy.

Teaser: Hanna loves to shrink herself and explore the world around her but when she gets too close to her friend's plate of food, her friend tries to teach her a lesson she won't forget--by pretending to eat her!
Attachments
Hanging with Hanna.pdf
(114.85 KiB) Downloaded 1159 times
Zombie_Slave
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby antonio » Thu Feb 03, 2011 3:27 am

Wow. You continue to write excellence.
antonio
---

Postby Star_Sage » Fri Feb 04, 2011 2:37 am

Okay, read both the last two stories, gotta admit, something about the story with the Step Brother turned me off, couldn't get into it too hard, and I think that's just a personal dislike of truly evil guys like him. The other one though, excellently written, good characters, a bit fanservicy in the the lesbian kiss thing, but then, it's a fetish story so that's acceptable. No complaints on it, though as always, not my food. Still, loved it, keep them coming ZS
Star_Sage
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby team1223 » Fri Feb 04, 2011 2:43 pm

Great stories.
team1223
Participator

Postby observer » Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:34 pm

Love your work, Zombie, exiting lurker-dom for a moment (hence the name) to make my first post.

You're easily my favorite writer on this site and your manips are some of my favs as well.

My favorite stories by you are the ones that involve cruel, taunting preds that utterly dominate their prey like those in Laura's Secret and A Friend No More (my all-time favorite, a shame since it seems to have vanished off the face of the internet...) I really hope you do more stories like those, but I enjoy the unwilling preds as well, especially when they feel guilty about getting some enjoyment out of the act.

Also love the fact that you're almost exclusively f/f shrinking stories, as it's really the only kind of vore I enjoy.

Anyway, just commenting because I felt bad about enjoying your work for so long without showing any appreciation.
observer
Been posting for a bit

Postby Zombie_Slave » Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:50 pm

@antonio: thanks for commenting!

@team1223: thanks as well!

@Star_Sage: thanks for your comments on Wicked Stepbrother. Yeah, that kid was nasty and I made him that way on purpose. I would have thought the mother/daughter unaware vore would have been the turn-off but I haven't gotten any comments on that yet. Thanks for reading.

@observer: Don't lurk! :p thanks for commenting, I really appreciate it. I need to know if people are enjoying these stories because it takes me hours and hours to write them.
Zombie_Slave
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Atrova » Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:20 pm

Love your work!, I am always looking forward to new stuff from you, Thanks for being an awesome writer :D
Atrova
New to the forum

Postby observer » Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:45 am

Have you ever thought about doing an anal vore story? I feel like you'd be really good at it.
observer
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Work to be shared!