Zombie Slave's Vore Stories (update 04-23-2015)

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

Re: Zombie Slave's Vore Stories

Postby Zombie_Slave » Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:03 pm

ChrisXPZ wrote::D Luv ur stories! Could you by chance post your Friend No More story here? :3 I love that one! As for Laura, I'd much like her accidentally shoot a mirror or something and hit herself, maybe Stephine has the same fetish? But 1 pred and 2 victims always seems like your thing :wink:

Also that other idea with Stephine getting willingly eaten sound good too :)

And Karbo's Idea... They're all so good!... Alternate endings? lol :-D

Thanks for the comments. I like all the ideas, however I think I've come up with a pretty cool twist if I get around to writing it; right now I've got two or three other stories in the works.
Zombie_Slave
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Zombie_Slave » Thu Jun 18, 2009 8:26 pm

New story! In this one we follow along with Laura, who finds herself shrunken and placed on a plate of food, staring up at the person who is about to eat her alive!

On the Plate by Zombie Slave

In many cultures, the people like to eat certain foods raw, but this was ridiculous! Laura pushed with all her might, straining her muscles against the thick ribbons of seaweed which bound her. Her body was lean and athletic; Laura shouldn't be having such a difficult time escaping, but she couldn't break her bonds. Three straps of the green weed encircled her naked body tightly: one around her ankles, one around her waist--pinning her arms to her sides--and one around her bosom. The seaweed was cold, wet, and incredibly strong. Laura strained, squirmed with all her might, sweat sprouting from her forehead and running down her temples in tiny rivulets. No matter how hard she tried, her bonds wouldn't break; she was stuck. After one last failed attempt at escape, Laura stopped straining and relaxed her tired, aching muscles. Her breath came out in ragged gasps from the exertion; her heart pounded like thunder against her chest. Oh my God it's no use! her mind screamed. I...I can't escape!

The full realization of what was about to happen hit Laura like a kick to the stomach. Her body went rigid with horror; she had never been so scared! Her eyes darted around wildly, her head whipped from side to side shaking her long blond hair as she took in her surroundings once more. To her left, on the white china plate on which she lay, were three neatly placed pieces of shrimp--shrimp that were each maybe two inches long from head to tail, the same size as Laura's own shrunken body. To her right were three cylindrical and neatly cut pieces of sushi cut from a sushi-roll. The wet glistening white rice coating the outside of the sushi gleamed in the light. Laura could smell the powerful aroma of raw salmon and cucumber. Above, towering over Laura and filling her vision was a woman. Although the woman was smiling down at Laura she filled Laura's mind with dread--because Laura knew what was about to happen, the reason she had been captured and her body shrunken to this tiny size. She knew this woman was about to consume the items on this plate--of which Laura had been made part of.

The woman, a massive towering giant to Laura, looked Japanese. She was very slim and petite with straight black hair cropped close under her ears, exposing her long slender neck. Her face was round, friendly and very pretty. Her glossy full lips smiled slightly and dimpled her round cheeks, making her appear shy and youthful even though the slight lines around her eyes and mouth betrayed her true age at what must be somewhat older than Laura's 28 years. Her eyes were bright, inviting, and had the habit of looking away from Laura meekly, as if she were giving respect to the woman she was about to devour. Laura couldn't fathom the stark contrast between the woman's perceived friendliness, and the evil action she was about to commit.

"Don't do this to me, please." Laura said, her voice tiny and hoarse. When she had been captured, she had screamed and screamed for help as she rode prisoner in the Japanese woman's purse, but now Laura's voice was shot. Every word burned her aching, dry throat. Laura's voice was tiny in the immense kitchen of the woman's apartment. Or was it a house? Laura wasn't even sure where the hell she was.

A giggle, high, childlike, strangely non-menacing erupted from the massive woman. The woman said something in Japanese, her voice light and casual but loud in Laura's tiny ears. Laura didn't understand any of what the woman said causing a new fear to blossom in Laura's mind. If I can't understand her, then how do I talk my way out of this? The giant woman spoke again, made a 'hmmmm' sound and wrinkled her brow as if deep in thought. The woman's right hand, expertly holding chopsticks between long slender fingers, suddenly came into view. Eyes wide, Laura sucked in a sudden breath and tensed her body as the wooden sticks descended. Making her decision, the woman plucked up a pink shrimp that lay next to Laura. The chopsticks carried the shrimp into the air. The oriental woman's plush lips spread open revealing a glistening pink cave filled and white teeth, and the shrimp was deposited inside. As the woman chewed, Laura released the breath she didn't realize she had been holding. Her body was shivering, quaking out of fear. Shit! That could have been me!

The woman finished chewing, swallowed. Laura watched the bulge travel down the woman's long slender throat, thinking how easily it would be for Laura's own body to make that trip down the woman's gullet. The chopsticks immediately began to descend towards the plate again. The sight sprung Laura into action. She squirmed and pushed as she renewed her fight against the seaweed bands constricting her body. "No wait! You can't do this! Don't eat me, I'm a person. Stop!" The chopsticks paused and hovered above Laura. Maybe the woman understood English after all? Seizing the opportunity, Laura continued, her words spilling out in a rush fueled by her fear and adrenaline. "Listen I won't tell anyone okay? That stuff you injected me with to shrink me, the kidnapping, I don't care. I won't go to the police, I won't do anything. Just let me go; you have to! I...I'll do whatever you want, just stop what you're doing!" Tears sprang from Laura's eyes and she broke down, sobbing. Unable to keep up the assault on the seaweed that held her body, Laura's muscles gave in to exhaustion.

That same friendly, shy smile stayed on the woman's face as she shook her head side to side in a "no" gesture and again said something in Japanese that Laura couldn't understand. When the woman was done speaking, the chopsticks descended again and plucked up a piece of sushi directly to Laura's right. The woman lifted the food into the air, opened her mouth wide, extended her wet, pink tongue and placed the piece of sushi roll on it. She pulled her tongue into her mouth slowly, closed her lips together and started to chew, savoring the flavor. She swallowed and another bulge rippled the skin of her neck as the chewed sushi traveled down her throat.

The woman continued to eat. Laura's sobs slowly came to an end as the seafood on the plate disappeared piece by piece, each deposited into the Japanese woman's maw. A strange sort of calm settled over Laura. When she had first been captured, she had screamed her lungs out for help. She screamed when the woman had attacked her. Screamed when she realized her body was shrinking right out of her clothes. Screamed as the giant woman reached down to pick up her body. She had also yelled and begged and fought as she was taken from the woman's purse, into the woman's kitchen, and her body prepared by being encased in the tight strands of seaweed. When she had been placed on the white china plate with the other food, fear and terror had threatened to overwhelm her. She had known the instant her tiny body was placed on that plate what was going to happen to her...but now the fighting had run it's course. The fear had washed over her ever since she had been shrunk, hours ago, and now her body and mind couldn't keep up with the constant heightened state of adrenaline. Laura was exhausted. She didn't want to give up yet she knew that at two inches tall, there was nothing she could do. She was at the mercy of this giant woman and her chopsticks.

The food surrounding Laura was all gone now. Only a few kernels of rice remained on the plate where they had fallen from the sushi. Tears drying on her face, Laura stared straight up at the bright eyes of the smiling Japanese woman. The woman licked her lips, the pink tip of her tongue running across her full lips leaving a moist trail of wetness. The enormous brown wooden chopsticks held by those long slender fingers came into view again and started down towards the plate. Laura gritted her teeth, tensed her body. She tried with all her might to control her breathing so as not to hyperventilate as the chopsticks came closer and closer. Her heart started to pick up its pace, its beat increasing more and more as those chopsticks came down.

The massive square wooden poles gripped Laura gently around the waist and lifted her from the plate. Laura tried to cry out, but her jaw was frozen in terror and wouldn't move. Her eyes opened wider, she couldn't even blink as she was raised up in front of the Japanese woman's pretty face...in front of those massive soft lips. The wet pink tip of a glistening tongue poked out once more and licked those lips again from left to right. The woman's tongue slipped back into her mouth and as it did her lips parted and slowly opened. There was shadowed darkness inside for a split second as the plush lips spread apart and created an increasingly circular opening. Then light from the room spread into the woman's opening mouth, chasing the shadows away.

The Japanese woman's jaws opened wide, much wider than the height of Laura's poor shrunken self. Laura tensed, her muscles rigid, her fingers curled and digging into the meat of her own thighs where they were bound. Her eyes were wide, dry, refusing to even blink at the site before her. She wanted to scream, cry out, to beg, but what could she say now that she hadn't said already? She had never felt so helpless. There was nothing she could do now, there was no escape. Laura could only wait for the inevitable, suspended over the white plate with warm breath washing over her body from the cave in front of her.

The cave, the enormous round deep mouth, was now stretched open in front of Laura. Thick moist lips were spread open and behind them two rows of massive teeth. The teeth were healthy and white, overly large even by normal-sized proportions. A few teeth in the upper row were slightly crooked, angled inwards. The bottom row was more straight, with no deviations to be seen. The semi-circular rows of teeth continued deep into the oral cavity, ending in large rocky, very sharp looking molars. The two rear most molars on the left side had apparent dark fillings where cavities had been filled. A scream bubbled up in Laura's throat at the sight of those teeth, but did not escape her mouth. She was too scared, her body again frozen in fear. She knew those boulder-like teeth could come together and crush her body with ease, destroying her flesh and mincing her bones.

Laura felt the blood drain from her face, her heart seemed to skip chaotically, she felt dizzy as though she were going to faint. For a moment, Laura wished for this to happen. If she passed out then maybe she wouldn't have to experience what was about to happen. She could just black out and that would be the end.

The chopsticks began to move forward slowly--agonizingly slowly, as if the oriental woman was purposefully prolonging the event. A fresh rush of adrenaline rushed into Laura's system; she did not faint. Instead she could only watch and kick her dangling seaweed-bound legs feebly as she was carried towards her tormentor's gaping mouth. A pink, wet, glistening tongue spotted with taste-buds awaited Laura. It gently rocked from side to side and undulated from front to back in random patterns as if it couldn't keep still--or couldn't wait to taste the morsel coming towards it. It looked so wet and slippery, as if it, and the entire contents of the woman's mouth for that matter, had been painted in a glossy transparent sheen. The idea of being coated in that wetness, immersed by the saliva disgusted Laura, but no sooner had the thought crossed her mind a new horror filled her vision and grabbed her attention.

Beyond the lips, beyond the teeth, down the length of the lustrous tongue and deep inside her mouth was the woman's throat, open and waiting. The woman held her tongue flat, at least as flat as she could considering it still wiggled and moved on its own accord. Near the back of her mouth her tongue dipped downwards revealing a sleek throat wall that reflected the light as if it were polished glass. Around the throat opening the soft flesh of the woman's soft palate contracted and expanded with each breath, causing her throat opening to narrow and widen rhythmically. She had no tonsils, none Laura could see anyway, but the woman did have a large uvula, a droplet of flesh formed from her soft palate which hung down over the back of her tongue and swung back and forth over the chasm of her throat. The shrimp and the pieces of sushi roll had all passed under that uvula, down into the depths of the woman's body. Now Laura was going to follow.

The chopsticks moved forward. Laura passed underneath two gaping nostrils. She wished she had done something differently today. Anything! Anything that could have kept her from crossing paths with the crazy lady who was about to devour her. It had all happened so fast. It was just like any normal day before...

A shadow passed over Laura, interrupting her thoughts as she passed through the doorway formed by silky lips. Laura wriggled, squirmed between the rods of wood. A mouse-like squeak escaped her mouth as she passed the huge lips, then beyond and under the rocky outcropping of upper front teeth. Heat from the woman's breath flowed over Laura's body, tickling her skin and making her feel as if she were entering an oven. Sweat started to sprout on her brow and chest.

Deeper inside now, Laura could have reached up to touch the roof of the woman's mouth if her hands were free. Below, her feet touched and skidded along the slippery surface of the woman's tongue. The thick muscle was soft, with a bumpy carpet-like texture that tickled the soles of Laura's feet. Thick saliva flowed up between her toes. Laura turned her head from side to side, panicked, gazing at the teeth surrounding her and at the fluttering uvula growing ever closer. Before, out on the kitchen table she had been human, shrunken, but still human. Now, here in the heat and wetness of this woman's mouth Laura knew that she had become nothing but food.

The chopsticks suddenly separated and with a yelp Laura fell fully onto the sopping, waiting tongue. It was like falling onto a slab of warm meat. Laura twisted and rolled, trying to orient herself on the undulating surface of the woman's tongue. Saliva coated her body; the liquid felt strangely cool compared to the warm breath rushing up from the woman's throat. With every squirm, every motion, the thick liquid coated her body more and more from head to toe, even getting into her hair, plastering the strands to her scalp.

"Oh no, please no!" Laura had found finally her voice. She was lying on the Japanese woman's tongue now, her head aimed towards the dark opening of her throat. Wet sounds could be heard all around Laura, the sounds of a gaping throat contracting and expanding, a uvula smacking against the back of the tongue, and of the tongue itself gently rolling, gathering saliva. Over them all was the whooshing sound of air as it entered giant lungs, and of Laura's own heart as it beat in her chest. Laura renewed her struggle as she had earlier when she was on the plate. She pushed with her arms, kicked with her legs--anything to try and break her bonds and escape!

The chopsticks disappeared. The roof of the woman's mouth started to descend towards Laura. The woman's mouth was closing! "Nooooooo!" Laura screamed as light started to leave. She rolled to the side, twisted, fought--but to no avail. The tongue was too slippery, she couldn't stand or even sit up. Teeth and lips came together, trapping Laura inside the now dark oral cavity. The woman's tongue went to work, first pressing Laura hard against the roof of her mouth, sucking forcefully on her tiny body. Wave after wave of saliva washed over Laura, so much she thought she would drown in the stuff. Laura screamed, her cry muffled in the confines of the woman's mouth, until saliva that was not her own flooded into her mouth, choking her. Laura spit the liquid out, gagging as the woman's tongue continued sucking, tasting, and tossing Laura back and forth across its surface. Laura started to lose her will to fight. It took all her efforts just to breath as she was pushed none to gently against teeth, gums, and palate. She clenched her jaw, closed her eyes tightly and waited for the relentless tongue to push her between molars to be crushed.

The anticipation was the worst of the torture. Waiting for the moment when the sharp teeth would finally come together--it was agony. Minutes passed. Laura's body slid around in the woman's mouth and across her tongue so many times that Laura's skin was starting to feel tender from the friction, despite the gobs of lubricating saliva that coated every inch of her body. The seaweed bonds holding her captive finally started to loosen and come apart under the constant oral assault. Laura pulled, the seaweed around her chest broke, freeing her arms. With a strong heave of her legs, the seaweed around her ankles and thighs broke as well. Laura immediately set to work, pounding against the roof of the woman's mouth with her fists and kicking at the woman's tongue with her feet, yelling and begging to be let out as she did so.

"PLEASE DON'T EAT ME! PLEASE DON'T EAT ME! PLEEEEEEEEEASE!"

There was no mercy from Laura's captor. The woman's mouth did not open. Instead, the tongue on which Laura lay suddenly lurched. Oh my God this is it! Laura's mind screamed. She braced herself to be pushed between those rock-like molars, to be chewed and destroyed--

But instead she found herself sliding effortlessly down the length of the woman's tongue. The next moment happened in a flash. Laura was pushed, the feel of the palate above her turned from hard to soft. The tongue she lay on dipped sharply downward and Laura's body bent forward to match its sloping curve. Gravity started to pull on her as Laura teetered on the brink of sliding into the woman's throat.

Realizing what was about to happen, a feeling of dread unlike nothing she had ever felt--even greater than the horrifying thought of being chewed to a pulp--filled Laura. Until now, she thought her journey would end here, in this woman's mouth, crushed and chewed like the shrimp and sushi before her. But instead, the woman was going to swallow--swallow Laura whole and alive!

Her scream was loud and grew in pitch as Laura slipped downwards. The soft weight of the Japanese woman's uvula bounced against Laura's body once--twice, then Laura was squeezed. Warm wet tissue surrounded Laura's struggling body, constricting her so tightly the air was driven from her lungs. Then came a final quick push from the tongue and Laura rocketed downwards, sliding furiously down a slippery tight tunnel amidst a torrent of liquid. The trip only took a few seconds. A powerful heat assaulted Laura as she slid into the stomach of the woman who had devoured her. Laura's body fell, somersaulted, and landed in a pile of thick wet goo that felt like mud--the remains of the shrimp and sushi which had been eaten not too long ago.

The smell of seafood, rice, and bile assaulted Laura's nose, making her sick and threatening to make her own stomach heave. Heat assaulted her body, a sticky humid heat much harsher than the air she had experienced up in the woman's mouth. This truly was like an oven!

A giant throbbing heartbeat thudded above. Wind could be heard rushing in and out of massive lungs. Laura struggled to pull air into her own lungs as the walls of the sack in which she was trapped expanded and contracted, causing the pool of food to mix and shift. Laura kicked and swam in the mixture of food, desperate to keep afloat. Hot liquid, liquid that made her skin tingle, surrounded Laura and washed over her, mixing with the saliva and mush that already covered her body. Oh my God I'm in her stomach! I'm going to be digested alive! Laura stretched her dripping hands out, towards the ceiling of the stomach and screamed up at the woman who had eaten her. She poured her fear, sadness, and even anger into the scream--her last act of defiance. The woman didn't respond. Laura hadn't expected her to. After all, Laura was nothing but food now, eaten and swallowed to be digested and absorbed. The Japanese woman, the pretty, shy woman that had come into Laura's life earlier that day would go on as if nothing had happened, having used Laura as a simple snack to satisfy her freak craving. Laura's scream faded out, her voice disappearing into the flesh that surrounded her.

Heavily folded stomach walls stretched, squeezed. Hot digestive juices pooled around Laura, dripped from the ceiling, ran down the walls. Laura's body was nothing compared to the power of the woman who had ingested her. Mercifully, when the air had become to difficult to breath, and the painful sensation of the burning acids too painful to endure, Laura blacked out. Gurgling wet digestive acids poured over her, picking her body apart bit by bit, carrying her away to be absorbed into the bloodstream which flowed in the enormous body around her.

Outside, in the real world, the Japanese woman smiled.

THE END

Hope you enjoyed. Please give feedback! I luv's it!
Zombie_Slave
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Krauser » Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:07 pm

It's great to read another story by you after such a wait. I love your style, but I love it when the pred teases the prey and talks to it and plays with it in her mouth before swallowing. Your stories show so much suspense and it is obvious that you put a good amount of effort into your stories. I also love your pictures, especially the ones with the captions and dialogue. Quality stuff like this is hard to come around now, i've read all the old stories I like multiple times, but there is nothing like a new story/picture. I really hope to see more of your work.
Krauser
Been posting for a bit

Postby Zombie_Slave » Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:48 pm

Thanks for the kind words Krauser. Glad you enjoyed the story.
Zombie_Slave
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Star_Sage » Fri Jun 19, 2009 1:55 am

I would still like to see one involving a sandwich or burger, but I'll admit that that got a rise out of me.
Star_Sage
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby hersnack » Sun Jun 21, 2009 3:20 pm

Excellent story. I love giantess vore. While I generally prefer F/m, this was probably the best I have read since French Snack's Snackaboy stories.
hersnack
Somewhat familiar

Postby Zombie_Slave » Sun Jun 21, 2009 5:54 pm

Star_Sage wrote:I would still like to see one involving a sandwich or burger, but I'll admit that that got a rise out of me.

Thanks for the comment. I'll see if a story like that pops into my brain. If a person was stuck in a sandwich or burger, would they be chewed?
Zombie_Slave
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Zombie_Slave » Sun Jun 21, 2009 5:56 pm

hersnack wrote:Excellent story. I love giantess vore. While I generally prefer F/m, this was probably the best I have read since French Snack's Snackaboy stories.

Thanks Hersnack. F/M is really cool, but my tastes (ugh bad pun) lean more toward woman-eating. I think people can tell that though ;)
Zombie_Slave
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Star_Sage » Sun Jun 21, 2009 11:05 pm

Zombie_Slave wrote:
Star_Sage wrote:I would still like to see one involving a sandwich or burger, but I'll admit that that got a rise out of me.

Thanks for the comment. I'll see if a story like that pops into my brain. If a person was stuck in a sandwich or burger, would they be chewed?

Depends on if someone was good at dodging teeth, or if the person had reason to swallow their mouthful without chewing, like someone asked them a question, and they wanted to answer immediately, or if they're alone, the phone ringing.
Star_Sage
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Krauser » Tue Sep 29, 2009 4:46 pm

Oh, please write another story! I can barely wait!
Krauser
Been posting for a bit

Postby Zombie_Slave » Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:39 am

Krauser wrote:Oh, please write another story! I can barely wait!

I've got at least two that are done that need some editing before I post them. Stay tuned.
Zombie_Slave
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Krauser » Mon Oct 05, 2009 6:22 pm

That's very good to hear :D
Krauser
Been posting for a bit

Postby MilkChocolate » Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:46 pm

Wow, Im Just now noticing this thread?

Someone Smack me!
MilkChocolate
???

Postby Vorefreak » Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:48 pm

MilkChocolate wrote:Wow, Im Just now noticing this thread?

Someone Smack me!

Consider yourself smacked.
Vorefreak
Somewhat familiar

Postby Zombie_Slave » Tue Oct 06, 2009 1:41 am

[F/F Nicole is the last survivor of a fiendish woman who has been eating tiny people. Is she destined to be eaten alive as well?]

The Last Special Treat by Zombie Slave

It was so quiet. Nicole kept still in the bathtub, her head just above the water, listening. The cage had once been full of voices, full of the sounds of Nicole’s fellow captives as they went about their daily life as prisoners. Now, they were gone. Only Nicole remained out of the eight men and women who had been captured months ago. The only sounds now were the faint ticking of a clock on the desk, and the hum of the computer which sat next to the modified cage where Nicole and her fellow prisoners were kept. Every so often, a friendly ding sound would fill the air signaling a new email had arrived for Elena, Nicole’s captor.

The water had grown cold. Nicole sat up, sloshing water over the sides of the small bowl which normally was used for dipping sauces, but now served as a makeshift tub. She stepped out, grabbed a small square of cloth that had been cut from a much larger towel, and dried off. She ran the cloth over the curves of her body, trying to dry herself quickly. A breeze from the house air conditioner gently blew through the bars of the cage, causing her to shiver. She picked up the clothes that had been laid out for her, the same clothes she had been wearing since she had been captured: bra, panties, a knee length grey skirt and a tight fitting sleeveless blue shirt. She didn’t bother with any shoes. There was no place for her to walk to anyway. At least her clothes were laundered. Elena was an evil woman, but at least she wanted her pets to stay clean. Nicole listened to the silence of Elena’s office as she finished up drying her hair. She was surprised at how it had grown over the past few months. Her thick cascade of wavy auburn hair had grown at least an inch and fell past her shoulders now.

Conceding that her hair was as dry as it would get for now, Nicole threw the wet towel on the floor and pushed aside the cloth that acted as a curtain to conceal the corner of the cage that served as the bathroom. Nicole’s heart sank as she looked at the empty cots that bordered the main area of the cage. Bits of clothing were still strewn around the cage, the only memories left of those who had lived here. After Dan--the last remaining survivor besides Nicole--had been taken away by Elena, Nicole hadn’t the desire or the energy to clean the place up. Instead she just left the beds unmade, clothes dropped where they had been left. What was the use anyway? Nicole knew her fate. It was the fate of each member of the group that had lived here. Every week or so—when the mood struck her-- Elena would come in, remove the ceiling to the cage, reach in with her enormous fingers and pluck someone out. That poor person was what Elena called her ‘special treat’ for the evening. She meant it quite literally. Elena would eat the person she chose—alive. Elena would do this at her computer desk, in front of the cage, for all her captives to see.

The first week this had happened was pure horror. The prisoners were just starting to come to terms with having been taken from their lives, shrunk down to two inches tall, and imprisoned in a cage on a desk. Then a woman named Megan, a middle-aged temp secretary from the north side of town, had been plucked out, teased, toyed with, and was finally placed screaming onto Elena’s outstretched tongue. The remaining seven people in the cage had screamed and shrieked at Elena to stop, some had cried, some others desperately tried to squeeze through the bars to escape. Nicole just remembered standing, frozen, as she had watched Elena not chew, but swallow the woman whole.

Nicole witnessed Megan and each person thereafter as they too were taken from the cage one by one, week after week, and swallowed alive by the giant Elena. The thought of being alive inside someone, to be used as food, horrified Nicole and occupied her thoughts day and night. She kept torturing herself, thinking about what the others must have experienced as they were taken in by a massive hungry mouth, pushed and tasted by a long thick tongue, and forced down a dark gullet into a place where no person was ever meant to be. With no hope of escape, those people had been digested and absorbed into Elena’s body. Nicole didn’t know if the process took minutes or hours, but she obsessed over the idea constantly.
Nicole’s shoulders slumped. The relaxing clean feeling brought on by her bath was fading away now as her thoughts changed and guilt started to flow into the dark corners of her thoughts. She tried to clear it away but it was persistent and wouldn’t leave. It was no accident she had survived the longest. She never told the other prisoners. During the long nights of hatching failed escape plans or arguing over whose fault it was they were in this situation, Nicole had never divulged that she knew Elena. She had remained calm week after week, knowing that Elena wouldn’t pick her—at least not until the end.
Did it all matter? Over the past weeks horror had turned to rebellion, and then once all escape attempts had been foiled a grim acceptance had grown over the remaining prisoners. Now, the last remaining prisoner, Nicole, knew her time was almost up. But would Elena really do it? A small shred of hope still glimmered in Nicole’s mind. Would Elena spare her, or would Nicole end up disappearing down Elena’s throat like all the others.

“What are you thinking about little one?”

The booming voice startled Nicole badly. She yelped, turned quickly toward the voice. Her foot tangled in a stray piece of what had once been Megan’s bedding and Nicole fell hard on her backside. Through the bars of the cage, she could see Elena’s huge brown eyes, a nose, and lush lips.

Nicole untangled her feet from the cloth she had tripped on and got back to her feet. Her heart raced. Elena had scared the shit out of her! Nicole couldn’t believe that someone who was a colossal giant to her had come in the room without Nicole even noticing.

Elena laughed, moved her face away from the cage and sat down in her desk chair. She started to type on her computer keyboard, the clickety-clack of buttons sounding like hammer-blows to Nicole’s sensitive ears. Nicole walked to the bars of the cage and wrapped her fingers around the cool metal of the bars. She stared out and up at the giant. The house was normal, the office was normal, the desk was normal, but to Elena—at two inches tall—the view outside of the cage was her entire universe. Elena sat straight in her chair; she was wearing black pants and a blouse that seemed to be made of wavy diagonal black and brown stripes. It fit tightly around torso, accentuating her abdomen and breasts, but the elbow length sleeves hung loosely on her arms. Elena’s long perfectly straight blond hair hung down from her head between her shoulder blades. Elena’s face was smooth and beautiful, if a little heavy on the makeup. She had the face of a model and sat with the confidence of a celebrity. Anyone who saw this woman on the street would give her an admiring glance, but would never expect she was a murderer.

Keyboard buttons clacked and the car-sized mouse moved and clicked as Elena continued with her emailing. Nicole mustered her courage and spoke, making sure to speak loudly and clearly so the giant woman could hear her.

“Elena I need to speak to you. “ Nicole hated the sound of her voice. It was meek, shaky.

The giant woman stopped typing, turned her head to the side to stare at her tiny captive in the cage. “Yes I figured you had something to say. I knew you’d speak up when you were ready. I bet I can guess what this is about, but you right on ahead. I’m all ears.”

Nicole swallowed the lump in her throat. “It’s been a week since you…I mean since Dan was taken…and I…um…well since everyone else is gone I want to know what is going to happen to me?”

Elena leaned closer to the cage. Her large full lips moved, “What do you think is going to happen to you? I should think it would be obvious.”

“I…I know you saved me for last on purpose. Why?” Nicole’s body was trembling. Here she was, confronting the only person left to talk to, staring up into face that included the immense hungry mouth that was to be her final destination.

“Out of courtesy. “ Elena waved a hand dismissively. “I know we weren’t exactly friends or anything but since I knew you from Dr. Vorian’s office I…well…you were always friendly to me when I sat in the chair and you cleaned my teeth. When I shrank that bus load of people with my minimize-gun I never knew you were on board. I wanted a complete group of strangers. I never actually meant for you to become part of this. I guess despite all the things I’ve done, I actually feel guilty that you were at the wrong place at the wrong time. Say what you want, but that’s why I use total strangers, it helps eliminate the guilt factor. They are nothing but special treats to me.”

“I can’t believe this. How can you be so cruel? Being complete strangers makes it easier? Those people had lives! And now what?” Nicole was afraid of the answer to her next question. She dared to let herself hope. “So once upon a time we knew each other. I was your dentist’s assistant. You were a client in my office and I cleaned your teeth on occasion. I’m not a total stranger. So that means you…you can spare me, right?”

Seconds ticked by as Elena seemed to be deep in thought. Nicole gripped the metal bars tightly until her fingers hurt. Finally, the giant woman replied, “The shrinking process is irreversible. Can you live the rest of your life in that old hamster cage? Didn’t think so. Plus, the more I think about the irony of a woman being devoured by the same mouth she used to clean—I love it! I’m sorry—well, not really—but I’m afraid you’re fate is the same as the others.”

Nicole rested her head against the metal bars and sank to her knees. Her stomach turned over, sending hot bile up into her throat. She felt weak, her heart raced, her body trembled. The glimmer of hope in her mind faded away like a light being broken from its socket. “I...I guess I’ve known all along what was going to happen. Ever since the first time you ate one of us, I can’t stop thinking about it, what they must have been feeling, what they went through…inside of you.”

“I bet you’ve been thinking about this a lot. Here, see if you recognize this.” Elena bent her head closer to the cage. When her face was inches away from her prisoner’s tiny body she spread her lips and opened her mouth wide. She stuck out the length of her long tongue, letting it fall over her lower lip to rest against her chin.

Hot breath blasted over Nicole’s body. Her eyes opened wide as she stared into at the pink flesh and white teeth of Elena’s cave-like oral cavity. Nicole did indeed recognize that mouth although before she had been looking down into it from the comfort of an exam room stool and Elena’s mouth had been of normal size. Now, Elena’s mouth was so huge it could easily take Nicole’s entire body in to be consumed. Nicole could walk right inside and have her head barely brush the ceiling! Teeth stood, blazing white, smooth and straight. The tongue, long, wet, and sparkling in the light waited patiently. It hung there, smooth as glass with the exception of the tiny bumps of taste buds that littered its surface. The tongue was long and proceeded up over Elena’s lower lip, deeper and deeper into her mouth where the bumps got bigger and bigger until the tongue took a sharp downward turn as it met up against a highly reflective wet throat wall. Past that point and down the gullet was only darkness. Above the chasm, a droplet of pink flesh hung suspended in an archway of flesh. Nicole unintentionally held her breath as she gazed into Elena’s throat, knowing she would soon disappear down into its warm waiting wetness—a place where only food was meant to go, but now thanks to Elena’s minimize-gun it was a place Nicole could enter easily.

Elena’s tongue withdrew. Her lips closed and she moved her head away from the cage. “Come on don’t tell me you’re scared. You’ve seen me with my mouth open several times.” Elena laughed and said, “You’ve technically been in there before, when cleaning my teeth right?”

“Oh my God.” Nicole said. She slowly got back to her feet, using her hands on the bars to pull herself back up from kneeling. “You…you’re not going to chew me up are you?”

“Of course not. Although that would really be ironic wouldn’t it? I mean, the lady who once cleaned my teeth getting smashed into pulp—but no, you’ll slide down my throat alive and whole, just like all the rest.” Elena turned back to her computer and renewed her typing, perhaps bored with the conversation.

Nicole forced herself to breathe slow deep breaths. Two months she had been trapped. Nicole had stood idly by while the other captives argued, shouted, and fought with Elena. Every argument had been tried, and they all had failed. Nicole knew that begging would do nothing. Screaming and fighting would do nothing. Megan had shouted and fought and kicked, even as her body was sliding down Elena’s throat. Escape attempts had been tried, and all had failed.

A thought had been forming in Nicole’s subconscious. She had fought against it, but now it was coming to the front full speed. Elena was sick, twisted, a murderer—and she was in complete control. She would come for Nicole, to devour her as a ‘special treat’ soon. The past eight weeks had been agony. Nicole didn’t want to spend whatever remaining time she had left wondering when the end was going to come.

She started speaking, part of her brain amazed at what she was saying, “Elena, I want to do it now.”

The clacking of the keyboard stopped. Elena looked down at the cage on her desk, her eyebrows raised, eyes wide in surprise. “What?”

Nicole gave herself a mental push before she could change her mind. “I want you to take me now. I...I can’t go on like this anymore. I hate this cage; I hate thinking about being eaten every second of every day. If I am the last, and you won’t spare me, then I want to do it now. I…I want it over with.”

Elena smiled with her full lips; her eyes were wide in amusement. “I must say I’m a little surprised. Well I ate lunch not too long ago, but I think I can accommodate you. It’s actually kind of exciting, having someone ask to be eaten. Yes, alright, I’ll do it if that’s what you want; these emails can wait.”

An enormous hand reached out and fiddled with a clasp at the top of the cage, then lifted the roof away. It was happening! It was going to happen right now! Nicole couldn’t take back her decision. She had to go forward. The massive hand, fingers spread wide, descended toward Nicole.

“Elena wait!” The hand stopped. “I...I’ll go willingly but there’s something I want in return. Nothing cruel. No teasing, no toying with me. Just…just let me do this at my own pace. “

“Maybe I should make you scrub my teeth for old times’ sake? No?” Elena let out a sigh. “Very well, I’m willing to try this. All the others I had to force down my throat, but this may be fun. Just remember no trying to escape or things will get very bad for you.”

The hand descended and massive fingers curled around Nicole’s two-inch tall body. Nicole tensed as she was picked up. Her stomach lurched as she was lifted into the air. Seconds later Elena, her elbow perched against the cushion of her chair’s armrest, uncurled her fingers revealing Nicole’s shrunken from lying in her palm.

Nicole stared up at Elena’s beautiful but frightening face. She wasn’t sure what to do, how to begin. She sat there for a moment, feeling the smooth soft skin of Elena’s hand on her fingers and toes. Elena’s lips were turned up in a smile, her teeth visible and flashing in the light like white glass. At one time Nicole herself had cleaned those teeth with a dentist’s pick and motorized scrubber. She had done a good job, but never would have thought she would be admiring her handy-work from this close up. Those teeth were massive, sharp, and could tear her to bits. Of course it wasn’t the teeth she was worried about, it was what lay beyond.

Teeth parted slightly and the tip of Elena’s tongue poked out. It ran from left to right across her upper lip, leaving a moist trail in its wake. “So my little former dental assistant, should I toss you in or…?”

“No I…I’ll do it myself,” Nicole stuttered. She felt disconnected from her own body. It was like someone else was saying the words. She couldn’t really be going through with this, could she? She ignored the rational part of her brain, the part that told her to jump from Elena’s palm, the part that told her to beg for her life. Nicole had to suppress those feelings. Her fate was set; she wanted to go on her own terms. She mustered her courage and spoke carefully and confidently in order to disguise the unsteadiness and fear in her voice. “Bring your chin down here and rest it on your palm.”

“Haha this is quite unnerving. I’m not used to one of my snacks giving me orders.” Elena, amused smile still plastered on her face, bent slightly forward and rested her chin on the upturned heel of her hand.

Elena’s lips were only a few feet away from Nicole now. Nicole couldn’t take her eyes off of them. She stood up, her legs wobbled and threatened to give out but she mustered her strength and got to her feet. The lips in front of her moved, “For what it’s worth little one, I truly never meant for you to become part of my…obsession.”

“That means nothing to me. You’re evil and cruel. You took me away from my life and I hate you for it. You’re nothing but an immoral murdering cannibal and someday you’ll be discovered.” Nicole was proud of herself and her defiant words, and was glad her voice hadn’t cracked as she said them. She waited; sure that Elena would send some scathing words or punishment her way. Instead, Elena’s massive lips only frowned. Had Nicole struck a nerve? Nicole felt adrenaline rush through her body. She was more scared than she had ever been in her life, but strangely calm as well. Her heart beat against her ribcage in anticipation of what was to come next.

“Open your mouth,” Nicole said.

Elena didn’t hesitate. Her lips spread apart forming a circular opening that became wider and wider as her mouth opened. Warm air gusted out and flowed over Nicole’s body making her hair sway in the breeze. Nicole forced herself to take a step forward. She felt like she was in a trance. She stared directly into Elena’s mouth—the huge living cave. Two rows of perfectly white teeth complete with sharp rocky molars were positioned in healthy pink gums. A wide, thick, pink tongue sat waiting, its surface gleaming and glistening with wet saliva as when Nicole had seen it earlier. The tongue rocked from side to side, unable to keep still, perhaps impatient to taste the meal standing before it. Nicole watched the tongue for a moment, mesmerized, and followed along its centerline deep into Elena’s mouth, to her throat.

“Oh my God, I can’t believe I’m doing this,” Nicole said out loud. She forced her breathing to remain steady. She didn’t want to panic. She put one foot in front of the other and took another step closer to Elena’s maw.

The roof of Elena’s mouth was smooth, pink like the rest of her mouth. It turned shiny and soft as it curved and formed into an archway over Elena’s dark gullet. Elena’s uvula swung gently with each breath coming from below. For a moment Nicole contemplated grabbing that dangling piece of flesh and hanging on for dear life. But by the glossy look of the thing, she knew her grip would slip right off.

She took another step forward. Teeth, tongue, and tonsil-less throat filled Nicole’s vision. Another step, saliva coated everything, reflecting the light and making everything glossy. Nicole was so close now she could see the taste buds and fibrous carpet-like texture of Elena’s tongue.

After one final agonizing step, Nicole stood beneath two dark nostrils, and stared directly into Elena’s wide mouth. Her skirt was going to make it difficult for Nicole to maneuver and climb over Elena’s bottom teeth. She pushed her skirt down and let it fall crumpled to her feet. She stepped out of it and kicked it aside. Skirtless, Nicole figured what the hell and grabbed her shirt and pulled it up over her body. She tossed it down onto the palm of Elena’s hand.

She took a deep breath, then another. She stood in the palm of a giant’s hand, dressed only in her bra and panties, about to be eaten alive. A bead of saliva fell from the roof of Elena’s mouth and landed on Elena’s tongue, leaving a glistening strand like a crystal rope hanging in the air. Nicole winced. She had been around plenty of saliva when working in a dental office, but she never imagined being coated with the stuff. She reached up and put her right hand against one of Elena’s front teeth. Then she put her left hand against one of Elena’s bottom teeth and got a firm handhold. Heart pounding, Nicole ducked forward, hiked up her left leg up and over Elena’s lower lip and pulled herself inside Elena’s mouth. Once over the bottom lip and lower row of teeth Nicole pushed with her foot and propelled herself forward.

Her entry wasn’t as graceful as she would have hoped. She fell forward, her arms shot out to brace for impact and smacked against Elena’s tongue with a wet slapping sound. Nicole instinctively curled up her body. “Ugh, oh my God!” she said in disgust as the feel of Elena’s tongue slithered over her bare skin. It was warm, soft, and unbelievably slippery. Beneath the thick coating of saliva Nicole could feel the furry texture of Elena’s tongue; its fibers poked at her skin like tiny course hairs. Saliva immediately stuck and coated Nicole’s skin wherever it made contact with the tongue’s glossy surface.
She tried to keep herself under control, but it was hard. Nicole’s heart started to beat faster, it was hard to breath. She was curled up on Elena’s tongue like a piece of meat. In one direction teeth and lips formed a doorway to the outside world. In the other direction was the tunnel of Elena’s throat, waiting to take Nicole away forever.

Nicole’s head was within inches of Elena’s swinging uvula. Elena’s throat was open to reveal a slick shiny wall that descended down into darkness. Nicole stared at the wet pink throat in front of her. All she had to do was push forward and let herself slide over the edge of Elena’s tongue and down into her esophagus. Then it would all be over—at least until she got to Elena’s stomach.

She had watched as seven other shrunken prisoners had been taken and eaten alive by Elena, and now it was Nicole’s turn. The others had all been forced, tossed in, dropped in, played with and swallowed. Nicole didn’t want to go that way. She didn’t want to stare straight down Elena’s gullet like all the others had. With great difficulty, Nicole shifted her position on Elena’s slick tongue. She spun around, careful not to knock her head against any of Elena’s wicked looking molars. She turned so that she was slightly curled up, her belly against Elena’s tongue but now with her head at the opening to Elena’s mouth and her feet pointed at Elena’s throat.

Small whimpers escaped Nicole’s mouth as she started to inch herself backwards. She tried to control the fear but her resolve was close to breaking. She thought about how she used to look down into this mouth with the high intensity dentist’s light and about how she was now inside that very mouth, about to be swallowed whole. Nicole felt her sanity slide one step closer to the edge.

Sensing what Nicole was doing, Elena’s mouth started to slowly close. A shadow fell across Nicole as teeth and lips came together. Nicole, frozen, watched from her unique interior perspective as Elena’s teeth and lips came together. As the light faded away and Elena’s tongue pushed Nicole up against the roof of Elena’s mouth, Nicole finally let loose with a scream. It was a scream of anger for having been taken from her life and locked up in a cage for two months. It was a scream of frustration for being two-inches tall and powerless. It was a scream of disappointment at herself for giving up hope and giving in to letting herself be consumed like this.

The tiny scream inside Elena’s mouth eventually faded away. On top of Elena’s tongue, Nicole was exhausted. She let the warm saliva wash over her. It coated every square inch of her body, including turning her hair into a sopping wet mess, until she was just as slippery and pliant as the tongue she rested on. She didn’t fight. She let Elena’s tongue roll her back and forth. She let the taste buds slide across her skin. She let herself be pushed and pulled across Elena’s palate.
The tiny woman endured the minutes, which seemed like hours, of sucking and torment within Elena’s hot mouth. Busy trying to wipe and keep saliva away from her own nose and mouth so she could breath, Nicole hardly noticed the subtle change in angle of the mouth as Elena tipped her head back. One second Nicole was being sucked on, saliva washing over her like a flood, and the next she was sliding backwards.

Elena’s tongue dipped as she relaxed her throat. Nicole’s legs slipped over the downward curve of Elena’s tongue. Nicole felt her legs being squeezed and could feel the overly large bumps that were prominent at the back of Elena’s tongue. Nicole instinctively dug into Elena’s tongue with her fingers as if to keep herself from sliding any further downwards. It was no use. The thick coating of saliva prevented her from getting any hold on the slippery surface. Elena’s throat relaxed; her tongue wriggled. Nicole slipped down into Elena’s throat all the way up to her sodden bra. Below, Nicole’s legs and buttocks were surrounded by tight wetness. At her feet she could feel the hard flap of Elena’s epiglottis, the door that would close to cut off her windpipe to allow food to be sent down the esophagus.

Saliva was gathering by the bucket load. This was it. After weeks, days, and hours agonizing over what Elena’s other victims had gone through, it was finally Nicole’s turn. She tensed her body, dug her nails into the surface of the tongue, and gritted her teeth. Elena’s uvula lay on top of Nicole’s back, between her shoulder blades. It lay there like a soft wet sack and was strangely lightweight. A moment later it was gone, disappeared, and Nicole knew it was time. She braced herself. Elena’s tongue pushed in an incredible rippling motion.

Elena swallowed.

Nicole slid from Elena’s tongue as if shot from a canon. Elena’s epiglottis snapped closed over her windpipe, opening her esophagus. Nicole was squeezed by soft flesh on all sides as she was pushed effortlessly down into the depths of Elena’s body.

Nicole screamed out as another spasm of pain wracked her body. She lay in a pool of thick mush made up from a mixture of Elena’s lunch and stomach juices. The hot liquid that was mixing with the rest of the stomach contents was almost unbearably hot. It stabbed and pricked at Nicole’s skin like thousands of tiny needles. It washed over her skin and attacked her most vulnerable areas first, like her fingers and toes.
Nicole didn’t know how long she had been down in the sack of Elena’s stomach. It could have been only minutes, or maybe hours? She had crawled into Elena’s mouth of her own volition, had endured climbing into that gaping maw and being swallowed. Now she was determined to endure until the process was complete.

She knew she was being digested. She knew the immense folds of Elena’s stomach walls were expanding and contracting, causing waves of acids to crash down around Nicole’s body. It was too dark to see, but she knew her body was being taken apart. It was just as well that it was so dark. She didn’t want to see what was happening.

Seven others had endured the process before her. Nicole tried to think of them as she struggled to breathe. How many other victims had there been before that? How many other busloads of “special treats” had Elena created? Worse yet, how many more were yet to come?

In the depths of Elena’s body Nicole retched at the noxious air until her sense of smell mercifully failed. She kicked and pushed at the muck around her, desperate to keep afloat in the dark until she lost feeling in her legs. Her arms were next. She felt like her skin was on fire, but could no longer struggle in the soup of digestive liquids. She felt exhausted, tired, sleepy. More agonizing minutes passed until finally, thankfully, numbness spread into her core from her legs and arms. The pain seemed to amplify around her groin, abdomen, breasts and neck. She arched her back and screamed out in one final spasm…then the pain was gone. Nicole let out a breath as digestive enzymes finally penetrated their way into her body. She drifted down slowly until her body was submerged below surface of Elena’s lunch. The pool of digestive juices washed over Nicole, taking bits of her away piece by piece. What couldn’t be taken apart was sent into the tunnels of Elena’s intestines for further work.

Hours later, Elena’s stomach sat empty…waiting for new occupants, which were sure to come.

THE END
Zombie_Slave
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Star_Sage » Tue Oct 06, 2009 5:17 am

Obviously, being me, I was hoping for some more unaware vore, this time involving a sandwich or a burger, but this worked too. The story was well written, and the scene very well described. The characters were a bit touch and go, but then, you were trying to make us empathize with both, I think, which is tricky to do for the best out there.
Star_Sage
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Ray » Wed Oct 07, 2009 3:00 am

I think I have probably said this before but I love your stories as much as I do your collages, Zombie Slave.
Ray
Participator

Postby Krauser » Thu Nov 19, 2009 12:39 am

when can we expect another story? I really enjoyed all of these stories, you truly are a great writer.
Krauser
Been posting for a bit

Postby Zombie_Slave » Thu Nov 19, 2009 10:49 pm

Krauser wrote:when can we expect another story? I really enjoyed all of these stories, you truly are a great writer.

Thank you very much, I appreciate that. I have one stowed away here somewhere that I'm sure I can work on and upload. I had another complete one but I can't find it. :( I mean, I can't find the file anywhere and I have no idea what the heck happened.
Zombie_Slave
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Zombie_Slave » Sun Oct 24, 2010 5:55 pm

Geez it's been a long time since I posted a story. Here ya go, enjoy. I'm doing something a little different. I'm uploading the story as a PDF instead of crappy internet forum block format. Let me know if you like it. Here's the teaser:

Sharon suddenly develops a fixation with her college roommate's mouth. She quickly finds out that her roommate is not what she seems. (F/F, same size)
Attachments
The Sudden Obsession.pdf
(95.04 KiB) Downloaded 1013 times
Zombie_Slave
Advanced Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Work to be shared!