Zombie Slave's Vore Stories (update 04-23-2015)

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

Re: Zombie Slave's Vore Stories

Postby Zombie_Slave » Thu Apr 23, 2015 8:41 pm

Been so busy lately, but I took some time to finish this story. I hope you like it. It's a bit more fun and nicer than my darker stories.

A Study in Dentistry (F/f, mouthplay, vore?) - Sandra is a dentistry student who asks her roommate if she can shrink down and explore her mouth. But being that small she soon realizes she needs to be really, really careful because it's a long way down, and her roommate is hungry.
Attachments
Study in Dentistry.pdf
(118.71 KiB) Downloaded 1176 times
Zombie_Slave
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: Zombie Slave's Vore Stories (update 04-23-2015)

Postby cybereel » Fri Apr 24, 2015 1:37 am

Always great to see a new story from you ZS! This story had a lot to love about it as well, so that makes it even better. It reminded me of Hanging with Hanna for its premise, but there were so many little differences in character and focus, that it never felt like a retelling or copy of that story. Once again your characters and scenarios keep old concepts enjoyable. Sandra's mixed feelings between awesome and gross were really fun, I loved the gummy bear, and the last joke you put in was great.

Keep being your awesome self (at least, whenever life gives you time to do so ;P)
cybereel
Been posting for a bit

Postby Lupe » Fri Apr 24, 2015 8:25 am

Always great to hear from you! Cute story, I liked the playfullness of the characters :)
Lupe
Somewhat familiar

Postby Tsubasa17 » Fri Apr 24, 2015 8:32 am

Haven't read the story yet, about to though. A possible follow-up, perhaps? Maybe? Please? Or maybe more dentistry student friends of Sandra dropping by for a "study group" with the roommate?
Tsubasa17
Somewhat familiar

Location: Somewhere to the west and somewhere to the east. Not north, I'm a Southerner.

Postby supernova » Fri Apr 24, 2015 11:36 pm

Great stuff! Always enjoy your work!
supernova
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Zombie Slave's Vore Stories

Postby bradlax16 » Tue Apr 28, 2015 6:15 pm

Zombie_Slave wrote:Been so busy lately, but I took some time to finish this story. I hope you like it. It's a bit more fun and nicer than my darker stories.

A Study in Dentistry (F/f, mouthplay, vore?) - Sandra is a dentistry student who asks her roommate if she can shrink down and explore her mouth. But being that small she soon realizes she needs to be really, really careful because it's a long way down, and her roommate is hungry.

Loved the new story, which is saying a lot because I'm usually never a fan of (basically) willing vore, and vore where the prey survives :D
bradlax16
Somewhat familiar

Postby Cuddlekins » Fri May 08, 2015 8:48 pm

I'll admit, I bring up your stories and read through em to fuel my own vocabulary for describing mouths and tummies, and that last one really helped with that. Ya did good.
***Cuddlekins Vore Stories (May contain LOLI)
***FF14 GPose Vore Comics
(Mostly macro/micro F/f, some ?/F, some monster girl same-size.)
Cuddlekins
Participator

Postby bradlax16 » Wed May 20, 2015 7:03 pm

anything new in the works??? we all understand you are busy and appreciate the time you put in, we miss ya !
bradlax16
Somewhat familiar

Postby Zombie_Slave » Thu May 21, 2015 8:00 am

bradlax16 wrote:anything new in the works??? we all understand you are busy and appreciate the time you put in, we miss ya !

Sorry, nothing new in the works :( In my professional life I have some exams I'm studying for which are taking up a ton of my free time. I won't be able to do anything new for awhile. I suggest everyone check out Supernova's stories. Hopefully he'll keep us fueled with vore.

For the future I've been kicking around doing a vore novel or novella. I have about 45 pages written and I have lots of ideas with tons of vore. It's something I want to do but I make no promises; it's all a matter of when I can get back to it. For now I'm the George R R Martin of vore....you just never know when the next story will come out.
Zombie_Slave
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby voreguy » Thu May 21, 2015 12:15 pm

That sounds incredible. We await with baited breath :)
voreguy
Been posting for a bit

Postby theheadsn » Fri Jul 17, 2015 6:21 pm

Almost been 2 months since the last post... we miss you Zombie :) hope all is well in RL
theheadsn
Participator

Postby Zombie_Slave » Fri Jul 17, 2015 10:23 pm

theheadsn wrote:Almost been 2 months since the last post... we miss you Zombie :) hope all is well in RL

Things are good. The exam I've been studying for is next Saturday. I'm hoping to do well on it. If so, afterward I may be able to do some writing again. In the meantime, I'm going to post some manips over on my picture thread.
Zombie_Slave
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Zombie_Slave » Wed Oct 14, 2015 11:01 pm

Man, was it really April when I last posted a story? That's brutal. Things in RL have changed so much and I just haven't done any writing in a long time. :( The good news is I passed the engineering exam I had been studying for. The bad news is it was just step one of a much longer process. I have another professional exam that I will have to begin studying for soon.

Sigh, but on the vore front, I have still been making photomanips, and technically I didn't stop writing completely now that I think about it. When Vorefan comics called for submissions, I submitted an idea. It was approved and I was told to go ahead and develop a full script. I did so, which took a few weeks because I know nothing about script-writing. It's much different than writing a short story.

Well I submitted my full script and....nothing. I haven't heard anything back from the editor at all, and that was a month ago. I emailed him to ask if he'd had a chance to review my script. Nothing. I'm not sure if he's just busy, or I pissed him off, or what. I feel like I should try to contact him but I also feel like I'm being a pest because I already sent one follow-up email. I'm a bit disappointed because we were communicating just fine until I submitted the script, and I was really looking forward to seeing my story turned into a comic.

By the way, the story I submitted was The Dinner Party, where a poor shrunk girl sneaks out of her room during her mom's dinner party and is swallowed whole by one of the party guests. Anyone remember that one? Which of my stories would you have picked to turn into a comic?

Well that's all for now. I do feel the urge to write slowly building. Hopefully something will happen. In the meantime admire women's mouths. Think of warm, wet bellies.
Zombie_Slave
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby bfam » Thu Oct 15, 2015 5:50 pm

That story is actually my single favorite vore related item. When I check back on this thread every couple weeks I'm always hoping to find another story from that setting and with a similar tone.
bfam
New to the forum

Postby Tsubasa17 » Thu Oct 15, 2015 6:16 pm

He's alive! Alive! How ironic from a zombie, hohoho.
But in all seriousness, glad you're back, its been too long! You're the first guy I started reading on here and I've spent hours, relatively, going through your posts looking for and downloading your stories. More please!
Tsubasa17
Somewhat familiar

Location: Somewhere to the west and somewhere to the east. Not north, I'm a Southerner.

Postby Zombie_Slave » Thu Oct 15, 2015 9:12 pm

bfam wrote:That story is actually my single favorite vore related item. When I check back on this thread every couple weeks I'm always hoping to find another story from that setting and with a similar tone.

Thank you, that's very flattering. I'm glad you liked it!
Zombie_Slave
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Zombie_Slave » Thu Oct 15, 2015 9:13 pm

Tsubasa17 wrote:He's alive! Alive! How ironic from a zombie, hohoho.
But in all seriousness, glad you're back, its been too long! You're the first guy I started reading on here and I've spent hours, relatively, going through your posts looking for and downloading your stories. More please!

Yep I'm alive, thankfully! Still slave to a zombie though, whatever that means. I'm glad you've gotten enjoyment out of my stories. Thanks for reading! Hopefully I'll get enthusiastic about writing again soon.
Zombie_Slave
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Newton1 » Fri Oct 16, 2015 2:20 am

hey! that was super cool!
Newton1
New to the forum

Postby Krauser » Sun Oct 18, 2015 12:49 am

Dinner party was easily my favourite out of all your stories, with served being right behind it. The idea of shrinkies being a delicacy or that eating them is a trend really interests me. Hope you have time for another story soon.
Krauser
Been posting for a bit

Postby cybereel » Sun Oct 18, 2015 10:46 am

Dinner Party really was a fantastic story. The Pred's attitude throughout and Megan's reactions were really fun to read. Of course, characters are something you always do well, so that isn't very surprising. Shrinkies on a plate with food is always a great thing, and the catch 22 of desperately needing to explain, but being terrified of getting bitten in half was brilliant. It would definitely make a great comic.
cybereel
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Work to be shared!