Zombie Slave's Vore Stories (update 04-23-2015)

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

Re: Zombie Slave's Vore Stories

Postby antonio » Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:56 am

Great story as usual. I enjoy the unaware pred but really enjoy the aware. Oh and comment 3
antonio
---

Postby Zombie_Slave » Mon Aug 05, 2013 7:50 am

Ty975 wrote:Comment 1.

Lol, come on now. ;)
Zombie_Slave
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Ty975 » Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:20 am

Comment 3: Return of the Comments

And I liked the story, my only comment would be on its brevity, but in retrospect it adds to the irony you built off of the concept of the original bad story within the story's story.

So yeah, it's a quickie but a goodie : P
Ty975
Somewhat familiar

Postby supernova » Mon Aug 05, 2013 3:17 pm

I've always been a fan!
supernova
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby christoph88 » Mon Aug 05, 2013 5:20 pm

Comment 4: I liked the story as usual, up to the digestion. Usually my favorite parts of your stories are inside the stomach, so I wish you had gone into more detail after the swallow.
christoph88
New to the forum

Postby antonio » Mon Aug 05, 2013 5:59 pm

That's actually five comments by the way
antonio
---

Postby Lupe » Mon Aug 05, 2013 6:48 pm

Here's another for safe keeping :P The age group definitely is my favorite, but this story didn't work too well for me for some reason. Reading through your older ones was interesting and you can tell you've come a far way as a writer. :D
Lupe
Somewhat familiar

Postby bradlax16 » Mon Aug 05, 2013 7:27 pm

here's one more to finalize it: i liked this story, F/F giantess vore with college girls is by far my favorite genre, and the swallowing scene was nice, I loved the "she knew she was going to sent sliding down her throat"" line....but I wish it had been longer !! good work though
bradlax16
Somewhat familiar

Postby Zombie_Slave » Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:20 pm

Lupe wrote:Here's another for safe keeping :P The age group definitely is my favorite, but this story didn't work too well for me for some reason. Reading through your older ones was interesting and you can tell you've come a far way as a writer. :D

Thanks Lupe, and while you say the story didn't work too well for you, I still appreciate the comment.
Zombie_Slave
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Zombie_Slave » Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:24 pm

For those I haven't responded to personally, thanks for the comments. As promised, here's a new one.

The Tiny Clones (F/f/f) - Karen is the head of a multi-billion dollar technology corporation. When her firm discovers how to clone tiny human beings, Karen sees an opportunity to explore some of her darker fantasies.
Spoiler: show
nom nom vore
The only problem--the clones were created from her own DNA.

This one was tough to write. There's a lot of writing hurdles to jump so I hope it makes sense. I thought the idea was so intriguing I just had to do it.
Attachments
The Tiny Clones.pdf
(102.86 KiB) Downloaded 538 times
Zombie_Slave
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Lupe » Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:20 pm

Zombie_Slave wrote:
Lupe wrote:Here's another for safe keeping :P The age group definitely is my favorite, but this story didn't work too well for me for some reason. Reading through your older ones was interesting and you can tell you've come a far way as a writer. :D

Thanks Lupe, and while you say the story didn't work too well for you, I still appreciate the comment.

Sure thing! Real.y hoping you return to the same genre as The Bet one day, but as for this story, I loved the swallowing scene! The twist was interesting but you did a great job with all the viewpoints.
Lupe
Somewhat familiar

Postby theheadsn » Fri Aug 09, 2013 3:32 pm

Still would LOVE to see the third part of this story :)
Attachments
Deeper - Sequel to The Bet.pdf
(80.77 KiB) Downloaded 276 times
theheadsn
Participator

Postby Zombie_Slave » Fri Aug 09, 2013 4:08 pm

theheadsn wrote:Still would LOVE to see the third part of this story :)

I wrote the opening scene but never got back to it. Sometimes it's hard to stay focused when new ideas come into my head.
It's in the unfinished folder with several others; hopefully I'll return to it.
Zombie_Slave
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Zombie_Slave » Fri Aug 09, 2013 6:25 pm

Here's another one.

The Audition (F/f/f) - Sheri and Teri are twins who are trying to break into the adult film industry. During their first film they are shrunk against their will and subjected to scenarios that test their resolve--and could end up killing them.

WARNING: This story contains graphic sexual situations and includes things like semen, penises, anal sex, etc. Please use discretion when deciding if you want to read it.
Attachments
The Audition.pdf
(133.33 KiB) Downloaded 643 times
Zombie_Slave
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby cybereel » Fri Aug 09, 2013 11:44 pm

Heya Zombie, glad to see you are still writing awesomeness. I just spent 8 months at a place where Eka's wasn't allowed and man did I miss a lot of stories from you. I haven't quite caught up with everything yet, but the stories are still just fantastic. "Eat Me Please" is probably my new favorite from you (wow am I behind the times here); it has such a great length to it, the characterization was great, I loved the character progression of the roomate, The psychologist was a really cool idea, and the ending was just so great. The progression with terumi's disgust, exasperation, and finally acceptance whilst taking control of things after The description of Miranda's dejected depression felt natural with the flow of the story and really helped the characters feel more believable. The fact that you made it a longer story than usual helped with that a lot too. I have said before that I love the Idea of willing prey, since they can be really hard to pin down right because of the inherent conflicts, but man you got it spot on. There are so many awesome things I want to say about this story, but I guess I should quit rambling about it since it is kind of old news now :P.

although it is also old news, I seriously have to compliment you on "Soup". That was another one of your twilight zone-y ones that just worked really well. I still don't know what it is about the ending that gets me, but every time I get to the reveal of the skeletons--and the way you lead into what happened to the missing students--it sends shivers up my spine. The whole story you kinda know what happened to them, you expect them to have met the same fate, but when she actually sees what became of them, it just hits hard. That is what I love about your writing the most, as good as the vore is, as much as you set up unique and interesting situations, it is always the characters that suck me in. I care about the characters because you describe them in ways that make them feel real, and it just works.

"The Tiny Clones" was a really cool and unique set up, not because of the tiny clones, but because of the twist you added. I can see how it would have been a tricky story to write, but you pulled it off nicely and I really liked how you chose to refer to each of the karens. using twin Karen, Giant Karen and Karen helped keep perspective consistent on who was referred to in each line, but more importantly it foreshadowed and punctuated the twist about who was really who. I really didn't know who to root for when she was getting eaten since I wanted the vore, but I also really wanted to see the real karen find a way out. see, this is what your writing does. There were a few parts as the story progressed where things felt awkward or confusing, but they were always fixed a couple paragraphs later, and it was fun to keep stopping partway through reading to just have an "Oh, that's why" moment, so that actually worked really well in this story. I did feel that the ending was a bit weak though. normally, your endings are extremely satisfying (one particular ending that comes to mind is the one for "Tanya's Breakfast"), but this one just left me wanting for something more. of course, I could just feel that way because I wanted the real Karen to find a way out.

Ok, Last one and I promise to stop rambling on. "Awakening Her Oral Fetish" woohoo for willingness. So much awesome here. I can see why you liked writing this one so much since it does have some fantastic mouth moments--and she even got swallowed, yay. the ending was really amusing and I liked the way everyone treated Dawn throughout the story. I really can't say enough how much I loved how much see enjoyed the mouthplay. The only problem I really had with this story was how short it was. It almost felt rushed at a few points, like when she confessed how she felt about being in someone's mouth and it leading straight into Monica licking and sucking on her like it did. You explained it well enough that there weren't any real problems with pacing in that scene, but I had kind of hoped that you would have had more to the story than you did--especially since it focused on something you are so fond of. Once again though, the descriptions of emotions and thoughts were fantastic, and even the background characters--Lisa and her boyfriend--were fun to read.

I think I will be skipping "The Audition" so you won't have to worry about a wall of text from me on that one ;P, but keep up the good work. Also, I can't believe I am actually asking for a continuation of an AV story, but theheadsn is totally right that "The Bet" deserves an awesome finale from you :D.
cybereel
Been posting for a bit

Postby Electricwestern » Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:11 pm

Great group of stories, I particularly liked The Audition. It was a bit of a departure from your normal works, but I think the variety really helped to make it interesting. Not to say I don't love the others, those are great too!
Electricwestern
Been posting for a bit

Postby Zombie_Slave » Tue Aug 20, 2013 9:28 am

(I'm bored at work)

All my friends from this thread join me on the roof of a high rise office building. We watch a massive mega giantess approach, crushing city blocks beneath her feet. We watch in awe as she walks to our building and leans her massive head towards us. She puckers her plush lips and inhales rapidly. We all yelp as her sharp intake of breath sweeps us from the roof. No bigger than ants to her, we fly through the air and all land on the wet surface of her tongue inside her cavernous mouth.

What do you do?
Zombie_Slave
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby PocketHero » Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:56 am

I awkwardly attempt to stand up and walk, only to end up slipping on the squishy, bumpy surface of this massive muscle, falling face first onto a slight bump - a taste bud. My 6 dollar milkshake from Arby's is lost as it spills and disappears through the miniscule crevices in her tongue... "Aww no!"
PocketHero
Participator

Postby Zombie_Slave » Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:13 am

(lol nice one M'Monkey)

I see Mango fall several yards from me and before I can run to help the tongue beneath my feet is heaving upward like a living hill. I awkwardly run to my left and jump from the tongue to the top of one of the giantess's molars. I stand on the gleaming white rock and look up. Far above me are teeth that could crush me at any moment. This was not a good idea, I think to myself.
Zombie_Slave
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby PocketHero » Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:37 am

As I try getting up again I feel a sudden shift in the moist "ground" beneath me and my eyes widen in sheer terror as I realize the giant beauty is starting to move her tongue around... "Yikes!" comes a meek squeak from my lungs as I behold a raging stream of saliva coming down towards me from the upper end of her massive tongue as it rises upward, becoming steeper by the second. If I don't think of something quick, I'm as good as gone, and just thinking about what awaits us down that dark fleshy portal at the back of this living cavern is enough to send frigid chills up and down my spine, as if someone was rubbing an ice cube on my spine. That said, I am quickly inspired to haul ass away from the crashing saliva and lunge towards the molars... However, I was never much of an athlete, and instead end up smacking onto the side of her molar and sliding down underneath the tongue as it rises up more... "Uh oh..."
PocketHero
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Work to be shared!