Minecraft Vore Mod (Stopped - Close Please)

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

Re: Minecraft Vore Mod (In Progress)

Postby xega888 » Sun Sep 04, 2011 3:19 pm

i have been watching mods for awhile now and im not sure about creating a new world being illegal but notch was involved in every new world mod to date so if he has the copy right then that would make sens but from what i know of copy rights as long as you dont market it or put your registered logo all over it you should be fine.
xega888
???

Postby 1x1x1x » Sun Sep 04, 2011 3:44 pm

now that i see the aether mod mmmmm....
http://meteorofbullshit.deviantart.com/
Devian Art...
Remember im open for request, although keep in mind im not THAAAT good.
1x1x1x
Been posting for a bit

Postby Kiutogi » Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:47 pm

Here's an Idea for the stomach world. Have only one level of craftable tools, you can name them what you want, But for place holding purposes right now, lets call them bone tools. Bone tools are only good in the "Stomach" world, They help moving through the stomach blocks, allowing you to collect those said blocks and use the Tissue to help escape, I'd have only three tools. Pick, Axe, and Sword. Pick works on the soft tissue but you don't have to call it a pick. Axe works on any "bone" blocks you might find, and the sword makes killing the stomach mobs and the said Boss easier.
But as for getting out, it's obvious if mika gets too close, she noms you. but when you get out, Will she still be hostile? Cause I think you should make it so when you escape. She counts as tamed. But only for the purpose you don't lose her. That way you can take her back to your base, and get nommed at your own leisure. Obviouslly by attacking her again, and to prevent her from dying, Have it set up so when she is following you or "Likes" you, she regains health like a player world on Peaceful. But those are just a few tossed idea, Use them or not. it's up to you.
No sig here. Nope. Quit looking. There is nothing here! O.O
Kiutogi
Somewhat familiar

Postby Firon » Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:22 pm

Kiutogi wrote:Here's an Idea for the stomach world. Have only one level of craftable tools, you can name them what you want, But for place holding purposes right now, lets call them bone tools. Bone tools are only good in the "Stomach" world, They help moving through the stomach blocks, allowing you to collect those said blocks and use the Tissue to help escape, I'd have only three tools. Pick, Axe, and Sword. Pick works on the soft tissue but you don't have to call it a pick. Axe works on any "bone" blocks you might find, and the sword makes killing the stomach mobs and the said Boss easier.
But as for getting out, it's obvious if mika gets too close, she noms you. but when you get out, Will she still be hostile? Cause I think you should make it so when you escape. She counts as tamed. But only for the purpose you don't lose her. That way you can take her back to your base, and get nommed at your own leisure. Obviouslly by attacking her again, and to prevent her from dying, Have it set up so when she is following you or "Likes" you, she regains health like a player world on Peaceful. But those are just a few tossed idea, Use them or not. it's up to you.

so basically torture the poor creature to death by multilating it's insides......I'd prefer it was an adventure style area where you are allowed NOTHING but a sword for defensive purposes....your suggestion just made me cringe in disgust at the idea of such acts
Firon
---

Postby Kiutogi » Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:26 pm

so basically torture the poor creature to death by multilating it's insides......I'd prefer it was an adventure style area where you are allowed NOTHING but a sword for defensive purposes....your suggestion just made me cringe in disgust at the idea of such acts

Thats why I made the suggestion, He doesn't have to do it if he wants too. He could just make the stomach blocks out of bedrock. thus it can't be broken, It was just an idea to make it feel like minecraft, Alter the environment to your will and desire.
No sig here. Nope. Quit looking. There is nothing here! O.O
Kiutogi
Somewhat familiar

Postby warioeagle » Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:17 am

Been a while since I posted here, so figured I give a little update. I'm mainly waiting on the art from Froggy to finish up the screen effect vore version. I also need a screen for the effect, unless you guys don't mind a simple recolor of the portal effect. Once I get all the art and make any changes needed for 1.8, I'll release an update. Note: this won't be a full release. There will be some bugs and things I can do better, I'm sure. I'll fine tune it as I start working on the stomach realm. I think I'll just combine both versions together and make a new mob for the teleporting.

Because I'm adding a new mob, I need art for it. This one will be a monster, so peaceful players will miss out. It won't be killed by daylight though and may even appear during the day. I'm not sure about that yet though.
warioeagle
???

Postby warioeagle » Wed Sep 14, 2011 7:13 am

Another update for all of you. 1.8 is officially out today, not just from the pre-release anymore. However, please don't bug me or expect me to finish the mod right away. I do like to wait a few days and give time for bug releases first. If I try to keep up with every bug fix and stay updated, then I will lose files and the mod will fail in unexpected ways. Another reason is that I need MCP (modding tool) and ModLoader to update before I can even start working again. A third reason, I'm still waiting on the fox skins from Froggy and what the item should do/craft.

Just be patient and wait a few days to a week and I should have something for you all. I still plan to have the screen effect vore first, then the stomach realm. My plans have changed on the player vore idea though and I'll be working on making that a server mod. Possibly still have it for single player, but we'll see. With the changes in 1.8, even voring some creatures could result in bad effects (such as illness from zombies like their new item causes).
warioeagle
???

Postby Vinderex » Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:22 am

*bugs you* I want it right away!
:lol: hehe. I couldn't resist. Anyways, I'm looking forward to seeing where this goes. :gulp:
Vinderex
Advanced Vorarephile

Location: Laying atop my treasure hoard while consuming evil dragonslayers.

Postby Vizix » Sat Sep 17, 2011 7:20 am

Unfortunately my lack of patience has won on this one and I must bump this thread. I was/am very excited about it, especially because it sounded like you were making progress on it. I agree with everyone on the stomach realm sounding cool, but personally UB would be my favorite. Not necessarily fatal UB but just entrapment that was difficult to escape from.

Hope the project is going well.
:-D
Vizix
Participator

Postby warioeagle » Sat Sep 17, 2011 9:17 am

It's going well. The only thing keeping me from continuing is 1.8. Every update means modders have to wait for the tools to update so they can update their mods as well.
warioeagle
???

Postby warioeagle » Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:38 am

Small update since it's been a while: 1.9 is now stopping my progress. I'm hearing another week for it to come out. I haven't even checked MCP or ModLoader to see if they're updated yet. Also, seem to be coming down with a good, slowing me down even without all these updates.

Good news is, with all these new mobs and such, I can make Mika more advanced. I can make her actually shoot fire now, like the new Blaze in 1.9. I could make her attack upon being seen, like Endermen. She can be damaged by water since she is technically a Vulpix and would be weak to water.
warioeagle
???

Postby xega888 » Fri Sep 30, 2011 11:32 am

thats great
xega888
???

Postby Froggy » Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:28 am

Oh, the skins? Yeah... I'll finish those.

fox WIP.png
Done!
fox WIP.png (1.94 KiB) Viewed 2060 times

And... Screen effect? Art? All I know is Foxes.
Froggy
Somewhat familiar

Postby Froggy » Sun Nov 06, 2011 5:02 pm

Bump
Froggy
Somewhat familiar

Postby Vizix » Tue Nov 15, 2011 8:59 pm

Any progress Warrio?
Vizix
Participator

Postby madcommanderfox » Wed Nov 16, 2011 5:54 pm

one thing i think would be cool is if you could spwan two versions one that when you get eaten you go to stomach world and another where if your first person you see the inside of the stomach land if your third person u see a big rouded stomach. There's another mod that adds rounded textures. another idea i dont know if its been said yet but how about if ur on peaceful you wont take damage from acids. Also if its been tamed you can get eaten and get out whenever you want. with no risk of dieing because its been tamed. you could also make it to where a tamed wolf will eat you any time you want or a few other creatures like cows or horses if you want to add horses in this.
madcommanderfox
Somewhat familiar

Postby madcommanderfox » Wed Nov 16, 2011 5:54 pm

one thing i think would be cool is if you could spwan two versions one that when you get eaten you go to stomach world and another where if your first person you see the inside of the stomach land if your third person u see a big rouded stomach. There's another mod that adds rounded textures. another idea i dont know if its been said yet but how about if ur on peaceful you wont take damage from acids. Also if its been tamed you can get eaten and get out whenever you want. with no risk of dieing because its been tamed. you could also make it to where a tamed wolf will eat you any time you want or a few other creatures like cows or horses if you want to add horses in this.
madcommanderfox
Somewhat familiar

Postby madcommanderfox » Wed Nov 16, 2011 5:55 pm

Sry for double post internet messed up and it didn't show i posted it.
madcommanderfox
Somewhat familiar

Postby Dragonlord » Wed Nov 16, 2011 11:01 pm

I like the idea of multiple vore creatures, the stomach world seems a bit iffy to me, but I'm not going to stand against the popular vote. I fully support the unbirth idea, but believe either it should be a diffrent creature or their be multiple types of Mikas. Also would like it she was bigger than the player.

Player as pred sounds interesting but sounds like it would take a lot of work, and frankly, who would WANT to eat a skeleton, creeper, or zombie?
Dragonlord
Somewhat familiar

Postby Heady9 » Fri Dec 02, 2011 8:56 am

Hate to necro, but now that 1.0 is out, do you still plan on finishing this mod?
I make comments and posts when I should be sleeping. You have been warned
Heady9
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Work to be shared!