Minecraft Vore Mod (Stopped - Close Please)

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

Re: Minecraft Vore Mod (Stopped - Close Please)

Postby NekoYuki » Wed Jan 01, 2014 2:00 pm

well look at the title. the project has been given up on
Ask to see my various OC and world setting
NekoYuki
???

Postby eatmeplease » Sun Jan 05, 2014 3:53 am

NekoYuki wrote:well look at the title. the project has been given up on

That is my point, that it should be open sourced, so interested people can continue it!
eatmeplease
---

Postby warioeagle » Sun Jan 05, 2014 5:41 am

There's nothing to open source. I lost the files long ago, started over and didn't really go very far, then gave up due to time constraints. If someone wants to take over, go ahead, but I have nothing to share on this mod.
warioeagle
???

Postby eatmeplease » Mon Jan 06, 2014 2:44 am

warioeagle wrote:There's nothing to open source. I lost the files long ago, started over and didn't really go very far, then gave up due to time constraints. If someone wants to take over, go ahead, but I have nothing to share on this mod.

Oh, well nevermind then! I figured you still had the code. Someone really SHOULD delete this thread then.
eatmeplease
---

Previous

Return to Work to be shared!