QuickFood911's stories F/MF soft and digestion Upd 29 Jul

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

QuickFood911's stories F/MF soft and digestion Upd 29 Jul

Postby QuickFood911 » Mon Jul 21, 2014 10:27 am

This is my first story. It is quite short and I wrote it quickly while working on the longer ones. Of the longer ones, one is set in Harry Potter universe with Fleur and later Tonks as the preds and another is my own universe with female pred and world domination themes.
The story below is just a quick one and contains underage vore(both pred and prey). I haven't specified ages, but the mannerisms are of underage people.
As far as critiques goes, aside from general issues, I would particularly like to know if I should have ended the story at the point marked as * or continued it as I have.

Cookies

Melissa was feeling hungry and sleepy. Her mother wasn't home and her little sister Angela was annoying her. She had eaten all the cookies that had been meant for both of them and was on a sugar rush. Whenever she yawned she would put her fingers in her mouth, tickling her tongue, before quickly taking them out. She was fed up with it and planned to bite down whenever that little hellion next pushed her fingers in.
“Come on Sis. You are a slow poke tonight, aren't you.” her sister jumped up and down the bed.
“I ate all the cookies. You can't have any. All are in my stomach. Here taste my fingers to taste the sugaaaaaaaaaary goodness.” She had slipped her fingers in and out again while taunting her in a sing song voice.
But this time Melissa had a little taste with her tongue. It felt like the sweetest thing in the world. She wanted more.
“I am feeling sleepy too, big sis”, her little sister yawned suddenly, expanding her mouth. “Wait. I want to taste the cookies now” Melissa growled holding her sister forcefully in her hands, her sister's wide maw giving her some ideas.
“How? I ate them all remember. Maybe your hunger is giving you hallucinations” her little sister replied mockingly, yawning again.
She thought that maybe Angela was right and she was getting a little weird. She could clearly see loads of cookies where her sisters torso was supposed to be. She could smell cookies on her mouth. She inhaled loudly.
“Come on sis, you are freaking me out. Cut it out and let me go to sleep.” Angela tried resisting from her grip.
She had decided that she was going to eat those cookies now, no matter what the consequences. She lunged at Angela.
With a loud squelch she felt the head directly going to the throat muscles. A few quick involuntary gulps and that was all it took to completely put one human into another.

THIS WASN'T HER PLAN AT ALL! Angela had yawned exactly when she was lunging and she was now deposited into her sister's stomach like a piece of meat. She felt the stomach walls gurgling ominously around her.
Angela was down flat, the force of the impact having knocked her out. Melissa looked at some half chewed pieces of cookies and gulped them down, feeling at least some sense of achievement on completing her objective.She started punching the stomach walls of her sister, hoping to wake her up before her stomach made short work of her. Her sister's stomach gurgled again, starting to deposit acids and juices around her, intent on digesting its meal.*

Angela woke up, feeling refreshed. The last thing she remembered was yawning and then suddenly swallowing the head of her sister. She looked at her tummy and found it relatively flat. She felt a large pressure in her lower gut, signaling the release of her digested sister. She sighed, thinking that her sister was really a bit of freak about the cookies. She hadn't eaten them all, she just wanted to have some fun while she hid them. She sat on the toilet, thinking what she would tell her mother while shitting her sister out.
She smiled as she let out a long fart, maybe her mother might be happy after eating some cookies.
Last edited by QuickFood911 on Tue Jul 29, 2014 4:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
QuickFood911
New to the forum

Re: QuickFood911's stories(Mostly F/MF soft and digestion)

Postby Tyslan03 » Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:33 pm

i enjoyed the story start to finish. please keep up the good work. on the * note i like stories that go to the very end
Tyslan03
Participator

Postby Tai223236 » Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:44 pm

Hmm short, but very sweet story. I also enjoyed that your story went to the very end. : )

I personally do think you should describe the characters a bit better (not necessarily age), like their hair color and stuff.

Look forward to what else you have!
Tai223236
Somewhat familiar

Postby QuickFood911 » Tue Jul 29, 2014 3:51 am

Thanks for the suggestions about descriptions. I have written out two more stories which I am posting now. My other work involve graphic digestion(the HP one) and I am struggling with that. If anyone can point me in a good direction for that, I'll be thankful.
The two stories below are in the same continuity. One if F/M while the other is F/F. One involves digestion which may be called accidental.

Chapter 1: A father's fear

“Of Fuck. Of God. Fuck Me. Harder. Harder. Unhhhhhhhh” Melissa moaned as Bobby fucked her with his hard cock. They were going wild and she didn't think her bed could support them for long. All the rumors about Bobby were true. He fucked you like a beast and then continued fucking.
Melissa wasn't bad looking herself. In fact she was a blonde bombshell. She was 5'10” tall, weighed just around 200 pounds. She had big DD tits, long legs that seemed to go on forever and an ass that was so firm that you could bounce a nickle on it. She was the head cheerleader and had a daily exercise regimen that could make seasoned athletes sweat. But she wasn't all body either. She had been hailed a genius and was going to graduate high school with honors. She already had an offer from MIT for full scholarship. She did receive a strange envelope on the mail today, signifying an acceptance from an Academy, but she didn't remember applying.
Bobby was the big jock. He was the star quarterback, 6'6” tall with big bulging muscles all over. He sported a six pack that made the girls swoon, along with his long black hair. His face radiated fucking and with his impressive member and a repertoire of techniques, he got what he wanted. He was a player and had fucked almost all the pretty girls in the school, along with quite a few of the teachers.
“Oh Baby. I am going to cum.” Bobby grunted.
“Don't cum inside me. I am not on the pill, Bobby. Uuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhh” Melissa moaned. She was on the pill, but didn't want Bobby to cum inside. That meant a long time sitting on toilet, douching it out.
“Oh, Baby. You just feel so good. I can't help it. I am cuuuuuuuuummmmmiiiiiinnnng” Bobby grunted and spilled spurt after spurt of cum into her, establishing his dominance in this duel of bodies.
She was just about to berate him, when she heard a noise in the garage. Oh crap! Both Bobby and Melissa thought. Melissa's father, Mr Grunt was known around the town for his 6'6” hulking frame and the shotgun he always carried. Another thing was his unmistakable car. It was a custom built red truck and its sound was indistinguishable.
Melissa remembered what had happened the last time she had brought a boy home. They actually had been studying, but her father had still grounded her for a year. She didn't want that to happen. Bobby was also standing in fear, thinking about what to do.
Melissa suddenly remembered her last sleepover. Her girlfriend Amy and her, with her younger sister Angela had a contest about swallowing foods. While Amy had bowed out quite quickly, Melissa and Angela had kept on going till Melissa had swallowed a huge watermelon. Amy had quickly declared a draw as Angela had started looking at her hungrily. As far as she remembered, the melon hadn't even made a big bulge. While Bobby was certainly bigger than a water melon, she and Angela had practiced on the farm animals and ultimately she had swallowed the petite 5'4” Angela. She felt confident that she could take on Bobby.
“Bobby. I have a way to hide you.”, Melissa spoke, hoping Bobby would go along with the idea.
“Where Babe? There is no place in the room. Even your window is too small for me to get out” Bobby asked, his nerves getting the better of him as thought about the shotgun.
“I can swallow you whole and keep you in my tummy”, Melissa replied, feeling more and more confident. While Angela was quite smaller than Bobby, she felt confident in her abilities.
“What do you mean, swallow me? Did you do drugs at the party” Bobby asked, completely confused about the absurd request.
“What have you got to loose? My father is going to kill you and me both, if he finds you here. Just trust me, please”, she said , striking a puppy dog pose that worked on everyone except her dad and sister.
Bobby heard the front door slam and thought to just trust Melissa, maybe swallowing was a euphemism in girl talk. He just stood limply and said” Do what you can Melissa”, and started praying.
“Oh thank you Bobby. Don't worry, its completely safe. I have swallowed my sister before. Just stand there with all tension out of your body and put your hands up.” Melissa said.
Bobby stood there with his hands up while Melissa climbed on the top bunk bad. She didn't have the time to gulp him slowly so she was going through the fast route. She could hear her father moving about in the hall.
“Melissa, where are you?”,her fathers voice shocked her out of her reverie.
“Yes dad. I'm in my room.” Melissa replied, hoping that he wouldn't detect the nervousness in her voice.
“Make yourself decent. I am coming up with dinner in about ten minutes. I also need to talk to you about something”, her father hollered.
“OK daddy. Love you, daddy” she said.
She prepared herself, carefully judging the position of Bobby below and herself on the bed. She mentally prepared her stomach and stretched her jaw and throat.
“OK Bobby. No matter what happens, don't move.” Saying that she jumped, like she was doing a cheer for the squad. She did a back flip in the air and positioned herself up over Bobby like a diver diving in a pool. She pushed her hands in front of her for her eventual fall and opened her mouth really wide, her jaw popping open with a click.
Bobby heard a click sound and looked up to see her girlfriend's wide and scary maw descending down on him. He was just starting to realize that maybe this wasn't the best of ideas when she reached him.
With a loud squelching sound his head went inside her head. He had thought that she would slowly swallow him, but in the time it took him to think it through, he was completely inside his girlfriend.
Melissa stopped her fall with a somersault on the soft carpet. Her jaw ached a little, but her tummy had the fullest feeling. It was the best. And unlike the times when she had swallowed her sister, where there was always a feeling of wrongness if she even thought about her as a meal. But Bobby felt like he really belonged there. She actually felt that she wouldn't be able to let him go.
“Melissa. Do you want a soda?” her fathers voice again detracted her from the pleasant experience.
“Sure, dad” she said, hoping to stall him a little with a trip to the refrigerator. She had to do something about the baby bump she was showing.
“Oh Bobby. Couldn't you have been a little bit shorter?” she grumbled. Angela fit in completely without a bump.
She wondered what she was going to do about it, when she heard the sound of his father on the stairs. She panicked, not knowing what to do. “Oh Bobby, you are showing. Only if I could digest you a little, you would stop showing. What am I going to do?” she sobbed, hoping to just flatten her stomach.
Her stomach roared, as acids filled in quickly. She was just wondering what was happening as she felt her stomach bulge reducing in front of her. She felt Bobby being reduced to a nutrient goop as she let out a burp to expel out the gases.
Her father opened the door, just a minute after she had finished wearing her clothes. She still felt Bobby's cum in her panties and cursed him again for not going to the lover's point as she had asked.
They sat in silence, eating dinner, thought Melissa felt it a bit redundant now.
“Melissa.”, her father said uncomfortably, “I think you are ready to date now, being eighteen and all. Ideally someone else needs to have this talk with you, but I have only this to say. Don't have sex before marriage.” he said in an authoritative, yet uncomfortable manner.
“OK Daddy. But I think I'll wait”, Melissa replied, not willing to let out that she just had sex and dinner with her date.
“That's my girl. But still, if you want to, my friend Bobby's son Bobby junior would be a good choice. He's a perfect gentlemen and a real man. He'll be able to provide a roof on your head, a good meal and take care of you. That is what the goal is, after all”, her father said, going out of her room.
Melissa watched him go out, patting her tummy. Her father was right about one thing. Bobby had provided a good meal for her. She couldn't wait to tell her sister.

Chapter 2 : Love is in the air
Melissa had just eaten her boyfriend whole and digested him in seconds. She wanted to tell her sister about it and hoped she was home. With her dad watching the game as usual, she hoped that she would get about an hour or two, before he interrupted. Melissa knocked on the door loudly. She was going to wake her up if she was sleeping. She had to tell someone and who better than to tell the first person who had spent time in her gut.
“What is it Mel?” Angela asked, yawning. It was apparent that she was asleep. While Angela wasn't tall like Melissa, she too was a looker. She played numerous sports but was the national champion in martial arts. She had also been offered admission offers from MIT and Stanford. Her body had been compared to a snake, always coiled to attack. Angela had skipped a grade so that she was with Melissa. She had C cup breasts, had long hair that she kept loose, when she wanted to get boys to do her work. She had a big ass, under which many boys and girls had submitted to her. Unlike her sister head cheerleader Melissa, Angela worked in the background, manipulating everyone around her to do her bidding. However she had a vulnerable side, which she showed only to Melissa, her best friend Natasha, and Melissa's best friend Amy. Melissa had asked her if she was going to swallow down Amy at the sleepover incident, but Angela had just looked at her funny and said in a cheeky voice “Not without permission.”
“Let me come in. I have got to tell you something really important”, Melissa just skipped in, without waiting for permission. This was strange to Angela. Maybe she also got an invitation to join the Academy, Angela thought. That must be it.
“I had the date with Bobby tonight.” Melissa chirped. While she wanted to flat out say that she ate and digested Bobby Junior, she wanted to build up some anticipation.
“Everyone has had a date with Bobby”, Angela said, unimpressed. She did remember the nice long fuck of her own with Bobby though.
“Well I had it in my room” Melissa said, wagging her eyebrows in a rude gesture.
“He fucked you in the house”, Angela blurted, suddenly fearing for her sisters life, if Bobby was still her. Before going to sleep, she had heard her father coming home, and if he found any boy in the house, there will be hell to pay.
“Don't worry about anything. I have found the perfect way to dispose of boys after having our way with them, without dad knowing”, Melissa replied, in an arrogant tone.
“So he is out of the house”, Angela said, relief pouring over her.
“Well I wouldn't say that he is out of the house. In fact he is in this very room”, Melissa said.
“WHAT”, Angela screamed, then remembering their father was in, she said in a lower tone of voice, “You hid him here. Are you mad? While you are still the good sister, I am already in deep shit. If dad found........” Angela was speaking when she was cut off by Melissa putting a finger up her lips.
“Don't worry Angel. The only one who is in deep shit is Bobby. Oh, and everyone doesn't have the last date with Bobby, only I did” Melissa said, pointing toward her still taut stomach.
Realization slowly dawned on Angela but still there were many things that didn't match up.
“Wait you digested him? When did you had the date, two nights ago? Because he isn't showing there at all” Angela said.
“I ate him up half an hour ago”, Melissa said, and quickly recounted the whole tale, feeling immensely proud of her achievements, seeing the look of envy in her little sister's eyes.
Angela was getting jealous. While she hadn't been able to even swallow Melissa whole, Melissa had digested a 250 pound jock in minutes.
“I am going to eat you up tonight”, Angela declared to Melissa, dragging her to the bed.
“Look Angel, it was fine when we knew there were no risks, but I am not going into a stomach, knowing I can be turned into soup in minutes”, Melissa said, while trying to get Angela to loosen her grip.
“You have so little trust in me?”, Angela said, using her face and puppy dog eyes, that worked on everyone, even her sister. It had even worked on their father, before he had found her sucking her boyfriends cock.
“Promise, you'll let me out once you eat me”, Melissa said, looking deep in her eyes.
“Of course”, Angela jumped, happy that Mels had agreed.
“The safe word is “Red” Mels. Now I am going to eat and digest my sister. I am going to convert you into shit and you can't do anything about it”, Angela said, disrobing her sister and groping her breasts.
Melissa laughed inside, thinking that even if this had to be a dom-sub game for Angela. She was a bit scared though, thinking that it wasn't a good sign that the game began this way. But she trusted her sister completely.
“Oh no Mistress Angela, please don't eat me. I'll do anything for you. Please don't eat me. I beg of you”, Melissa said, her actions contradicting her as she quickly removed her clothes.
“I might let you go undigested. But you have to pleasure me first”, Angela said, now completely naked.
“Oh no mistress, I am not a lesbian. I don't know what to do”, Melissa said, a smile threatening to escape her.
“Red”, Angela said, breaking out giggling. Their father might have stopped boys from coming in, but his rules had made them grade A bisexuals. While they liked cock, they could lick a pussy like any lesbian. Almost every night, they were in each others rooms, playing games. Angela had only gone to sleep early, as she knew Melissa would be out on a date.
“I love you, my Angel”, Melissa said, softly kissing Angela on her lips.
“And I love you Mels”, Angela also said softly, looking into her sister's eyes.
They sat there, staring at each other, just soaking in the love in each others eyes.
“Leave the role play tonight Mels, I just need you inside me. I am jealous of you right now, and I don't want to hate you for something. I am going to try and eat you up and if I can't I'll never.......”
“Shhhhhhhh...... . If we don't succeed today, we are going to try tomorrow. If this is important to you, we won't stop till I am in you belly. Now, eat up.” Melissa said looking in her sisters eyes, where tears were threatening to pour out.
“I know I'll be able to eat you like you did Bobby, but the method is so impersonal. I just can't do that to you”, Angela said, her voice heavy with emotion.
“Maybe you just need to eat someone else of my size. You'll than be definitely able to eat me. But for now, try please”, Melissa said, encouraging her sister.
“OK I am going to eat you up now sis. I love you”, Angela said as she opened her maw wide and swallowed her sister's legs. She couldn't help but lick every part of them as she was sensuously swallowing them, massaging them with her throat muscles.
Melissa didn't feel like someone was eating her. It felt like someone was making love to her whole body. She felt Angela caressing her body, reaching her hips and stopping. Her long tongue slipping out and going into her innermost regions. Angela licked and licked like a cat after milk. She gushed out, squirting her juices in her sister's throat as her body went limp and relaxed even further.
Angela resumed her journey after swallowing her sisters delectable ass. She licked and lapped her tongue tongue at her tummy, thinking that Bobby was still in there. She took an especially long time at her sisters big breasts, kneading them, pinching them, licking them and biting them till she felt another orgasm in her sister. She swallowed the beautiful globes , feeling extremely full now. But she wanted to do this tonight.
She soldiered on, feeling something inside of her give as she made another large gulp. She had swallowed her sister almost completely, with only her head lolling out, moaning in the experience. She licked her face, eliciting further moans from her sister. She felt it was time as she prepared herself as she gulped her sisters head down. Only part of her hands were sticking out. She slurped them up quickly like sucking in some spaghetti, as she swallowed her, putting her sister inside her completely.
“Whoooooo . You did it”, her sister's voice called out to her from her stomach. She felt proud of herself and proud of her sister for being so selfless. She had earlier felt jealous of her, and for what. She was going to love her forever and woe be on the person who try to come between them.
“I love you Melissa. Thank You for being there for me”, she was crying now, happy in the knowledge of achieving closeness with her special person that few in the world could.
“Of Angel. I love you too. I just feel close too you. This is an ultimate submission. You can digest me with a single thought right now but I feel completely safe. That is what love is for me, complete and utter trust. I'll love you forever, my darling.” Melissa said, also crying.
“I don't think I can even think of losing you. I'll let you out now. You were right. It is dangerous.”, Angela said, preparing her esophagus and throat muscles to give up Melissa.
She slowly regurgitated Melissa out, looking warmly at her sister as she went to sleep in her arms. She felt at peace, like a rose with just a single thorn by her side. She just had to do something about their father.
QuickFood911
New to the forum

Re: QuickFood911's stories F/MF soft and digestion Upd 29 Ju

Postby rugli » Sat Aug 30, 2014 9:29 pm

Are you planning to continue this or what? :gulp:
rugli
Participator

Return to Work to be shared!