Tales of Tiny Women and Dominant Men (M/F, Fart, Scat)

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

Tales of Tiny Women and Dominant Men (M/F, Fart, Scat)

Postby ishbish » Sat Aug 02, 2014 4:48 pm

Newlywed Sniffs My Farts and more...

Before flushing the remnants of my last slave i went ahead and farted over the steamy pile some more, just to add more insult to injury.

Brrrrrrrrbt...BRRBT

I wipe and get up to look at what my plump muscular ass did to the poor woman. The pile was a thick smelly mound of brown with several peanuts mixed in, the little woman who id used for the past week was unrecognizable. I laugh to myself, I think its hilarious. I bet she never woulda thought shed be getting shit out by a man.

I flush.

*Later that day*

Im driving around getting bored when i notice a wedding going on. Perfect.

Weddings are great, women to shrink everywhere. This one is no different, except for one thing, the bride keeps on flashing me a smile.

Im 6ft2 and about 220. I used to play football so im what youd call bottom heavy.

I sit down with her family (or his) and smile right back. Shes gonna get what she asks for.

The Priest is just about to tell the husband, a puny wimp of a man, to kiss the bride. I dont think so.

I whip out my shrink ray and subtly aim and shoot the flirty bride with it. Before the groom has a chance to kiss the woman he loves she is shrunken and nowhere to be found. In all the confusion people are walking around asking where she couldve went, i run over and snatch the bride off the ground and stuff her in my underwear. Im wearing briefs so shes nice and snug against my balls.

Its been a hot day so im sure theyre dripping sweat. I rush to my car to drive home, ive been having to piss for a while now so im just eager to hose this little slut down already.

While jogging to my car i felt her body fall behind my ballsack, just below my asshole. Looks like this little whore knows her place.

I smirk when i feel some gas building up. One whiff of this and ill own her. i was about to adjust her body so that shed be right in front of my asshole when i felt her crawl up there on her won. I waited, amused as she squeezed herself between my plump asscheeks and nestled herself in my asshole.

What happened next really surprised me as i began to feel her tiny little tongue licky at my anus and planting tiny kisses around the rim.

I looked back at her puny husband looking distraught at the disappearance of his bride, having no idea that on her wedding day she was happily kissing my dump-hole instead of his lips.

HE mustve noticed me staring because he looked at me, i smirked at him. At that moment i let out a fart on his tiny wife. From within my ass i felt her lick and kiss my asshole more intensely. I waved at him and turned and walked away.

*Back at the house*

Once home i ran to the restroom and dug her out of my ass, "I know how much you love it in there, but you need a bath" i threw her in a cup and aimed my cock at her.

Spoiler: show

She looked up at me eagerly as i released a powerful stream of piss down on her. She was knocked off her feet and laid on her back as i showered her with piss. I watched as she gulped mouthful after mouthful of my piss down happily and when the cup was ful shed swim in it, dunking herself under for almost a minute before coming back up for air.

I almost felt bad for the puny little wimp she was married to.

"Incase you havent figured it out yet, i am your new master now, you can forget about that wimpy husband of yours. From now on youre married to this." I turned around and squatted over the cup.

"OH MY GOD YES" She said.

I laughed "So... What do you think of your husband?"

"Hes a pussy, hes no man. Hes worth less than a peanut in your poop."

I laughed harder, and moved my asshole closer to the tiny woman. "Pucker up then."

"Yes master." She said smiling. She then planted a sloppy little kiss on my hole, and just before she took her head away i heard her sniff heavily at it.

"Hows it smell back there?"

"It smells like your poop, heavenly."

"Hows this?" I squatted lower and farted on her.

She fell back laied there, basking in the glory of it. "Im the luckiest woman in the world."

I smirked. "Speaking of peanuts in poop." I grasped her up and brought her to the toilet. I then sat down and brought her down to my balls, "Hold on." She grasped a hold of my balls. I wanted to make sure she got a great view.

Id eaten lots of food and plenty of peanuts at that wedding and it was time to show her what my ass could do to her if she misbehaved.

Once again she surprised me, she crawled over to my asshole and began licking at the rim of it, relaxing it for the dump i was about to take. She licked gently and lovingly at it. Time to give her a present, i grunted and blasted a fart in her face. "Thank you." She said and then lovingly kissed my butthole.

I smirked again, the thought that her husband was worrying about his lost wife while she was willingly licking my asshole to relax it for my dump was just so funny.

With that thought in my mind i grunted again and pushed out my first turd, it was a thick one that dropped down heavily and splashed back up and drenched my little slave with toilet water.

"Wow" she said.

The next one was much longer and coiled around the bottom of the toilet bowl. It crackled and popped as i pushed it out.

I heard her sniff "Im hungry" she said.

I had an idea, i grasped her and held her down to my shit, i could tell she had the same idea i did. "See those peanuts in there? Thats your dinner."

She reached out and grabbed several, putting them in her mouth and savoring the flavor before chewing and swallowing.

"Ready for dessert?" I said as i brought her body up to my asshole. "Lick it clean you little shit." I could tell she wasnt excited about actually eating my shit but i didnt care.

She reluctantly tongued my asshole. I was getting annoyed with how slow she was doing it so i decided to just wipe my ass with her face instead. I smushed her face into my ass and thoroughly wiped all of the poop from my hole with it.

I was having a dilemma about what to do with her next, shed been suck a good little slave. This was the first one i didnt want to eat and shit out. I decided to have one last laugh before letting her go.

"Hey slave whore. Whats your husbands address?"

*At the husbands house*

I knocked on the door. I had a huge smirk on my face and could hardly contain my laughter.

Her puny husband answered the door, he looked sad. "Hey, havent i seen you somewhere today?"

"Yea i think i found something you lost"

HE looked confused.

I let out a loud fart. "Oops, i think youll be happy to see this."

I dropped my pants and squatted on the porch in front of him, i then pushed out a large steaming thick log onto the ground. I farted over the log and walked away. "Kiss that wimp."

His look shifted from confused to horror as he saw his wife was in my thick log of poop. He screamed.

I laughed.
Last edited by Pegadygor on Sat Jul 16, 2016 8:03 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Reason: Thread locked to prevent repeated bumping without new content / necroposting. Will be re-opened upon request
ishbish
Somewhat familiar

Re: Tales of Tiny Women and Dominant Men

Postby ishbish » Sat Aug 02, 2014 4:49 pm

The Part one of a new story. Tell me what you think.

"Woah, look at them honey." Bonnie exclaimed pointing at the shirtless men playing football in the park.

Bonnie and Kevin had been married for 2 years now and were both in their 20s. "Hey why dont we go home and watch a movie?" Kevin bargained.

"No lets go over and watch."

Kevin reluctantly walked over to the incredibly buff shirtless guys playing football, to his surprise he recognized one of the guys.

"Hey thats Rob, i knew him from school." Kevin told Bonnie pointing at one of the football players. The man had a rippling sixpack, large arms and full pecs but most remarkable was his ass. It protruded from his body as if he were hiding two pumpkins under his shorts, and his legs were as thick as tree trunks.

"You knew HIM??"

"Yea, he used to bully me."

"Haha, what would he do to you."

"I dont want to say."

"Come on honey, i want to know."

"He would... He would fart in my face."

"HAHAHA!!! Really?? What did it smell like? Was he that big back then too? How did you even let that happen?"

"I knew i shouldnt have told you. Yes he was that big back then, he would hold me down, and pull his pants down, and fart in my face. He made my highschool a living hell."

"HAHAHA!! Im sorry hon but that is just too funny. What did it smell like though? Did it smell gooooood?" Bonnie teased.

"Thats not funny Bonnie."

As the two passed the guys playing Bonnie notices Rob glancing at them and starts jumping up and down and waving.

"STOP! What are you doing?? Dont call him over here."

"I thought you two should say hi since youre old friends and all."

Rob walks over to them. "Hey, do i know you guys?"

"Um yea Rob, its me Kevin, from highschool."

Rob thinks a moment then bursts out laughing. "HAHAHA!!! Kevin. Yea I remember you. Of course you look a little different without you eating your lunch from between my butt cheeks!"

"What?! Kevin, you didnt tell me you did that!" Bonnie said.

Kevin glared at Rob. "Yea, HE made me."

"HAHA Yea, it was lunch time and Kevin here was trying to hide from me by eating in the restroom. I found him and put his entire sandwich between my asscheeks and made Kevin eat the whole thing, i even made him pick the crumbs off and eat them!!"

Bonnie was giggling uncontrollably, "MMMMMMM, did you taste any of his shit honey?" She looked at Kevin teasingly.

Kevin, glared at her.

"What!? Im just joking honey." She said still giggling.

"Yea come on lighten up Kevin it was a long time ago." Rob said with a smirk. While they were talking all of Robs buddies had left. "Oh damn there goes my ride. I live across town, is there anyway i could stay at your place until tomorrow, i can get a ride to my place then."

Kevin had been waiting for this for a long time. The opportunity to screw over Rob. Just as he was beginning to say "Hell no" when Bonnie exclaimed "Of Course!" Kevin was taken aback. "WHAT!?"

"Of course he can stay the night, hes an old friend." She said.

"Thanks guys." Rob said.

They all walked back to Bonnie and Kevins place. Bonnie insisted on walking behind Rob, constantly staring at his plump ass. After they got inside the house Kevin told Rob hed be staying on the fold out couch in the living room.

"Alright, wheres the bathroom in this place by the way?"

"Oh ill show you Rob." Said Bonnie.

"Im going to sleep Bonnie, had enough of today."

"OK goodnight honey." Bonnie kissed Kevin and left to show Rob the bathroom.

"So how often would you fart in Kevins face back in highschool?"

"HAHA! I did it almost every day."

"HAHA! Thats so funny. Why did you do it?"

"He was just such a wimp and i thought it was hilarious watching his hair blow back from the power of my farts."

"HAHA Oh my god that is funny, i can just imagine it, describe how you would do it for me."

"HAHA!! Well id hold him down with one arm and then id squat over his face and pull my pants down over my ass. Then id grab one of my cheeks and spread them so that i could put his face between them. After then id just blow him away."

"HAHA!!! Wow, well heres the bathroom Rob. Im off to bed now. See you in the morning."

After Bonnie got to the room and laid down with Kevin, Rob knocked on the door and walked in.

"Hey Kevin, i clogged the toilet. Sorry dude but i just took such a big shit, your toilet couldn't handle it.

" Kevin gave an exhausted sigh and got up. "Cant believe this." He muttered under his breath. As Kevin left the room, Bonnie and Rob exchanged glances and laughed, then Rob followed Kevin to the bathroom. Kevin was overwhelmed by the stench of Robs dump as he walked into the bathroom. He struggled to make it to the toilet, gagging as he walked closer.

"Haha, just like old times huh Kevin." Rob said as Kevin reached for the plunger beside the toilet. Kevin almost couldn't hear Rob, he was entirely overwhelmed by the stench of Robs poop and as he looked into the toilet he saw what was no doubt the largest dump he'd ever seen. There were several large fat peanut coated turds. Wrapped around these was a coil of poop also peanut coated. Kevin couldn't help but think of Rocky Road ice-cream when he saw the shit but the smell was unmistakable, as was the heat coming off the pile. It was actually steaming.

"Cant believe i have to do this." Kevin said.

"Ha yea, it could be worse."

"How could it possibly be worse?" Rob asked raising his voice slightly.

Rob then pulled out his shrinkray from his pocket and aimed it at Kevin. "You're about to find out."

Theres a blinding flash of light and Kevin finds himself falling from a great height. He hears a roaring laughter all around him. As he falls he can feel the world getting hotter and hotter. He cant seem to figure out where he is until he lands. The landing is soft and he isn't injured. But the smell is unbearable and the mushy surface he's on is terribly warm, as soon as he looks around and sees what is clearly peanuts in the ground he's standing on it all becomes so clear to him. He looks up at the grinning face of his lifelong bully and screams. "NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!" Unfortunately for him all Rob hears is a long squeak and he just laughs, and shuts the toilet lid, leaving Kevin stranded on the pile of Robs shit, the smell stifling him and the heat suffocating him.

Bonnie is surprised when Rob walks through the bedroom door instead of Kevin. Even more surprising is the fact that Rob is completely naked, except for a dirty jockstrap that he wore while playing football. She cant help but notice the distinct outline of his enormous cock from inside the jockstrap, as well as the bulge of his balls from underneath, forming two clear mounds. Her mouth hangs open. She didn't even notice the shrink ray he had in his hand as he approached.

"Ummm hey Rob, wheres Kevin?"

"He's in a bit of a shitty situation right now." Rob said with a smirk.

"Haha is he having trouble unclogging your poop from the toilet?"

"Oh yea, he's really struggling in there." Rob said approaching the bed

"Hahaha." Bonnie giggled as Rob approached, eyes fixed on Robs giant cock. Rob stepped up onto the bed and continued stepping closer to Bonnie.

"Ha hey, are you gonna fart in my face too?" Bonnie asked jokingly. Rob continued walking closer, with one foot on either side of her body. Bonnie could see the powerful thigh muscles working and when he was standing directly over her face, staring down at her, she got a full view of his large, plump, muscular ass, each cheek a distinct globe.

"Oh yea, im gonna blast one right in your face Bonnie." Rob said with a big grin. Bonnie just giggled, still thinking he was joking. "But first" Rob then raised his shrink ray at her.

"Whats that Rob?"

"This is a shrink ray Bonnie. See im going to shrink you to about 6 inches tall. And then im going to use you as my own personally butthole slave. You're going to sniff all of my farts, worship my asshole, and clean my hole after i shit. Hows that sound?"

"Haha ooh i cant wait." Bonnie said still thinking Rob was joking. Rob smiled and pulled the trigger on his Ray gun, shrinking Bonnie in place. Bonnie couldn't help but be terribly frightened by how much Rob grew in the 2 seconds after the bright flash out of his ray gun. He seemed to turn into a sky scraper. "H-h-hey!! Whats happening!?? Whats going on??" She yelled. Unfortunately Rob couldn't hear anything but screeches from her. She watched in horror as the giant turned around, facing away from her. The movement caused her to tumble around on the pillow she was laying on. She was now looking up at his gigantic ass. She couldn't do anything but stare in horror as his enormous ass slowly began to descend upon her as Rob squatted over her tiny body. Bonnie tried to run but she was too scared to move. Robs as was now hovering directly over her. With his giant globelike cheeks spread, she could see his hairy twitching asshole. She felt the heat radiating from it against the sensitive skin on her face and the smell was unmistakable. She was now staring directly at the butthole that Rob would use to humiliate her husband with, and while she thought it was hilarious before, she wasn't laughing now. Bonnie had admired the ass moments earlier but never thought shed ever be in the position she was currently in. Just past his puckering hole Robs ball-sack was throbbing from inside his jockstrap.

"Haha you should see yourself Bonnie. Why do you look so scared? You know you were flirting with me earlier. Go on, give me a kiss." Rob said nudging his ass closer to her face.

"No. I want my husband! Where is he?"

"Like i said, he's in a shitty situation. HAHA!! Now kiss my asshole you little whore, or you will be too, if you know what i mean."

Afraid that she knew exactly what he was talking about Bonnie gave in. She stood up and looked at the puckering ring in front of her. The fumes coming off of it were so pungent she thought she could taste it already. She could see crumbs of shit encrusted in the folds. She lifter her head up and planted her soft sensitive lips against the hot sticky skin on Robs asshole. She felt his hole twitch as her lips touched it.

"Haha thats it, now tell it you love it. Tell my butthole  you love it more than you love your husband Kevin." Rob said clearly enjoying all of this.

"No, ill never say that you monster!"

Rob grunted "Uuuuuuunnnnnhhhh" And let out a powerful fart. Bonnie watched as his hole opened up to reveal an abyss that she never dreamed shed ever see, and released an enormous blast of shit smelling wind that blew her hair back. The wind carried tiny particles of poop that stuck to her face and even got in her mouth.

"Oh my goddd!!! I cant believe i have his shit in my mouth!!!" Bonnie exclaimed.

"Haha now do what your told you little butthole slave. Or ill drop a turd right on your tiny little body and crush you."

Bonnie thought it over and agreed that from the size of his asshole a turd dropped directly on her would surely kill her. But shed never tell this man she loved his anus more than her husband. She took off running, trying desperately to get to the edge of the bed but moved slower than she thought she would. She didn't even get to the edge of the pillow before Robert plucked her off of it, she ascended upward, flying past Robs thick thighs, bulging jock, tight abs, hard peeks, and stopped right in front of his face. She could feel his breath on her like a warm breeze.

"HAha awes whats wrong Bonnie, i thought you liked my ass, you think i didn't notice you checking me out all day? Tell you what, since you like my ass so much, how about you two get better acquainted."

At once Bonnie was traveling back down passing back by his tight abs, and once she reached his crotch Rob moved his hand forward, rubbing Bonnie into his jock as she plummeted. She felt first his cock throbbing from within the cotton of his jockstrap and then his large bulging balls and continued moving towards the twin mounds of his asscheeks. She finally felt flesh just before she got to his buttcheeks at his taint, he was sweaty and his musk was VERY strong at this point. She knew where she was going and had braced herself for what she was about to experience but one can never brace themselves enough for what Rob had in store for her. Just ahead of her was his ass, his enormous plump cheeks blocking most light for her to see but she could still see her destination, at the top of his taint, betwixt his globalize cheeks, was a large, starfish shaped hole she knew she was going to be getting very acquainted to in just a moment. As she moved closer not only did the hole get larger and the smell get stronger (smelled like refried beans) but the heat rose immensely. She was sweating when Robs finally pushed her against his butt-hole. The hole, which was as large as her body in diameter, was twitching and puckering as if trying to pull her in. All at once the hole opened and released a very powerful gust of air, smelling even stronger of beans and despite the air blowing out and her hair blowing back Rob pushed her throughout the opening into his tight HOT smelly asshole.

Bonnie could hardly breath much less move. Robs asshole was immensely hot and smelled awful. The walls were coated with his steamy shit and overtime shed open her mouth to yell shed get a lump of his poop inside. She could taste the bean and cheese tacos he ate earlier in the shit she had in her mouth. "Oh my god!! Please let me let of here!!!!"

Rob couldn't hear Bonnie but he had planned on letting her out anyway.

Bonnie felt the walls tightening around her as she slid back out of Robs stifling asshole and onto the seat of the toilet seat in her restroom. She looked up at Rob turning around to look at her. "Why are you doing this you monster!?"

"Bonnie!" Kevin yelled from within the toilet. Bonnie looked over the seat inside the toilet at the gigantic peanut covered pile of shit inside and saw her husband standing, with shit up to his knees, onto waving at her. "Bonnie whats happening? Rob trapped me in this toilet for over an hour."

Before Bonnie could answer Rob bellowed, "Well Kevin, i don't think your wifes noticed much, she's been worshipping my asshole and basking in my farts all night."

"No you forced me to do that you creep!"

"Now that hurt Bonnie. You know what, for that, im gonna punish your husband." Rob Picked Bonnie up off the toilet seat, turned back around, and sat down and put Bonnie back on the seat, right between his legs. Then he put both hands on his knees and grunted. Uuuuuuuuunnnnnnhhhhh Uuuuuuuunnnnnnhhhhhh. The whole time smirking at Bonnie. She looked down into the toilet and a giant monster of a turd fall from Robs ass and right ontop of her husband. "NOOOOO!!!!!"

"Now Bonnie, your husbands alright, he's just in some shit right now HAHAHA!!!! He wont be alright if you keep being disobedient, if you do that, im gonna flush him. And you'll never see him again."

"What do you want me to do?" Bonnie said defeated.

"Now thats what i like to hear. I didn't get a chance to wipe my ass after i took a dump on your husband, so, i want you to lick my asshole clean." Rob said, and turned around, and squatted down, lowering his ass right in front of her, stopping only when he could feel her tiny face bump against his asshole.

Bonnie stared with horror at the dirty asshole infront of her. She didn't want to do it but she was so scared Rob would flush her husband so she leaned forward, stuck her tongue out, and dragged it from the bottom of his asshole to the top, and then around the rim, and then back around again, then worked her way to the middle and stuck her tiny little tongue inside the crevice and licked it clean.

Meanwhile Kevin had managed to dig his way out from under Robs massive log and couldn't believe what he was seeing with his own eyes. "Whyyyyy Bonniieeee?!" He cried out. She looked at him from the corner of her eye and and kept licking Robs butthole. She wanted to tell him she was being forced to do it but was scared Rob would flush Kevin.

Finally, after Bonnie had licked Robs asshole completely clean he laughed. "Haha, thats a good little slave girl. Now why don't you tell me how that tasted, and remember the little conversation we had earlier."

"It was delicious." Bonnie said defeated to Kevins horror.

"Now that its all clean, why don't you give it a little kiss and tell it how much you love it. Tell my asshole how much more you love it than your husband." Robs cock was growing hard from degrading this chick like this.

Bonnie utterly defeated by the fear of losing her husband forever puckered her lips, leaned forward,a nd planted a soft kiss right on the rim of Robs steamy asshole. "I love your asshole Rob, I love it so much more than my husband. So much more."

"Hahaha!!! You're so pathetic. And guess what, I lied. Say goodbye to your husband now Bonnie." Rob said and hit flush.

"Nooooooo!!!!!!!!" Kevin and Bonnie screamed together as Kevin swirled down the drain stuck in a pile of Robs still steaming shit.

Rob stood up staring at the destroyed woman lying on the toilet seat, his cock rock hard and bulging. "Haha now that that losers gone, its time you helped me with this." He said pointing at his cock with both hands.*Rob stood over her grinning. His cock growing rock hard before her. His nuts swelling. His chest heaving with his breaths. Bonnie almost forgot all about her poor husband who Rob had just killed by shitting on and flushing away. Before she knows what's happening Rob has her in his hand and is in his hand and Bonnie's speeding through the air heading directly for Robs big swollen nuts. He cups his nuts in his hand. Holding her  against them.

"You might want to hold on tight Bonnie. I'm gonna let go of you and i don't think you want to fall from this height haha."

Frightened Bonnie presses her body close and wraps her arms around Robs large hairy ballsack. Rob hand falls away leaving Bonnie hanging from his nuts. He walks off towards her bedroom and swinging Bonny with his balls as he walks. His cock swings into her from time to time as well. His balls are so warm they're almost comforting. She finds herself admiring the sheer size of his nuts, they're as big as two of her, when he reaches the bed her and her husband shared and gets on. Standing on the bed by the pillows her squats down and gets on his knees. She feels a surface below her and let's go so she can stand on the pillow. She backs up so she can see his face past his cock. Then further when she can't see it past his pecs.

"What do you want from me? Let me go!"

"Oh I'll let something go alright. And you're gonna help me with that." He said. Then he pluckers her up and with her in his hand wrapped his hand tightly around his cock. It was rock hard and so warm and she could feel the blood pumping through the veins on it.

"Oooooh my god no" she moaned.

"Haha oh yea." He chuckled as he began to stroke his cock, sliding her against the length of his colossal rod. She let out a grunt when she hit her head on the head of his cock and so did he. Faster he stroked and faster. The heat was becoming intense. She thought of her husband, flushed down the toilet along with this jock douchebags turds and flushed with shame.

Without warning he switched hands and cupped his balls with the hand he held her in, massaging his swollen festivals with her body. They smelled salty from his sweaty football game earlier. She was honestly grateful to be taken away from being smashed against his rock hard pole. She was much more comfortable being engulfed by Robs ballsack. As she was thinking this Rob began moaning. "Ooooohh ohhhhhh." Then he let her down on the pillow her husband would use to lay his head on and leaned back, aiming his big, swollen, mammoth cock at her before letting loose a big gooey load of white, hot, God cum all over her and her husbands pillow. She was drenched in it. She regretted not closing her mouth as he came while swallowing a mouthful of his steaming hot , gooey semen.

Rob laughed. Then waited to catch his breath before getting up and leaving Bonny in the room, ruined and sticky from his semen. Her mouth still tasting a mixture of his cum and his asshole. The shit fumes from the bathroom floating into the bedroom. "Haha yea. You were alright. I'll be back for more sometime but I'm off for work now." He said walking out of the room letting a small fart puff out of his muscular booty then scratching his ass as he left.
Last edited by ishbish on Thu May 14, 2015 10:44 am, edited 2 times in total.
ishbish
Somewhat familiar

Re: Tales of Tiny Women and Dominant Men (M/F Scat)

Postby chasemike2 » Sun Aug 03, 2014 7:42 pm

Great story. Wonder what will happen to Kevin? Will his wife have to watch in horror as Kevin gets swallowed and digested?!?

Is that pic of you?
chasemike2
New to the forum

Postby ishbish » Sun Aug 03, 2014 8:13 pm

chasemike2 wrote:Great story. Wonder what will happen to Kevin? Will his wife have to watch in horror as Kevin gets swallowed and digested?!?

Is that pic of you?

Maybe.

Yea thats me.
ishbish
Somewhat familiar

Postby tqueensway » Tue Aug 05, 2014 1:43 am

ishbish wrote:Yea thats me.

*cough*BULLSHIT*cough*
http://queermenow.net/blog/aussie-porn- ... continues/
http://bignbrawny.tumblr.com/post/87444273133
And ample other sites.
tqueensway
Participator

Postby ishbish » Thu Aug 21, 2014 2:14 am

I added some more.
ishbish
Somewhat familiar

Postby Ayashe » Fri Aug 22, 2014 7:57 am

The new part was really nice ;)
Ayashe
Somewhat familiar

Postby ishbish » Fri Aug 22, 2014 3:15 pm

Ayashe wrote:The new part was really nice ;)

Glad you like it.
ishbish
Somewhat familiar

Postby Kooshmeister » Wed Oct 29, 2014 5:12 pm

Hot. I must say, that RL picture of you is amazingly sexy!
Dr. Viper Hungers!
Kooshmeister
Participator

Postby tqueensway » Thu Oct 30, 2014 10:36 pm

Kooshmeister wrote:Hot. I must say, that RL picture of you is amazingly sexy!

Did you not see the post where I clearly demonstrate that the photo is indeed not OP, but rather ripped from pornography?
tqueensway
Participator

Postby Kooshmeister » Tue Mar 31, 2015 4:57 pm

Oh, nevermind then.
Dr. Viper Hungers!
Kooshmeister
Participator

Postby ishbish » Thu May 14, 2015 1:52 am

tqueensway wrote:
Kooshmeister wrote:Hot. I must say, that RL picture of you is amazingly sexy!

Did you not see the post where I clearly demonstrate that the photo is indeed not OP, but rather ripped from pornography?

Happy now fuck face?
ishbish
Somewhat familiar

Postby chasemike2 » Fri May 15, 2015 7:20 am

Nice man! Looks Delish!
chasemike2
New to the forum

Postby Kooshmeister » Fri May 15, 2015 8:37 am

Finished version of the story rocked. I loved when hubby got flushed!
Dr. Viper Hungers!
Kooshmeister
Participator

Postby ishbish » Sat Jul 16, 2016 3:02 pm

Kooshmeister wrote:Finished version of the story rocked. I loved when hubby got flushed!

Thanks bro.

Last bumped by ishbish on Sat Jul 16, 2016 3:02 pm.
ishbish
Somewhat familiar

Return to Work to be shared!