Help with MC texture

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

Help with MC texture

Postby Disalign » Tue Aug 26, 2014 11:52 pm

I am currently attempting to make a mc stomach texture, but I can't seem to get it into minecraft's "style". I was wondering if anyone could help me with it at all, from just minor changes to even a complete texture redo. Thank you in advance, fellow users of Eka's!

Here is the texture itself:
Attachments
wool_pink.png
wool_pink.png (360 Bytes) Viewed 920 times
Disalign
New to the forum

Re: Help with MC texture

Postby CutenessOverlord » Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:50 am

I haven't tried it in game, but here you go. If you want to mimic Minecraft's style. Do a texture with a basic shading, and add some noise.

I'm working on an edit of the texture pack "Dandelion" to use on Shrunkcraft, but sadly, I won't be able to share it, it seems to be against the artist's will.
Attachments
Sans titre-1.png
Sans titre-1.png (984 Bytes) Viewed 854 times
Kyah! ♫
I'm just a genderless micro halfling! Half-Human, Half-Gryphon! ♥
(And my size is somewhere between 0.05mm and 1cm, depending on your imagination.)
CutenessOverlord
Been posting for a bit

Postby Disalign » Wed Aug 27, 2014 4:40 pm

thank you gryffen, i wasn't sure what to expect when posting this, but what you gave me looks really good :)
Disalign
New to the forum

Postby Noxyoursox » Fri Aug 29, 2014 1:42 am

You could try starting with netherrack as a base--I'm not 100% sure but I believe it was intentionally textured to look like meat/flesh (and frequently gets interpreted that way even by non-vore MC players). Just add some extra shading wibbles, make it shiny/wet looking, and you're good! :)

I've been wanting to do a vore resource pack myself for a while now, but I'm already working on another resource pack so it will have to wait until that's finished (fingers crossed, I'm getting close! :D ).
Noxyoursox
Participator

Return to Work to be shared!