Vore Story to be Shared: Very long, m/f.

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

Vore Story to be Shared: Very long, m/f.

Postby deleteduser129784681 » Sun Aug 31, 2014 12:42 pm

Comments and concerns are highly welcomed!
Enjoy!

Retribution and Innocence:
By HeavenSide

Dana McGuiness woke up with a start and realized with sudden forced clarity that she was trapped within a cage in the middle of what appeared to be a dense tropical forest. "Now, where the dickens am I?" she chided as she wiped the sweat from her brow caused by the intense heat and humidity of her new surroundings.
Checking herself for injuries/clues she noticed that she was wearing one of her fancier dresses, one fit for great celebrations. Aside from this she noticed she was not wearing shoes.
She began to take notice of her cage and took note of it’s ornate patterns. It seemed as if it was made of a strange alloy that emitted various hues of red that gave it a flowing effect, as it were made of a liquid. She began to wipe her brow of sweat again.
The reflective properties of the metal made her catch a glimpse of herself. She saw a reflection of herself; her pale skin and bright blonde hair, as well as her curvaceous and voluptuous form conflicting with the refracting elements of the surface of the alloy, causing her to looking grotesque and mismatched only a mere second later.
She began to place her memories back together, piece by piece, when it immediately all began crashing back to her.
It had not been long ago when she had been in her party zeppelin with the rest of her compatriots, yet how long ago she could not recall for the life of her. She had been taken in for the celebration of yet another continent discovered and conquered for her native lands of the great Cosca Empire, with the daunting effort spear headed by her father, the great general.
Her father however, was absent from the celebration, as usual, and absorbed fully into his work, without a care for anything else in his mind. Of course… Dana had recalled thinking as she was getting her dress fitted on by her assorted hand maidens. But in spite of this, she did not let this get the better of her, and promised herself to have a good time, and celebrate her Father’s victory.
At the age of 21 Sol cycles she was old enough to enjoy all that the party had to offer unrestricted, and was well accompanied with her hand maidens of the same ages that she had known from since she was a young girl and several of her best friends she had made throughout their collective experiences of having parents involved in military affairs.
She began to remember the immensity of the ballroom within the zeppelin, the bright blazing dune colored spheres of light that levitated just out of reach, the faint humming of gears and integrated systems operating the vehicle in the background that could be barely heard over the banter being created by jovial people and music, the various prim and proper men and woman of various ages in military Officer Uniforms, the water enclosures containing various colorful hard shelled animals found from various oceans of the world, and several other attributes of luxury.
It had been a fun affair that lasted long into the night, with various people talking excitedly, some of whom let slip their true emotions with the help of expensive tonics; with loudly stated conversations overheard like, “who did this” or “She married a Perion man? Where are the values-“ or also “The war against the savages goes well, but it’s the damn beasts that they worship that-“ or “I love you Boreal, I know this is sudden but please just give me your time to-“ and so on.
Many a memory was made, as she had, for the first time in her life along with many of her other friends, the privilege to drink tonic, and play the Officers Gambling games, a right usually reserved for all Officers in the royal forces, or someone of 25 Sol cycles with her high social status. These restrictions being waived of course due to the great victory. With many a memory being made, and many more not made thanks in part due to the first time use of tonic, it seemed as if the night would have lasted forever until a large shaking and tearing noise at the main cockpit could be heard complimented with a sensation of falling. This was followed by numerous people screaming in a panicked frenzy including herself. The next thing she remembered was suddenly seeing what appeared to be a large bottle flying towards her, and then getting cut off into the darkness.
All she had remembered after that point was briefly waking up in a haze, and being placed in the present enclosure that she was in as of now, by what had appeared to be a group of men, who all spoke in a language she was neither schooled in, nor could comprehend.
Now, sitting in the sweltering humidity in her prison, she began to wonder of the fates of those on the zeppelin, and where her friends were.
Those thoughts were suddenly interrupted when she heard a rustling in the trees ahead of her.
Feeling a growing sense of dread fill her due to her predicament, she quickly took a deep breath and cleared her throat to draw strength, lest she should reveal weakness.
She attempted to put on her most commanding voice and shouted “Wh-who goes there!” She cursed herself from the inside for sounding like a scared girl to what could have potentially have been a mere animal.
Her doubts were rebounded when she gazed upon 3 large dark barrel chested men brandishing what appeared to be metallic spears with obscene pipes riddled all throughout them, all of which pointed in the forward direction to form a mishappened spearhead. They drew closer to her. Two of the savages were wearing nothing but loin clothes, save for one of them, the man in the middle who wore an impressive set of black armor that appeared to be made of a hard sharp jagged material which was also designed to appear like reptile scales. His most predominant feature being that he had a long scar running along the left side of his face. Scarface, Dana mentally noted. One of the men was carrying a large bowl of some kind of red powder. They disgusted her. Didn’t these people understand the backwardness of their ways?
Scarface smiled menacingly and spoke up in Dana’s native tongue with a heavy and strange accent, “Ahh, the Kowzag woman finally awakes, this wi-“. Attempting to use her commanding voice again Dana loudly interrupted him; “I demand to know who you people are, and the whereabouts of my compatriots!” The words squeaked out of her mouth weakly followed by an awkward silence. Ah shoot she thought.
“Hmm, a little short on manners are we?” He snorted out a harsh laugh which made Dana flinch.
“Alright, I’ll humor you. We were once proud warriors of Heera. I say once, because Heera is no more after what you pale yellow haired people and your darker red haired allies, and your even more vicious paler purple haired collaborators had brought large fire and heavy volleys of explosive rock and metal from flying, climbing and even burrowing mechanical monsters that even our mightiest could not possibly fight”
Pausing for a second, his orange eyes looked deep into her blue eyes.
He continued.
“And now we now are living amongst the very forests that our ancestors had fled from in the first place. Their gift to us, those grand cities of stone, are no more.”
Pausing once again, he casually stretched his arms up towards the sun-lit sky, while his two younger orderlies watched and listened intently.
“It was after the initial carnage, when the few of us that had survived came together to form into groups. It was during those few dark years that men in their various splintered combines raided and killed their fellow tribesmen in other combines just to survive. It was chaos. Pure madness, as we witnessed our own downfall spiral and manifest admittedly by our own hand. That was until we were able to recover the tools of our ancestors after looking through their ruins, pulling ourselves out and reverting back into the ways of our great Sun god. In order to unite. In order to REBUILD…”
Looking back again as the shaking girl, he laughed and simply stated; “I’m talking too much.”
Absorbing all of this information, she gathered herself back up again and asked, “And what of my compatriots?”
“Ahhh, yes. Virtually everyone survived. It was an applaudable miracle really. They are currently being brought back to our tribe by the rest of my warriors, where the elders will discuss what to do with them. Most likely they will be allowed safe passage to spread this tale to those that mean to bring us harm in the future.”
Relieved at the noise of her friend’s safety, Dana realized that the ones that downed the aircraft were these men!
Alarmed, Dana asked “By the grace of the gods, how did you people successfully attack an armored zeppelin?”
Smiling, Scarface replied; “Why of course, let me show you how.”
He turned around and aimed his brutish weapon at a large tree that was situated about ten or so feet away. The spear’s head began to glow an intense hue of white and then released a singular and focused beam. The white beam raced across the air and hit the tree square in the center. The beam then began to spread across its surface and incinerated the tree, causing it to burst into flames.
Scarface looked over to Dana who was now currently speechless and dumbfounded.
“One of the aforementioned tools that our ancestors had so kindly graced us with. Very helpful when trying to kill the metal machines you odd people like to live in. Granted it took a large number of us to do so.”
Gods, Dana thought. What have people come across?
Staring at the weapon with a renewed sense of wonder she began to think back on the various history lessons that she had attended over the years and, reflected;
It is known that this world, and everything under the great sky is ancient and well lived with various kingdoms, empires, and fiefdoms that have come and fallen over time. Some of which were even more advanced than some civilized lands todays, but to see something this advanced from an ancient civilization is mind boggling!
This world is truly an interesting place.
This random off-tangent thought was interrupted as she snapped back into reality.
With these new developments manifesting themselves, Dana’s panic renewed.
Losing herself to her fear, she panicked;
“My father is a powerful man!” She screamed. “If you let me be, you will be rewarded many times over!”
Dammit. She thought to herself. Keep it together.
An awkward silence formed, leaving all parties involved to stare at each other, each trying to assess what to say.
Finally breaking the silence, Scarface retorted, “Oh? Is that so! Humor me Kowzag, who exactly is your father? Hmm?”
“My father. He is an important figure. I’m sure you’re familiar with Danglaz McGuiness?” This time she felt more certain of her assertiveness. She smiled knowing how very soon she would be safe, heck, treated like a queen even. It was her father who was known for his brutality. It was such brutality, coupled with his high position that often resulted in people being more compliant to those associated with him.
She fell into a panicked confusion once again when she saw all three of the men in front of her howling in mocking laughing, speaking to each other in their own tongues with a pitch of sarcasm.
After they had recovered, Scarface faced Dana and said in a condescending tone; “Oh. We know exactly who your father is, but to think that his daughter would be in such a hostile area truly shows how foolish you savages really are.”
Shocked by this declaration, she reacted angrily; “SAVAGES?! US, SAVAGES?! It is you people who are backwards and-“. Her outburst was quickly forgotten as she gasped out loud when Scarface began to tap at her left breast with his spear.
“These are very nice.” He commented as he began to rotate his spear head between both of her breasts. Dana’s face began to grow very hot, and tears began to stream down her face. She could not take it anymore. These men were about the hurt her, and possibly kill her without anyone ever knowing.
“What makes this even nicer is knowing that you are the Daughter of the great murderer Danglaz, a treat even.” This response was then followed by a sigh. “But unfortunately these are not meant for me” he said as he removed his spear from her chest.
Partly relieved and confused by his statement, Dana looked up at the three men, tears still in her eyes. She began to ask the question that she began dreading the answer to;
“You said that the others that had survived were taken away. Why is it that I am here? What do you mean to do with me?”
Looking down at her, Scarface said “Simply put, we mean to sacrifice you to the Sun God.”
“Wh-what?” She asked.
That was absurd. There was no such thing. The Sun God was simply a part of the backwards culture practiced here.
“Now you might also be wondering, why you out of all the numerous people we caught? That too is also simple. It’s beacuase you have nice, eh, what do you people call them again? AHH yes, you have nice Bu-rests” he said pointing at her chest laughing at her again.
Aghast at this boorish behavior, her despair turned to anger. As she began to retort when Scarface cut her off;
“In all seriousness though; before the rest of my men split off to herd your people away, we examined all the people that we had captured. The one we found to be most suitable was you due to your beauty and youth, and thus we took you. You were unconscious when this was happening.”
Speechless, and still angry Dana asked “Is this Sun God is real? Surely this must be some kind of joke…”
“Oh, I assure you he is most definitely real. You are certainly not the first person I have put behind those bars.”
Sitting there, all she could do was stare at the three men blankly as her anger vanished. She was still trying to comprehend everything that had happened from the time that she had woken up.
Suddenly Scarface spoke up again; “Alright, we have talked enough, there will be no distractions, lest we keep him waiting”
With that Scarface bellowed an order to his orderly in his barbaric language. The orderly with the bowl complied, and began to sprinkle all of the contents of the large bowl on her.
Dana began to cough, sweat and sputter as the red powder made her skin and eyes sting.
Speaking once more, Scarface faced Dana; “I have done this for years and have never once said this until now; but I will thoroughly enjoy watching every single moment of this. Let your death be a small penance paid back to the proud nation that your father helped kill.” With that, he and his orderlies slipped again into the foliage again.
After minutes of coughing and shaking, Dana was able to maintain her composure again and looked out into the trees, but could not see Scarface or his ruffians anywhere.
As she sat there, she began to sweat more than usual. The red powder that was thrown on to her was now beginning to form into a fine transparent paste all around her, running down to more private parts of her body that regrettably began to sting as well.
Unsure of how to react, she began to cry again.
A great horn was heard in the backdrop of the forest.
As her tears poured out of her she began to hear a faint thudding sound in the background.
“No.” She whispered to herself as the thudding grew louder.
None of this was real. It could not have been. Surely one of her hand maidens would be awaking her by now. Surely she would return to safety.
But none of that happened. Instead she remained put in her hopeless situation.
The thudding noises began to grow louder and louder until it sounded like continuous thunder.
As it came closer, Dana began to pant and hyperventilate louder and louder.
And then it happened. The God appeared from the trees.
Before her was a large and massive dark ape with mottled light brown fur running in stripe-like patterns of blond fur all throughout its body.
The great dark ape haphazardly uprooted and pushed trees around him effortlessly and stood just 20 feet of her. The creature stared at her, with drool leaking out of its mouth and snot running down its nose.
The muscular beast bellowed out loud into the sky and walked towards the cage on all fours, causing Dana to scream in terror.
As it thundered over to her enclosure, the metals that composed of the cage began to somehow “melt” or appear to do so anyway. Being in no position to question her surroundings anymore Dana began to run away from the monster, and was successful in doing so until she tripped on her dress five feet away. She fell forward on her face, with her ass facing up skyward.
Screaming in anguish and frustration over her now useless garments, she suddenly felt the rough and coarse hands of the Creature grab her slender body.
Terrified, she could not contain herself anymore. She began to relieve herself. She felt the hot flow of urine begin to run down her legs and fall unto the ground as she was being elevated several feet in the air, with her shame being even more present with each second of her being raised.
With her shrieks and tears renewed, she feebly attempted to escape from the mighty creature by flailing her legs and hitting her hands on his knuckles, but all of it was to no avail.
Staring now upon the Savage Idol, she became incredibly silent as the creature observed her.
With his other hand, he began draw his index finger out stroke at her hair. Dana began to silently cry a bit more.
As the stroking quietly continued, the creature slowly moved its calloused finger to her face. It began to wipe away some of the clear paste on her, and lick it off its finger.
Then, without any warning, the creature’s finger then descended down to breasts. She froze in shock, as it began to poke at her breasts and play with them.
The creature began to rub at her nipples, and touched all the parts or her breasts through the fabric, first softly, and then roughly as time had progressed.
As this unfolded, Dana began to moan in pleasure. The creature then began to pinch at her entire left breast with it’s thumb and index finger. As it did this all while being silent.
With no warning, Dana suddenly found herself facing the opposite way in a fast dizzying motion. She now suddenly saw the treeline of the increasingly darkening forest.
She was suddenly surprised when she felt a jagged thumb begin to caress her left ass cheek. The thumb moved between the two cheeks systematically.
She continued to moan as it’s thumb became more assertive and pushed against the wet urine soaked fabric and felt up her ass crack.
As she was beginning to get lost in her shame and pleasure, she suddenly found her field of vision become upside down.
In a few dizzying moments, she realized that she was no facing the beast again, but only this time she was upside down, with the beast’s right hand wrapped around her knees, with the bottom of her dress now hanging downwards and up to her chin.
As she began to recover, she felt one of the beast’s dessicated fingers touch the bottoms of her bare feet. It began to move up and down and fast succession.
Dana began to laugh involuntarily as the beast began to mercilessly tickle her.
“Please… Please… HAHAHAHAHAHAH.” She pleaded, as she began to run out of breath.
But the creature was relentless, and Dana was sure that she was going to pass out right then and there.
The beast then relented just in time, giving Dana a small reprieve.
This was cut short however, as the creature began to run it’s cracked finger up and down her calves and in thighs, with Dana still being upside down.
Dana began to moan once again.
Gods. This brute is literally treating me as if I were a piece of meat, and yet I continue to display no shame. She thought. What devilry is going on within me?
Dana’s face continue to redden as she began to submerge herself into her feelings.
She was suddenly brought back into reality with a sharp motion that made her position upright again.
As bright lights began to form in her vision, she suddenly began to feel her dress getting tugged on from the bottom.
Suddenly, with a single motion, the monster ripped off her dress.
With her panic renewing again, Dana shrieked as the beast proceeded to poke and prod at her underwear, despite her attempts of blocking him.
It brought her close to its dark and hairy nostrils and began to deeply inhale at her body.
Dana began to scream as it began to savagely sniff at her from all over, stopping longest at her ass, where the creature let out a sigh of satisfaction as it took in four deep inhales from that region of her body.
As this was going on, Dana began to feel strange from the inside.
Once it had had enough with that, it proceeded to rip off her underwear, leave all of her exposed to the harsh forest.
Holding the now whimpering girl in both of his hands, the “god” began to exploit the newfound access it had on her body.
With eager fingers, it began to roughly pinch and squeeze at her breasts again, and then rub at her vagina and ass. As it proceeded with all of this, drool began to pool out of its mouth in large quantities.
As it roughly fondled her body, Dana felt tears flowing from eyes again, as her situation absurdly real began to sink in.
And then the beast suddenly drew its hand back and stared at her.
Dana laid in the creatures hand and softly cried.
The beast blankly stared at her for a brief second longer before drawing her in towards its mouth.
Dana once again shrieked as the large ape wrapped its lips around her firm breasts, and lapped at them.
The heat and saliva from the inside of the creature’s mouth settled upon her sensitive breasts.
With her breasts resting in between teeth, the tip of its heated tongue began to massage and play with her nipples, Dana completely stifled her screams into moans, and with each and every jerk of its suckling, she would moan louder.
It proceeded to rapidly increase the sucking, with each motion resulting in Dana’s internal temperature rising. She felt as if she entered a sauna.
She felt the creature transition from hungrily sucking, to gentle biting. This made her moans turn into screams of disgraced pleasure as it softly left its teeth sink into each of her teats without breaking the actual skin.
As it proceeding to slowly chew on her, Dana felt herself melting away. She grabbed the sides of the apes face in an attempt to “hug” it.
It slowly slipped out both of her breasts from its mouth and let them each bounce back on her chest.
Dana shivered a bit, as the accumulated saliva on her boobs began to chill.
As she lay in the creature’s hand, she noticed that her entire chest region was not only clean of the clear paste, but also riddled with bite marks.
The creature then began to gather up and grab both of her hands into its right hand, and pulled her up completely suspended in the air.
Yelping a bit due to the pain of the newly added stress on her shoulders, this was immediately subsided as grabbed both of her feet and bound them together with its left hand. Dana immediately realized that she was now being held by her monstrous captor like a shiskebab.
The monster then proceeded to hold her in such a way that she was now facing the ground.
As the monster proceeded to draw her midsection closer to its mouth, she was now certain that this move was meant to deliver the killing blow. She began to scream and cry out loud once again.
These screams became stifled once again, as the creature gently placed her entire stomach region just below her chest in its mouth, with its hands still bounding her feet and hands.
It began to lick and suck at her navel region, and roughly licked at her soft stomach slowly and appreciatively.
Dana could not take it anymore. She screamed loudly into the night as her body overcame her rationale.
She came violently as the creature continued to lick at her navel region.
A the discharge began to run down from her body, she panted heavily all the while as God continued to snack on and taste her belly region.
As its tongue began to lick her clean, Dana’s mind became blank, accepting only the pleasurable feelings that she was experiencing at the moment. During this moment of clarity, she began to realize that her previous feelings of shame no longer held ground with her, as she simply no longer cared. She was going to continue this ride for as long as she could.
After it was done licking at her belly, it proceeded to slowly move its jaws up and down and chew on her again.
As she was chewed on, Dana’s feelings of arousal elated once more.
As it was done, it slowly removed the young woman out of its wet and hungry mouth.
The creature then held her upside down once again, and released its hand that held her own hands together.
As she began to readjust her view, she blushed a deep red when she realized that she had come face to face with its enormous erect dark and throbbing member.
In spite of her getting more aroused, she began to wonder what it had planned to with her as it observed her.
As she laid upside down with her arms being outstretched below, she began to take notice of the new bite marks around her midsection.
She began to rove her hands around her breasts and midsection and felt the deep marks, and noticed the soreness of these regions.
She smiled at these newfound pleasant pains that she had never felt before and and dropped her hands back to their original hanging position. She glanced back at the beast, and noticed that it was still inspecting her with intensely.
It began to rotate her, and she felt its gaze on the back of her body.
As she began to face and gaze at the now incredibly dark tree line.
As the beast stared at her backside, she began to fill in her idle time by thinking; I am literally just a source of protein and a sexual plaything for this creature. And am ok with this. Gods. Never in all of my Sol cycles would I have thought this would ever be…
She was then roughly spun around again and faced the creature’s abdomen and penis once more.
Just as she was presented this view, she was quickly hoisted in the air. She was now at face level with the creature, while still being held upside down.
As soon as she was raised, it quickly brought its other hand to bind her hands again, and drew her in close to its face.
As she was drawn in, the creature then brought her exposed left armpit to its nostrils, and drew in a deep resonating breath.
The prickly hairs of the nostrils made contact with her bald pit, causing her to shudder and giggle involuntarily at the same time.
It proceeded to do the same with her right armpit, and then methodically began to switch armpits every so often.
Dana quivered at this new sensation, and once again found herself surprisingly excited.
The sniffs and inhales escalated to licking, as the creature began to suck and kiss her pits.
As this was happening, Dana closed her eyes and let her head fall back as she enjoyed herself.
The creature began to raise her higher in the air, and proceeded to move down to lap at the paste that had accumulated around her arms and hands.
As it readjusted its hold on her to have its tongue reach her hands, it began to suck heavily and audibly at her hands. Dana felt it’s tongue wrap around her fingers, and reach in between them as well and shuddered in ecstasy as it thoroughly explored her.
Once it was done with her hands, it returned back to her armpits, and proceeded to slurp on them once more. Dana began to shudder harder, and let loose another series of moans when she felt its teeth slowly scrape at her pits.
It then released its lips from their hold, leaving Dana panting and shivering coldly once more.
As she was hanging upside down, she was lowered back down to her original position and faced the monster’s now moistened dick.
Dana purred in satisfaction and thought; I’m causing that. I’m pleasing him!
Just as she was lowered, she was raised up again, and felt both of her feet become submerged into the mouth of the beast.
It began to slurp loudly at her feet, and ran its tongue on the bottoms of her soft feet.
Dana began to laugh hard again, and began to flail about, all the while feeling incredibly aroused.
“OH. OH. OHHH…” she gasped in between laughs. As she felt her breasts bounce about, and the curves of her slender body jiggle, she violently came again.
This time she screamed out and tensed up her body for several seconds before going limp.
As she hung there, deeply breathing amidst the greatest jubilation she had ever felt in her life. The creature was now lightly nibbling on her toes, making sure once again not to break anything or hurt her.
Dana let out a great sigh as she basked in the afterglow of her latest orgasm.
As it had finished nibbling on her toes, it quickly adjusted her right side up again. As her feet began to cool up in the air, she stared at the beast as it stared back at her.
With its right hand confining both of her calves, Dana found herself sitting in an awkward position. It roughly readjusted and moved its hand up to where its index finger and thumb each covered her breasts.
She hummed pleasantly as its rough fingers made contact with her tender breasts again, but this was not its end goal.
Dana found herself being raised again, with the creatures face being right below her feet.
The monster began to draw in her left and right calves into its mouth and it proceeded to lightly suck and chew on her lower legs for a bit.
In the clarity of her carnal feelings, Dana stared up at the now bright star-lit sky and cooed out loudly in the heat of the moment.
She then silently enjoyed the sensations she felt at her legs as she stared up at the night sky for a time.
The triangular trio of the three full moons in the sky provided a decent amount light for Dana to look down at her body once more.
The indentations of patterned bite marks covered her body. As the creature continued to glug at her smooth legs, she began to caress the sore parts of her body and shuddered in pleasure.
Dana felt her legs suddenly slide out of the creature’s mouth.
Hanging there momentarily, Dana looked longingly at the beast. The beast stared blankly back her, and in response, it turned her upside down again.
As she found herself facing the creature’s abdomen, felt a coarse hand grab her left calf, and then felt the other hand transition from her chest to her right leg.
She yelped in surprise and pain as the monster began to spread her legs apart. As it progressed in spreading her legs, she began to cry out louder.
During this, Dana had recalled during the many sessions of Combatives and Musket training class her and her hand maidens had taken for many years together at a foreign run academy. She was exceptional with a musket, and easily bested all of her peers, no doubt this skill coming from her own legendary and notorious dueler father. When it came to combatives though… One of the key things emphasized was the flexibility of the body, thus there would be conditioning phases to help promote individual flexibility. And usually it was her who had done the worst during these conditioning sessions. She was so notoriously inflexible, that she had remembered one of her hand maidens making a joke about how cobwebs would surely form between her legs. Suffice to say, it made everyone in the class, including her laugh out loud at the unintentionally loaded connotation that the phrase also implied past it’s on surface meaning.
Right now however, there was nothing to laugh at, as the monster continued to apply opposite downward pressure on Dana’s legs. As Dana began to feel light headed, she suddenly wondered a worried thought;
Does it mean to rip me in half?!?
Her thoughts ceased as she felt a sudden pop followed by instant relief from her pain.
As glanced upwards to see what had happened, she realized that, for the first time in her life, she had achieved what her instructor had called the unique technique of The Spleets that the ancients had practiced. It was a technique that everyone else in her class had mastered seemingly with little effort while she herself was never able to. At least until now, thanks to this monstrous beast. In shocked amazement, she hung her head back down and began to laugh at the ludicrousness of this.
Her laughs were cut short as she felt herself rise up quickly. She suddenly felt the creatures lips wrap around her crotch region.
“Unffff” Dana let out as her already aroused pussy began to throb once again due to the heat of its mouth.
Ohhhh, no. I’ve never felt anything like this.
Then its tongue came.
She began to scream in ecstasy as the monster began to eat out her vagina and steal away her hard earned years of being chaste and devoting her virginity to whomever her future husband was to be.
Indifferent and oblivious to her follies, its tongue began to roughly scrape and knead at her clitoris and vaginal opening. With each movement of its tongue, Dana jerked her back in joy. As seconds went by like hours, she suddenly could not contain herself.
Once again, she came hard.
This did not phase the creature, as it simply began to increase and focus suction at her vaginal opening.
He’s literally drinking me dry! She thought exasperatingly.
As it continued its campaign on her vagina, Dana panting happily and complacently.
During her latest bout of rapture, she glanced downwards.
As she did, she notice the instant that the creature itself came.
With her legs and vagina still resting between its lips, it removed her from its mouth from that instant, and, still holding her firmly in its right hand, it gave out a deafening roar and bellow while beating its chest with its free hand for the entire forest to bear witness to.
The creature had shot its load upon a tree. The spray was long and powerful, causing the tree to slump at an awkward angle, nearly falling over.
It glistened with the God’s sticky clear and white fluid.
As the vibrations of the roar had settled unto her body, she began to close her eyes and undulate with pleasure again, and breathe heavily and deeply.
She slowly opened her eyes and gazed upon the beast.
It was now no longer blankly looking at her. It gazed upon her lustfully.
Clearing her throat, she tried to strongly formulate her words as best as she could in spite of her pleasurable soreness that had now taken over her body almost all throughout;
“You… pant pant … like… what you… pant … see?”
As if in response to this, it quickly grabbed at her ankles with its other free hands and flipped her upside down, with her facing the tree line again.
She abruptly felt its tongue finish up the rest of the untouched and untasted paste located on her back.
She began to shake in anticipation as its tongue began to reach up to the small of her back.
Her anticipation was unmet however, and she found herself disappointed as the creature flipped her right side up and held her up to face level again in its right hand.
As she found herself sitting upright in its right hand, she saw that it continued to look at her lustfully.
As she sat there, it continued to stare at her.
With her disappointment settling in, she began to speak up, now fully recovered from her latest orgasm.
“What are you waiting for? My rump is good. I guarantee that it is quite tasty! You have nothing to worry about!”
She let what she had said settle in her mind, and began to burst out laughing again.
As she laughed, she thought;
This place has turned me into a madwoman!”
After a few moments, she began to settle down from her laughter, and looked directly at the creature’s eyes again.
Dana began to notice that the creature was not only just continually gaze upon her lustfully, but it was planning. It was actually formulating ideas in its head!
What a truly fascinating specimen, Dana had thought.
Then Dana was flipped onto her stomach on the palm of the creature’s right hand.
Dana purred loudly as her nipples rubbed the rough surface of the hand.
With her face resting on its fingers, and her breasts being smashed on its palm, she began to wrap her arms around the base of its fingers to prevent her falling from this unrestricting grip.
She began to squeal in excitement as she felt the index finger and thumb of its left hand begin the grip at the sides of her buttocks.
Relishing the tough textures meeting her firm ass she let out a loud coo.
After her noticeable noises of pleasure, she became a little confused as she felt her ass not getting fondled, but being positioned!
What could this menace be planning?
Regardless, she still enjoyed its touch as it proceeded to move it to the left, then promptly to the left, as if it were changing its mind each time.
Finally after a few more seconds of this, it eventually settled for the middle, and dropped her ass.
Just as her crotch bounced up and down on the base of the palm in response to the drop, she suddenly felt a large and wet impact on her rump. The force of the impact caused her butt to sting a little bit, and nearly knocked the air out of her lungs.
Quickly recovering, she turned around and saw the creature was hocking another lougie, prepared for spitting on her ass.
Dana bit her lip deeply and felt a renewed sense of arousal form within her.
The great ape began to spit repeatedly at her tender ass, causing her to go numb with joy.
As this relentless volley continued, she glanced downwards from the spaces between the creature’s fingers, and bared witness to the creature using its free hand on its enormous member.
As soon as she felt the seemingly endless waves of spit stop, she suddenly felt the creatures thumb from its free hand settle on her left ass cheek.
Dana whimpered in happiness as the thumb began to slather and equally distribute the excessive amounts of spit and mucus around her ass cheeks.
She gasped excitedly as she felt the thumb slide in between her ass crack repeatedly distributing the saliva inside her ass as well.
With yet again another exciting sexual feeling Dana began to mewl and purr as the thumb proceeded to slide and “Floss” her luscious lower cleavage.
With a rapid movement the creature jerked its thumb from her bum, scraping at her anus on its way out and causing her buttocks to jiggle due to momentum.
“Mmmmmnnfff” Dana expressed declaratively as the momentary contact that the thumb had made with her anus caused some of the mucus to enter within her, also causing Dana to bite her lip profoundly and relish in this new feeling.
Suddenly Dana felt herself lowering, and opened her eyes to an astonishing sight;
The creature’s member wrapped around its free hand, still slick from the first time it had ejaculated was now in a steady position just mere inches away from her wet tantalizing ass.
The glans of the penis was easily of the same circumference as her chest.
Horrified of what was unfolding Dana began to say:
“Wait, Wait!”
Dana attempted to plead as she realized what his intentions were.
No. Please. It won’t fit. She internally pleaded as she gazed up at the muscular monsters face.
It was now heavily panting, gripping its member, ready to satisfy itself.
Looking away, tightly gripped at the fingers of the beast, she closed her eyes, and braced for impact.
It was then then, that she felt herself retreat back into the confines of her mind.
She began to recall of the times that held significance to her, both good and bad. She recalled of how happy she felt when she first met her handmaidens when she was only 5 Sol cycles old and later on how happy she was, as she was able to make additional inseparable friends from various other civilized nations over the years that had all been able to travel to the various parts of the world with her, and how sad she had felt, never having known how to ever love either of her parents, not knowing who her true mother was, as she had passed away when she was born, and not ever truly knowing what kind of man her father beyond the legends. But most of all, the one thing that had stuck into her mind was how happy and grateful she was to have had all of the experiences that she had had in her life; being of the higher class, and having something that many people across the civilized lands seemed to lack; true friendship. It was a relief to know that her handmaidens and friends were safe. She was grateful for knowing that, even after experiencing good and bad times with each and everyone of them, they had always been there for her, will be even after her death.
Her life review was interrupted when she felt the wet head of the penis make contact with her slippery butt.
She cried loudly and began to anticipate her painful death, but instead of death, what had come instead was a pleasurable feeling.
She began to feel both of her buttocks part slightly with the head of the creatures dick initially sliding into her ass, and instead of forcing its way into and inside her, it simply let its head slide through the crack, and continued dragging her ass all the way along the bottom of his dick until her butt touched the base of his testicles.
The alarm that she had felt began to subside in record time as the creature began to repeat its motions again. With each repetition being faster than that of the last one, Dana felt herself get extremely hot. No longer being able to contain herself anymore she let out a long squeal of bliss as she felt herself melt away once again.
The god continued on thrusting away, faster and faster this time, while making loud and audible hooting and hollering noises. Its noises became in sync with Dana’s squeals as it was approaching to near climax.
Then suddenly, as if time stopped, the creature stood completely still.
It proceeded in sliding the now panting and squirming Dana off the end of its dick.
This time, it was harder and stronger than before, as Dana felt its chapped and sharp hand tightly squeeze at her.
“Mmmmnnnghhhh” She moaned as the rough and jagged hand began to squeeze at her nubile and now overtly sensitive body.
Dana witnessed in between her spasms, as the creature tensed all of its muscular form, with veins flowing and pulsing out of its body.
With the loudest roar that it could muster, it released itself once again, with the ejaculate flying over the horizon of the tree line and into some other poor tree in an unseen distance.
As the creature stood there panting, it slowly raised its right hand to observe Dana again.
Dana sat in the tight grip of the creature, convulsing, and screaming. With her body feeling incredibly heated, she was simply overloaded with arousal.
She began to arch her back and convulse like a madman in the grip of the beast as her screams of thrill and enjoyment began to grow louder at each and every passing moment.
The creature began to slightly release its grip on her, giving her more space to move.
In the beast’s hand, Dana appeared to be a pale, oddly shaped fish as she flopped.
Then, she suddenly stopped and grew abruptly quiet, with her back arched on a U-shape, with her belly on the palm of the beast.
She let out the loudest scream she could have possibly have mustered as she came once more again.
This time her discharge literally squirted out like a geyser. From her, it flew several feet away and into the ground.
After she was done dispelling the contents of her vagina she simply dropped on the hand of the beast and became very still.
With several minutes passing, the beast waited patiently. Dana lay on the palm of the beast and breathed incredibly heavily and murmuring happily in non-existent tongues all the while when this time passed.
Slowly she began to form coherent thoughts in her head, and began to turn herself around so that she was now in the direction of its face while sitting on her ass.
With the numbness beginning to subside, she began to feel the soreness around her body intensify.
It was enthralling.
As she glanced up, the creature began to look longingly at her.
It proceeded to bring up the fingers in its free hand to squeeze and pull at her breasts once more.
Dana simply propped herself using both of her hands behind her to keep still as best as she could.
As the apes index finger and thumb began to tweak at her left nipple, she began to hum happily, wishing she could feel this way forever.
As it was harshly molesting at her chest again, Dana took the opportunity to see what her body looked like. There were indentations all over her body, with some areas, namely her breasts, began to form tiny pink bruises.
And yet despite this, it still views me as beautiful she mused happily in her head.
The beast then tightly grabbed at the girl once more, with it’s hand predominantly at her waistline.
With it’s vice-like grip, she felt her face go red as her ass caght the full extent of the thorniness presented from the creatures palm.
Bringing her close in again, the ape began to suck at her succulent and chewy breasts again.
As it shifted over to chewing, Dana was virtually gone at this point, as she simply let the beast mash it’s hard teeth on her teats again.
With her internal temperature through the roof, she felt as if nothing would ever change what she was feeling.
Unfortunately for her, she was wrong.
Dana began to feel a disturbance in her lower abdominal area.
In a great panic, Dana suddenly realized what was going on. With all the squeezing and application of liquids towards her rump.
I’m going to need to poop. She thought, almost elementarily.
Suddenly, as if to intentionally spite her, the beast grabbed her hands and legs again and held her in a way which her backside was facing it yet again.
As she faced away from the trees again, she began to clench both her face and her anus as hard as could, as she tried her best to contain her excrement within herself.
Dana suddenly felt the creatures tongue slide deep inside the confines of her ass crack.
She screamed as it found her anus and began to scrape hungrily at it. As it continued to taste her asshole Dana continued to clench as hard as she could.
Sensing the challenge, the beast began to pry further into her.
“NOO!”
Dana screamed as she felt anus crown.
With the emergence of the her first piece of shit, she felt the monster’s tongue poke at it, almost hesitantly.
“Oh… Oh gods no… Please, no, anything but that…” She prayed.
Sweating at this point, Dana screamed as her suddenly began to release the contents of her bowels.
Expecting the wrath of the God to be upon her for literally shitting in its mouth, she found only confusion as the creature began to hungrily scoop up her incoming shit nuggets with its tongue.
Crying out further, she began to fart loudly and audibly, and then noticed that her whole ass was now positioned inside of the creature’s lips, with the monster positioning her above it’s head in such a way that it were almost as if she was sitting in a chamber pot or privy.
As her ass rested within the creature’s mouth, with its lips sealed tight around to make a strong seal, the ape began to suck and lick at her anus hard for prolonged bouts of time.
She began to fart loudly and audibly through her shit, with large amounts of feces coming out with the consistency of hard wet stones, all of these being consumed hungrily.
As her dung began to be swallowed up en masse, she loud out sighs of relief and satisfaction of her own humility, and became aroused all over again as she was now able to painlessly be aware of the slick tongue cleaning up at her asshole.
Panting hard once, she proceeded to let herself get taken over by her carnal feelings once more.
As she enjoyed the anus massage that she was getting, she suddenly emitted and long and very loud wet fart. This fart too, was devoured by the hungry god.
Afterwards, the god continued to suck at her anus for a few minutes, until it had enough.
Grabbing her whole body with its right hand again, it faced her at face level again.
Panting and sighing she finally regained composure and looked up at the beast.
The beast then proceed to let loose a large burp in Dana’s face.
It was possibly the foulest thing that Dana had ever smelled. In response to this, her body began to undulate with enraptured pleasure once more, and while the beast continued to burp on her, she simply grabbed and fondled at her sore breasts.
She felt like she was the horniest person out there.
And then she felt it.
She fell down, and collapsed of exhaustion.
As she laid on the beast’s hand, she craned her neck up one more time to assess her body;
She looked upon herself, as she viewed her bite mark ridden body with pride and joy, and glanced at her breasts, which now a slight reddish color due to the rough treatment that they have had all throughout the day.
Overall, she still looked as beautiful as ever to the creature, and that was really all that mattered.
The creature finally readjusted itself, and then she was held in a straight position.
As she was held there, she began smiling, oblivious to her predicament.
It was at this point Dana did not care what was to happen to her. In spite of the rough treatment that she had received, she was in a state of euphoria.
Speaking up, Dana said:
“You have given me the best and most shameful experience of my life.” She gazed up, eyes half lidded at the beast. “But I am afraid my body cannot take anymore. Please, just eat me now before I died of exhaustion.”
The creature stared at her, as if understanding, and then proceeded to stuff the top half of Dana’s body within its mouth.
Now, deep within the confines of a now-familiar cave, Dana began to go to sleep.
With all the tasting and chewing that it had needed to do to to get the full flavor of it’s prey, the god simply began to swallow at the girl.
As she was rapidly tugged at by the monsters throat, her breathing became incredibly shallow.
As she was fully enveloped in the monster’s esophagus, her vision became red and hazy.
It was at that point, at which the lack of oxygen in the throat of the beast caused her to pass on, not before smiling however.
As the three men of the former nation of Heera watched the entire spectacle unfold in the distance from their treetop tents, Chowpak, who was also been known as Scarface by many a savage he bested in combat, began to rub at his facial scar, closed his eyes.
He turned around and pushed past his two acolytes. As they began to approach him, he held his hand out to immediately silence them.
Although that was quiet a disgusting display, if the God wills it…
He began to bark orders at his at his men to pack up everything. The ceremony was over, and it was time to move on.
But could he ever move on past the performance he had just seen today?
Perhaps only time would tell.
deleteduser129784681
New to the forum

Re: Vore Story to be Shared: Very long, m/f.

Postby deleteduser129784681 » Sun Aug 31, 2014 2:54 pm

AAND there's a shit ton of typos,

oh well

Once again, hope y'all fellas enjoy!
deleteduser129784681
New to the forum

Return to Work to be shared!