A Girl's Gotta Eat (BBW pred, femdom) Part 5 up: 25/10/14

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

A Girl's Gotta Eat (BBW pred, femdom) Part 5 up: 25/10/14

Postby glargicus » Wed Sep 10, 2014 9:12 pm

Forum link to part 2: http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=40092&p=2115610#p2114832

Forum link to part 3: http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=40092&p=2119020#p2119020

Forum link to part 4: http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=40092&p=2123268#p2123268
I've recently written a short-ish (5000 word) vore story and thought I'd share it with the community to get some feedback.
It involves a mini-gts BBW pred and a skinny guy at an all-night gym, also contains some female domination themes.
I'm not too sure what else to say about it to be honest, so if it sounds like it might be your cup of tea, please give it a read and let me know what you think

DA Link:
http://burnicus.deviantart.com/art/A-Gi ... -481492330

Hope you enjoy! (Hopefully the formatting survives the copy+paste)

A Girl's Gotta Eat

Allan shivered in the cold night air as he approached the building, holding his duffle bag up to his chest for warmth. He had been putting off his new-year's resolution for months, after all, there was always such a good reason to not go to the gym. Allan had always been on the scrawny side, but his first year of being a poor university student had left him downright twiggy. He'd tried going to the University's on-site facilities, but the cruel sniggers of several buff regulars as he'd strained to lift the barbells had dissuaded him from ever returning.
"Sandy's All-Night Gym" proclaimed the dingy neon sign in the alleyway. The same sign as had caught Allan's eye a week ago when he had stopped for fuel at 4AM on his way home from a gruelling Ten hour shift at the McDonalds he worked at. Although it was only a short walk from his car, the cold cut right through his thin T-shirt and Allan was shivering as he reached the door. It squeaked loudly as Allan struggled to push it open, the rusted hinges resisting his efforts. His watch beeped 1AM as the difficult door finally gave way and Allan stumbled through it. His eyes began to adjust to the bright light within the room, he jumped when the characteristic booming of a heavy door in a large chamber echoed throughout the gym.

Allan glanced cautiously around the gym, and was pleased to find himself completely alone with the exception of a heavyset woman currently using one of the complex machines at the far end of the room. Thinking the large woman had probably come to work out at this ungodly hour for the same solitude he sought, he avoided eye contact with her. A coin box sat a little way in from the entrance, with a simple "$5" on a peeling, yellowed notice crudely sticky-taped to the front. Allan scavenged for the right amount in his wallet, but found only a $10 note. Folding it up and pushing it through the slot, Allan thought to himself it would motivate him to come back at least one more time.

He tucked his wallet and keys into his duffle bag and pulled out his towel and headphones. Selecting "Super workout playlist" on his phone, and nestling the earbuds into place, Allan found a long weight bench with a barbell already set up with 10kg weights. Allan wasn't too sure if this was a good amount to start with; to be honest he'd spent a lot more time composing his playlist than researching a workout routine, but 10kg seemed like he'd be able to lift it and this way he wouldn't have to muck about figuring out how to change the weights. Allan tucked his duffle bag under the table, layed his towel out and slid himself onto the bench, only to realise his head was at the wrong end. He quickly glanced toward the woman and sighed as he saw that she had been watching him out of the corner of her eye. She smirked and returned to her own routine as Allan cringed and slid himself around the right way on the bench.

10kg hadn't sounded like much, but Allan found himself tiring quickly. By the time "You're the Best Around." had finished he was panting. Half-way through "Eye of the Tiger" his arms were starting to ache. Allan set the barbell onto the hooks and reached for his water bottle, when a shadow fell over him. Blocking out the light was the woman, standing at the base of the weights bench. For the first time Allan took a close look at her. She was, in a word, titanic. Allan hadn't realised it as she'd been sitting down at the other end of the room, but standing up she towered above him. She seemed about ten feet tall, but it was hard to tell in the high-ceilinged gym room. She had quite pale features, almost devoid of blemishes and freckles, with jet-black hair tied up into a short ponytail at the back with bangs at the front. A few stray strands of hair framed her plump face. Her gigantic height was not however overshadowed by her intimidating girth. Allan wouldn't even know where to start guessing her weight, but she was obviously a woman who relished her meals. Her face was merely chubby, but that lead into a thick neck and a pair of wide, well padded shoulders. Her arms were far larger around than most women's thighs, one hanging by her side, the other resting on her hip. A black sports top with the word "Bitch" emblazoned across it clung tightly to her imposing bosom as well as several layers of generous love-handles. The stretchy material barely containd a gigantic belly that seemed to defy gravity, only slightly hanging over a pair of short lycra pants. Her stance was firm, resting effortlessly on the milky-white expanses of her thighs, smooth pale skin with the slightest hint of cellulite. Her calves, though pudgy hinted at the incredible muscles that lurk beneath the soft layer of flab. Her piercing blue eyes were fixed on Allan, looking him up and down, sizing him up.

Allan sipped from his water bottle, made uncomfortable by the attention he was receiving from the large woman. He tried to meet her gaze but those eyes seemed to cut right through his attempts.
"You have no idea what you've gotten yourself into have you?" she asked in a deep, yet feminine voice.
"Yeah, I think I might've bitten off more than I can chew." Allan laughed nervously. "This is my first time doing this gym thing."
"I'll show you a thing or two. You can be my spotter."
"Errrr, thanks for the offer but I'm not sure if I'm up to that." Allan was becoming anxious, he wasn't sure if the woman was asking him a question or giving him an order.
"Nonsense, you'll do nicely." she said cheerfully, stepping forward. "First thing to do is get into a nice, comfortable position." She stood over Allan, one foot on either side of the weights bench. Allan began to get off the bench but her firm grip held him in place. "I said get into a comfortable position, little man." she pushed him down so he was flat on his back again.
"Ummm, why don't you just show me how it's done?" Allen stammered. This woman was making him start to wonder if maybe he was better off with the snickering men in the university gym.
"That's what I'm doing." she said, with a sly smile. Suddenly her bulk was descending on Allen who was alarmed to find himself trapped between the hard bench and the woman's soft flesh. "Yeah, that's where you want to be." she continued conversationally, as though she were simply giving a tutorial. "The pelvis can take a lot of pressure, you don't want to end up with my weight on your gut. Not unless you're really good at holding your breath! Haha!" she said, laughing at her own joke.

"Look, I appreciate the help, I really do, but-" Allen began to protest, but was cut off when the woman leaned over, reaching for the rack of weights, seemingly oblivious that she was burying his face in the malleable flesh of her belly.
"I usually start off with a light load to warm up before I start pushing myself." she said nonchalantly as she loaded two 50kg weights onto each side of the bar in addition to the 10kg already there. "Oh by the way, my name's Gabrielle, what's your name little man?" she sat upright again, freeing Allan's face again and he took several deep breaths.
"It's A-A-Allen. Please Gabrielle hop off, you're crushing me!"
"Oh don't be a baby, you're fine." she dismissed him as she started doing bicep curls with the immense weight. "Now shut up and let me get into a good rhythm, then I'll let you know what I need you to do."

Allan lay in stunned silence for a minute or two while he contemplated his next move. It was true that he wasn't actually being crushed, he could breathe fairly easily and move his left arm, but the rest of him was firmly pinned down. Allen looked up over the monumental belly and noticed Gabrielle had her eyes closed, seemingly intent on her workout. Had she forgotten he was even there? In any case, there was no way he could stand up until she let him. Truth be told, Allen had always had a secret appreciation for curvy women, and Gabrielle was all curves. She had the kind of figure he'd secretly admire from across a crowded room, stealing glances when he was sure nobody was looking. Trying to think what to say next, he couldn't help but be distracted by the rhythmic heaving of her chest and the hypnotic wobbling of her arm flab as she lifted the weight. Perhaps he didn't need to be in such a hurry to leave, after all, she seemed friendly enough, if a little rough around the edges, maybe this was just her way of showing him good technique?

"So this is being a spotter is it?" Allan said, trying to make conversation.
"Nah, at the moment you're just being my towel. If you want to be my spotter..." She grunted as she hefted the barbell into one hand and held it by her side. The other hand pulled up her top, freeing an expanse of soft pale flab that now rested gently on Allan's chest. "... then start rubbing my spot." she continued with a giggle, pointing towards her deep bellybutton before bringing the barbell around and settling into her rhythm again.
"I'm sorry, what?" Allan asked in disbelief.
"You heard me. Rub my belly button. I just finished a, err, large dinner and it helps with digestion. You wouldn't want me to get a cramp do you?" Gabrielle said coyly.
"Oh of course not." Allan said as his left hand, shaking, approached the jiggling mass. Allan wasn't sure if this was regular gym behaviour, or flirting or maybe the immense woman was just messing with him. In any case, he wasn't in much of a position to argue with her. Nervously he began to massage the flesh around her belly button.
"Mmmmm." Gabrielle purred. "That's a good little man. Don't be afraid to get right in there, it won't bite." she giggled again, Allan felt the laughter through his fingers and doubled his efforts, letting a finger or two slide into the black abyss of the hole. Amazingly, Gabrielle didn't seem to be even breaking a sweat as she continued to pump the immense weight.

Gabrielle sniffed, moved her head slightly then sniffed again.
"Hmmm, something smells delicious."
"Oh, um, that's probably me." said Allan sheepishly, "I get that a lot when I've been at work. I'm a Mcdonalds fry cook." Gabrielle sniffed the air again.
"Well you do smell pretty tasty." her stomach gave a gentle growl as she dropped the barbell onto the hooks with a clang. "But it smells like you've been bringing your work home with you." she reached down to Allan's bag, pulling it up onto the bench and resting it on Allan.
"Hey that's mine!" Allan protested as Gabrielle started to rummage through it, dropping Allan's change of clothes on the ground; his displeasure was ignored as she continued to search the bag. Allan tugged at the bag with his free arm and was astonished at the speed at which Gabrielle grabbed his wrist and, lifting her weight off him briefly, tucked it by his side before plopping back down, knocking the wind out of him.
"Aha!" she exclaimed triumphantly. Dropping the bag to the floor, she pulled out a greasy Mcdonalds bag. Allan scrimped and saved to afford university and fuel, and usually scavenged the unsold food from the end of his shift when nobody was looking. A good haul like tonight's would last him several days if rationed correctly. "You're not supposed to bring food into the gym you know." Gabrielle scolded mockingly as she assessed the contents of the bag. "But I guess I won't have to tell anyone if you share this with me."
"Errr, sure you can have... some..." Allan trailed off. Gabrielle had already been digging greedily into the bag, Allan felt he should've known by now she wasn't exactly the type who asked for permission. Big macs were devoured in two bites, cheeseburgers disappeared in a single gulp and handfuls of fries and nuggets were shovelled into her greedy maw at an astounding rate. It took less than a minute for the previously bulging bag to be pillaged.

"I thought you said you wanted to share." muttered Allan meekly, still somewhat unable to believe the speed at which Gabrielle had wolfed down the food.
"Oh of course, here's yours." she tipped the bag over, allowing a few crumbs to tumble onto Allan's face. She laughed heartily, causing the letters of "BITCH" across her chest to dance. Allan was completely speechless. His dignity and self-respect were being pushed to their limits, but were clashing with the parts of him starved of female attention. The colossal woman was undoubtedly rude, inconsiderate and pushy, but Allan found her uniquely alluring.
"Oh, you don't want yours? Well I guess I can finish it for you." Gabrielle leaned over, coming face to face with Allan, her huge head dwarfing his. She opened her mouth and out slid her thick, pink tongue, licking up the crumbs from Allan's face before forcing its way down his agape mouth. Allan nearly choked as Gabrielle's tongue went past his tonsils before being withdrawn as she sat upright again. "Mmmm. You taste even better than you smell." she said, rubbing the side of her belly gently as it gurgled away at the fast food.

Allan's head was spinning, did that count as his first kiss? The internal conflict between pride and libido raged on. He struggled to get his thoughts in order, to say something without getting tongue-tied. Gabrielle busied herself taking off the 10kg weights from Allan's workout and replacing them with huge 100kg ones from the bottom of the rack. Allan blurted out the first thing that managed to make it out of his mouth, "I thought you already ate?" and immediately started kicking himself internally; he had never been a smooth talker when it came to women.
"Well," Gabrielle replied conversationally, her tongue licking the crumbs of her fingers and lips, seemingly ignoring the fact that moments earlier it had been deep in Allen's mouth. She returned to lifting the barbell. "Working out always gives me such an appetite, and I don't think you'd like me when I'm hungry, I'm not my usual charming, compassionate self. Besides, a girl's gotta eat, it's as simple as that. Wouldn't want to lose my stunning figure." She seemed to be talking more to herself than him at this point as she watched herself in the mirrored wall of the gym. "Hey! You're meant to be spotting me!" Allan futilely wiggled his arms, which remained firmly pinned to his sides.
"I'm afraid I can't quite reach." Allan had decided that this woman was just too crazy to deal with and he needed to get away. "You'll need to hop off so I can get my arms out."
"I'm you have a tongue, don't you?" she said, leaning forward slightly, causing the sea of belly fat to roll further up his chest up to his head. Allan stared seemingly eye-to-eye with the deep pit of the belly button.
"What!?" Allan exclaimed with alarm.
"You heard me. Tongue. Now." and she leaned in more, again engulfing Allan's head in her soft belly. Allan wriggled about, trying to find a way to draw breath. Failing to do so he was left with only one option, he poked out his tongue and pushed it as deep into Gabrielle's belly button as he could manage.
"That's better." she said smugly, leaning back and allowing Allan to breathe again. Gabrielle hadn't even broken her rhythm with the weight throughout the entire ordeal. Allan, naive he may be in the ways of gym etiquette, was certain that forced bellybutton tonguing was not regular behaviour. But what choice did he have but to continue until the woman chose to free him? He just hoped she would allow him to stop before his tongue ran out of stamina, it was already beginning to hurt.

"So, little man, Allan was it?" Gabrielle asked pleasantly. "What is it about me that you like? You can stop that for now." she placed the barbell back on the hook.
"Well, umm, you seem like a nice, errr, generous person." Allan began, unsure.
"Don't try that crap." Gabrielle cut him off, stretching out her arms. "Besides, that's not what I'm asking. What is it about me that turns you on?"
This caught Allen completely by surprise. "What!? No, I err, I mean..."
"You can't lie to me, you've been rock-hard for the last twenty minutes." To emphasize her point, she shifted up and down on Allan's groin. It was true, he had just been too distracted to realise it until now. "I want to know what is it about me you find sexy. Is it my strength? Is it my height? Is it because of my weight?" She was looking at herself in the mirror again, her hand running over her thigh. "There's an awful lot to find irresistible about a big sexy woman like myself, isn't there?"
"Well... ummm..." Allan struggled for words, trying to choose carefully, he felt like the wrong ones could be disasterous for him.
"Maybe..." she said quietly, "Maybe it's not physical. Maybe it's how I treat you like my own personal plaything. A powerless little toy that I can do whatever I want to. Or maybe it's a little of everything?" She was staring at him with those piercing blue eyes, like she was reading his thoughts better than he could. She grabbed Allan's drink bottle and squirted the rest of it into her mouth, Allan could hear it slosh down into her gullet. He was absolutely parched but knew better than to object or ask for any for himself.
"Anyway, little man, I'm going to take a breather. If you can't answer me then you better put that tongue to good use if you know what's good for you." Allan tried to think of an escape plan as he returned his tongue to work.

He continued massaging Gabrielle's belly with his tongue for several minutes as she hummed gently to herself. She had grabbed Allan's mobile phone from the pile on the floor and had busied herself with it, holding it at various angles. Was she taking selfies?! Allan though about objecting, but thought it better to not risk angering her. The quiet was shattered when the door sent its boom echoing about the room. A young, slightly chubby man in a green shirt walked into the gym. Seeing this as a chance for escape, Allan pulled his head away from Gabrielle.
"Help!" he shouted, "Please help mff-" but his cries were muffled by the advancing wall of Gabrielle's belly flab.
"Oh my god!" Gabrielle cried, sounding distressed. "Please help! My boyfriend was showing off and he dropped the weight and I can't get it off him!"
From under Gabrielle's belly, Allan heard the squeak of the stranger's shoes as he ran over. There were sounds of a scuffle and tearing fabric followed by screaming that became muffled. Allen then felt as much as heard a series of deep gulps coming from Gabrielle. For one short moment her weight shifted and Allan was able to free his arm, then the belly lifted as Gabrielle leaned back. Allan couldn't believe what he saw as he looked around for his potential rescuer.
Gabrielle had leaned back completely now, her face pointed up at the ceiling. Two legs emerged from her mouth and were flailing about until she expertly grabbed the feet in a single hand and ripping off the shoes and socks with the other, leaving them discarded on the ground next to a pair of jeans and a green t-shirt. Gabrielle continued gulping as Allan watched the outline of the body slide down her throat, disappearing without a trace as it descended behind the shelf-like expanse of her chest. When the legs were nearly gone and the struggles had ceased, she let go and rested her hands on her belly as she let gravity and her tongue finish sliding the feet into her awaiting maw. She closed her eyes and let out a long, satisfied sigh as Allen felt the mass drop completely into her gut, pushing out her belly so that it nearly covered Allen's face again, despite Gabrielle being reclined. She pulled at her top, trying to tuck her belly back into it, but it had grown too much to be contained, she shrugged, seemingly not that concerned.

"You still there little man?" she asked after what seemed like an eternity of silence, punctuated only by the sounds of digestion.
"Yes." squeaked Allan.
"Good, I thought I might have accidentally squashed you." She heaved herself backwards on the weights bench, sitting up so she could make eye contact with Allan over her engorged belly.
"Do I scare you, little man?" she asked playfully. "How does it feel knowing at my slightest whim you could be nothing more than a little mid-workout protein snack?"
"You're very scary Gabrielle! Please don't eat me! Please!" Allan pleaded.
She chuckled. "That's funny, because unless you've got a roll of coins down your undies, I'm pretty sure I still turn you on. In fact, I think you might be even harder than you were before. You are an odd one aren't you? I can't tell if I stood up if you'd even try to run away."
"I wouldn't! I swear! I'll do whatever you say!" Allan cried. Gabrielle's words were hitting a nerve, despite his fear of ending up this huge woman's dessert, he couldn't help but stare at her in awe. She did make him feel powerless, he couldn't fight or run away from her if he'd tried, but some deep part of him felt like that was how it was meant to be. Part of him said that she had put him in his rightful place, and that if her diet happened to contain living humans, well, that was just how things went right? As she had said earlier, "A girl's gotta eat". He tried his best so shut out these thoughts.

"To be honest, little man, when I first saw you I wasn't even sure if you were going to be worth eating, being all skin and bones." she gently traced a line down the middle of his chest with her finger. "But I thought it would be funny to see how you'd react to being tucked under this big ol' butt of mine, and well, you have been very amusing. Only question is, what do I do with you now?"
"Let me go? I promise I'll never tell anybody what happened." Allan said hopefully.
"Not a chance, little man. But I am going to give you a chance to not end up on the menu." she smirked as she added: "At least not tonight."
"What do you want me to do?" he asked, dreading what the answer might be.
"You're going to worship me, little man. Prove to me that you can appreciate how lucky you are to touch this sexy fat body of mine and maybe you'll avoid becoming a part of it forever. I reckon it'll take me about five minutes to finish ingesting our friend here and then I'll decide if you're worth keeping."
"Keeping?" Allen asked, he didn't like the sound of that.
"Yeah, keeping. I haven't had a little slave boy around the house for a while, they seem to keep disappearing for some reason." She let out a small burp. "You're wasting time by the way, my metabolism doesn't wait." She lay back, and for the first time for nearly an hour Allan felt the blood flow freely into his legs again. He considered making a run for it but doubted he could outpace his captor. His only other option was to try to appease Gabrielle, but even that future looked shaky.

Allan stood up and tenderly placed his hand on Gabrielle's belly, spread wide and flat by gravity now that she was lying on her back, making it look even bigger than before, yet not a single bulge to imply that a person had just minutes ago been engulfed by this colossal woman. He started to massage it, letting the natural give of the flesh sway gently from side to side in time with his hands. He began to kiss her softly on her side, feeling the smooth silky skin against his lips.
"Good start." she purred.
Allan began to work his way lower toward Gabrielle's tremendous thighs. He had never given a woman a massage before, and was going purely by instinct. He pushed harder on the soft flesh, curious as to just how much give there was. He felt the tight well-toned muscles that hid beneath the adipose. Simply looking at Gabrielle you'd never guess how much strength she had hidden away.
"You're so strong, Gabrielle." Allan surprised himself when he spoke, he hadn't planned to say it, the words just seemed to flow out directly from his libido. "So big and sexy, I'm so lucky to get to touch your perfect body."
"Mmmm, tell me more, little man." Gabrielle said, staring at the vision in the mirror of the tiny Allan trying to wrap his arms around her colossal thighs.
"You're a mighty queen, you rule at the top of the food chain. You're just so big and I'm so small and weak compared to you. I am completely at your mercy."
Allan noticed a slight wet patch appearing on Gabrielle's tight black lycra pants. The tables had turned slightly in his favour, he was the one turning her on now. Gathering his courage, he continued to lay the flattery on thick, getting a sense of how best to feed her ego. Slowly his hands gravitated closer and closer to the border of flesh and pants. When Gabrielle started moaning slightly, not even aware she was doing it herself, he decided the time was right for something bold.
"I exist only to PLEASE you mistress." On 'please' he pushed his hand deep into the middle of the wet patch, hoping his rudimentary grasp of female anatomy had not let him down. Gabrielle let out a gasp and a shiver ran through her legs.

"Well little man," she said, regathering her composure and sitting up on the weights bench, turning sideways so she was facing Allan. Allan's heart leapt up into his throat, terrified he'd offended her by going too far and was about to become her snack. "I'm going to give you a chance to prove how devoted you really are to me." Suddenly her arms were tearing away at his clothing, leaving him in only his underpants. She spread her legs and pulled down her pants and Allan found one of her strong hands thrusting him forcefully into her crotch. Allan desperately tried to remember what he had picked up from friends and TV shows about cunnilingus. Gabrielle however knew exactly what she wanted and her guiding hand made it impossible to miss her clitoris. Allan began to suck and lick, despite protests from his exhausted tongue. "Hand too." ordered Gabrielle and Allan was shortly exploring her warm, moist recesses, trying to find the elusive g-spot. He certainly found something she liked, as she began to moan loudly and clasped her legs together, Allan's torso and head disappearing between the fleshy walls of her thighs. Allan felt the life being squeezed out of him but he dare not stop. He rubbed and sucked and licked faster as the pitch and volume of Gabrielle's moans rose until, his head spinning from lack of oxygen, she came. Her legs parted and Allan fell, back, looking up at Gabrielle, eyes closed, lost in ecstasy, the "BITCH" on her shirt obscured by her hands fondling her own breasts under the stretchy fabric.

Gabrielle breathed heavily, her eyes still closed and remained that way for about a minute until her breath returned to normal. Suddenly they opened, staring right at Allan who froze like an animal caught in a semi-trailer's high-beams.
"You passed the test little man. Congratulations." she said in a low growl, as she grabbed Alan's towel off the weight bench and cleaned herself up.
Allan let out a sigh of relief, but the edge in her voice made him unable to relax, she hadn't broken eye contact or blinked as she pulled up her pants. Her belly had certainly shrunk somewhat, as she was able to tuck it into her top again, leaving only a thin sliver of skin showing, but she seemed just a tiny bit pudgier all around.
"You should know though, there's only thing that makes me hungrier than a good workout, and that's a good orgasm. So now I'm giving you a choice. Either say your prayers and climb into my mouth. Or put on your clothes as fast as you can and drive me to Rolf's All-Night Buffet and hope the traffic's good." she snapped her jaws at him and lunged towards him.
Allan scrambled out of the way towards the door, feet skidding on the smooth gym floor, he slipped over and looked back, expecting to see Gabrielle pouncing on him. But instead she was rolling on the floor, her laughter filling the room from end to end.
"The look on your face Allan! Priceless!" Another volley of laughs escaped her. "Christ you're fun to mess with." Still giggling, Gabrielle pulled herself to her feet with surprising speed and grace for a woman of her size. "I'm not that much of an animal." she said, wiping a tear of amusement from her eye. "Look at you, flailing about on the floor, 'Oh No! Big Bad Gabby's going to gobble me up!" She tossed Allan his clean clothes and gathered up the miscellaneous belongings that were strewn on the ground, including the clothes and shoes from her latest meal.
"I think I'll hold onto this for now," she said, stowing Allan's phone in her cleavage. "But seriously, get dressed quickly cause I'm fucking hungry. A girl's gotta eat!"
Last edited by glargicus on Fri Oct 24, 2014 4:34 pm, edited 7 times in total.
glargicus
Been posting for a bit

Re: A Girl's Gotta Eat. (Story: BBW, F/m, femdom)

Postby mojo-2131285 » Thu Sep 11, 2014 12:20 am

Nice story. My kind of gal.
AD SIDERA!!!
mojo-2131285
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby straightup2006 » Thu Sep 11, 2014 12:33 am

Dang, man, I liked it. It's right up my fuckin' alley, to be honest. Hit all the right buttons. I've always liked the mini-GTS thing, since their size was moreso in the realm of "almost possible", and the story was quite readable too. The paragraphs broke at the right times, and the dialogue was easy to follow. You did a good job, sir, and judging by your dA, it was your first? If so, that's a good first start.
straightup2006
New to the forum

Postby glargicus » Thu Sep 11, 2014 1:14 am

straightup2006 wrote:Dang, man, I liked it. It's right up my fuckin' alley, to be honest. Hit all the right buttons. I've always liked the mini-GTS thing, since their size was moreso in the realm of "almost possible", and the story was quite readable too. The paragraphs broke at the right times, and the dialogue was easy to follow. You did a good job, sir, and judging by your dA, it was your first? If so, that's a good first start.

Thank you for the praise, you must've really liked it to break a 6-year lurking streak!

I've written one other vorey story, but it turned into a bit of a cluster-fuck due to me trying to put too many ideas into too short a piece, but I might clean it up and post that one as well.

Edit: By the way, how would one go about uploading a story to Eka's? I can't seem to find the option anywhere.
glargicus
Been posting for a bit

Postby Mad51 » Thu Sep 11, 2014 7:15 pm

This was amazing - fucken love it! From beginning to end - im dying inside that you haven't written or made more pieces?
Mad51
Participator

Postby Mad51 » Thu Sep 11, 2014 7:18 pm

message Eka and tell her u want a gallery - include this as ur reference.
Mad51
Participator

Postby glargicus » Thu Sep 11, 2014 10:15 pm

Thank you all for your kind words, it really helps motivate me to write more!

I've already got a rough outline in my head for a part two, I think I'll get started on that today.

I would love to hear what parts or elements in particular people like or even bits that you don't like.
glargicus
Been posting for a bit

Postby Mad51 » Thu Sep 11, 2014 10:31 pm

Forced belly/bellybutton worship is just fantastic. But her dialogue is just top notch. Also just the slowness of the story - nothing felt rushed. It was a great casual build up. Cunnilingus at the end was also a marvelous touch. Nothing like eating a girl out with her gut over ur head.
Mad51
Participator

Postby straightup2006 » Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:58 am

glargicus wrote:
straightup2006 wrote:Dang, man, I liked it. It's right up my fuckin' alley, to be honest. Hit all the right buttons. I've always liked the mini-GTS thing, since their size was moreso in the realm of "almost possible", and the story was quite readable too. The paragraphs broke at the right times, and the dialogue was easy to follow. You did a good job, sir, and judging by your dA, it was your first? If so, that's a good first start.

Thank you for the praise, you must've really liked it to break a 6-year lurking streak!

I've written one other vorey story, but it turned into a bit of a cluster-fuck due to me trying to put too many ideas into too short a piece, but I might clean it up and post that one as well.

Edit: By the way, how would one go about uploading a story to Eka's? I can't seem to find the option anywhere.

Not to disparage your work, but I'm in the middle of an erotica drought--and perhaps it's made me more bold?
If I had to name another couple favored vore writers out there by name off the top of my head, they'd be Indighost and BlackDragon69ok (even though I find his work somewhat formulaic). Anyway, nice work, man.
straightup2006
New to the forum

Re: A Girl's Gotta Eat (BBW, F/m, femdom) Now with 2nd part.

Postby glargicus » Fri Sep 12, 2014 11:02 am

So here's the second part, written in a single day despite being about 800 words longer!

Once again, please let me know what parts or themes in particular you like or dislike, specific feedback really is the best.

DA link here:
http://burnicus.deviantart.com/art/A-Girl-s-Gotta-Eat-Part-2-481806114

A Girl's Gotta Eat (Part 2)

Allan sheepishly picked up the ball of wrinkled clothes from the ground where Gabrielle had tossed them, his heart hadn't stopped pounding from her cruel joke. The adrenaline started to subside as Allan realised his life seemingly wasn't in immediate peril, but he trusted Gabrielle about as far as he could throw her. He became very self conscious of the fact that he was standing in the middle of the gym wearing only his underpants and, hands shaking, he hurriedly dressed himself, glad that he had a moment to gather his thoughts while Gabrielle was retrieving her own belongings from the far side of the gym. Perhaps now was a good time to make a run for it? It wasn't far from the gym to his car, and his colossal captor seemed to be temporarily distracted. He surreptitiously wandered over to the weight bench, secretly probing the tattered scraps of the clothes he had arrived in, hoping to hear the familiar jingle of his keys. A glint of metal caught his eye, but as he reached down to pick up the keyring he had a terrible realisation. Gabrielle had his phone. She could use it to find out where he lived, where he worked, what his schedule was. Even if he went clear across the country she still had access to his address book and all his friends and family. Shuddering as he remembered how remorselessly she had gobbled up the hapless gym visitor, she clearly wasn't somebody who would leave loose ends. He resolved that his only option at this point was to try to appease her, at least for the time being until he could come up with a proper plan.

Sighing, Allan picked up the torn shreds and deposited his keys and wallet into his pockets. He heard Gabrielle's heavy footsteps coming back down the long room, at least she seemed to be in a pleasant mood.
  "Good boy. Don't want to leave anything behind, do we?" she said as she condescendingly patted him on the head.
  "No Gabrielle." Allan said meekly.
  "Why so glum little man?" she said cheerfully, taking the rags and tucking them into the duffle-bag, which looked more like a handbag beside Gabrielle's own gigantic sports bag. "You're about to get the opportunity to take the sexiest woman on the planet out for dinner, and I'm even going to let you pay for the whole thing. Aren't you the lucky one, eh?"
  Allen forced out a weak smile. "I sure am. Where did you have in mind, ah... beautiful?"
Gabrielle beamed. "That's the spirit! And I already told you, Rolf's All-Night buffet. They know how to feed a girl properly."
Allan followed Gabrielle to the door, feeling like a minnow swept up in the wake of a shark. She had apparently decided he was taking her on a date now? Under most circumstances, Allan would be over the moon. Despite a longing for romance, he had never had the courage to ask a woman out before, always too nervous and afraid of making a fool of himself, though Gabrielle made him afraid for a host of other reasons. Once again Allan reflected on why he found himself drawn to her, it was as though those piercing blue eyes had put him under a spell. As Gabrielle bent over and unlocked the coin box, Allan found his gaze locked firmly on her plush rear, the two huge mounds swaying slightly under the tight shorts as she emptied the contents of the box into a pocket of her bag. It brought back thoughts of how it had felt to be pushed tightly into her sex, being enveloped by her soft body, every one of his senses completely overwhelmed by her. Traces of her natural lubricant still lingered in his mouth. He had always heard that it tasted unpleasant, like slightly old milk mixed with well-handled coins, or so he had been told. He had no prior experience to compare it to, but she had tasted almost sweet, and for a brief moment his thoughts turned excitedly to the prospect of being back there and tasting it again. His survival instinct and sex drive butted heads once more.

"You own this place?" he asked, trying to keep himself focused in the here and now.
  "Nope. But I know the owner. She lets me work out here at night, and in return I get a cut of the money box and make sure nobody walks off with any of the machines." she answered as she locked up the box again and held the huge heavy door open.
  "And that turns a profit?" said Allan, stepping into the chilling night air.
  "Well, there used to be a secretary who'd keep track of membership fees and registration cards and stuff, but I didn't really like there being a record of who was coming and going. Pretty little thing she was, very petite, but just a bit too nosy."
Allan watched Gabrielle's wide pale thighs ripple with every step they took as she lead the way to the car park, thinking how the nosy secretary had probably ended up contributing to them. He wondered how many others were in there with her.
  "And your friend... does she know about your, errr, dietary habits?" Allan asked nervously.
Gabrielle smiled sweetly at Allan again as they approached his car, which was the only one in the car park, but Allan couldn't help but feel she was bearing her teeth at him. She placed a single finger gently over his lips.
  "Of course she doesn't, nobody does. And I'd hate to think I wouldn't be able to trust you to keep it that way. Just our special little secret, doesn't that sound like fun?" she said, sounding more like a kindergarten teacher than a ten foot tall cannibal.
  "Understood Gabrielle." Allan doubted anyone would believe him. He wouldn't have believed it himself had he not witnessed it first-hand.
  "Glad we're on the same page, little man." she said, still all sweetness. "Now where are your manners? Aren't you going to open the door for me?" she leaned her elbow casually on the roof of the car, causing the suspension to groan as it sank towards the ground.
  "Oh, ummm, of course." Allan muttered as he fumbled in his pocket for the keys and walked around to the other side of the car. It was difficult for him to wrap his head around the craziness he had gone through in the last hour, he wasn't sure what exactly Gabrielle wanted from him. He opened the passenger door and looked up at Gabrielle who had crossed her arms and was rolling her eyes.
  "Do you think I'm a Barbie Doll? I'm going to need more leg room than that." she said and pushed him out of the way. She opened the rear door, and leaning in she pushed the passenger seat as far forward as it would go before folding it forward, then did the same to the driver's seat. Gabrielle heaved herself into the back seat of the car, easily filling all three seats, and resting her bulk forward so that her head could fit under the roof, there barely seemed to be enough room left for Allan. "Now stop messing about and get in the car, I told you I was hungry!"

Allan hastily tossed the bag into the boot before slowly inching his way in between the steering wheel and the driver's seat. It was lucky he was so skinny or he wouldn't have been able to inhale. Gabrielle's large head brushed the ceiling beside him and his elbow pushed gently into her soft belly as he released the hand brake. It was a cold night and his thermostat was broken, but the heat emanating from Gabrielle's massive body and her warm breath on his neck kept the chills at bay as the two pulled out of the car park, scraping over the speed-bump due to the bottomed-out suspension.
  "Go left at the next set of lights, then continue that way for a few minutes. I'll tell you when we're nearly there." Gabrielle ordered from the back seat. The car fell into silence as Allan drove through the deserted streets and Gabrielle pulled out her phone. Allan thought it looked like a toy in her giant, pudgy hands, but kept the thought to himself.
  "Hey Rolf," Gabrielle said into the phone, a finger in her spare ear to block out the sounds of the road. "It's Gabrielle." She paused as the person on the other side of the line said something, sounding quite alarmed. "Nah, don't worry about that, I'm just stopping by for some grub tonight." The voice on the other side spoke again, seemingly more calm than previously. "Guess I'll catch you another time then. Just let Mark and Harry know that I'll be there in about, oh, five minutes." She hung up. "It's a slow night at Rolf's tonight," now talking to Allan again, "So looks like we get to have it all to ourselves." 
  "Sounds Great." Allan nodded, keeping his eyes on the road, trying to focus on driving. Gabrielle didn't like being ignored. She put her thick lips right up to Allan's ear, exhaling slowly to ensure she had his attention first.
  "Then you'll come back to my place, and I'll get to have you all to myself, my little morsel." she whispered sensuously, and followed it up with a long, wet lick up Allan's cheek. Allan gasped at her touch, inhaling his own saliva and started coughing and spluttering. Gabrielle's high-pitched laugh filled the car and she relaxed backward, stretching her legs slightly and pushing Allan's chair toward the steering wheel even further.

Allan caught his breath and turned the corner. He checked the rear-view mirror as he merged but found the vision filled completely by Gabrielle's expansive chest. He caught himself staring at the word "BITCH" proudly spread across her intimidating prow.
  "Gabrielle? Can I ask you a question?" He said, trying to make some conversation that didn't hint at becoming her meal.
  "You just did, but feel free to ask another." She said distractedly, looking out the window.
  "Why does your top say 'bitch' ?" he said. "If that's ok to ask." he added hurriedly.
  "Interesting question little man. Interesting question." she replied, sitting upright again, or at least what passed for upright in the cramped car, she thought about the question briefly.
  "Two reasons I'd say. Firstly, because I AM a bitch. I've been called one as long as I can remember and it took me far too long to realise that it was my choice if that was a bad thing or not. Now it doesn't matter what anybody else means when they say it, 'cause when I call myself one it means: This woman knows what she wants, is not afraid to reach out and grab it, and won't take any shit from anybody who tries to stop her."
  "I can't argue with that, it sounds like a perfect description." Allan agreed.
  "Secondly, when a man calls a woman a bitch, in his mind, he thinks he's won. But when you own the word, and you stand up to that man, get right up in their face about it and practically force it out of them, you know what it means when they call you one? It means they're admitting defeat. You take that power away from them and they're left with nothing else but to submit to you. If there's something I can't get enough of, it's male submission. That and food. Speaking of which, we're nearly at Rolf's so start slowing down or you'll miss the driveway."
  "Oh right, I think I can see it." Allan said as he turned the indicator, Gabrielle's speech slowly sinking into his brain.
  "Are you going to behave yourself for me, little man? Wouldn't want a repeat of what happened there in the gym would we? I have no intention on filling up on anything but cheap, greasy food but I have no qualms about making an exception if I need to."
  "No Gabrielle, you won't have to hurt anybody because of me. I'll be a perfect gentleman." Allan said, feeling a twinge of guilt that maybe if he hadn't called for help, the stranger in the gym wouldn't have been slurped up like a giant noodle.
  "Well that's just peachy because I'm a perfect lady. Now move your arse, I'm fucking ravenous and I don't like to be kept waiting!"

The couple stepped into the dimly-lit restaurant, Gabrielle dipping her head to make it under the doorway. Green vinyl flooring covered the entire room, booths with peeling faux-leather upholstery were spread around the outskirts of the room and a row of buffet tables ran down the centre with their neon lights buzzing softly under the glass sneeze-guards. The metal heating trays were filled to the brim with a wide variety of foods, apparently untouched. There seemed to be no other customers at the cheap wooden tables, and Allan thought he saw a face peeking through the door to the kitchen, but it disappeared out of sight quickly when he looked over. Gabrielle lead the way to the largest booth, weaving seemingly impossibly smoothly for such a large woman through the forest of tables and chairs without disturbing a single one. She stood beside two heavy stainless-steel chairs that seemed out of place among the shoddy plywood construction of the rest of the furniture in the room, looking at Allan expectantly.
"Allow me." he said, remembering the car door. Allan pulled the chairs out a distance that he was certain would leave enough room for his colossal date to sit comfortably.
"Well thank you." Gabrielle said, greatly exaggerating the "thank". She sat down daintily, her hands clasped together on her knees, staring sweetly and innocently with her deep blue eyes. "Now would you be so kind as to go and gather me up some dinner? Make sure to get a plate for yourself too while you're at it." She fluttered her eyelashes at Allan, whose heart seemed to flutter with them. Quickly he made his way over to the cutlery and crockery, thinking he'd score some points for by loading up two of the biggest plates for her. He inexpertly balanced the plates and their increasingly absurd teetering piles of food as he worked his way down the buffet tables, he focused on the fried foods that dripped with grease as well as generous portions of various pastas and sauces, the salad cart was completely ignored. As he loaded up each delicacy he imagined how it would look being greedily wolfed down by Gabrielle, he revelled in the imagery, impatient to bring the offering to the greedy goddess, hoping it would please her. Of course, he told himself, this was only to keep her happy enough that she'd let down her guard and allow him to escape later, it obviously wasn't that he was becoming utterly infatuated with her. Still, don't want to take any chances, should probably add another handful of potato wedges. He was about to head back to the table when he remembered her words and grabbed a small plate for himself, loaded it up with some chicken wings and rushed back to the table as quickly as he was able without spilling any of her food.

"Well aren't you a little sweetie, bringing me two plates." she said, holding up her hands and wiggling her fingers, seeming not to know where to start, Allan let out a sigh of relief. "Well? Aren't you going to sit down?" Gabrielle asked, gesturing to the booth. Despite resting on two chairs, Gabrielle's wide flank still jutted over the edges, partially blocking off both entrances to the round booth's bench. Allan nervously tried to slide past without brushing up against Gabrielle, conscious his member had swelled slightly while he was loading up the plates. Gabrielle seemed to have other plans though, shifting her body slightly toward Allan as he passed, pressing him into the soft fat of her upper arms and hips. She avoided looking at him, but her mouth was twisted into that endearing, devious smirk again. Allan held his breath as he continued to squeeze past her, avoiding staring at the ceiling and trying to ignore that his penis was being dragged slowly along her forearm. He was taken completely by surprise when, about to get past, he was stopped. He looked down in surprise, Gabrielle had grabbed his crotch with her huge hand and slowly and gently pulled him in towards her. She leaned in closer to him, so close he could see the individual pores on her pale face.
  "You're MINE." she whispered firmly, and slowly licked her thick, plump lips before smacking them slightly together a couple of times. She giggled and released Allan who sank slowly into the booth seat, all feeling in his legs gone.
  "Now, let's get started. I'm wasting away to nothing here." Gabrielle looked greedily between the two towering platters of food before her, while Allan tried to focus on his mind on his own meagre plate. He reached out to pick one up when the plate was snatched away.
  "Ooh! Chicken wings!" Gabrielle cried excitedly, ignoring the dozen or so that were on one of her own plates. Gabrielle reclined on her chairs, propping herself up with one thick leg across Allan's lap, she lifted up her belly from where it was upsetting the table slightly from beneath and dropped it heavily on the top of the table where it flowed nearly a hand-length in from the edge. Allan had actually been quite looking forward to the chicken wings but knew better than to protest. He stared up at Gabrielle, hypnotised by the jiggling of her chins as wing after wing disappeared into her mouth, even crunching up and swallowing the bones, leaving nothing but a thin layer of sauce on the plate. She laughed cruelly, a sound Allan was starting to become very attuned to, as she carelessly tossed the plate so it came to a rest before Allan, who stared back at her with wide eyes, he'd thought she had stopped such petty bullying.
  "Really? Didn't see that one coming little man? I've been too nice to you for too long, you were starting to forget your place."
  "But that was my food, you've got your own!" blurted out Allan, his dignity briefly tried to re-assert itself in his psyche.
  "Your food? Then why is it gurgling away my belly then, smart guy?"
  "Because you stole it from me!"
  "Of course I did, that makes it taste soooo much better." she groaned contentedly, rubbing her belly.
  "You... You...." stammered Allan, his brief spurt of outrage waning thin.
  "Go on, little man, Say it." Gabrielle dared him playfully, raising an eyebrow.
  "You... Bitch, Gabrielle." said Allan dejectedly as he slumped into the booth. She'd been playing mind games with him again and he'd fallen right into her trap.
  "That's me." she said contentedly, basking in her victory and stuffing a handful of potato wedges into her mouth, "A Big Ol' Greedy Bitch, and I'm fucking good at it, so you better get used to it my little slave boy." she continued, spraying crumbs onto the table. "Or don't actually. It's more fun to mess with you before your spirit's broken. Then I'll just have to think of something else fun to do with you." she said, slurping an entire thick bratwurst off her fork into her gullet in one clean motion. Allan said nothing, staring at the small pools of barbeque sauce on the tiny plate.

"Another thing you better get used to, little man." Gabrielle said through a mouth full of deep-fried dim sims. "Is that ALL of the food is mine. You get whatever leftover scraps I feel like throwing you, and if you're not grateful for them, then you'll get nothing; so clean off your plate like a good little slave."
Allan meekly started to pick up the plate and lick it clean, staring over the rim at the mountain of food rapidly finding its way into the mountain of woman. Watching her mercilessly inhale the pile of food, her words sunk into his mind and they found something to resonate with. It seemed so right for her to have everything and him to have nothing, after all, what was he compared to such a magnificent creature? He finished cleaning the plate and placed it back on the table. The actual sight of her gluttony outshone the images his imagination had conjured while preparing her meal. He found himself absent-mindedly rubbing and massaging the round calf that pinned him in place, thinking of how the food he had gathered would help to nourish growth of yet more soft fat on the perfect leg that rested on his lap, the thought was intoxicating. It seemed like the more he thought about being under her control, the more appealing it became.
  "Is there anything I can do for you, mistress?" He asked. The words seemed to come out of his mouth of their own accord, surprising Allan himself and snapping him out of his submissive trance. He immediately regretted them when he saw Gabrielle put her finger in her cheek in an exaggerated gesture of thoughtfulness.
  "Hmmmm, let me think." She said, clearly already knowing what she wanted from him, but stretching out the reveal. She picked up a fork from the table that had until now, been completely unused, all food seemed to be finger food to Gabrielle. "Oopsies. Silly me." and she dropped the fork on the floor before kicking it under the table. "Be a darling and get that for me would you?" she continued coyly, freeing Allan from beneath her huge leg, leaving him to deal with the resulting pins and needles and he clambered into the darkness.
  "I can't see it anywhere." Allan called out, not sure what game she was playing this time.

"I think I saw it over this way." Gabrielle replied in a sing-song voice. "Keep looking."
  Allan crawled further under the table and closer to the bulging pale masses of Gabrielle's thighs. "Still nothing."
  "Oh would you look at that!" she said with mock surprise, I already picked it up and it was right here all along. Allan sighed and began to clamber back to where he had come from when he found Gabrielle's feet pulling him toward her. "Not so fast little man, I think you can probably find something under there to eat if you're hungry." An evil chuckle found its way down to Allan's ears as he was helplessly pulled in closer. One of Gabrielle's hands appeared in the strange twilight world of under the table, pulling the front of her pants down to her knees. Allan shuffled on his knees closer to her groin. His eyes adjusting the the low-light, he saw her pudgy lips barely concealed behind a lacy black set of lingerie. The hand stretched out the hem of her underpants and beckoned him in closer. She seemed to fill the entire universe. He could feel the heat coming off her moist sex, her body filled his entire field of vision and he could've sworn he could even hear her heartbeat pulsing faintly in the huge thighs that brushed against his ears. As his lips approached her silky-soft flesh, like a devout worshipper reaching for the communion wine, the elastic of her underpants was released, pulling his head in deeper. At first it gave Allan a shock, but the pressure from her underpants on the back of his head was drawing him in deeper much more gently than her hand had earlier that night, Allan found it somewhat relaxing as he probed for the clitoris. Allan began to explore with his tongue, savouring the taste of her moisture and all thoughts of escape or resistance slowly started to ebb from his mind.
  "Mmmm, keep it up little man." Gabrielle moaned slightly from above. "This is my favourite way to enjoy a meal so you better not stop until I finish." Allan had no intention of disobeying her, the need to serve, to please, to be subservient to his corpulent captor was almost overpowering when he was down here. It wasn't that she made him feel sub-human, it was that she just seemed so super-human, so much larger than life that to not do his utmost to not adhere to her whims was unthinkable. She shifted her weight backwards slightly, causing her belly to slip off the edge of the table and come cascading downward. It descended over Allan's head, engulfing him in its softness, reaching almost to his neck. Gabriel greedily shovelled food with one hand and massaged her engorged belly with the other as it lapped gently at the back of Allan's head. Allan synchronised his tongue movements with the ebb and flow of Gabrielle's body, hearing the gurgles and groans of her digestive tract as it swiftly converted the nutrients into more Gabrielle. Thoughts of her thighs expanding and expanding until he was crushed between them as he faithfully pleasured her flashed to the forefront of his mind, what a way to go that would be.

Alan was snapped out of his trance by a squeaking of wheels and light footsteps, he panicked and stopped his motions as he listened intently. Had they been discovered? Was some poor waiter going to try to kick Gabrielle out? Gabrielle obviously didn't care for the sudden lack of attention, kicking him sharply in the rear and clearing her throat, Allan returned to his duties. Either the newcomer didn't care or Gabrielle's immense body hid the goings-on under the table completely from view.
  "Hey Mark, you and Harry have outdone yourselves tonight, everything is superb." Gabrielle said in a stilted voice, suggesting at least she was still very aware of what was going on under the table.
  "It's err, Just me tonight. Harry's on holiday this week." Mark stuttered slightly, clearly Allan wasn't the only one in the room terrified of Gabrielle, whose intimidating gaze was fixed on Mark, she remained silent, waiting for him to explain himself.
  "Rolf has umm, instructed me to make something special for you, a sign of good will that he'll have the money ready by the end of next week. And ummm, here it is?" He stammered nervously, fumbling with a hatch on the food cart and extracting a large pink cake.
  "Well that's very kind of you Mark. The money WAS meant to be due this week, but this is such a nice gesture, maybe I could talk to Vince and persuade him to extend the deadline. There's just one little problem though Mark." Gabrielle said putting on a voice full of sugary-sweetness. "I don't think I'll be able to eat this big old cake all by myself, why don't you sit down and share a bite with me?"
Under the table, Allan nearly choked in surprise. His tongue was starting to ache, but Gabrielle still hadn't indicated he was allowed to stop.
  "Well, err, that's a very nice offer but I really ought to get back to the kitchen..."
  "Oh but I insist! I'd be so offended if you didn't have at least one little mouthful." the sugar in her words had turned to pure venom.
  "No! I really have to go or the-"
  "And leave me to eat this cake full of rat poison myself?" she bellowed. Below the table, Allan was pushed away, the pants quickly drawn back up. Gabrielle stood up to her full height, knocking over the table sending plates and food scraps tumbling to the ground. Mark was stunned, his attention too focused on the titanic woman bearing down on him to notice the man that had been hidden under the table. Allan looked at the chef cowering before Gabrielle and his gut told him what would be coming next, yet he couldn't look away. Dressed in a slightly grubby and stained chef's attire, Mark was not a short man, at least six feet tall but next to Gabrielle he looked like a child. Mark was pleading incoherently as she grabbed him and pulled him close with a crushing bear hug, a hand forcing his face deep into her cleavage as he struggled and fought but to no avail, the air squashed out of his lungs with no way to inhale again. When he had stopped twitching, Gabrielle carried his unconscious body to the next booth over's table and started stripping him of his clothes. Allan stood up and brushed some stray slices of ham off his shirt, drawing Gabrielle's attention again. She was breathing heavily, an unmistakable look of animalistic hunger upon her face.
  "What little man? Are you going to tell me not to eat him? Is this where you persuade me to change my ways and become a vegan?"
  "I- I- I-" Allan began, recoiling from the intense glare. He balled up his courage, trying to force the words out. "Iwanttowatchthistime."
  "You want to watch?" said Gabrielle, the surprise apparently easing her frenzy. She stared at Allan as though she were seeing him for the first time. "Did I just hear you say what I thought I did?" Allan nodded meekly. "Well, well, well. You really are full of surprises aren't you."

"I hope that's ok?" Allan told himself he was only doing it to earn her trust. He told himself that the chef was already a goner and there was nothing he could do to help. He told himself there was no way he actually desperately wanted to see this giant powerful queen suck down a pathetic little peasant to his demise in her gut, where he'd be churned up for protein and nutrients and become nothing more than a little extra pudge on her perfect sexy body. No, he was simply manipulating her into trusting him, that's all it was. Gabrielle looked thoughtful for a moment.
  "Get over here now, slave." she ordered. Apparently over her shock, the overwhelming hunger starting to show again. "Prove your worth to me." She sat down heavily, causing various objects around the room to rattle in the aftershock and rested her back against a nearby table that creaked under the strain. She picked up the unconscious Mark, a hand under each of his armpits and held him above her head. Her mouth gaped open, thin silvery strands of saliva glistened between her jaws as the helpless man's feet were slowly lowered between them. Allan watched on speechlessly as horror, fascination and arousal clashed in his head. Her tongue slurped at the calves as the first loud gulp started his feet down her gullet. The speed at which Mark was engulfed increased, another gulp brought his legs completely down her throat, leaving faint outline of legs visible in the smooth skin of her neck. Allan felt an urge to reach out and rub her throat, to feel the mass of human meat slide irrevocably deeper into her body. Her tongue lapped at his genitals and chest, savouring the taste and Gabrielle moaned in ecstasy, sliding down slightly, now reclined at almost a 45 degree angle. With so much of his body now firmly lodged in her throat, Gabrielle supported her meal with only one hand, the other one pulled up her top and began to massage the wobbling acreage of her now exposed belly, occasionally it would explore upwards, gently squeezing her supple breasts. She was being seriously turned on by the act of swallowing up another human whole, the soft, muffled moans and a brief glance at the growing dark spot appearing on her pants made that abundantly clear. With a shocking realisation, Allan realised he too was being thoroughly aroused by the scene unfolding before him. Before he could push the intrusive thought away, Gabrielle snapped her fingers, instantly grabbing Allan's attention and pointed towards her belly. Without needing a second hint Allan leapt into action, immediately nestling his face into the jiggling mass, covering it with deep passionate kisses, paying special attention to her belly button. When his lips weren't busy kissing they erupted with Gabrielle's praises, telling her how powerful she was, how sexy and huge she was, how much she deserved anything and everything she wanted, how deeply under her power he was and how tiny and weak he was compared to her. Now that only her meal's head and shoulders remained undevoured, Gabrielle's other hand was freed and it came sailing past Allan and delved deep into her pants, stroking vigorously. Allan found himself pinned between her bulging belly and the surprisingly large amount of upper arm flab that covered nearly half his back. He looked up at Gabrielle's head to see the face of her victim slide gently into her mouth where it was framed by her thick, plump limps. The last thing Allan, or indeed anyone saw of Mark was his eyes open groggily, a look of confusion quickly replaced by one of panic but it was far too late for him to protest his fate before Gabrielle's powerful tongue wrapped its way across his face, pulling it backwards into the shadows for one last powerful gulp as her jaws snapped shut, sealing him away forever. Where once there was a person, there was now only a fat girl's snack, and soon, there would simply be a little bit more fat girl. Gabrielle, now completely flat on her back began stroke herself with a furious passion, her moans turning to full-on screams of pleasure. Allan doubling his efforts, reached up under the sports top to grope at her other nipple while he was jerked about like a ragdoll by Gabrielle's intense, passionate self-love. After almost a minute, Gabrielle approached climax, arching her back before the shaking of her legs brought her crashing back to earth. Despite not receiving any direct physical stimulation, Allan found himself ejaculating into his pants, caught up in the powerful wake of Gabrielle's earth-shaking orgasms.

He briefly felt the huge body shift under him, providing a tiny instant of panic as she tipped onto her side. Still awash in convulsions of pleasure, she steamrolled over the tiny Allan, trapping him under the ample soft flesh of her enormous belly. Allan, who had barely been given a chance to draw breath during the lead up to the monumental climax found himself completely unable to inhale. A buzzing grew louder in his ears and his vision began to fade, he struggled briefly to free himself but found his fleshy prison unyielding. His last thoughts before he blacked out completely were that Gabrielle truly had put him in his place. This is where he belonged, callously used by the gigantic goddess for her own pleasure before being discarded and forgotten about. It felt so right that he didn't even care about her plans to enslave him, or even if he ended up just another victim of her monstrous appetite. All that mattered was that maybe someday he'd get to experience the heavenly feeling of serving her again.
glargicus
Been posting for a bit

Postby Mad51 » Sat Sep 13, 2014 3:30 am

WOW - it gets better and better - I Favorited it on deviant but damn - it only makes me upset that there isn't more work in ur gallery </3
Mad51
Participator

Postby glargicus » Sat Sep 13, 2014 4:48 am

There's definitely more work coming, but I'm a just a little burned out for the time being.
I've started planning out a rough guide for what's going to happen in part 3, which will probably be a finale of sorts, and I'll probably start writing in some time in the next couple of days.

As always, the kind words and feedback are incredibly helpful for being motivated and knowing what people like or don't like about my work.
(Though as of yet I've only received positive feedback, it almost makes me suspicious!)

If there's anything in particular people would like to see occur or themes they enjoy then let me know and it may find it's way into future work.
glargicus
Been posting for a bit

Postby mojo-2131285 » Sun Sep 14, 2014 2:09 pm

Second part's good too. Glad to see girls are on her menu as well.
AD SIDERA!!!
mojo-2131285
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby oishi1 » Sun Sep 14, 2014 3:52 pm

I know most people probably want a happy ending, but what would really sell the finale for me would be if she lulled him into a sense of comfort and belonging only to unceremoniously eat him one day for no particular reason.
oishi1
Been posting for a bit

Postby glargicus » Sun Sep 14, 2014 11:25 pm

Well I've started on part 3 now, and it definitely contains a happy ending... just perhaps not so much for poor Allan.

Thanks for the feedback, I really like to hear what parts or themes people enjoy about my work, it really helps tailor my writing to the audience better.
Please keep the suggestions and ideas coming!

P.S. Eka has kindly seen my writing fit for a gallery, which can now be found at: http://aryion.com/g4/gallery/glargicus
glargicus
Been posting for a bit

Postby glargicus » Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:55 am

Well, heeeere's part 3!

Originally intended to be the last entry, I've decided to split that into two parts instead.

As before, I really really appreciate feedback, especially letting me know specific scenes, ideas or themes that you enjoy or didn't enjoy, or what you'd like to see occur in future instalments. I really do listen to all the feedback suggestions I receive and they really help with the writing process. Anyway...

DA: http://burnicus.deviantart.com/art/A-Girl-s-Gotta-Eat-Part-3-482901531
Gallery: http://aryion.com/g4/view/276910

A Girl's Gotta Eat. Part 3.
Allan opened his eyes groggily, a headache throbbed through his skull as he blinked the world into focus. His face was pressed against a car window, streetlights hurting his eyes with their bright glow as they whizzed past. Vague thoughts and memories started to float to the forefront of his mind as he attempted to sit upright but found himself held against the cold glass by a firm weight on his back. Still dazed by his black out, he started to piece together his situation. He appeared to be in the familiar confines of his own car, the radio blaring some incoherent pop song as it cruised through an unfamiliar part of town.
“About time you woke up, little man.” said a familiar voice that caused the hairs on his neck to stand on edge, a shiver to run down his spine and his mind to come crashing into the present like a meteor. Allan stiffly turned his neck to see Gabrielle’s mammoth body filling the car. She had apparently removed the back support from the driver’s seat, stretching one long leg to the pedals, the other one passed over Allan’s lap to the passenger side foot rest. She reclined in the back seat, lazily gripping the wheel with one giant hand. Her huge body filled the cabin space even more than it had earlier, the buffet and its chef had already found their permanent places amongst the ample chub that covered her frame. Several inches of pale skin now divided her short pants from the tightly stretched sports top; they had been touching earlier at the gym.

Panic began to overtake Allan as the night’s events came streaming through his memory and he realised he was being kidnapped by a colossal cannibal, intent on taking him as her slave or possibly next meal. Slowly he moved his hand toward the door’s handle, ready to pull it when the car slowed down. Of course he had to escape, there was no way he could actually let Gabrielle go through with her plan to abduct him, despite whatever devious unhelpful thoughts of submission were bubbling up from dark unexplored corners of his mind, obviously that was the famous “Stockholm Syndrome” he had heard about.
“Where- Where are you taking me?” he asked.
“Back to my place of course. Tonight’s been fun, but it’s about time I got my beauty sleep. I’ve got a big day of work tomorrow, and so do you, slave.”
“Work? Like a job?” Allan said incredulously, it was hard to imagine Gabrielle squeezing herself into an office cubicle to produce spreadsheets.
“Yeah I have a job, what did you think, I just spend all day working out and having fun?” she said, almost defensively. “It takes a hefty cash flow to keep this belly full.”
Since meeting Gabrielle, Allan had thought of her increasingly as a domineering, gluttonous force of nature, it seemed strange to hear her talk as a person, someone with a job, bills to pay and a life of her own.

“So Gabby, what do you do for a living?” he asked conversationally, maybe if he talked to her like a normal human being, she’d start to see him as more than a piece of meat.
“I did not give you permission to call me Gabby, little man.” she said sternly.
“Sorry Gabrielle. I mean Mistress. Please forgive me, I was just curious, that’s all.” Allan apologised swiftly, hoping he hadn’t angered her.
“I’ll let it slide little man, This time anyway. You seem genuinely sorry so I’ll find a way you can make it up to me later.” Allan breathed a sigh of relief, it seemed his grovelling had gotten him out of trouble.
“Anyway to answer your question, I don’t like getting tied down so I do a bit of this, a bit of that. Debt collection, bounty hunting, repossession work, you know, the sort of thing where a bit of extra muscle comes in handy. Other than that I occasionally help out my friend Vince with a few things he needs done.” Focused on driving, she was speaking much more freely than Allan was accustomed to.
“Vince… Is that the same Vince that the restaurant guy owed money to?”
“Yeah that’s the one, he’s with the mob.” she answered casually.
“So... you work for the mafia?” Allan asked with surprise, he strangely hadn’t thought of her as a criminal until this point.
“I don’t work for anybody but myself. Sometimes they need troublesome people to vanish without a trace, and sometimes I require police evidence to disappear, or somebody to sell a car to with no questions asked. It’s a mutually beneficial relationship.”

“I see.” Allan was fascinated, he longed to find out everything about her, to talk long into the night. Maybe she’d ask about his life, learn about his hopes and dreams and maybe she’d stop being so cruel to him, maybe even show him some affection. Allan found his mind delving down strange paths of disturbing fantasy again. He imagined what life would be like being her boyfriend, maybe walking down the street hand-in-hand, feeding her from heart-shaped boxes of chocolates or quietly making out in a darkened movie theater. He glanced over at Gabrielle, and found her attention fixed firmly on driving, he felt like it was safe to take a longer look and drink in the features of her pretty face. It was the kind of face that would be on the cover of magazines had its owner been a couple of hundred kilos lighter. Her chins wobbled gently as the car passed over a speed bump, she appeared to wear no makeup, seemingly gifted with clear pale skin, long eyelashes and naturally pouty plump lips. Allan blissfully recalled that brief moment earlier at the gym when those lips had been pressed up against his, her tongue penetrating deep into his mouth, conquering it, and him so effortlessly. He was so lost in the memory he hadn’t realised the car had driven into what seemed like an industrial estate until the automated chain link gate was clicking shut behind them.
“This is your house?” Allan asked. “It’s just a big warehouse.”
“Hey! It’s better than your cramped little student accommodation.” Gabrielle snapped.
“You’ve… been to my apartment?”
“Yeah, you were out for a long time little man, thought I’d poke my nose in.” She said with a grin, pointing a remote control at a huge roller door set into the side of the warehouse that started to slowly creak upwards. “Or maybe I saw the photos of your housewarming party you put on facebook.” Gabrielle hinted mysteriously, a devious grin suggested she was playing games with him. Allan let the issue drop, he didn’t want to give her the satisfaction of knowing she was getting to him, it was all the resistance he could muster. Gabrielle seemed to take this as a challenge.
“It’s pretty good, the barbed wire keeps even the most tenacious Jehovah's Witness out. I bet they miss me though, they always found me so welcoming they seemed to never leave.” Allan remained silent and avoided eye contact, determined not to fall into her traps.
“It’s much better than my old home anyway,” she continued, clearly not beaten yet.” It was such a hassle climbing down that beanstalk every time I needed some bones to grind to make my bread. I’ve actually tried that you know.”
“No way, I don’t believe you… Really?” She had cracked him.
“I wouldn’t recommend it though, makes the bread taste like shit.” Her laughter filled the car as it drove into an extremely spacious room that could be described as a garage. A high workbench with racks filled with various tools ran along one side of the room, beside which rested a gigantic tow-truck. The sleeping machine’s sheer size and power was obvious, and so was the woman who would drive such a behemoth: it was her in vehicular form.

Gabrielle parked Allan’s car in the shadow of her own and held the remote outstretched towards the entrance, cursing the device softly under her breath before it gave in to her will and began to close the huge rolling door. Allan was doing some cursing of his own, furious at himself that he had been too distracted by ridiculous fantasies to seize his chance at freedom. The car shifted and swayed under Gabrielle’s weight as she began to extract herself from the cramped vehicle, Allan made a swift exit himself, fearing he would be squashed against the dashboard as she squeezed through the driver’s side door. Gabrielle pocketed Allan’s keys and the remote before setting off towards a nearby door.
“What, you want me to carry you over the threshold or something, little man? Stop cowering behind my new car and get over here!” Gabrielle shouted, her voice reverberating throughout the cavernous room. Allan raced awkwardly to her side, taking twice as many steps to reach the doorway, which contained a surprisingly elegant wooden door, at odds with the rough, industrial atmosphere of the rest of the room. The door had clearly been designed with Gabrielle’s titanic stature in mind, allowing her head to pass easily under the frame with room to spare as she stepped through it, Allan following close behind. On the other side Allan was taken aback to find there was a well-furnished, modern living space, as though he’d stepped into any regular suburban house. A large kitchen area was to his left, which gradually led into an opulent living room to his right. Joining the two before him was a long, glass dining table, behind which a corridor extended into darkness. Something he couldn’t put his finger on nagged softly at him, there was definitely something amiss.
“Welcome to your new home little man. Like what I’ve done with the place? It used to be a firehouse.” Gabriel said, swinging the huge door shut and locking it. “Wait here for a second, I’ve got something special for you.” She disappeared down the hallway, turning a light on and following it around a corner, Allan realised what was out of place. The furnishings were horribly mismatched, not in style or colour, but in scale. The rooms themselves, like the doorway he had entered through were easily double regular size, but fixtures such as light switches or the bar stools at the kitchen bench were normal. The huge glass dining table was almost up to his neck, but only a single seat at the head of the table matched its size, the rest seeming more like children’s chairs in the same style. Much effort appeared to have gone into hiding the fact that the entire house was divided into what was designed for Gabrielle and what hadn’t. Allan realised that despite her apparently indefatigable self-confidence, at least some part of her must be self conscious about her size. It was a slim glimpse into the humanity that was balled up inside the monstrous exterior, if only he could reach out and connect to that hidden part of Gabrielle.

Heavy footsteps shortly heralded her return. She was holding something behind her back as Allan, unsure what to do with himself, stood by the door and waited.
“Follow me.” she commanded, leading the way to the lounge room where, on the opposite side to the kitchen was a large mirror, taking up most of the wall. As they approached, Allan noticed that it rested behind a slightly raised platform that jutted out from the wall. A ripple in the reflection upon closer inspection was revealed to be the shiny, polished finish of a thick, sturdy fireman’s pole, then Allan realised that despite its original job, it was now, without question, a stripper pole. Gabrielle seemed to be ignoring it though, instead leading Allan to the mirrored wall behind it.
“Close your eyes.” she commanded again, and Allan, despite telling himself internally how much of a terrible idea this was, obeyed. He felt Gabrielle’s hot breath in his ear as she seemed to be draping something over his shoulders, then with a series of soft clicks he felt it tighten around his neck. The pace of his breathing rose but he didn’t dare open his eyes.
“Open them.” Gabrielle whispered softly into his ear, and Allan immediately checked his reflection to find a black leather collar around his neck. A small metallic box attached to a D-ring, seemingly part of a locking mechanism, and despite the reflected text being backwards, Allan could read “PROPERTY OF GABRIELLE BYRNES” printed in stout silver letters along its length. Allan reached up, running his fingers along the text, then tested the collar, it had little give and would definitely not be able to fit back over his head.
“What do you think, little man?” Gabrielle asked in a sultry voice, stepping right up to Allan and resting her hands on his shoulders, he felt her soft belly push gently between his shoulder blades. “I had it made from one of those ankle-bracelets for people under house arrest, but I think it fits much better around the neck. You’re a little scrawnier than its previous owner, but she doesn’t really have much use for it now so it’s all yours. Aren’t I generous?”
“It’s… really nice Gabrielle. I mean it’s beautiful.” Allan stammered, part of him not wanting to think too hard what happened to whoever had worn it before him, another part wanting to picture it in exquisite detail. Allan tried to distract himself by thinking of something else to say about it. “But, ummm, why the text? Are you worried you’ll lose it or something?”
“Oh that it doesn’t refer to the collar,”Gabrielle explained, her voice dropping further and further into the breathy tones of an experienced seductress. “It’s there to remind you. So you can never forget what you what you’ve become.”
“What I’ve become?” Allan asked quietly, taking in the whole reflection now. Gabrielle towered over him from behind, slowly leaning over ever so slightly further, her belly creeping up his back until he felt it resting on the rear of his head. Her strong hands pulling him closer into her hips, Allan saw his outline shrink slightly as he sunk a little into the soft flesh of her thighs.
“You’re my property now Allan.” She said, “That’s all you are now, just property, something for me to own. You’re my slave. My plaything. From this moment on, you have no rights, no freedoms, no life of your own. You are nothing but what I say you are, you have nothing but want I want from you. You. Are. Mine.” Gabrielle released him, and he stumbled forward, having been bracing himself the other way.

Gabrielle’s words were burning in mile tall letters through Allan’s brain as he sat up and turned around to look up at her, every one of them was searing into his subconscious but at the same time seeming like they had always been there, lurking in the depths for his entire life without his knowledge. Allan’s mind was a whirlwind of conflicting thoughts and emotions. Was he being overwritten? Reprogrammed? Was his personality, his very soul being washed away by Gabrielle’s sheer force of will? Part of him screamed “Yes!” and struggled to hold on, wanting to wake up from the terrible dream he’d become swept up in. But for every wave of independent, rebellious thought, there was an equal and opposite undertow of submission. Perhaps this is who he had always been and Gabrielle was finally proving that to him, stripping away the veneer he had put up in his head and showing him the true Allan. Had he always been a slave, but simply lacked a master? Had he been a puppet with nobody to pull the strings, just lying lifeless on the floor until Gabrielle had made him dance for her own amusement? Gabrielle bent over, staring straight at Allan, her eyes seemed to fill the entire universe.
“Now. What are you, little man?” she asked him slowly.
“I am yours, Mistress.” Allan said meekly, hanging his head, unable to meet her gaze, fearing he would be sucked into it and lose himself forever. “Now I am just your property.”
Even Allan himself couldn’t tell if he was telling the truth or not.

Gabrielle extended her hand down to Allan, who cautiously took it before being pulled to his feet, it seemed to be a rare act of genuine kindness on her part.
“Well, now that’s been established. I think it’s time for bed.” Gabrielle said with a slight yawn. “The bedroom’s this way little man.” she set off down the hallway, Allan following obediently in her wake. The night had been exhausting and he was drained physically and mentally. Whatever his escape plan was going to be, surely it could wait until the morning. Allan had never shared a bed with a woman before, and despite being utterly conflicted when it came to her personality, no part of Allan could deny the attraction he felt for her body and the hope of snuggling up to it was irresistible. Gabrielle’s bedroom seemed to be composed almost entirely of the oversized furniture, and for the first time she looked like any regular woman, well, a regular woman who really enjoyed eating. Allan himself however seemed more like a toddler. Though always having been a bit short, it made him feel so tiny when he walked up to the bed and found himself eye level with the uppermost sheets. The room itself had obviously been designed to be an elegant master bedroom, but Gabrielle’s natural tendency towards not tidying up after herself had tarnished the intended effect, leaving it looking somewhat more like the bedroom of a teenage girl that had decided she was too mature to listen when told to clean. Knick-knacks and miscellany covered almost every horizontal surface other than the floor, which seemed to be the domain of casually discarded dirty clothes. The bed, an incredibly sturdy and expensive-looking wooden affair, was awash in pillows and sheets, spread about displaying an impressive degree of disarray.
“You’ll stay tied up at night until you prove your loyalty to me.” Gabrielle explained, picking up a long leather leash that was tethered to the foot of the bed and locking it to Allan’s collar. “Everything you need is in over there.” she gestured towards a dark corner of the room, partially hidden behind the open door. “Get changed out of those dirty pants, slave, you’re starting to smell.”

Allan’s cheeks burned red as he remembered that he was still wearing the pants he had come into earlier at the restaurant. He investigated the corner of the room she had indicated while Gabrielle stepped out of sight into the walk-in wardrobe, there was a large wicker basket that contained a wide variety of mostly clean clothes, some men’s, some women’s, all different sizes and types, it didn’t take much to work out how they had come to be in Gabrielle’s possession. Allan rummaged through the basket, eventually digging up a t-shirt, some shorts and a clean pair of underpants that looked like they would fit well enough. He checked if Gabrielle was still out of sight before quickly wriggling out of his old sweat-drenched and food-stained outfit and putting on the new clothes. Also in the corner was a densely-packed bookshelf and Allan found himself checking the titles hoping that he might find some common ground with Gabrielle. The vast majority of them were cookbooks, but sprinkled throughout their ranks were other volumes, a how-to book on asian massage techniques, a book on pedicures and manicures, a beginner’s guide to professional stripping. It wasn’t until Allan’s eye fell upon a very old book, seemingly from the 50’s titled “The Dutiful Housewife: A Guide to Making Him Happy.” that he realised this bookshelf wasn’t Gabrielle’s own personal library, it was there as a resource to make him a better slave. Allan pulled out one of the larger cookbooks and flicked through the pages, noticing that several of them had been written on, and not all in the same handwriting. Notes such as “Needs 2x Bacon” or “She loved this, make again.” or even “Hated. Said not to cook again or else.” were spread throughout it.

“Already making a meal plan? I like an eager slave.” Gabrielle said with a yawn as she sat down on the bed, as always shocking Allan with the silence with which she could move when she tried. She had exchanged the “BITCH” top for a white flannel singlet with cute pastel cows on it and the tight lycra shorts for a long pair of loose-fitting harem pants. “Tomorrow I’m going to have bacon and eggs for breakfast. I trust a McDonalds fry cook would be able to manage that?”
“Yes Gabrielle,” Allan said, snapping the book shut and resting it on the shelf. “That shouldn’t be any problem at all.”
“It better not be. Now turn the light off, I’m sleepy.” she said as she lay down, gathering up the various pillows and blankets and pulling them around her into a sort of nest, like a dragon coiled around its pile of gold. Allan stood on tiptoes to flick off the light switch, then quietly creeped over to the bed, not wanting to disturb Gabrielle who was breathing deeply, her eyes closed as she began to slide into sleep, softly stroking her own belly with one hand. Allan began to haul himself up onto the bed, thankful at least he’d have somewhere warm to sleep on this cold night when Gabrielle’s leg extended swiftly, kicking him to the floor.

“Fuck off. My bed.” she mumbled into one of her pillows. Allan, disappointed, looked at other options, not wanting to rest on the cold wooden floor. He gathered up several of her discarded items of clothing and fashioned himself a crude pillow and mattress from them. He cast his eyes about searching for what would be his makeshift blanket for the night, finding only Gabrielle’s sports top within his limited access. Lying down awkwardly, he pulled it over himself, it easily covered his body with plenty to spare. Weak morning light was starting to illuminate the room, and Allan found himself staring at Gabrielle’s slumbering form as his eyelids became heavier and heavier. She seemed so sweet and cute while she slept, almost helpless as he listened to her quiet, rhythmic snoring, watching her belly heave slightly with each breath. He yearned to please her, make her happy, spend the rest of his life feeding her and worshipping her like the goddess she so clearly was. But he was so terrified of ending up her meal, just another victim of her vicious voracious appetite, yet another slave that had turned into a snack. Then it dawned on Allan what he would do, and it wasn’t escape. He thought that surely Gabrielle couldn’t be as much of a gigantic cannibalistic psychopath as she made herself out to be, that Gabrielle must be just another act, another way of messing with him. He had seen her devour two men whole that night, but to be fair to her, one had tried to poison her food, and the other… well, Allan had been calling out for help, she probably just panicked. Besides, Gabrielle was probably just really hungry because of her workout, and after all, a girl’s gotta eat. Allan was sure that deep down inside her, there was… well, he was pretty sure there were quite a lot of people inside her, but somewhere there was a woman who wanted somebody to care for her, to take care of her. Maybe Gabrielle just didn’t know how to ask, so instead decided to take. All he had to do was be the best slave he could be, and maybe, just maybe if he was good enough she would realise that she wanted him as a boyfriend and not as boyfood. Allan, no longer conflicted, relaxed and drifted into a deep sleep filled with dreams of Gabrielle.

Allan awoke violently from his slumber, nearly knocked off his makeshift mattress by a cushion delivered at high velocity courtesy of Gabrielle’s powerful arm.
“Wake up!” she bellowed, she was sitting up in bed, holding a pillow, clearly ready to reiterate the message if Allan hadn’t understood it the first time. A large clock on her bedside table showed it to be about half past noon.
“Good morning, Mistress, you’re looking very beautiful today.” Allan said brightly as he stood up and went to her bedside.
“Of course I am, I’m me.” she snapped, but Allan saw the warm smile she tried to hide.
“What would you have your humble servant do for you today, oh mighty queen.” Allan asked, laying the flattery on as thickly as he could. Maybe the trick was to beat her at her own game.
“Firstly, ease up with it, little man. You’re giving me the creeps.” she yawned, stretched her arms a little, then stood up.”
“Sorry Gabrielle.” Allan said dejectedly. “I thought you liked that kind of stuff.”
“Oh I do, little man, you definitely are my pathetic little slave, and don’t you dare forget it. But I can tell when you’re just putting it on to butter me up, but I want you to really mean it, or maybe you need a little reminder? Do I have to put you in your place again?”
“That really won’t be necessary, Gabrielle, I know my place, it’s in the kitchen making you bacon and eggs.” the genuine fear in his voice seemed to placate her.
“That’s more like it, little man.” She said, unlocking the leash from his collar. “I’m going to go wash off in the pool, it’s the third door to the left from here. Oh, and don’t even think of eating a single crumb of my food without permission.”
“I’ll bring it into you as soon as possible, mistress.” Allan said, as they parted ways and he set off to the right towards the kitchen. Gabrielle either didn’t hear him or ignored him as she trundled sleepily down the corridor in the other direction.

Allan heaved at the fridge door, it seemed far heavier than it should have been, but as the door swung open, it revealed an entire cold room whose door only looked very convincingly like a fridge. He checked to see that it would not swing shut with him inside and entered, his breath forming a cloud that hung in the air as he searched for the bacon and eggs. He grabbed two cartons of eggs and several shrink-wrapped packets of bacon before heading back to the kitchen, some croissants near the door caught his eye and he brought them along too. The kitchen was exceptionally well stocked, which came at no surprise to Allan, who had seen how easily and with what satisfaction Gabrielle could wolf down a large meal. He turned on the grill, which was quite similar to the one he used at work, and spread out the bacon and began cracking the eggs while the croissants warmed up in the oven. With great care and skill, he flipped the bacon and shifted the eggs with a spatula to ensure even heat distribution. His mouth watered as the smell wafted into his nose and the sizzling and crackling filled his ears, but he didn’t dare to take any for himself. He was loading the plates of food onto a serving tray when inspiration struck, and he grabbed one of the fake flowers from the dining table’s centrepiece, placing it into a tall glass of water and delicately set it on the tray with the food. Allan carried the tray down the long hallway to the door Gabrielle had mentioned to him, turning around to push it open with his back as not to risk dropping the tray.

“Your breakfast is served, mistress.” Allan said, now turning around and taking in the room. Much of it was, unsurprisingly taken up by the large pool, but the soft filtered light streaming in from the sunroof also revealed several ferns and palms in huge pots, as well as a gigantic poolside lounger. A Gabrielle-sized shower was at the far end, along a spa set into the floor. The floors and the base of the walls were covered with light blue tiles, giving the whole room the feeling of an indoor oasis. The pool seemed extraordinarily deep, except for a few meters at the end closest to the door that were about knee height. On this shallow shelf lounged Gabrielle, partially submerged and completely naked, bathing herself with a sponge.
“Oh, I’m… I’m so sorry. I didn’t know you were… I’ll just err...” he shouted in alarm, dropping his head and stared hard into the pile of fried eggs.
“What are you, a virgin or something? Stop fucking about and bring me my food.” she ordered, clearly impatient, as she half floated, half crawled to the water’s edge where she propped herself up by her elbows, laying on her belly. Allan scuttled over, still gazing into the eggs, he placed the tray before her like an offering and took a step back.
“Well, isn’t this nice?” she said, amused, as she picked up the rose in the glass. “If I didn’t know better, I’d think you were a bit sweet on little ol’ me.” she giggled and set the glass down. “Are you having a staring contest with your feet, little man?” she asked, looking up at Allan, who felt his cheeks start to burn again.
“No Mistress.” He mumbled.
“Do you think I have anything to be ashamed of? You’re my property, little man, why would I care about being undressed in front of you any more than I care about being naked in front of this sponge?” she asked, and threw it at Allan where it slapped him wetly across the face. “I’ve had you buried in my pussy twice already for god’s sake. Now look at me slave.” Allan lifted his head and took in the huge, wet, glistening form of Gabrielle, she was breathtaking.
“You like, what you see, don’t you little man.” She said seductively, picking up the fork from the platter and slowly brought a strip of bacon to her mouth, placed it gently on her tongue before snapping her jaws shut.
“Yes, Gabrielle, I think you’re amazingly sexy.” said Allan, his eyes following her chin up and down as she chewed the strip of bacon slowly. A shiver went down his spine as she gulped.
“Good. Now pick up that sponge and get over here. I want you to think about how much my body turns you on while you scrub it all over. Don’t you miss one sexy inch, and I want it done before I finish.” Gabrielle purred, turning her atttentions toward her breakfast. Allan picked up the sponge and began to wade through the warm water towards the lounging leviathan.

Allan worked swiftly, trying to keep up with the pace being set by Gabrielle, who seemed to be eating with a fork only to give him a fighting chance. She had gobbled up nearly half the breakfast and Allan had only finished her shoulders and upper back, thinking fast, he tried to start up a dialogue to slow down her relentless mastication.
“I am, by the way.” he said, hoping to draw her into conversation.
“You’re a what?” she asked, talking through her mouthful of eggs.
“A virgin. You asked me earlier if I was.” He wasn’t sure where this would lead, but sex was the only thing he could think of as he ran the sponge over Gabrielle’s side where her belly rested on the pool’s floor, rolling out to the side even further than her wide hips.
“Oh yeah, guess I did. Not exactly a big surprise though, you’ve got it written all over you.” She took in another egg. “Still, got to give you credit little man, you sure know how to eat a girl out. You’ve never had practise with that before?” Allan’s heart leapt at the compliment, that he could please her. To be of use to her made him feel fulfilled.
“No Gabrielle. I’ve never even kissed a girl on the lips before.” He moved onto her buttocks, his movements sending ripples across the wide expanse of skin. Allan tried to ignore his increasing arousal as his crotch pressed into Gabrielle’s flank as he stretched to reach every last part of her body.
“Now that’s a pity, little man, it’s quite fun.” she gave a devious giggle.
“Have… have you ever… you know… gone all the way with someone?” Allan asked nervously, unable to hold his curiosity in check.
“Rather a personal question, slave.” she said sternly, implying Allan was pushing the boundaries.
“I’m sorry, Mistress. I just wondered if-”
“Wondered if what, little man? Wondered if I’ve ever found a man who can handle this much woman? Wondering if I might let you have a go?” she said, rolling over, sending a wave across the surface of the pool. She sat up putting herself face-to-face with the quivering Allan.
“Let me make something clear, slave. If I ever decide to fuck you, it’ll be because I’m horny and feel like taking you.” She emphasised her point by grabbing Allan’s genitals roughly. “You don’t get a say when, if ever, that happens, so don’t try any funny business.”
“Understood Gabrielle.” Allan squeaked, his crotch tingling with pleasure at her touch, but aware she could just as easily decide to crush it in her palm.

“Like now. I’m going to kiss you...” she pulled him by erect member closer to her, locking her lips over his. Allan’s head erupted in fireworks, kissing back until she brought him in closer, her lips brushing gently across the right side of his face until they were beside his ear. “... but it’s only because I want to remind myself how good you’d taste sliding down my throat like the piece of meat you are.” she whispered sensuously, then pushed Allan into the water before pouncing on him, grabbing his wrists. Allan spluttered and tried to spit out the pool water, but found Gabrielle’s tongue diving into his mouth. Covered in scraps from her breakfast, Gabrielle’s tongue smeared a layer of grease over everything as it explored Allan’s mouth, plunging so far down his throat Allan felt it brush past his tonsils. He surrendered himself to her, replying to the forceful tongueing with passionate kisses, or at least the closest thing he could manage while choking on her thick powerful muscle.

Allan felt like he was in heaven, when it was suddenly interrupted by a loud chime that rang out from elsewhere in the house. Gabrielle sat up, her tongue slithering back into place, leaving Allan’s mouth dripping with saliva that wasn’t his and traces of her breakfast.
“Who the hell would be knocking at my door at this time of day?” she asked furiously, standing up and stepping out of the pool. Allan tried to answer that he didn’t know, but had to settle for gulping down the sticky, slimy residue of the rough conquest of his mouth. It was the best breakfast he could have ever hoped for. Gabrielle wrapped herself in a huge fluffy white towel she grabbed from a hook on the wall.
“I’m not expecting any deliveries today, eurgh.” she grumbled as she, vigorously rubbed her hair, sending drops of water cascading all over the floor.
“I could answer the door for you.” Allan offered, hoping to please his mistress, willing to do anything for just one more second of intimacy with her.
“Hmmm,” Gabrielle considered. “Ok little man, consider this a test.” She lowered hers body daintily onto the lounger, shifting herself into a comfortable reclining position, still wrapped tightly in the fluffy folds of the towel. “It’s the door at the very end of the corridor. Don’t make me regret trusting you with this.”
“You won’t, I promise.” Allan said excitedly, leaving the pool himself and jumping a few times to shake off the worst of the water. He exited the pool room and closed the door behind him before walking briskly toward the front door, not a single thought of escape crossed his mind. He fiddled with the lock and heaved the huge heavy door open, there was an irate looking middle-aged man on the other side.
“Who the fuck are you?” he demanded angrily. “Where’s Gabrielle? I have a bone to pick with her.” The man was slightly balding and wearing a cheap, tatty business suit.
“I’m, Gabrielle’s new butler.” Allan improvised. “May I ask who is calling for her?”
“Rolf Lombardi. Now let me in, I’m here to talk to Gabrielle, not her…” he struggled for words, gesturing angrily at the collar around Allan’s neck. “...sex-bitch or whoever you are.”
“Very well then, Mr Lombardi, follow me.” Allan stepped back, allowing Rolf entrance. A sick anticipation crossed his mind as he pushed the door shut after Rolf stormed in, taking a leaf from Gabrielle’s book and ensuring it was locked behind him.
“Follow me please.” Allan said haughtily, keeping up the role of the butler as he lead Rolf down the corridor to the pool room. Allan knocked on the door, letting Gabrielle know he had returned and called out “A Mister Rolf Lombardi here to see you, Mistress.”
“Knock off the shit.” Rolf snapped and pushed past him through the door, Allan following close behind.

Gabrielle had remained on the lounger, still wrapped up snugly in her towel, an evil smile upon her lips.
“Well, Rolf, so nice to see you. You’ve saved me a trip, I was planning to come see you today and tell you what a scrumptious meal I had at your little restaurant last night.”
“Yeah whatever.” Rolf spat, “It’s one thing for Vince to send your fat arse to come clean me out when I’m late with a payment, but kidnapping Mark… you’ve gone too far this time. You know I’m broke, no thanks to you, so forget about whatever ransom you were hoping to squeeze out of me. Show me where Mark is.” Rolf pulled a small revolver out of his pocket and started to point it at Gabrielle but he was much too slow. Like lightning her hand emerged from the towel, gripping Rolf’s wrist and pointing it toward the floor. Allan, looking in from the doorway, saw a pained expression flood Rolf’s face as he struggled futilely against Gabrielle’s overwhelming strength as she squeezed. Allan thought he might have heard a soft crack before Rolf, gasping, let the gun clatter to the tiled floor. Gabrielle kicked it across the slick surface, and it disappeared into the spa at the far end of the room. Allan watched on, his heart pounding as Gabrielle stood up, emerging from the lounger, the towel falling to the floor.
“What are you doing? Put me down you freak!” Rolf yelled, kicking at Gabrielle. Allan felt a wave of anger towards Rolf, as his foot dug viciously into the soft, yielding pale flesh of Gabrielle’s belly, how dare Rolf disrespect his mistress like this! Gabrielle herself didn’t seem bothered by Rolf’s desperate struggles though, as she brought him closer to her mouth, licking her lips.
“Why Rolf, you wanted me to show you where I put your friend Mark, and I’m quite happy to oblige.” she said soothingly, dragging out her words.
“Very funny you crazy bitch, now put me d-” Rolf’s words turned into muffled screaming as he was stuffed into Gabrielle’s maw. Lifting him over her head now, he was pushed in up to his shoulders. Allan was confused as to why she hadn’t removed the clothes as she usually did, and was even more shocked when she slowly extracted his head from her jaws after about half a minute. Rolf was shaking, speechless in his terror.
“When was the last time you had a bath Rolf? You taste horrible compared to Mark, he was a very tasty little morsel.” she strolled casually along the edge of the pool, still firmly carrying the trembling man, she stopped when she reached the centre of the deep end.
“Now Rolf, I’m going to ask you four questions and you’re going to answer. Ok?”
“Y-Yes.” stuttered Rolf.
“Good. Firstly, do I scare you?” she asked sweetly.
“Yes!” he shouted in fear. Gabrielle smiled.
“Secondly, did you know that being afraid will make you taste sooooo much better?”
“N-No.” Rolf squeaked.
“Mmm, interesting. Now, thirdly, are you a good swimmer?” she said, licking her lips again, Rolf’s eyes followed the tip of her tongue as it travelled from side to side.
“I, uh, I guess so?”
“Well it looks like we’re going to find out because here comes the fourth question.” She waited cruelly, feeling him squirm in her grip. “Ever seen ‘Jaws’ ?” She hissed and snapped her teeth an inch from Rolf’s nose.

A look of pure horror on his face, Rolf opened his mouth to answer only to find that Gabrielle was quite literally dropping him in the deep end, he kicked up to the surface, taking a deep breath. Rolf looked up out of the pool to see Gabrielle staring back down at him, rubbing her belly. Fleeing for his life, rolf swam clumsily to get away from her, fueled by high-octane panic but slowed to a crawl by his heavy clothing. Gabrielle allowed him to get over halfway to the shallow shelf before diving in after him. Unlike Rolf’s uncoordinated flailing, her movements were deliberate and graceful, an efficient apex predator closing in on her helpless prey. She easily caught up to Rolf, her silhouette eclipsing his as she overtook his lead from below before emerging suddenly from the depths, holding him high above her head, like a championship boxer showing off their belt. Allan suppressed a cheer as he watched on eagerly, somewhat disappointing that the action was obscured by Rolf’s final desperate splashing as he fought his inevitable fate. Allan caught brief glimpses of him disappearing head-first into Gabrielle’s greedy gullet between the splashes, Rolf’s clothes floating slowly away from the disturbance, carried by the ripples. Only Rolf’s shins remained by the time the splashing died down enough for Allan to get a clear view before even they sank into the abyss, the restaurant owner now just another vanquished victual. Gabrielle spat out a shoe and began a slow lazy dog paddle towards the shallows. Allan approached her, wading across the shelf to tend to his monstrous mistress. He thought he could see her belly wriggle and sway slightly in a way that suggested Rolf hadn’t quite given up yet.

“Would you like me to lick your navel, Mistress? Help with digestion? Or maybe there’s something else I could lick? Help you with something else?” he asked with eagerness.
“No little man. Go and bring me a fresh towel and the bathroom scales. I reckon with Rolf’s generous sacrifice, as well as last night I might have finally hit twelve hundred pounds of pure sexiness.” she said, examining herself and stroking her curves with affection. “Mmmm,” she moaned, “So much of me to love now.” she gave her thigh a gentle squeeze, then stroked her hand upward to her groin.

Allan was, most definitely, in love.
glargicus
Been posting for a bit

Re: A Girl's Gotta Eat (BBW pred, femdom) Part 4 up: 24/9/14

Postby glargicus » Tue Sep 23, 2014 11:34 pm

Here's part 4, which is a shorter piece but I felt the finale would stretch out a bit too long if I squashed it into one piece.
As always, contains vore, domination, fat admiration etc. all the themes that are typically in my work.
(If you haven't read any of the previous instalments, this wouldn't be a good place to start.)

As for part 5, I'd really like to get your opinion on how this tale should end, especially as to what Allan's fate will be.
So please, leave a comment, shout, private message or whatever, because I'd really like to get the community's feelings as to what direction this story will take for its final instalment.

Likewise, feedback on this segment and what you like or dislike about it is also highly appreciated.

A Girl's Gotta Eat: (Part 4)

It had been almost a week since Gabrielle had consumed Allan. Not in a literal sense, despite her constant teasing threats to, but she occupied his every waking moment and a significant portion of his dreams too. He was infatuated by her, desperately craving the brief moments of what passed for affection from the intimidating Gabrielle. The night she had taken over Allan’s life, he had been so conflicted, terrified of her tyrannical personality and cannibalistic appetite. But as he fell further under her spell, he became convinced that there was more to their relationship, more to Gabrielle that she kept hidden underneath the vicious exterior. It certainly wasn’t a typical romance, but Allan had began to view it as one. After all, she had picked him up, taken him exclusively as her own and brought him back to her place to live, what else would you call it? They even had a sex life, and though it was an extremely one-sided, Allan still relished the opportunities he had to be intimate with Gabrielle, even if it only involved him servicing her while she completely disregarded his desires. Although he had only survived his first meeting with Gabrielle because nobody had ever taught her not to play with her food, Allan felt that over the last few days he had worked his way up from a lowly, worthless slave to the position of… well, “pet” may be pushing it, that would imply she looked after him, but surely there must be some level of fondness, otherwise he reasoned she would have already made a meal of him.

Allan was briefly aware of the buzzing of the alarm clock before several kicks brought him suddenly to full consciousness. Last night he had graciously been permitted to sleep at the foot of the bed, Gabrielle had said that it was because her toes were getting cold, but Allan secretly knew she just wanted him closer. He rolled over and carefully lowered himself to the ground.

“Good morning my queen.” he said cheerfully “I hope you slept well. Would you like me to refill that glass of water?”

“Yes, and make it snappy, from the ensuite will be fine.” Gabrielle said in the slightly croaky voice of somebody who was woken up much earlier than they were accustomed to. “I’ve got an early start today, some stupid bastard thought he could get away with paying for only half his new Ferrari. Thought he could hide it by giving it to his spoiled brat daughter and claiming it was stolen.”

“Well at least it sounds like a well paying job, and I thought the best part of repossession work is taking expensive toys away from entitled people?” Allan called out from the ensuite as he filled the glass of water in the sink.

“The best part of repossession work is when they think their expensive toys are worth attacking the poor, defenceless repo woman over.” she said as she snatched the glass from Allan’s hand and threw the water down her throat in a single gulp. “At least when they don’t owe something to somebody important enough to go looking for them.” she burped softly under her breath, apparently having drunk the water too fast.

“And these people do?” Allan asked as he brought Gabrielle her slippers.

“Quarter of a million in debt to Vince, so I’m not allowed to have any fun with them...” Gabrielle sighed as she stood up and stretched her arms upward, causing her midriff to widen and dance enticingly before Allan’s face. “..so I should probably eat before I head out. Wouldn’t want to be too peckish if they decide to be difficult.”

“Of course not, Gabrielle.” Allan agreed, a frown briefly appearing on his face, he didn’t like Vince, or at least how the disdain, usually present in Gabrielle’s voice when she talked about the people she worked with, would disappear at his mention.

“Now hurry up with my breakfast, little man.” she said, and set him on his way with a hefty slap on his rump. “When I finish my shower there better be a goddamn mountain of french toast ready or I’ll have to find my own breakfast, and you know I can’t be bothered cooking.”

So Allan began the day as he usually did, with the endless task of keeping Gabrielle’s hunger sated. It was a job that she seemed to love to remind him was very important to his continued existence. She required of him to provide her daily with breakfast, lunch and dinner, any one of which could be considered a feast by a small family, as well as a constant supply of titbits throughout the day to tide her over. His old life as a McDonalds fry cook had done little to prepare him for the gargantuan complex meals demanded of him and Allan usually found himself quite out of his depth, the tattered cookbooks on the bedroom shelf were, quite literally, a lifesaver for him. At least breakfast was generally an easy meal to prepare. Provided it was greasy enough to clog a regular human’s arteries just by looking at it, and there were at least two large plates worth, Gabrielle was usually quite happy with his efforts. As he furiously whisked the eggs in a large bowl, he heard Gabrielle singing loudly to herself from the shower. She had taken a liking to Nicki Minaj’s latest hit, and her inability to remember the lyrics didn’t stop her from belting it out when she thought he was out of earshot. Allan found it absolutely adorable but wouldn’t dare let her know he had overheard her. The singing soon died down and shortly after Gabrielle was plodding down the hallway clad in a fluffy absorbent bath-robe. She arrived to find three plates of french toast at her place at the table and Allan kneeling subserviently before her chair under the table.

“You’re learning fast, little man.” Gabrielle complimented as she set herself down and pulled her chair in, before pulling the string of her bathrobe allowing Allan access to her belly. It was a ritual Allan had become well accustomed to, Gabrielle sitting resplendently on the giant chair at the head of the great glass dining table, like a gluttonous amazon queen on her throne, as Allan attended to her belly, forced to tongue her navel while caressing the soft folds with his hands. She claimed it helped with digestion but Allan reckoned it was to remind him of his place as her slave. She had explained to him one day, through a mouth full of turkey meat, that it had cost her a fortune to buy a glass table that could withstand such a heavy workload, but it was worth it to be able to look down past her plate and see how tiny and pathetic he was beside her glorious gut. She loved to see how skinny and emaciated he had become, surviving only on the scraps she felt like tossing him after a meal, especially when she was in the process of glutting her already overfed gut. Some nights she would stuff herself to her extraordinary capacity, denying him even a single crumb, then lie on her back and press Allan’s head into her tightly-packed abdomen and force him to listen to the sounds of her digestion and her complain about how she’d overeaten, while his own belly grumbled away empty and he grew weaker from his malnourishment.

“I hope you’re enjoying your breakfast, Mistress.” Allan said, pulling his mouth away from her belly button and looking up through the thick glass of the table, where the last few slices of french toast were being used to soak up the butter left on the plate before disappearing into Gabrielle’s greedy gob. Allan had learned that Gabrielle would not permit him to take a break, but if he doubled his caressing of her love handles, he would be able to briefly rest his aching tongue as long as he used it to say the sorts of things she wanted to hear.

“Not too bad, slave.” Gabrielle shrugged as she popped the last slice into her mouth. Allan rarely received any thanks for the hard work he had done, despite sometimes spending the entire time from one meal literally slaving away to prepare the next. Instead he had learned to judge his cooking primarily by the effect it had on her sex drive. A good meal would be followed by his head being carelessly buried in her crotch until he had satisfied her other hunger, and a truly great meal would involve cunnilingus after the first few bites. Gabrielle however was not so hesitant to show her displeasure if a meal did not meet her expectations. Allan would get no leftover scraps that day, his stomach growling as any uneaten remnants were tossed into the garbage disposal, before having to prepare a new adequate meal before Gabrielle’s hunger ran out of patience and he ended up on the menu himself. Allan was thoroughly disappointed when Gabrielle simply pushed her chair out from the table and stood up, scratching an itch on her broad flank. Whether the meal wasn’t up to his usual standards or she was just in too much of a hurry didn’t matter; he felt like he had missed out on a chance to service her libido, the high point of his day.

“No time for a happy ending, little man, I need to get changed and head off.” she said, stretching again, unused to being out of bed when the clock was in single digits.

“But maybe when I get back I’ll feel like having a little snack on what’s between your legs.” she said with a wink and a giggle as she left for the bedroom, leaving Allan shocked. It didn’t sound like her usual threats of devourment, and she had left him almost half a slice of french toast! His mind was ablaze as he hastily cleaned up the mess she had left on the table. Had she been flirting with him? Did the future of his sex life hold more than just being endlessly used as a living sex toy? If he was to receive oral, did that mean that one day he may even get to take things further? The thought of going all the way with Gabrielle had certainly crossed his mind before, wild fantasies of passionate sessions on a beach at sundown had frequently kept him company during long sessions of menial labour. Yet this was the first time it seemed within the realms of reality to have his virginity taken by his massive mistress, usually it seemed like the only way she’d let him be inside her was in a way that was much more permanent and much less enjoyable for him. He became lost in his imagination as he began to scrub off the dishes until Gabrielle re-emerged from the hallway, this time clomping into the room in her heavy work boots, dressed in a pair of extremely tight form-fitting jeans and a leather jacket over a loose blue crop top.

“Remind me to have a new set of work pants made.” she said casually as she loaded up her pockets with her keys, door remote, mobile phone and other miscellany.

“Yes Gabrielle.” Allan said, looking over out the corner of his eye, silently enjoying the fact that no matter what she wore, she always liked to leave some skin showing. She unlocked the garage and pressed the the button on the remote control several times before the huge roller door began to slowly ascend.

“Well?” she said indignantly, standing by the door that lead to the garage. Allan looked up confused, unsure what Gabrielle was expecting from him this time. “Aren’t you going to kiss your darling goodbye as she leaves for work?” she bent over slightly, puckering her lips in his direction.

“Sorry! Of course Gabrielle!” Allan cried, dropping the pot he had been washing into the sink and racing to her side, before it dawned on him that being a little over half her height, he had no way to reach her face. She stood there motionless, waiting for him and Allan realised the game she was playing. He jumped as high as he could, barely reaching shoulder height, but she leaned over slightly more, lowering her head by a couple of inches. This process was repeated several times, each leap bringing him marginally closer to her plump lips until after the fifth jump he was sure that the next would make it. He took a moment to catch his breath, bent his knees then sprung upward. Gabrielle had been anticipating the leap and grabbed him around around the waist plucking him out of the air, she stuffed his head into her mouth and flipping Allan upside down held him above her head by one leg. Allan screamed and thrashed, trying to wriggle free as his face slid along her moist tongue, his head approaching the black chasm of her throat as her free hand ripped off his shirt and pants. Panic filled Allan’s mind, he was so sure that he had become something more to her than a quick snack, but here he was sliding inevitably closer to a wet sticky demise, a moment on her lips, a lifetime on her hips. Allan began to break down at the betrayal, going limp in her firm grasp as his body was fed further into her mouth. He felt her tongue surge beneath him, its tip tasting his torso and running down his body before invading his underwear. He shivered as she probed at his penis, pushing it from side to side, lapping it gently as it began to harden, then, as suddenly as it had begun, Allan found himself being extracted from Gabrielle’s maw. He blinked in the light, getting a brief glimpse of an evil smile firmly plastered on Gabrielle’s face before she dropped him gently to the floor. She bent down over him, so close he could feel her breath on his face again.

“Mmm,” she purred, “I think I’ll save you for later.” Then she took a moment to ensure he watched her licking her lips before turning around and heading towards the door. “That’s your new uniform, slave. From now on you’re not to wear anything more.” Gabrielle called over her shoulder as she closed the door.

Allan remained splayed on the floor, too stunned to move. It was simultaneously the most erotic and terrifying experience he had ever been through. He heard the roar of her monstrous truck springing to life and listened as it left the building then, several minutes after the buzzing of the roller door indicated she had well and truly gone, he picked himself off the floor and gathered up the scraps of his shirt and pants. Apparently she wanted him in nothing but underpants which, although he was somewhat self conscious, might signal that she was taking more of an interest in him physically, an interest he was only to happy to encourage. With Gabrielle gone, Allan set about his chores and reflected on the last week. His days were usually spent dutifully carrying out Gabrielle’s demands, of which there was no shortage of. She would often have him massage her ample acres of flesh, rubbing moisturiser into her skin to keep the curves soft and smooth. Despite having spent countless hours fondling the plentiful pudge that covered her massive body, Allan still found himself hopelessly lusting after Gabrielle whenever she had him serve her this way, it was another way she held absolute power over him. It seemed to bring her great amusement to ignore him, instead managing her business affairs on the laptop or lounging about watching TV while he exhausted himself rubbing, stroking and caressing, all the while becoming increasingly lost in her beauty. Gabrielle, when not on the job or working out liked to conserve her energy. She loved her voluptuous curves even more than Allan did, and because of her immense stature coupled with an incredible metabolic rate made maintaining her full figure difficult even with the quantities of food (and a hapless gym visitor if she was lucky) she would scoff down on a daily basis. Gabrielle liked to stretch out luxuriously on the couch and oversee Allan performing household chores such as scrubbing the floor or dusting while she watched on, not lifting a finger except to playfully harass him if he was close enough. Gabrielle seemed to have a particular fondness for squeezing or pinching his buttocks, telling him she liked her meat nice and tender. Allan would have had concerns about the rampant objectification, but it made him feel like he had value to her, the fact that she sexualised him brought him hope that maybe a bit of his lust was being reciprocated. Even when Gabrielle left him alone in the house he was expected to continue his servitude by tidying up and making preparations for her next feeding.

He thought back to the first night she had left him behind, as she had walked off for her daily workout at Sandy’s gym. Allan had quickly decided he would help himself to the plentiful food available, after all, she had so much of it and he did all the cooking anyway so he was doubly sure that Gabrielle would never even notice. He had taken a single bite into some delicious smelling cheese when he heard a loud buzz coming from the metal cube on the collar around his neck and moments later, there was the familiar ring of his mobile phone. He followed the sound to the dining table, finding his phone hidden amongst the flowers in the centrepiece, the caller ID simply read “Mistress” and was accompanied by the picture she had taken of herself at the gym, looking closely he could just make out a pair scrawny legs sticking out from under her colossal backside.

“The fuck do you think you’re doing little man?” she had barked from the other end. “When did I give you permission to eat my food?”

“I’m sorry, Gabrielle!” he grovelled, trying to think quickly of an excuse, “I was cooking some spaghetti for when you got back and I was just tasting it to see if it needed more cheese! That’s all it was, I swear! It’ll never happen again!” he pleaded.

“Be sure that it doesn’t, slave. Because if you eat one single crumb without my go-ahead, one way or another it’ll end up in my belly anyway. I’ll be sure to think of a good punishment for when I get back, but if the spaghetti is good enough it may be less severe.”

“Thank you, Mistress, it’ll be the best you’ve ever tasted.” Allan was flooded with relief.

“Oh, and one last thing, slave. I wouldn’t use that phone to call anybody but me, otherwise that collar will… Well, I wouldn’t want to spoil the surprise.” Gabrielle hung up as Allan prayed that there was a damn good recipe for spaghetti somewhere in the cookbooks. Allan remembered how much she had enjoyed the pasta, so much so that his punishment had been reduced to only a single back-breaking hour as Gabrielle’s footrest while she enjoyed the Miss Universe pageant, eyeing the contestants with more than one kind of appetite on her mind. In the present, Allan decided to use the same spaghetti recipe for her lunch as it was fairly easy and quick to whip up. He had something very special planned for her dinner and would need all day to have it ready in time.
glargicus
Been posting for a bit

Postby DiamondM » Wed Oct 15, 2014 2:47 am

I must say, I'm thoroughly enjoying the story thus far.. Gabrielle's exhibition of her dominance over Allan is very sexy to read.. Well written as a pred character too.. Gabriella's slight hints of affection and Allan's twisting emotions towards her are an interesting part of their relationship.. I would, though, make the suggestion that Allan eventually becomes man-food for Gabrielle.. I was definitely looking forward to that during Part 4 where she beckons a kiss at the door.. Whether you take that route or not I think it would be a great path to take.. Or, maybe after more feedback and might take more work, but an alternate ending could be interesting as well..
DiamondM
Somewhat familiar

Postby glargicus » Fri Oct 24, 2014 4:33 pm

Part 5 is now up, you can find it at my gallery here:

http://aryion.com/g4/view/280304

Or here on DA:

http://burnicus.deviantart.com/art/A-Gi ... -485510314

I'm not going to copy/paste the entire thing into this thread as this page is already ridiculously hard on scroll wheels and the new one is over 10k words long.

P. S. If you enjoy my work, please take a second of your time to leave a comment and let me know just a little about why you liked it. Vore is such a diverse fetish, and although I write primarily from my own interests, I want to know what are the elements that "do it" for the people find something of interest in my writing.
glargicus
Been posting for a bit

Return to Work to be shared!