Jarrett (Ben 10) vore story (FATAL M/F VORE)

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

Jarrett (Ben 10) vore story (FATAL M/F VORE)

Postby JamesJMH91 » Wed Jun 29, 2016 2:39 am

I haven't been on here much lately, but i did write a rather dark story of Jarrett from Ben 10 making a meal out of a certain red-haired cousin of Ben

CONTAINS: Mild but FATAL vore, M/F vore, digestion sounds, chewing, swallowing, lump-in-throat, prey POV prior to swallowing, obese giant pred and female prey

Here's a short clip from the show featuring Jarrett, he is a very obscure villain and overlooked pred https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RYCiYbTr8zw
---------------------------------------

On the planet Pantophage, two large identical-looking 15ft tall pink-skinned aliens with plump bellies were both making their way through a hallway. The aliens were both wearing white attire that made them look somewhat like chefs. They were walking in single file, and the alien in front was holding a metal serving platter with a lid over it, indicating that they were delivering a meal off to someone

The two aliens eventually arrived in a enormous brick throne room with steps leading up to a throne, and sitting on the throne, was an enormous, obese, red-skinned demon-like alien with an ample sized belly, stumpy demon horns on his forehead, black eyes with red pupuls, white hair and eyebrows, and muscular arms. This was Jarett, cruel king of Pantaphage, a towering dictator who stood 35ft above any human and had an insatiable hunger for living beings, even going as far as eating young chidren, so big he could eat several normal-sizes humans at once and swallow them whole without having to shoe-horn them into his mouth

The two alien servants stood at the bottom of the stairs leading up to their king Jarett’s throne, standing side by side, one holding the tray with a lid over it

“Did you get her?” said Jarrett in a raspy voice to his two servants

“We were successful, your majesty, enjoy your meal” said the alien holding the tray out for Jarrett, who picked up the tray with his enormous hands and as he held up the tray, he removed the lid to reveal a beautiful young human lady with long, flowing red hair who was bound and gagged on the tray and screaming helpessly as she helplessly screamed and squirmed with fear as she looked up at the enormous alien. Who was this human? It was none other than Ben Tennyson’s cousin and travelling companion, Gwen Tennyson

Gwen was terrified as Jarrett gazed down on her with a big grin on his face. Enjoying the torture of the young lady’s muffled screams and helpess torture

“Hello Gwen. You remember me, don’t you” said Jarrett as he removed the cloth gag from Gwen’s mouth

“Jarrett! What do you want with me?!” yelled Gwen in defiance but also feeling scared, knowing what was about to happen to her

“Silence!” yelled Jarrett angrily at Gwen as he leant right into her, scaring Gwen and making her recoil, before Jarrett continued smiling and said “I remember you humans from when I tried to enjoy my rare delicacy, but unfortunately, you inferior creatures don’t know enough manners to let a king enjoy his feast”, as Gwen watched Jarrett in fear

“Luckily though, I am open-minded and I managed to find another delectable treat that I somehow managed to miss last time” said the huge alien as he leaned in and stuck his huge tongue and licked Gwen, making Gwen shudder and grossed her out, leaving her covered in Jarrett’s saliva as she continued shaking and trembling

“And I have also heard you people are high in protein and nutrition” sais Jarrett, as he picked Gwen up and held the attractive in front of his face, dangling her from his fingers

“No please! Don’t eat me!!!” yelled Gwen, screaming in fear and squirming helplessly as she was suspended high above the ground in the giant alien’s hand

“Too bad your little red tiger beast isn’t here to save you this time!” said Jarrett as he opened up his mouth wide and held Gwen helplessly over his wide open mouth, ready to devour the young lady

Gwen was fearing for her life as she helplessly screamed, struggled and pleaded for Jarrett not to eat her. But it was no use, as Jarrett opened up his hand and Gwen fell into Jarrett’s vast mouth, landing on his massive tongue, before Jarrett’s mouth closed, trapping Gwen inside, and the gigantic alien began chewing the young lady up, the young lady was helplessly being chewed up, worked back and forth and her clothes being ripped up, before her world faded to black with Jarrett took a big swallow, his tongue raising Gwen up and causing her to fall down the giant alien’s throat

From the outside large lump went down Jarrett’s throat, as he swallowed Gwen, and she slid down Jarrett’s throat and eventually, into his ample-sized stomach, as Jarrett let out a burp

“Ooh, that was delicious!” smiled Jarrett, as he rubbed his belly, feeling satisfied with his little feast, and as he did, Jarrett’s huge belly began gurgling and rumbling as the Gwen was being slowly digested inside of him and eventually, she met her end

Jarrett then rolled his tongue across his teeth to get rid of any remains of Gwen, and then, he spat out bones, and a skull, which was all that remained of Gwen Tennyson, and as the remains of Gwen hit the floor, Jarrett used his foot to crush the bones

“You know, I think these humans are a great delicacy. I should change my diet to include them from now on” said Jarrett with a big grin on his face

“What are you suggesting, sir?” asked one of Jarrett’s bodyguards

“Go to earth and fetch me some more” smiled Jarrett as he told his bodyguards to head to earth where they could capture his next little human meal

Jarrett and Gwen Tennyson © Cartoon Network
Story © Yours truly
JamesJMH91
Somewhat familiar

Re: Jarrett (Ben 10) vore story (FATAL M/F VORE)

Postby JamesJMH91 » Mon Jul 04, 2016 2:46 am

Surprised this hasn't gotten any hits
JamesJMH91
Somewhat familiar

Re: Jarrett (Ben 10) vore story (FATAL M/F VORE)

Postby JamesJMH91 » Thu Jul 21, 2016 7:41 am

I know I might be coming across as a little bit attention-seeking here, but I'm not sure how I posted this nearly a month ago without it being noticed
JamesJMH91
Somewhat familiar

Return to Work to be shared!