Little Mermaid Vore (coloured only ;p)

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

Re: Little Mermaid Vore (coloured only ;p)

Postby Jacquelope » Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:39 am

Frednurk wrote:Good grief, I'd forgotten all about this. Well, I'll happily do the third (and regrettably final) picture if people want.

People want! :D
Experiment: Will a grenade kill a giant naga by exploding in its belly?
Test #1: Inconclusive. Grenade exploded in naga''s mouth.
Test #2: Inconclusive. Grenade exploded in naga's throat.
Further tests delayed until another live specimen can be acquired.
Jacquelope
???

Postby vorefanatic314 » Sat Aug 29, 2009 10:36 pm

YESH! PLEASE MAKE IT! and btw, how DO you make this comic???
vorefanatic314
Somewhat familiar

Postby VoreFan362 » Sun Jul 31, 2011 3:02 pm

Wasn't there an episode of The Little Mermaid, where they were stuck inside a whale? All I can remember from it was that they were cleaning the whale's mouth, and they're stuck inside it, for the entire episode.
VoreFan362
Participator

Location: Inside a nice giantess/giant cat girl's stomach, and loving it!

Postby OrcaSnack-Garth » Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:06 pm

VoreFan362 wrote:Wasn't there an episode of The Little Mermaid, where they were stuck inside a whale? All I can remember from it was that they were cleaning the whale's mouth, and they're stuck inside it, for the entire episode.

I'd imagine it to be the case, but they end up getting sneezed out before they could get trapped (continuity issue much?)
OrcaSnack-Garth
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Fallenfox » Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:54 am

If Ursula wanted revenge on King Triton and the mermaids, she should have just made her eel pets Flotsam and Jetsam much bigger... then she could keep Triton and his trident busy while the two eels ate all the mermaids. Maybe I should write that scenario as a fanfic or draw it.
Fallenfox
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby VoreFan362 » Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:50 pm

OrcaSnack-Garth wrote:
VoreFan362 wrote:Wasn't there an episode of The Little Mermaid, where they were stuck inside a whale? All I can remember from it was that they were cleaning the whale's mouth, and they're stuck inside it, for the entire episode.

I'd imagine it to be the case, but they end up getting sneezed out before they could get trapped (continuity issue much?)

Um, would you happen to know if that ever happened, though? Or, did I simply imagine that, when I was little?

Um, if you saw the episode, could you help me find it, please? Thanks. I hope to see it, again. It's part of my childhood. I saw vore litterally all my life.
VoreFan362
Participator

Postby l337kitten » Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:10 pm

I find that this video is related....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NK4zG9NTT78

lol!
l337kitten
Somewhat familiar

Postby VoreFan362 » Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:17 pm

l337kitten wrote:I find that this video is related....

lol!

No. Definately not it. It was in the cartoon. She was stuck inside the whale's mouth, I think.
VoreFan362
Participator

Postby l337kitten » Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:28 pm

VoreFan362 wrote:

lol!

No. Definately not it. It was in the cartoon. She was stuck inside the whale's mouth, I think.

Oh, I did't mean the vid was from the cartoon, it just had silly unconventional Ariel vore.
l337kitten
Somewhat familiar

Postby VoreFan362 » Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:10 pm

l337kitten wrote:
VoreFan362 wrote:

lol!

Oh, I did't mean the vid was from the cartoon, it just had silly unconventional Ariel vore.

Oh. Heh. Um, yeah. I'm looking for the episode where she gets trapped inside the whale.
VoreFan362
Participator

Postby OrcaSnack-Garth » Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:00 am

VoreFan362 wrote:
OrcaSnack-Garth wrote:

Um, would you happen to know if that ever happened, though? Or, did I simply imagine that, when I was little?

Um, if you saw the episode, could you help me find it, please? Thanks. I hope to see it, again. It's part of my childhood. I saw vore litterally all my life.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KIckGuinu8Y This should help. Then again it wouldn't. Once again, this episode reeks continuity issues.
OrcaSnack-Garth
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby VoreFan362 » Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:40 am

[quote="OrcaSnack-Garth"][quote="VoreFan362"][quote="OrcaSnack-Garth"][quote="VoreFan362"]Wasn't there an episode of The Little Mermaid, where they were stuck inside a whale? All I can remember from it was that they were cleaning the whale's mouth, and they're stuck inside it, for the entire episode.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KIckGuinu8Y This should help. Then again it wouldn't. Once again, this episode reeks continuity issues.

Thanks. I saw a few things I remembered when I was little. Then, I saw Sebastian cleaning the Whale's tooth, and I went "Oh, yeah! This is the episode!" . Until I saw the vid on YouTube, I couldn't figure out why they were being sucked into the Whale. Thanks, so much, man.
VoreFan362
Participator

Postby OrcaSnack-Garth » Thu Sep 19, 2013 2:50 pm

You know, here's a scenario that doesn't seem to be getting any interest. Ariel in the animated series has a pet killer whale named Spot, and killer whales have a habit of eating fish or sea mammals, and Ariel is half of both. So wouldn't it make sense if Ariel would end up in Spot's stomach?
OrcaSnack-Garth
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby OrcaSnack-Garth » Thu Oct 10, 2013 1:52 pm

Bump. Check this out. http://34qucker.deviantart.com/art/Arie ... -406373886 I finally got a request out for Ariel being swallowed by Spot the killer whale, so enjoy the barely-asked-for scenario now being a reality.
OrcaSnack-Garth
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby OrcaSnack-Garth » Fri Jan 31, 2014 12:08 am

Bump: More Little Mermaid vore. http://aryion.com/g4/view/257439 This guy is amazing and is willing to do requests.
OrcaSnack-Garth
Intermediate Vorarephile

Previous

Return to Work to be shared!