Princess PEach Vore

Soft vore uploads goes here
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Postby Shadowblaze » Thu Sep 18, 2008 5:03 pm

diablodevil2 wrote:My first vore pic (that I'd seen)... Led me to the Garden, which lead to me learning the word (vore). I was googling for Peach pics, and was quite shocked/pleasently surprised to find your pic :)

That's a coincidence, the Birdo pic with Peach and Daisy was my first vore pic! :)
Shadowblaze
Participator

Re:

Postby MagicOddEffect » Sat Sep 20, 2008 10:37 pm

GigaHand wrote:Tetsusaiga, your pics are good, but my critique goes to the number of similar pics. Mix it up a little, you know? Like showing Daisy half-swallowed, there's always an audience for that.

But if you don't want to you don't have to. I'm not the boss of you.

I'm the audience for that.

And, yes, I'd like some.

Not forcing you to, but you'd get a +fave from me.
MagicOddEffect
Somewhat familiar

Re:

Postby JessJess » Tue Oct 14, 2008 12:00 am

Wow.... Just wow.... :gulp:
JessJess
Been posting for a bit

Postby dokudoku » Tue Oct 14, 2008 12:46 am

There's one by tifalover88 with a gts Peach voring Zero Suit Samus. Though I can't seem to find it nor do I really remember the name...
dokudoku
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re:

Postby ElPortero » Tue Oct 14, 2008 3:56 am

"I pray you, remember the porter!"

El Portero is open for story commissions: Check out the details.
ElPortero
Advanced Vorarephile

Re:

Postby dokudoku » Tue Oct 14, 2008 3:54 pm

that's exactly it :D

love that one ^_^

thanks a bunch!!!
dokudoku
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re:

Postby Urquan » Mon Oct 20, 2008 4:47 pm

Urquan
New to the forum

Re:

Postby Quantium » Mon Oct 20, 2008 5:34 pm

Oh, I love that PrincessDaisySpider at the first page! Spider womens are so sexy! Perfect preds!

DoubleOSnake wrote:Actually Dr. Robotnik is Dr. Eggman grampa. Trust me, I played Sonic Adventure 2. Sorry to be off Topic, I just wanted to point this out.

It sucks that he is called "Eggman" now... "Robotnik" was a lot cooler!
I'll always call him Dr. Robotnik ^^
Quantium
???

Postby MysteryOne » Sun Nov 30, 2008 11:08 am

Yay! Everytime i see Princess Daisy as a predatoress/dominant/winning one, i love it so much!
Especially the Princess%20Daisy%20Spider.jpg gulp:

Everytime i see her losing or being prey... is agony. 8O :(

But great pics anyway! :D
MysteryOne
Somewhat familiar

Postby Darkseid » Sun Nov 30, 2008 10:35 pm

Tetsusaiga wrote:And just for the hell of it, here is my recent Princess Peach story. I'm a better writer than artist... but what do I know?

You dehumanized Peach. Not really a problem I have with your story it just reads off like this:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
"OH I'm so suddenly hungry for no reason at all, oh I think I'll just go and eat something from the fridge, the only fridgerator I have in this enormous palace that I live in."

"Oh shucks there is no food, I guess I'll have to eat someone."

"Uww! My cousin looks nice. Her tight body is turning me lesbian, but I can't have sex with her. I've to eat her!"

"Even though she's my best friend and my cousin, and I'll have no friends once doing this act and live alone throughout the rest of my life. Therefore making it a likely chance I'll turn suicidal to escape my tormenting existence, I'll do it anyways. Because I'm just that damn hungry."

"Mmm Human flesh, boy does it taste so good and yet I'll get nothing from digesting her except a lot of free agent proteins that will give me something mad cow disease. Isn't cannibalism, wonderful?"

"Now after the Isis sets in I can digest this huge amount of mass in an incredibly fast amount of time and disregarding the fact the amount of acid it would take to digest her should also digest myself from the inside. Oh fuck the laws of physics, I'm the princess."

"Oh! Ah what a wonderful morning! That sure hit the spot. Now that I'll be alone throughout the rest of my life unless I come across other princesses. But I'll end up devouring them and therefore ultimately live alone by myself. It is also such a shame that none of the good times I've had with my cousin are making me regret my own actions and her death. Normally I would or should weep over such an occasion. Sure does suck lacking a conscience. Time to go emo, hey Shadow can I borrow your gun?"

The end.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now don't get me wrong. The idea of Peach eating Daisy is quite sexually exciting for me, but once digestion gets involved especially when it isn't explained, I get completely turned off.
Darkseid
Participator

Postby Hagglesmite » Mon Dec 01, 2008 12:15 am

Darkseid wrote:
Tetsusaiga wrote:And just for the hell of it, here is my recent Princess Peach story. I'm a better writer than artist... but what do I know?

You dehumanized Peach. Not really a problem I have with your story it just reads off like this:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
"OH I'm so suddenly hungry for no reason at all, oh I think I'll just go and eat something from the fridge, the only fridgerator I have in this enormous palace that I live in."

"Oh shucks there is no food, I guess I'll have to eat someone."

"Uww! My cousin looks nice. Her tight body is turning me lesbian, but I can't have sex with her. I've to eat her!"

"Even though she's my best friend and my cousin, and I'll have no friends once doing this act and live alone throughout the rest of my life. Therefore making it a likely chance I'll turn suicidal to escape my tormenting existence, I'll do it anyways. Because I'm just that damn hungry."

"Mmm Human flesh, boy does it taste so good and yet I'll get nothing from digesting her except a lot of free agent proteins that will give me something mad cow disease. Isn't cannibalism, wonderful?"

"Now after the Isis sets in I can digest this huge amount of mass in an incredibly fast amount of time and disregarding the fact the amount of acid it would take to digest her should also digest myself from the inside. Oh fuck the laws of physics, I'm the princess."

"Oh! Ah what a wonderful morning! That sure hit the spot. Now that I'll be alone throughout the rest of my life unless I come across other princesses. But I'll end up devouring them and therefore ultimately live alone by myself. It is also such a shame that none of the good times I've had with my cousin are making me regret my own actions and her death. Normally I would or should weep over such an occasion. Sure does suck lacking a conscience. Time to go emo, hey Shadow can I borrow your gun?"

The end.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now don't get me wrong. The idea of Peach eating Daisy is quite sexually exciting for me, but once digestion gets involved especially when it isn't explained, I get completely turned off.

Aren't you being a LITTLE hard on the guy? The Mario universe doesn't make sense by default, really... so trying to find logic within the 1-dimensional characters arguably isn't the most productive thing in the world.

In addition, many vore stories are just there for the sexual stimulation that you yourself said you enjoyed.

They're "fun," not Shakespearian-level literature. You made many good points for if the story had intended to be really serious, however I think you're looking for it in the wrong spots.

It's Mario and vore... logic does not apply here :P

As for this thread, I searched my stash and came up with nothing, sorry folks >.O

I haven't checked deviantart in a while though. I'll check there later tonight if I get around to it.
*BLAM!*

*Reloads*

Any questions?
Hagglesmite
Advanced Vorarephile

Location: Under the rock next to the giant mansion down the street.

Postby Jacquelope » Mon Dec 01, 2008 12:56 am

Hagglesmite wrote:Aren't you being a LITTLE hard on the guy?

Oh for God's sake, Darkseid was really railing on the guy who did the Bulma/DBZ vore cartoon in another (adjacent, at the moment) softvore thread not even a couple of hours ago. He posted this long winded spiel about how the cartoon was a horrible story and it was inaccurate and so on.

I wish Eka would give guys like this a whack on the head. This is the kind of guy who runs off artists with his nitpicking.

I just want to say to Tetsusaiga that Darkseid totally stands alone and please don't feel discouraged.
Experiment: Will a grenade kill a giant naga by exploding in its belly?
Test #1: Inconclusive. Grenade exploded in naga''s mouth.
Test #2: Inconclusive. Grenade exploded in naga's throat.
Further tests delayed until another live specimen can be acquired.
Jacquelope
???

Re:

Postby Rashin » Mon Dec 01, 2008 8:44 am

I'd also like to point out one small fact that Jacquelope missed here....

"You just DEHUMANIZED Peach"

Seriously... If Peach was ever a HUMAN, someone slap me here. as far as i know, she's a FICTIONAL character.. Or does the fact that one low life dipshit who thinks he can critique everyone's work even though he's never submitted a thing to our community's words mean that she WAS infact human, and has now been deglorified of such a status because a vore story was written about her?

this guyneeds to be tackled head on, and told to watch hs mouth, that's the worst peice of garbage i've ever rea on tis (normally) perfectly happy community, and people like him need to learn some freaking manners before posting such horrible things.

Rashin~
~(You're As Hardcore As A Fluffy Bunny)~

~Feel Free To Check Out My DeviantART Account: www.assassin-sylk.deviantart.com ~

- My Vore Art On Aryion: http://aryion.com/modules.php?name=Foru ... ic&t=10632 -
Rashin
---

Postby HeroSoulSword » Mon Dec 01, 2008 9:43 am

Jacquelope wrote:
Hagglesmite wrote:Aren't you being a LITTLE hard on the guy?

Oh for God's sake, Darkseid was really railing on the guy who did the Bulma/DBZ vore cartoon in another (adjacent, at the moment) softvore thread not even a couple of hours ago. He posted this long winded spiel about how the cartoon was a horrible story and it was inaccurate and so on.

I wish Eka would give guys like this a whack on the head. This is the kind of guy who runs off artists with his nitpicking.

I just want to say to Tetsusaiga that Darkseid totally stands alone and please don't feel discouraged.

O_o Sheesh. Didn't think my writing would cause such a problem. I'll admit, I'm an amature writer; I only really write to relieve stress (that and to channel my overly-active imagination somewhere where it'll not make my head explode). But I've seen this guy before. Didn't Eka tell him off for "labeling" people a while back on another thread? I believe it was the mother vore thread, and she really lashed out. So, after seeing that, I know what to watch out for. But sheesh, get it together, this is a fantasy, it's all in your head. I barely know the characters of SMB; the only ones I really know are Peach and Bowser, so I did my best.

And Rashin, thank you. Peach IS a fictional character, and, even though I've barely played the games, I know how flat that world is. I mean, if Peach is so human, how come mushrooms and turnips make her grow instantly and gain powers? Peach is probably my favorite Mario character, and I'm tired of seeing her prey. When a princess falls into MY hands, prepare for predatory powers.

So, in short, yes, I'm quite offended that this... person... would read between the lines and rewrite it the way it was never intended to be. Aparently this guy doesn't know the difference between a fantasy fettish and real life. And I thank Rashin, Jacquelope, and Hagglesmite for backing me up. Usually, I'm not offended with my work, but this was a low-blow. I hope Eka gives you an earful, since you just don't seem to be able to stop labling people and giving them a hard time.

Oh, and one more thing... this... is... a... STORY!!! It's a STORY that is connected to a FANTASY FETTISH on a FICTIONAL CHARACTER that I just happen to like!!! So, a word of advice... BACK OFF, GODDAMMIT!!!

(That will be my first internet outburst in over a year. You'll never hear me do that again...) -_-;
I apply Felix's law: "Smile, tomorrow could be worse."
HeroSoulSword
I can think of something else

Location: Doing something heroic... if I can find anything needing it

Postby Reaverbot » Mon Dec 01, 2008 2:36 pm

Teary-eyed declaration of artistic integrity mode initiated
Commence tears

No, really, think of what you're doing for a second. He's giving the guy critique

cri⋅tique
   /krɪˈtik/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [kri-teek] Show IPA Pronunciation
noun, verb, -tiqued, -ti⋅quing.
–noun
1. an article or essay criticizing a literary or other work; detailed evaluation; review.
2. a criticism or critical comment on some problem, subject, etc.
3. the art or practice of criticism.
–verb (used with object)
4. to review or analyze critically.
Origin:
1695–1705; < F < Gk kritik the art of criticism, n. use of fem. of kritikós critical, skilled in judging; r. critic

There is no rule against critique. There are rules dealing with personal attacks, but that was not a personal attack, as he did not insult the author's person. That is when critique crosses the line. Of course, following his legitimate post, people started breaking the rules about personal attacks.

You guys wouldn't think twice when you see a vicious review of
Catwoman or House of the Dead, nor would you blink if Daikitana or Big Rigs got reamed. So why are you panicking because this guy posted his opinion?Because it's on the subject of something you like. Stop chirping like monkies in a cage and tossing rocks at him, because the only people breaking rules are the ones calling him names and physically threatening him.
Reaverbot
Advanced Vorarephile

Re:

Postby Jacquelope » Mon Dec 01, 2008 2:40 pm

Yeah, he's giving a critique in much the same way that Sweeney Todd gives haircuts.
Experiment: Will a grenade kill a giant naga by exploding in its belly?
Test #1: Inconclusive. Grenade exploded in naga''s mouth.
Test #2: Inconclusive. Grenade exploded in naga's throat.
Further tests delayed until another live specimen can be acquired.
Jacquelope
???

Re:

Postby Reaverbot » Mon Dec 01, 2008 3:03 pm

Jacquelope wrote:Yeah, he's giving a critique in much the same way that Sweeney Todd gives haircuts.

Avoid a career in journalism. Or, for that matter, writing. Wait, let's go ahead and say avoid a career in free thinking. No, no, any sort of decision making. Because if the only way you can express your feelings about something is in a nice, flowery method, you're not fit for much.

Guess what? When mommy said "if you can't say something nice don't say anything at all," she was wrong. People have different ways of expressing themselves... You know what we do on a message board? And they don't have to opt to submit to your standards, nor do they have to submit to the standards of the author. As long as they don't take it beyond an acceptable point, they are doing nothing wrong. And if you really can't get it through your head that that type of criticism is totally natural, how are the people like you who replied to Darkseid in this topic any better? "Low life dipshit" was the one that caught my eye the most, I believe.

And finally, a not to the author:
You're putting these stories up on the internet, people will read them. Unfortunately, people don't always take enjoyment in what they read. Some people take certain things out pieces that others can't begin to concieve. Human nature drives us to let out feelings rather than holding them in, utilizing different methods... Writing stories for example.
if you can't accept criticism as a tool to use for improvement of your work, look at it this way: there's no reason to be offended over someone not liking your work, because you are -not- your work. Artists make things things because they enjoy them, not because they're trying to appease everyone. Do you think everyone in the world immediately appreciated Da Vinci or Crespi? Even now, some people surely don't care for them. But that makes them no less great. And this person disliking your story makes you no less great.
Reaverbot
Advanced Vorarephile

Re:

Postby HeroSoulSword » Mon Dec 01, 2008 3:28 pm

Reaverbot wrote:
Jacquelope wrote:Yeah, he's giving a critique in much the same way that Sweeney Todd gives haircuts.

Avoid a career in journalism. Or, for that matter, writing. Wait, let's go ahead and say avoid a career in free thinking. No, no, any sort of decision making. Because if the only way you can express your feelings about something is in a nice, flowery method, you're not fit for much.

Guess what? When mommy said "if you can't say something nice don't say anything at all," she was wrong. People have different ways of expressing themselves... You know what we do on a message board? And they don't have to opt to submit to your standards, nor do they have to submit to the standards of the author. As long as they don't take it beyond an acceptable point, they are doing nothing wrong. And if you really can't get it through your head that that type of criticism is totally natural, how are the people like you who replied to Darkseid in this topic any better? "Low life dipshit" was the one that caught my eye the most, I believe.

And finally, a not to the author:
You're putting these stories up on the internet, people will read them. Unfortunately, people don't always take enjoyment in what they read. Some people take certain things out pieces that others can't begin to concieve. Human nature drives us to let out feelings rather than holding them in, utilizing different methods... Writing stories for example.
if you can't accept criticism as a tool to use for improvement of your work, look at it this way: there's no reason to be offended over someone not liking your work, because you are -not- your work. Artists make things things because they enjoy them, not because they're trying to appease everyone. Do you think everyone in the world immediately appreciated Da Vinci or Crespi? Even now, some people surely don't care for them. But that makes them no less great. And this person disliking your story makes you no less great.

I don't mind criticism, and I'm used to this kind of thing. The thing that annoys me is that this story was meant to be enjoyed, not turned inside-out. It's not the comment that is the problem, but the fact that this person seems to have a habit with giving people labels and causing much in the way of conflict. The reason why I wrote this story is because I wanted to have fun, and I've gotten a lot of nice comments out of it. What I don't like is this guy took it too literally. I'm no pro, and I'm not going to take a career in writing (I'm more interested in cryptozoology). I said it earlier, I'm an amature, and I write for fun and stress relief. I can handle this kind of thing, usually, but not when they've dismantled my hard work and looked in-between the lines at things I never even intended to be there.

So, in short, Reaverbot is partly correct. It is criticism, and I do appriciate it. But what I don't appriciate is the way he's using it. I know everyone has their views, I respect that. But what I don't respect is when someone abuses that by either taking it WAY too literally, or goes out of their way to find details or ideas that weren't even in the story to begin with and pick at them. As I said earlier, this is a fantasy story with a fictional character in a situation involving a fantasy fettish. Fantasy doesn't have to be taken seriously. It's make-believe; a world where anything goes. If he can't seperate the boundries, then why bother being here? That's all there is to it. Now... can we PLEASE get back on topic? Thank you.
I apply Felix's law: "Smile, tomorrow could be worse."
HeroSoulSword
I can think of something else

Location: Doing something heroic... if I can find anything needing it

Re:

Postby Eka » Mon Dec 01, 2008 4:08 pm

Tetsusaiga wrote:What he just said

Pretty much head on.

Now Darkseid and Reaverbot, try and see if you can make sense out of what he said and move on. If it doesn't make sense to you, come talk to me.

About the name calling, this is largely off topic, I will be talking to you guys as well. Please cut those out in the future. Remain polite at all time is necessary.

Next time if you requires mod involvement, give any mods whom seem to be online a pm. Asking for it in the forum thread is pretty much completely useless. I certainly do not read everything
Eka
Administrator

Postby kayyzee » Mon Dec 08, 2008 5:19 am

here is another =D
Attachments
8014.jpeg
kayyzee
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Softvore