Sarlacc anatomy!

Soft vore uploads goes here
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Re: Sarlacc anatomy!

Postby Canace » Sat Nov 01, 2008 12:40 am

Are we all forgetting that it's Boba Freakin' Fett? He's up there with Chuck Norris, Bruce Lee, and the Terminator.
Canace
Somewhat familiar

Postby Dinohunter » Sat Nov 01, 2008 12:53 am

I always wondered what the Sarlacc looked like under the sand. Very nice and Thanks for posting!
Dinohunter
New to the forum

Postby Firon » Sat Nov 01, 2008 1:22 am

is there a larger picture for the kyrat?

I can't read the text
Firon
---

Postby Gentle_Grounds » Sat Nov 01, 2008 8:57 pm

Firon wrote:is there a larger picture for the kyrat?

I can't read the text

Not that I know of. Maybe you can google it.
Gentle_Grounds

Postby B_Sting » Sat Nov 01, 2008 10:28 pm

Awesome find, thnx for sharing with us :D
B_Sting
New to the forum

Postby Mech610 » Wed Nov 19, 2008 4:00 am

I hate sounding like a nerd, but I know WAAAAY too much about Star Wars.

WARNING! Spoiler alert! If your a fan of the Star Wars novels but haven't read as far as the Yuuzhan Vong series yet, I would advise you do not read what I have written below!

----------------------------------------------------

The way Boba Fett escaped the Sarlaac is actually quite the interesting little adventure. See, Sarlaac's have multiple stomachs. Because they spend they're entire lives buried in sand ((After their larval stage)) they developed powers of mind reading, effectively making Sarlaac, Force Sensitive creatures. However, this mind reading requires that they devour the creature first. Creatures they deem intelligent or cunning enough are sent to what they call "The Brain Stomach" there, they are trapped, but instead of being digested, their brain waves become part of the Sarlaac's compound intelligence. Other creatures are sent to that 1000 years of digestion badness. Boba Fett, being of course Boba Fett was sent to the Brain Stomach. There he was able to even communicate with the original being that the Sarlaac we see there swallowed, a Force Sensitive named Susejo.

Many thousands of years ago, Susejo was swallowed by the still young Sarlaac, but he too was an intelligent one and was placed in the Brain Stomach. However, he was also cunning and sly, as the Sarlaac attempted to add Susejo's consciousness to it's own, Susejo was able to overpower the Sarlaac's mind and, for lack of a better phrase, meld his mind with it, effectively becoming the Sarlaac.

Well his body was digested over time, but Susejo continued to exist, as the Sarlaac. When Boba Fett was swallowed, his mind wasn't just used to make the Sarlaac more intelligent, instead, Susejo ((Who had been a bounty hunter in life)) carried on numerous conversations with Fett, never once realizing that Fett was preparing his eventual escape.

He didn't however destroy his jet pack, he was able to repair it when the Sarlaac went to sleep ((Which it did when it felt no more food would be coming it's way that night)) and flew out. He then set about hunting down Han Solo and now Luke Skywalker. He eventually would track down Solo and the two would engage in another duel, ultimately ending with Boba Fett deciding that since no one was paying him to kill Solo now, it wasn't really worth his time, the two made peace and over the many years that followed, actually became something of friends ((If not with a certain level of hostility between them)), they respected one another. The last we saw of Boba Fett, he was going on 60, still a skilled bounty hunter, but growing ill under the effects of a disease that many clones faced, which was a form of cell degeneration. The last we saw him, he was off searching for a cure to the cell degeneration disease, and knowing Boba, he probably found one. He's also a grandfather now and a retired member of the New Mandalore council ((Since with the creation of the Clone Troopers, it effectively brought the Mandalorian species back from the brink of extinction, mostly because later the Kaminoans would start using more than one DNA donator to create Clone Troopers for the Empire after a failed uprising of the Jango Fett Clones. However, they still used exclusively Mandalorian DNA)).

------------------------------------------------

And there you have it, absolute proof of my nerdiness.
Mech610
Somewhat familiar

Re:

Postby Jacquelope » Wed Nov 19, 2008 12:39 pm

Holy shit on a shingle. There truly are horrors in Star Wars. Thanks for the info, Mech610, I need to turn on my lights now. And it's daytime. Hahah j/k
Experiment: Will a grenade kill a giant naga by exploding in its belly?
Test #1: Inconclusive. Grenade exploded in naga''s mouth.
Test #2: Inconclusive. Grenade exploded in naga's throat.
Further tests delayed until another live specimen can be acquired.
Jacquelope
???

Postby Strega » Wed Nov 19, 2008 10:56 pm

Canonically, Boba Fett is dead. Yes, dead, dead, dead. Lucas himself said "If I had known how popular he was I wouldn't have killed him off." It was Extended Universe authors who brought him back to life. Some of these authors have such a hysterical fangirlish love of the character that he becomes really annoying to read about. But luckily, their work is little more than fanfic.

Because he's DEAD, DEAD, DEAD.

/yes, said fangirl authors do irritate me.
Strega
hungry woozle

Postby Mech610 » Thu Nov 20, 2008 1:27 am

The fact of the matter is that Lucas' personal vision ended when Return of the Jedi did and when he gave it up to outside authors to continue the story of Star Wars with the EU. If you look at it this way, then it means it's up for each fan to decide for themselves. I choose to see much of the EU as canon personally, mostly for the Yuuzhan Vong and the Dark Nest series. If you don't see any of the EU as canon then clearly you feel that the entire universe burst into being with the Blockade of Naboo and then disappeared with the Battle of Endor ((If you look at the fictional chronological order)). But then again, it is of course fiction and it's up to each fan to decide for themselves.

I prefer to think that Boba Fett is alive, and I'm right, because that's how I see the universe. You prefer to think he's dead because that's how you see the universe. And that's simply that.
Mech610
Somewhat familiar

Postby French_snack » Thu Nov 20, 2008 4:11 am

Strega wrote:Canonically, Boba Fett is dead. Yes, dead, dead, dead. Lucas himself said "If I had known how popular he was I wouldn't have killed him off." It was Extended Universe authors who brought him back to life. Some of these authors have such a hysterical fangirlish love of the character that he becomes really annoying to read about. But luckily, their work is little more than fanfic.

Wrong. Every officially approved Star Wars novel (and short story) is considered part of official canon.

That's the difference between Star Wars and Star Trek. Star Wars novels are canon; Star Trek novels are not.

Sorry, but according to official canon, Fett survived the sarlacc.
My short stories (210 so far, 211th coming when I have time to write it):
http://aryion.com/g3/showgallery.php?id=161506
French_snack
???

Postby Starkiller500 » Fri Oct 16, 2009 9:39 pm

Demihunger wrote:Well in Star Wars: Force Unleashed they had the Mega Sarlacc on Felucia an you had to get inside it.

I played that game, that sarlacc was so fuckin huge it took up most of the planet's surface. The teeth part however seems a bit useless cuz it's small victums can just walk around them, maybe the teeth just has a effect on larger prey, like flying creatures or rancors. It's tentacles however will/can squish ya flat.
Starkiller500

Previous

Return to Softvore