M/F Vore

Soft vore uploads goes here
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Re: M/F Vore

Postby MidnightRose » Mon Sep 01, 2014 7:11 pm

Not directly related, but I thought it would be worth mentioning.

In TheFineBro's video Youtubers React to K-pop #2, one of the music videos they show consists of the all-female band members pretending to be sushi. Two of the male Youtubers comment on them as follows:

Guy 1: I haven't eaten, so my stomach's rumbling now.
Guy 2: I would eat them.

Their reactions can be seen here starting at 6:05. The music video itself doesn't contain vore, sadly.
MidnightRose
Vampric Homunculus

Postby LilianiMirx » Mon Sep 01, 2014 7:15 pm

chaso07 wrote:upload all of that if you could

I'll just upload the rest of the scene.
Page 23:
Page 23.png

Next issue, page 5 to 7:
#5 out of 5 Page 5.png

#5 out of 5 Page 6.png

#5 out of 5 Page 7.png
LilianiMirx
Participator

Postby naga07 » Mon Sep 01, 2014 7:17 pm

thanx

LilianiMirx wrote:
chaso07 wrote:upload all of that if you could

I'll just upload the rest of the scene.
Page 23:
Page 23.png

Next issue, page 5 to 7:
#5 out of 5 Page 5.png

#5 out of 5 Page 6.png

#5 out of 5 Page 7.png
ImageImageImageImage
naga07
???

Postby LilianiMirx » Mon Sep 01, 2014 7:20 pm

(continued)

page 8 - 10:
#5 out of 5 Page 8.png

#5 out of 5 Page 9.png

#5 out of 5 Page 10.png

And for fun I decided to leave Spider Man fans with a little something:
Peter skinning himself.jpg
LilianiMirx
Participator

Postby Ka-Atis » Tue Sep 02, 2014 4:59 pm

LilianiMirx wrote:I'll just upload the rest of the scene.

oh dear, that comic looks like something right from this very place... so many vore tropes in one go. XD
Now I eat you!}- >:-(.. ____ D: -{no.. nooo..
Ka-Atis
yum, slurp, and/or drool

Postby Moebius » Thu Sep 04, 2014 1:00 am

Oh, a little something I did some time ago! :gulp:
http://aryion.com/g4/view/275625
Moebius
Participator

Postby Dragonic_Wolf » Mon Sep 08, 2014 5:36 am

MidnightRose wrote:Not directly related, but I thought it would be worth mentioning.

In TheFineBro's video Youtubers React to K-pop #2, one of the music videos they show consists of the all-female band members pretending to be sushi. Two of the male Youtubers comment on them as follows:

Guy 1: I haven't eaten, so my stomach's rumbling now.
Guy 2: I would eat them.

Their reactions can be seen here starting at 6:05. The music video itself doesn't contain vore, sadly.

Sometimes just knowing that there are men out there that think that way is very satisfying.
Dragonic_Wolf
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby peypeypeypey » Mon Sep 08, 2014 6:47 pm

So, I put up a story about the Lizard from the Amazing Spiderman movie eating Gwen Stacy that I had written almost all of a few years back, but for some reason forgot to publish. If you're interested, here's the link: http://aryion.com/g4/view/276160
peypeypeypey
Somewhat familiar

Postby MidnightRose » Mon Sep 15, 2014 5:07 pm

Tongueplay of Xiao and the fake Dark Genie from Dark Cloud. NSFW.
Spoiler: show
MidnightRose
Vampric Homunculus

Postby Kamelagram » Mon Sep 15, 2014 7:54 pm

MidnightRose wrote:Tongueplay of Xiao and the fake Dark Genie from Dark Cloud. NSFW.

Oh my, that is just...

To be honest, I was always preferred Ruby as the damsel in distress in that game. Something in my mind always saw little Xiao as too adorable/innocent to do anything to...

But this makes me reconsider that a bit... Mmmm...
Beautiful prey,
squirms in my agony,
fuel for my lust.

It's a poor excuse for a haiku, but still one of the better things I have written. XD
Kamelagram
Participator

Postby ishbish » Sun Sep 21, 2014 12:14 pm

NSFW
Last edited by ishbish on Sun Sep 21, 2014 12:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ishbish
Somewhat familiar

Postby ishbish » Sun Sep 21, 2014 12:16 pm

NSFW
Last edited by ishbish on Sun Sep 21, 2014 12:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ishbish
Somewhat familiar

Postby ishbish » Sun Sep 21, 2014 12:18 pm

ishbish
Somewhat familiar

Postby ishbish » Sun Sep 21, 2014 12:24 pm

NSFW
ishbish
Somewhat familiar

Postby ishbish » Sun Sep 21, 2014 12:28 pm

Sexual Conquest - Written by Mr. Hippo (M/F Anal Vore & Scat)

Melanie was so excited to find out that her husband had been selected to try out the new injection of Masoline. A new sexual stimulant designed to increase the size of a man's penis so he could satisfy his woman's needs.

The first night was almost magical as Mitch had injected himself with the drug and waited for the results. Not ten minutes after he injected it into his blood stream she saw that he was ready to get it on with her. Upon insertion Melanie could feel his rod growing larger and thicker inside of her causing her to feel an orgasm unlike any other. His sexual appetite had grown too and he could keep going longer and harder. The next few weeks were absolutely orgasmic as it seemed whenever Rob got home from work he was ready to bed her and get her off like nothing before.

It was one month later that Melanie along with the other wives of the men who took the injections began seeing startling results. The men were becoming more aggressive with them almost forcing them into sex even when they weren't ready.The men also seemed to be growing in more ways than one as their bodies increased in size causing them to hurt their women when they got sexually aroused. There had been a report of a woman having her ribs cracked due to her husband's increased libido and size. The men were growing stronger and bigger and soon reached over 9 feet tall making their penis's seem like huge beams of steel in the women's snatch's.

There were legal lawsuits being taken against the drug company to force them to halt production and distribution on the harmful drug. The drug company was forced to settle with the plantiffs and paid them a large amount of money to keep them quiet. The second issue came as the men who had taken the drug had begun to crave it and threatened to sue if they were denied the drug they had become addicted to it. The company decided to keep their names clear they would have to adhere to the wishes of the men. They purchased large amounts of land in Montana and moved the couples of the drug users to a large community with houses built to the size of the men's growing forms.

As the men continued to grow their dominance over their women grew along with them. Soon the men reached over 20 feet tall and their women now only came up to right above their ankles. The women looked on in fear as they were locked into a community of growing men who began to make them feel like insects at their feet. The women continued to look smaller and smaller next to their men as the size difference widened.

Melanie would find herself standing next to her growing husband and felt weaker and punier with each passing day. She would cringe as Mitch would inject himself with more and more of the serum each passing week. She saw his body increase to a larger size while her's remained the same. Her life was changing dramatically as Mitch would become more and more domineering with each bout of growth he had. To his perspective she was looking more and more pathetic with each passing day.

The attitude of the men towards their women got more and more diluted with their increasing power. Two weeks ago a young woman was laying next to her husband of 4 years and was almost crushed to death when he rolled over in bed almost crushing her with his muscular buttocks. Luckily for the young woman she was landed on between his massive asshole. The fifty foot man couldn't even feel his wife's struggles as she was forced between his massive ass. She was pulled into his anus and was forced to breathe in the toxic fumes of his ass. The man got up in the middle of the night oblivious to the location of his wife. He had gotten up to take a midnight dump,not knowing that his wife was currently in harms way. He walked into the bathroom and could feel something that felt like a pebble in his asshole. It was lodged in there pretty good and he was determined to push it out. He walked into the bathroom and sat onto the cold porcelien toilet. The cold seat caused the skin on his ass to get goosebumps. The young man strained and grunted as he began to push out the contents of his bowels. After he had finished dropping out the last of his smelly drop he reached for some toilet paper and looked into the bowl to admire his work.

As he looked into the bowl his face contorted in shock as he saw the shit stained form of his wife down amongst his waste. He took a piece of toilet paper and retrieved the shivering stinky little woman. "Hey how did you get down there? Never mind the answer to that question if you like my ass so much you can just stay there and clean me good."

The young woman looked on in fear as she saw his massive hands move around to his back and lower her into his shit stained anus. She winced at the smell and was shoved straight into his dirty ass and commanded to lick it clean. The giant man grunted in pleasure as he could feel her feeble attempts at escaping his ass. He clenched his ass cheeks together threatining to crush her until she did as he commanded.

More and more women were being used in similar situations like these and their husbands had come up with a new rule for the community. Women were no longer allowed to walk the streets by themselves due to the threat of accidentally being trampled by a massive foot of a man's uncaring foot.

Melanie herself was finding that Mitch would never allow her to go anywhere without him. She was forced to stay on his foot and lick it clean or clean and simulate other parts of his massive body. She was trapped between his sweaty toes one day when she felt him get larger around her. His toes were actually doubling in size causing her to get smaller and smaller between his toes.

Mitch had taken anther injection and relished in the feeling of his tiny wife in between his nasty toes. One day Mitch was sitting on the couch and looked over to his tiny wife on his lap and couldn't help but look at her little tits and ass being surrounded by his massive penis utterly dwarfing her. He was now over 100 feet tall and his wife looked more like and ant next to him.

That night Mitch had taken his wife upstairs and walked into his bedroom which showed no trace of a woman's touch. He sat her down on the foot of the bed and began to tear off his white underwear revealing his large muscular perfect ass to his wife. Melanie could only look on in awe at the size of his perfect ass and wanted to touch it. Melanie raised her hands like a baby would for their bottle and started getting wet. Mitch turned around and looked down at his wife begging to touch his perfect ass.

"What makes you think you are worthy of touching my ass?"he boomed

Melanie just stood up and continued whimpering for his ass.She saw the glistening sweat beads large enough to drown her dropping off his ass cheeks. Mitch looked down at this pathetic excuse for a wife and began to lower his huge muscular ass down towards her. Melanie could feel the large sweaty ass coming down on her. She looked up at his canyon sized crack and shuddered at how deep it must go. In slow motion Mitch continued lowering his ass down to his once equal sized ass. Mitch was now over 100 feet tall and felt like a God compared to her insignificant form. Mitch stopped lowering his ass and reached over to his nightstand and pulled out another syringe to inject into himself. He wanted to become bigger and more powerful.

Melanie who was lost in a state of sexual bliss only stared up in time to see him inject the needle into his perfect ass. Melanie looked up in fear and ecstasy as she knew what was about to happen. She looked up slack jawed and could already sense his body getting bigger above her. His skin started to make a sickening stretching noise as he started to get larger and larger. Mitch looked down at his ant like wife and noticed her and the room getting smaller and smaller. He felt the sensation of his muscles being charged and his form growing more powerful.

The growth had started to slow down as Melanie saw her husbands now island sized asscheeks swell even more. The scent of his body had gotten stronger with his size and she could smell the pungence of his unwashed ass. He had gotten so large now that his asshole now looked like a huge black hole ready to smother her. Just then Melanie saw Mitch lower himself down once more causing his smell to grow overbearing. As Mitch finished sitting his huge ass over his wife he started to smother her little body out of sight. His huge ass settled down on the bed causing it to conform to his body and pop Melanie several feet int the air. With a plump she was sealed inside his asshole not knowing when he would let her out. She was okay with this and began to lick the inside of his ass hoping he could feel her.....
ishbish
Somewhat familiar

Postby ishbish » Mon Sep 22, 2014 1:06 pm

ishbish
Somewhat familiar

Postby Emi » Wed Sep 24, 2014 10:42 am

Have a nice day!:)
Attachments
Vitay_Eshley_Chomp001.jpg
ImageImage
Emi
???

Postby nephilim » Sun Sep 28, 2014 2:17 pm

Who drew this? Is it Reno? It looks vaguely like his style.
600k views - Click the banner for my production studio
Read The Stories Before They're Stubbed
Vore-Kink. Size-Kink. Legend & Lore
nephilim
???

Postby nephilim » Sun Sep 28, 2014 2:20 pm

And the saga continues...
9/28/2014
Next chapter in Devil's Back Bone is up.
It can be found here: http://aryion.com/g4/view/277266
Teaser:
It had been perfectly round.

Green. Lustrous.

It had been as beautiful as it was deceptive; its sheer perfection the testament to its artifice: that something so symmetrical, so flawless could only be crafted at the hand of Man.

But whether the realistic artwork had been a mockery (an irony unto itself, recreating the mundane), or an insult to nature (proving that man could create something infinitely more flawless) -- she had never been able to decide. Even to this day, to this very moment, she had never been able to draw a conclusion.

But what she did know (and she knew it well) was that it had been wrested from its noble perch, taken from its realm of artifice, only to be transferred to an even more duplicitous master, and that he had produced it in his upended hand, biting soundly into its perfect body.

The body belonging to the apple with the perfect, vividly green plastic skin and the solidly constructed lead interior.
His teeth had sunk into it as though it were crafted of butter. And now, its likeness materialized before her eyes, shifting and dancing, superimposing itself upon her field of vision. If only she could reach out her hand and touch it…
And partner to it, was a mosaic of rich ruby colors: the upended fruit basket, tipping over, spilling more and more fruit. Spilling, spilling, spilling glorious shades of red.

And why had there been a most-sour feeling churning in her stomach when she had watched him sink his teeth into --

My darling, Vittesh said with effortless panache When you smile it melts me. How you glow with an inner life. It is a rare treat to see you painted so artfully; the blush contouring the apple of your cheek

Pain. Exquisite, blinding pain.

Why... how... her brain clattered inside her skull, shrieking. Oh God.

White, sharp -- teeth – sinking right into...
600k views - Click the banner for my production studio
Read The Stories Before They're Stubbed
Vore-Kink. Size-Kink. Legend & Lore
nephilim
???

Postby ishbish » Mon Sep 29, 2014 1:28 am

ishbish
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Softvore