Into The Amazon - Snake vore animation

Soft vore uploads goes here
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Re: Into The Amazon - Snake vore animation

Postby orca13 » Sun Oct 31, 2010 8:02 pm

Veoh.com isn't working on my pc, can someone upload it on YouTube?
orca13
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby temporos » Sun Oct 31, 2010 8:42 pm

orca13 wrote:Veoh.com isn't working on my pc, can someone upload it on YouTube?

No. That would be an infringement of the artist's copyright and a violation of YouTube's AUP.
템포로스
temporos
Participator

Postby RaYzoR » Wed Nov 03, 2010 11:19 pm

This is John of Voreville. Ryan's "Into the Amazon" is FREE for the public. It was created for our 2009 Vore Animation Contests. YouTube is the one who banned it. Not us. We will re-post it in our samples gallery for you all to enjoy. :)
RaYzoR
Been posting for a bit

Postby temporos » Thu Nov 04, 2010 1:22 am

RaYzoR wrote:This is John of Voreville. Ryan's "Into the Amazon" is FREE for the public. It was created for our 2009 Vore Animation Contests. YouTube is the one who banned it. Not us. We will re-post it in our samples gallery for you all to enjoy. :)

I stand corrected. :) Hey, are you guys planning a second DVD any time soon?
템포로스
temporos
Participator

Postby RaYzoR » Thu Nov 04, 2010 1:43 am

Hey there, probably not until we get all our new animation line up and vore videos with our new model Adriana done and that won't be for maybe another year. Then and only then will we make DVD #2 because it's got to be better than the first DVD! :-D
RaYzoR
Been posting for a bit

Postby Kinguard » Fri Nov 19, 2010 5:08 pm

vorevilles snake animations are nice but so fast and the snake is too big.. thier snakes gulp down girls in 2-3 secs.. not so realistic.. at least real snakes dont do that .. but the amazon aniamtions was rly great work..

i tried to combine them and made my "nothing left behind" series.. still i got problems about human emotion speeds.. but i think i handled others..

i wanted to join voreville animation team but they gentilly rejeceted me, i think they didnt check my youtube galery even.. they said they are full now.. voreville stuff makes animations 2-3 per year?.. heh i can make one in one week.. i am happy now anyway, i dont like to work someone.. :)
Kinguard
Been posting for a bit

Postby orca13 » Fri Nov 19, 2010 8:13 pm

It would be cool to see a orca animation like this! I wonder if there are any on YouTube.
orca13
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby temporos » Sat Nov 20, 2010 3:50 pm

Their loss, Kinguard. You'd be a valuable asset to the VV team.
템포로스
temporos
Participator

Postby mutt43 » Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:27 pm

heya Razor
this is CM Walters..you know Serpent society book series
you guys rock at Voreville and glad to see you put that back up
as samples!

very cool!
my website: http://cmwalters.deviantart.com

C.M. Walters short stories
mutt43
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Poshpit » Wed Jan 05, 2011 2:03 pm

Could anyone post a new download link for this video, please? I've been looking for it for months and months but can't find it anywhere else other than sites that require me to pay for 'membership' to download. I tried sharebee, but I do not have access to a mobile phone. Thanks.
Poshpit
New to the forum

Postby Staple » Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:29 pm

Here's a link that should work:
http://www.badongo.com/vid/1632481
Staple
Somewhat familiar

Postby RaYzoR » Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:22 pm

Kinguard,

This is John, we're not sure exactly how you got the impression that we "rejected" you???

What email did you write to? What person did you speak to about this??? I do not recall ever speaking or hearing about you.

We're ALWAYS opened for new artists, we just can't PAY artists as much as most artists demand.

In the future, please contact me John, directly if you have any interest in joining our team. We have had a lot of changes over the past year.

Thanks

- John
RaYzoR
Been posting for a bit

Postby Bkpaints » Tue May 28, 2013 2:03 am

Is there a version somewhere that shows the snake constricting her? one with the full swallowing sequence?? would love to see it. have been searching for years for decent realistic snake vote and this is the closest I have come.. if I could find the full version I think my search would finally be over. I used to own snakes and always found it fascinating how they constrict and eat. throw in a woman and well... what more could I want??? please let me know!!
Bkpaints
New to the forum

Postby Firon » Tue May 28, 2013 2:26 am

Bkpaints wrote:Is there a version somewhere that shows the snake constricting her? one with the full swallowing sequence?? would love to see it. have been searching for years for decent realistic snake vote and this is the closest I have come.. if I could find the full version I think my search would finally be over. I used to own snakes and always found it fascinating how they constrict and eat. throw in a woman and well... what more could I want??? please let me know!!

oh look someone else that can't read post dates

we don't like necro posting here without good reason
Firon
---

Postby Deletedn4388stg » Tue May 28, 2013 11:09 am

the only other version that exists shows her getting captured and sacrificed to the snake where a priest dude transforms and lunges at her followed by a quick cut to the original scene. It is pretty awesome, but is only available at voreville for its members
Deletedn4388stg
Participator

Postby Bkpaints » Tue May 28, 2013 9:14 pm

firon apparently your brain is only partly functioning. dates mean nothing. people still read and even post in response to older forum posts. obviously or you wouldn't have. think before typing. you won't look as stupid. as for necro posts, who said anything about necro? its called SNUFF. again... get your shit straight.. obviously she is dead. she was alive, now is dead. scuse the hell outta me for wanting to see what is in between. ain't gonna have some retard play window warrior thru a computer acting high and mighty against me. you can be all Mr badass but until you knock on my door, you ain't shit. next time keep your comments to yourself. who said that the clip would be here? maybe if said clip existed it would be somewhere else they could link to? don't tell me death scenes aren't posted here. I have seen quite a few already. yet again. not thinking before you type.
Bkpaints
New to the forum

Postby Bkpaints » Tue May 28, 2013 9:16 pm

and thank you MegaManWE for letting me know. bummer but at least now I can stop looking. know of any that actually show constriction?
Bkpaints
New to the forum

Postby oldman40k2003 » Thu May 30, 2013 4:53 am

Bkpaints wrote:firon apparently your brain is only partly functioning. dates mean nothing. people still read and even post in response to older forum posts. obviously or you wouldn't have. think before typing. you won't look as stupid. as for necro posts, who said anything about necro? its called SNUFF. again... get your shit straight.. obviously she is dead. she was alive, now is dead. scuse the hell outta me for wanting to see what is in between. ain't gonna have some retard play window warrior thru a computer acting high and mighty against me. you can be all Mr badass but until you knock on my door, you ain't shit. next time keep your comments to yourself. who said that the clip would be here? maybe if said clip existed it would be somewhere else they could link to? don't tell me death scenes aren't posted here. I have seen quite a few already. yet again. not thinking before you type.

Did we... did we finally manage to attract a forum troll?

Sweet, now we can have a forum mascot!

(That last bit is scarcasm, for reference)
Eye see you.
oldman40k2003
Vorefinder

Postby Firon » Thu May 30, 2013 5:22 am

Bkpaints wrote:firon apparently your brain is only partly functioning. dates mean nothing. people still read and even post in response to older forum posts. obviously or you wouldn't have. think before typing. you won't look as stupid. as for necro posts, who said anything about necro? its called SNUFF. again... get your shit straight.. obviously she is dead. she was alive, now is dead. scuse the hell outta me for wanting to see what is in between. ain't gonna have some retard play window warrior thru a computer acting high and mighty against me. you can be all Mr badass but until you knock on my door, you ain't shit. next time keep your comments to yourself. who said that the clip would be here? maybe if said clip existed it would be somewhere else they could link to? don't tell me death scenes aren't posted here. I have seen quite a few already. yet again. not thinking before you type.

*claps hands gleefully* we have a retard
Firon
---

Postby Leita » Thu May 30, 2013 11:51 am

Firon wrote:

*claps hands gleefully* we have a retard

When did Eka's get so aggressive?
Leita
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Softvore