Vore in cartoons / movies where the predator wins

Soft vore uploads goes here
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Re: Vore in cartoons / movies where the predator wins

Postby Strega » Thu May 22, 2014 8:00 pm

http://s160.photobucket.com/user/Strega ... e.mp4.html

The tanuki pencil animation with child vore that used to be on YouTube. Sho Jo Ji is very hungry, and will eat just about anything. Including kids.
Strega
hungry woozle

Postby Amnael » Thu May 22, 2014 11:56 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOwnCsPl1wI would that count too ? Father of the pride the lion eats a bunny :P

Yes the Tax avery show has quite a lot of vore. At least in the stone age part the T-Rex´s gets quite a lot of noms that will stay in their belly ^^

The Movie Rio 2 has a big snake eating the big bad guy at the end suggesting he wont come out of there ~ You dont see the actual vore though...

In the Simpsons there are some Episodes with vore :P The one where Homer is king Kong and just keeps eating people. Also where he is a giant and i think willy and another guy make pancakes for him but dont get away fast enough and get eaten. Also Strangles the snake of Bart gets a bunny snack that dissolves while it hopes through the snake.

Thats all i remember for now ^^;
Amnael
Somewhat familiar

Postby Zurgare2000 » Thu May 29, 2014 3:00 pm

In MAD's chapter (cartoon network)
applejack i devour a child
Cap : My little PWNY

oggy and the cockroaches
chap Globulopolis
Though this cartoon in general contains many vore
¡Un saludo a todos los que entiendan esto!
I SEE YOU
Zurgare2000
New to the forum

Postby MrSinister1990 » Thu May 29, 2014 3:04 pm

Anymore with female preds?
MrSinister1990
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby omoi » Mon Jun 30, 2014 4:04 am

Hmm... There are several death scenes in the game Dragon's Lair that involve the protagonist becoming ensnared in tentacles, constricted, hungrily munched on by nasty dungeon beasties while still alive, swallowed by snakes, engulfed in slime (and subsequently becoming gobbled up by said slime), gobbled up by a dragon... entirely animated, of course! And the scenes themselves are pretty brief but fun to watch (animated by Don Bluth!)
omoi
New to the forum

Postby DragonPrey3200 » Sun May 24, 2015 8:27 pm

1. Loch ness monster swallows Elvis and then goes underwater in an episode of Eek the cat. I don't know much about the episode, but I think he doesn't get out.
http://www.shadowlordinc.com/tfclip.view?Clip.Id=4812

2. A shark swallows Goofy in this House of Mouse cartoon, and it seems that's it for him.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PdVU2bUnn6w
When in doubt, conquer Poland.
DragonPrey3200
Intermediate Vorarephile

Previous

Return to Softvore