Vore in cartoons / movies where the predator wins

Soft vore uploads goes here
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Re: Vore in cartoons / movies where the predator wins

Postby Rogue » Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:34 pm

well, there's this one, it's not permanent vore but it's a pretty good one. it's a japanese commercial involvin a large "panda", who gulps down a girl right after it downs her cell phone. description explains it.

scene begins about 40 seconds in, ends (for all intents and pourposes of the thread) at 1:10, where he sits innocently till 1:15

--> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uu_vq0lK3xo

there is another good one that I always liked personally, from the old cartoon "Histeria" where miss information interviews a t-rex couple, and at the end is completely oblivios to her "situation", if you know what I mean...

anyone know where to find that clip?
why is it that if a guy talks dirty, it's sexual harassment, but if a girl talks dirty, it's $1.99 a minuet?
Rogue
Somewhat familiar

Postby Tapetum_Lucidum » Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:59 pm

I'm kind of surprised no one has mentioned the dragon from the first Shrek film yet.
Tapetum Lucidum (Tah-PEH-tum Loo-SEE-dum): a light-reflective layer found in the eyes of many vertebrates, particularly those active at night. If you've ever seen a dog's or cat's eyes appear to glow, then you've seen the tapetum lucidum.
Tapetum_Lucidum
Participator

Postby valence » Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:06 am

How about popular anime? I just saw one in the third episode of Dantalian no Shoka where it is implied that the predator kills the prey (i.e. digests them). It is brief, but the animation is good. Here is a link: http://www.gogoanime.com/dantalian-no-shoka-episode-3 . This is where I go for anime, because it has a wide selection and I have a good antivirus. Watch for pop-ups, especially if you choose a mega video link (usually attempts to download a trojan). My system is still clean, btw. Also, on this page, choose the second part for daily motion, and the specific vore clip is 7:45 to 8:40, but you can get the context by watching 5:40 to 8:40 (who, where, why, etc). I'll try and post more as I find them.
valence
New to the forum

Postby MirceaKitsune » Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:24 am

valence wrote:How about popular anime? I just saw one in the third episode of Dantalian no Shoka where it is implied that the predator kills the prey (i.e. digests them). It is brief, but the animation is good. Here is a link: http://www.gogoanime.com/dantalian-no-shoka-episode-3 . This is where I go for anime, because it has a wide selection and I have a good antivirus. Watch for pop-ups, especially if you choose a mega video link (usually attempts to download a trojan). My system is still clean, btw. Also, on this page, choose the second part for daily motion, and the specific vore clip is 7:45 to 8:40, but you can get the context by watching 5:40 to 8:40 (who, where, why, etc). I'll try and post more as I find them.

I like those from anime most too :) I can't find either of the scenes though. What minute is it at for dantalian-no-shoka-episode-3? And how / where do I find daily motion?
Vore Tournament - A FOSS vore FPS based on Xonotic.
Patreon - Please support me if you enjoy my projects.
MirceaKitsune
???

Postby ichbinich » Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:52 am

I remember one more from Timon & Pumbaa that probably qualifies...A brief scene with a bear showing the children he ate via a door in his belly...around 1:22. He also eats the show's recurring antagonist at the end, around 10:28.

Also, this episode of "The wacky world of Tex Avery", T-Rex eats caveman. Could only find the german version though...vore starts around 6:30
ichbinich
SHARK!

Postby deletedaccount505 » Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:02 am

@ 8:55

@7:22
"It doesn't matter who you are on the outside, but it does matter who you have digesting inside."

deletedaccount505
???

Postby maleperduis » Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:46 am

Hope it's okay to bump this...
maleperduis
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby MirceaKitsune » Sun Aug 21, 2011 4:27 pm

pseudo wrote:Hope it's okay to bump this...

Sure for me! I'd love to see more such videos.
MirceaKitsune
???

Postby MirceaKitsune » Tue Dec 06, 2011 5:49 pm

*bump* Anyone found anything new that they can post here? I'd really like to see more :)
MirceaKitsune
???

Postby x9comega » Tue Oct 16, 2012 3:06 pm

As would I.
ImageImage

time for shameless self promotion! CHeck out my gallery here! http://aryion.com/g4/gallery/x9comega
x9comega
Participator

Postby YoukaiChan » Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:38 pm

Excluding any time there's soul vore in the series, Soul Eater DOES have a moment where there is soft vore and the prey doesn't escape. :3
Episode 50, Soul (one of the main characters) eats a little demon-thing.

...anime scenes count for this thread, do they? ^^;
The Incredible, Edible Catgirl is at your service!(Or...maybe not. D:)
YoukaiChan
Intermediate Vorarephile

Location: NOT being eaten by a dragon (*coughImeansomewhereinQuebec*)

Postby blooberbloob » Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:40 am

There was a cartoon, and a guy was on a whale, and the man was teasing the whale, so the whale ate him. Don't know when it happened, but I do know that it was when I was little.
I hate January April, May, August, December

blooberbloob
---

Postby MirceaKitsune » Sat Oct 20, 2012 2:08 pm

Nice to see the thread a little active again. I'd like to see more videos about this if someone remembers any. Surely there have to be more vore-related scenes where whoever gets in stays in xD
MirceaKitsune
???

Postby GUISARME2012 » Sat Oct 20, 2012 3:00 pm

1939 Warner Bros. cartoon, "A Day at the Zoo" Egghead (or Elmer Fudd if you prefer) repeatedly teases a lion until at the end, he is devoured. "I'm a bad boy." he says from inside the lion.
GUISARME2012
New to the forum

Postby Marco » Fri Oct 26, 2012 11:17 am

GUISARME2012 wrote:1939 Warner Bros. cartoon, "A Day at the Zoo" Egghead (or Elmer Fudd if you prefer) repeatedly teases a lion until at the end, he is devoured. "I'm a bad boy." he says from inside the lion.
One of the first ones I saw - bit of useless trivia for you there.
Avatar done as gift by Aviannapper. Deeply appreciated.
Marco
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby blooberbloob » Sat Oct 27, 2012 9:40 am

There was a mad episode and there was a segment where celebrities had super powers. Justin Beiber was in it and his power was to make peace, and he used it on two animals fighting each other. (Maybe it was love power?) When the bear, one of the animals, saw Bieber after Beiber used his power on it, the bear ran towards Justin and picks him up to eat him. Justin used his power and then the bear told him it only works once and then pu Justin inside him.
I hate January April, May, August, December

blooberbloob
---

Postby GUISARME2012 » Sat Oct 27, 2012 11:55 am

MJNSEIFER wrote:
GUISARME2012 wrote:1939 Warner Bros. cartoon, "A Day at the Zoo" Egghead (or Elmer Fudd if you prefer) repeatedly teases a lion until at the end, he is devoured. "I'm a bad boy." he says from inside the lion.

It pales in comparison to your useless reply.
GUISARME2012
New to the forum

Postby Marco » Sat Oct 27, 2012 4:24 pm

GUISARME2012 wrote:
MJNSEIFER wrote:

It pales in comparison to your useless reply.
My reply was the trivia, but I'll delete it if you want.
Avatar done as gift by Aviannapper. Deeply appreciated.
Marco
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Stormy_Wonderfox » Mon Oct 29, 2012 5:45 am

really wish some of these videos were still up, youtube is such a cock block x3
Stormy_Wonderfox
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby MisterEbony » Mon Oct 29, 2012 6:14 am

You said it. I especiallly wish I could have seen that one from timon and pumba with the bear. Been looking for that one for a long time.

But I think I know of a tom and jerry one called southbound duckling. It is implied only, but at the end Tom traps the duckling and Jerry under s bucket, chuckles evilly, and pulls down an umbrella to eat in privacy no doubt. Shame they didn't show him finally getting his southern fried duck but oh well.
Voraphile, Furry, Brony, and Gamer.

Shall we play a game?
MisterEbony
???

PreviousNext

Return to Softvore