Vore in cartoons / movies where the predator wins

Soft vore uploads goes here
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Re: Vore in cartoons / movies where the predator wins

Postby Crownflame » Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:21 pm

I remember this happening a ton in CatDog- they would often be eaten by something at the very end of the episode, which obviously seemed rather ominous. In fact, if I recall correctly, stuff like that happened all the time.

For sure I remember one episode where CatDog, the Greasers, and Winslow (I think; it's been a long time) were all eaten by a giant crocodile. If I recall correctly, at least one character remains inside (or is re-eaten) at the end. I almost think it was one of the holiday episodes.

In the episode called "Fishing for Trouble", CatDog is eaten at the very end by a fish named Veronica, and the ending shots imply they at least stick around for full tour.

I just woke up, so I haven't run extensive Youtube searches yet, but it doesn't look like "Fishing for Trouble" is on Youtube. I do have a download of the episode, though.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=8N81XKN2
Crownflame
---

Postby MirceaKitsune » Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:39 pm

I seen many CatDog vore scenes posted on this forum. But they're scattered around many episodes, and it's hard to find all of them throughout the show. Would be nice if someone could extract the vore scenes and make a single video with all of them.
Vore Tournament - A FOSS vore FPS based on Xonotic.
Patreon - Please support me if you enjoy my projects.
MirceaKitsune
???

Postby xionzappa » Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:26 pm

I second that. I'd love to know the episode that the Timon/grasshopper vore came from.
xionzappa
Somewhat familiar

Postby Gelenor » Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:50 pm

gundamfanzero wrote:I remember an episode of Two Stupid Dogs where they get eaten by a witch. They never get out. Another was an old loony toons cartoon where this pilgrim is hunting a turky, throughout the episode a bear walks by with a sign around its neck saying "eat at joe's" at the end they follow the bear into its resuraunt. The bear walks out picking his teeth and has both the pligrim and turky in his stomach.

It's not a Looney Tunes cartoon, it was an MGM cartoon.[/quote]

....I had not seen it in years, someone already posted it and why in the hell does it matter so much to you?
"I’m human the real deal, right down to the fuckin marrow’ of my bones. don't lump me together with you faggot-ass monsters."
Guts (Berserk)
Gelenor
???

Postby Terastas » Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:34 pm

MirceaKitsune wrote:
Terastas wrote:Fast-forward to the one about the Devil Dog.

What minute is the vore at?

Around 5:20.

Also. . . Should we all be ashamed that we didn't think to post this until the second page?

Terastas
Cobalt Cat

Postby masterofvore1 » Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:50 am

LOL what is wrong with yoshi thinking he should do that?!
rotfl
masterofvore1
---

Postby MirceaKitsune » Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:04 am

masterofvore1 wrote:LOL what is wrong with yoshi thinking he should do that?!
rotfl

He had discovered vore :3
Vore Tournament - A FOSS vore FPS based on Xonotic.
Patreon - Please support me if you enjoy my projects.
MirceaKitsune
???

Postby masterofvore1 » Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:45 am

LOL!!!!!
:D :D :D :D :D
masterofvore1
---

Postby maleperduis » Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:05 pm

xionzappa wrote:I second that. I'd love to know the episode that the Timon/grasshopper vore came from.

From this one:

Sticking with Timon and Pumbaa, this one is kinda more of the standard "prey gets away", but it involves lots of other ones being eaten along the way, so

And one more from that series. This is really "implied successful vore", but I feel this thread will run out pretty soon if it's not opened up a little:
maleperduis
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Marco » Sun Jul 31, 2011 2:21 pm

CosmicGrounds wrote:
MJNSEIFER wrote:Is just me, or does Goofy say "Up yours!" from inside the shark, just after the announcer says "apparently"? Sorry I haven't got any examples yet.

I didn't hear it. All I head was his goofy laugh.

Oh, it was probably that then.

Also;[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2pAmlMs5xU[/youtube] it's towards the end.
Avatar done as gift by Aviannapper. Deeply appreciated.
Marco
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby otroper » Sun Jul 31, 2011 2:25 pm

I recall a Rocko's Modern Life episode where a frog-man eats a lot of bugs begging for their lives.
otroper
Somewhat familiar

Postby Terastas » Sun Jul 31, 2011 2:53 pm

MJNSEIFER wrote:
CosmicGrounds wrote:
MJNSEIFER wrote:Is just me, or does Goofy say "Up yours!" from inside the shark, just after the announcer says "apparently"? Sorry I haven't got any examples yet.

I didn't hear it. All I head was his goofy laugh.

Oh, it was probably that then.

Also;[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2pAmlMs5xU[/youtube] it's towards the end.

Just so you know, when you do the Youtube handle, it works when you delete everything in the URL before the minus sign. So with spaces removed, it should look like this:

[ youtube ] X2pAmlMs5xU [ /youtube ]

A-la:

Also:

And I believe somebody mentioned this already:

Terastas
Cobalt Cat

Postby xionzappa » Sun Jul 31, 2011 3:13 pm

In the beginning and end of the clip. Both predators win and it's very heavily implied to be fatal.
xionzappa
Somewhat familiar

Postby ichbinich » Sun Jul 31, 2011 3:41 pm

Ursula eats shrimp.
ichbinich
SHARK!

Postby JacktheRabbit » Sun Jul 31, 2011 4:17 pm

There was an animation on youtube perhaps a year or so ago, it was a set to this song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FycWm8KUK90

It was essentially an animation showing a raccoon eating lots of food, however, in one instance he takes a piece of candy from a small kid. . . and the the kid starts to cry. The raccoon covered his ears, promptly picking the boy up and swallowing him. . . then shrugging: implied fatal o.o

Haven't seen it for at least a year however. So not sure if it still exists: happy hunting.
JacktheRabbit
Participator

Postby Smittee » Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:47 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H2IUpIrkRHs

This is the one about the guy annoying the lion. I use to watch it all the time growing up. (Amazing that I never thought I was into nomming back then. lol)
Smittee
Somewhat familiar

Postby masterofvore1 » Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:23 pm

JacktheRabbit wrote:There was an animation on youtube perhaps a year or so ago, it was a set to this song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FycWm8KUK90

It was essentially an animation showing a raccoon eating lots of food, however, in one instance he takes a piece of candy from a small kid. . . and the the kid starts to cry. The raccoon covered his ears, promptly picking the boy up and swallowing him. . . then shrugging: implied fatal o.o

Haven't seen it for at least a year however. So not sure if it still exists: happy hunting.

did you mean animation or video of a record player(when i go to it?)
when i looked it was aparently some audio book and i dont use my sound on this stuff.(don't ask why)
masterofvore1
---

Postby JacktheRabbit » Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:26 pm

masterofvore1 wrote:
JacktheRabbit wrote:There was an animation on youtube perhaps a year or so ago, it was a set to this song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FycWm8KUK90

did you mean animation or video of a record player(when i go to it?)
when i looked it was aparently some audio book and i dont use my sound on this stuff.(don't ask why)

That's just the song that the animation is set to, the animation itself used to be on youtube, but I no longer see it: just throwing that out there if anyone feels driven to search for it, it was actually a nice animation.
JacktheRabbit
Participator

Postby xionzappa » Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:11 pm

http://www.ask.com/videos/watch-video/s ... OpQ?ver=14 Here you are. Around 1:50. *chestpuff*
xionzappa
Somewhat familiar

Postby JacktheRabbit » Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:24 am

xionzappa wrote:http://www.ask.com/videos/watch-video/sho-jo-ji/h7b7Qc6uHLhiOPkSGcOOpQ?ver=14 Here you are. Around 1:50. *chestpuff*

Very nice ^^ Apparently even the artist himself had lost the video/original-images: chest-puff deserved.
"It was about 3 minutes long and featured a greedy raccoon eating everything in sight in time to the music. It was one of the first videos I put on YouTube and I think I was actually proud of it at one point. I've deleted it and no longer have the original drawings, which were scrawled on tracing paper. It looked like poop anyway!" http://shojojim.deviantart.com/gallery/?q=sho+jo+ji#/d2xtjnu

Here's another clip I happened to think of, a scene from "The mouse and his child" The scene starts 27 minutes in, involving a "badger" eating a drunken rat, heavily implied fatal:
JacktheRabbit
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Softvore