Pushed out of the stomach without escaping the maw

Soft vore uploads goes here
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Pushed out of the stomach without escaping the maw

Postby MirceaKitsune » Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:03 am

I recently discovered another vore idea that's pretty neat but which is difficult to find good art of; I was wondering about predators who, after eating their prey, occasionally have the prey pushed back out of their stomach and into their maw, but without fully getting out and being swallowed back afterward.

I'm curious for scenarios which might be either willing or unwilling for the pred, but involves unwilling prey primarily. An example of this being unwilling for the pred could be: The prey's struggling causes the predator's stomach to throw them back up, but the prey doesn't make it past the mouth, and after a bit of struggling the prey gets sent back in. While an example of this being done willingly by the pred is: After the pred eats their prey and keeps them in for a few minutes / hours, (s)he forces them back up so the prey can climb past the throat but not outside the mouth... as a means of taunting them, and letting them have a few final views of the outside world through the predator's open muzzle. Cases where willing prey wants to push up and look outside for a bit with the predator's permission, are of course welcome too.

I'm mostly thinking of same-size or half-size vore here... but of course, a pred can also cough up micro prey, keep them in the mouth a bit, then swallow them back down. On a more picky note (optional) I'm most interested in cases where, after the prey is visible through the predator's mouth, they are seen covered in stomach juices or showing signs of digestion. And of course, the prey using this opportunity to beg for being let out or struggling to escape, obviously in vain. In regard to how far the prey gets, anything from the prey's head being barely visible at the back of the pred's throat, to the prey managing to pull part of itself out of the predator's mouth (but not its entire body).

A wonderful example is the comic "Payment in the Full" by GenerationSlayer. The full comic can be found here, with these being the pages in cause:

Spoiler: show
Last edited by MirceaKitsune on Mon Jul 25, 2016 6:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Vore Tournament - A FOSS vore FPS based on Xonotic.
Patreon - Please support me if you enjoy my projects.
MirceaKitsune
???

Re: Pushed out of the stomach without exiting the mouth

Postby Radar » Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:43 am

I've actually got this series here that's pretty much what you're describing

http://www.furaffinity.net/view/13492442/

Haven't uploaded it here yet
Radar
New to the forum

Postby maraudingmarauder » Sun Aug 31, 2014 11:15 am

This is a fantastic way to tease. Let the prey wriggle ALMOST all the way up, then gulp 'em down again.

Even without digestion, it's a good way to draw out their stay and let 'em know who's in charge :3
maraudingmarauder
???

Postby MirceaKitsune » Sun Aug 31, 2014 11:38 am

Radar wrote:I've actually got this series here that's pretty much what you're describing

http://www.furaffinity.net/view/13492442/

Haven't uploaded it here yet

That highlights and makes use of the idea pretty well... nice work!

maraudingmarauder wrote:This is a fantastic way to tease. Let the prey wriggle ALMOST all the way up, then gulp 'em down again.

Even without digestion, it's a good way to draw out their stay and let 'em know who's in charge :3

Yes, that's more or less what I think too. It's also a nice way to make the prey better realize the situation they're in, and see exactly what's happening to them. Even if they're allowed to look outside from the back of the throat and have a breath of fresh air, they know they're only going back in sooner or later.

Giving more thought to it actually, I think this is quite relevant to soft vore and what most people like about it. Totally something there should be more artwork of IMHO, and something I'm very curious about now.
MirceaKitsune
???

Postby Humbug » Sun Aug 31, 2014 11:47 am

http://www.furaffinity.net/view/13731202/

You've probably seen it already, but Pingpong101 commissioned something involving this from Cownugget/Gunmouth.
Humbug
---

Postby MirceaKitsune » Sun Aug 31, 2014 1:32 pm

Humbug wrote:http://www.furaffinity.net/view/13731202/

You've probably seen it already, but Pingpong101 commissioned something involving this from Cownugget/Gunmouth.

Very nice! CN's style never ceases to amaze, and especially for something like this it is great to watch :D
MirceaKitsune
???

Postby Tril » Sun Aug 31, 2014 3:18 pm

Well, there WAS an animation a while back that I've been looking for but haven't been able to find. I think it was called Atlas Shrugged or something.

Basically, it started with two fish that are swimming in a pond. One of the fish decides to just... walk on land! In front of a bunny, a farmer, and a cow. The cow, upon seeing this, decides that hey... being a carnivore must not be all that bad. So he eats the bunny... likes it, then eats the farmer, and then the camera watching! So we're treated to a POV adventure down to the stomach where we see the bunny and farmer... and things start getting rumbly and digesty. The cow then vomits the camera back up into the mouth and chews around a bit (like chud), and swallows. Repeats the process a few times and then, at last, sends everyone through to the end! Literally. Poops out the camera (sans actual poop).
Tril
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby coop500 » Sun Aug 31, 2014 7:44 pm

Hmmm this is a interesting idea, I have done it in a few of my roleplays with others with my friendly giant predator. But not often. Usually he does it playing around, like when he's supposed to let someone out he swallows them back down instead at the last moment. It's rather fun, but most of the time the prey isn't too happy about the teasing lol. Not my doing though.
Writer of wholesome fandom M/F vore.
Current character focus: Chris Redfield!
coop500
???

Postby Dark_phoenix » Sun Aug 31, 2014 11:49 pm

I remember a similar thing made by Shryland, I believe.
Two large women eat and unbirth others until only the face remains outside then they force their victims to 'kiss'
http://aryion.com/g4/view/180940

It may not be exactly what you asked, as it lacks the 'back from the stomach' thing but I feel it is very similar
Phoenix-Male Human/Angel hybrid
Born from a human father and Angel, Phoenix has wings and can use fire spells. His combination of wings and fire gave him his name Phoenix. he dresses in a cloak to hide his wings from the public.
Dark_phoenix
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby justanothermeal » Tue Sep 02, 2014 6:44 pm

i commissioned a series where a 2 headed futa changeling swallows a pony, who climbs back up the esophogus, only to be swallowed by the other head
there is still one page left, but what is finished can be found here http://aryion.com/g4/view/261093
justanothermeal
Been posting for a bit

Postby MirceaKitsune » Fri Oct 24, 2014 6:42 am

YoukaiChan recently posted a perfect pic in this sense :) Either way, still looking for more if you know any!

Spoiler: show
MirceaKitsune
???

Postby MirceaKitsune » Thu Mar 26, 2015 9:17 am

This is a thread I'm still very interested in, so bumping in case anyone knows of more art like this please.
MirceaKitsune
???

Postby Kitsouille » Sat Mar 28, 2015 4:22 pm

There's this flash I saw the other day that seems to fit the bill
https://e621.net/post/show/507544/ambig ... b-blue_eye
Kitsouille
???

Postby MirceaKitsune » Sun Mar 29, 2015 5:33 am

Kitsouille wrote:There's this flash I saw the other day that seems to fit the bill
https://e621.net/post/show/507544/ambig ... b-blue_eye

Very nice... thanks! There really isn't enough of this type of vore out there...
MirceaKitsune
???

Postby MirceaKitsune » Tue Dec 15, 2015 5:11 pm

This remains one of the vore things I'm most interested in finding more of. Anything new during the past few months since this was last active, related in any way to partial / failed escapes? I really think this is a theme that should be seen more frequently, though that might just be me.
MirceaKitsune
???

Postby MirceaKitsune » Mon Jul 25, 2016 6:31 am

Got a wonderful little example to revive this thread with, which I'm still very interested in seeing more of!

MirceaKitsune
???

Re: Pushed out of the stomach without escaping the maw

Postby N-Mario » Mon Jul 25, 2016 3:25 pm

So..... It's basically you just come out for air, and then get back inside........ I probably could get into this. :)

I also recall a Gravity Falls episode where "Old Man" McGucket gets swallowed by a baby pterodactyl. He gets pushed out later, but then immediately swallowed back inside.
I'm a dolphin that prefers devouring my best buddy.
He loves to be eaten by me. I don't mind that at all.
N-Mario
---

Postby Kitsouille » Mon Jul 25, 2016 9:17 pm

Happened twice (yet) in this webcomic. Warning it's kind of soft vore but there's blood and a bit of gore, just in case.
http://monsterousmimi.com/comic/smile/
http://monsterousmimi.com/comic/home/
Kitsouille
???

Postby Thagrahn » Mon Jul 25, 2016 10:41 pm

Prey struggling to get out, getting to see daylight and breathing fresh air, but getting sent right back in works for a lot of soft vore, not just oral.

Soft vore and endo play can have a lot of twists to it, event if the prey was willing in the beginning. Trapped in a confined space, combine with the limited air that can be exchanged regularly, and add to that the growing concern that the pred could decide they do want to digest the prey...

Let's face it, the whole thing about end is the mix of protection and power play. The pred can leave opennings to tempt the prey with a chance to escape, or the prey could have fears that make it need to get back out once in a while.
Thagrahn
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby MirceaKitsune » Tue Jul 26, 2016 7:36 am

N-Mario wrote:So..... It's basically you just come out for air, and then get back inside........ I probably could get into this. :)

That's one good and logical scenario! I've thought of it and other good ones for this concept really. In case it happens to inspire any artist passing by and reading this, my list includes:

• I like to imagine that the prey is normally able to survive for about a day in the stomach, given there's little fresh air and the presence of stomach acids. To be kept alive and relatively unharmed, the pred must slide them out at least once a day, let them poke their head out of their throat for a few minutes, then send them back in. Which of course, the pred does at their own discretion... maybe as long as their prey is well behaved :)
  • A scenario I'm totally down with is when the pred does it to show off to other preds, or to scare future prey! They push someone out into their muzzle just for others to look into and see them there. The watchers make comments like "wow, you actually ate them" or "so this is how they look like after they've spent an hour in the stomach", and why not just taunt the prey or converse with them about what's happening!
  • I love it when a pred does this in front of a mirror to taunt their prey; The prey can see theirself inside the pred's maw from the back of their throat, through all those hanging strings of saliva and in between their teeth ^^;
  • This is a great moment to have in scenarios where the prey is trying to escape, or the pred almost coughs them up by accident; Prey struggles for a while, then finally gets their pred to regurgitate! The pred however catches them before they escape out of their maw, and after a bit of fighting sends them back in... proving all hopes and efforts of escape futile.

Thagrahn wrote:Soft vore and endo play can have a lot of twists to it, event if the prey was willing in the beginning. Trapped in a confined space, combine with the limited air that can be exchanged regularly, and add to that the growing concern that the pred could decide they do want to digest the prey...

Let's face it, the whole thing about end is the mix of protection and power play. The pred can leave opennings to tempt the prey with a chance to escape, or the prey could have fears that make it need to get back out once in a while.

Yep... that's definitely the biggest thing I love about this! It's already one thing to get eaten by someone and find yourself trapped in a belly unable to escape. But to have your pred let you climb up a few times... just so you can see the light coming out of their open maw, to let you try and climb further out in hopes of escaping, or even just to merely toy with you... that makes the experience times better!
MirceaKitsune
???

Next

Return to Softvore