Trying to find orginal source

Soft vore uploads goes here
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Trying to find orginal source

Postby Sintrial » Tue Sep 30, 2014 5:52 pm

I saw the banner for the reddit vore group. There were 2 pictures I did not recognize all the way on the right side. Was wondering if anyone could help me find the original source.

Sintrial
Somewhat familiar

Re: Trying to find orginal source

Postby Servothehusky » Tue Sep 30, 2014 6:10 pm

I have no idea, but I am very interested in this reddit vore group. link please?
Servothehusky
Participator

Postby Sintrial » Tue Sep 30, 2014 6:15 pm

Sintrial
Somewhat familiar

Postby VoraciousArtistry » Tue Sep 30, 2014 11:02 pm

The one on the far right at the end looks like ochiko terada's work, he's known for gts art.
VoraciousArtistry
Participator

Postby Sintrial » Wed Oct 01, 2014 6:07 am

darkflame8 wrote:The one on the far right at the end looks like ochiko terada's work, he's known for gts art.

Yeah, I looked and I could not find anything under ochiko terada art. :(
Sintrial
Somewhat familiar

Postby Drudicta » Wed Oct 01, 2014 7:16 am

I helped make that banner. :) The one on the far right is indeed Ochicko's. The one next to it is actually from an artist on Pixiv and was the only drawing of a mouth he drew. The artist LOVES cum. :p It's Mikasa. If I end up on Pixiv again and find it I'll link you.
I'm bad at communicating but still like to.
Drudicta
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Sintrial » Wed Oct 01, 2014 12:56 pm

Drudicta wrote:I helped make that banner. :) The one on the far right is indeed Ochicko's. The one next to it is actually from an artist on Pixiv and was the only drawing of a mouth he drew. The artist LOVES cum. :p It's Mikasa. If I end up on Pixiv again and find it I'll link you.

Ok, now I found the Ochiko one :) thanks. Hope that mikasa one turns up :(
Sintrial
Somewhat familiar

Postby Drudicta » Wed Oct 01, 2014 10:10 pm

Sintrial wrote:
Drudicta wrote:I helped make that banner. :) The one on the far right is indeed Ochicko's. The one next to it is actually from an artist on Pixiv and was the only drawing of a mouth he drew. The artist LOVES cum. :p It's Mikasa. If I end up on Pixiv again and find it I'll link you.

Ok, now I found the Ochiko one :) thanks. Hope that mikasa one turns up :(

Found the Artist: http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php? ... d=38685880
I'm bad at communicating but still like to.
Drudicta
Intermediate Vorarephile

Return to Softvore