Vore in The Sims Freeplay!!

Soft vore uploads goes here
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Vore in The Sims Freeplay!!

Postby justinrpg » Mon May 02, 2016 3:35 pm

I have been playing The Sims Freeplay since February now because I found a torrent with a money hack. And much to my surprise there are several instances of Vore in the game.

For starters, You can plant some crops that are capable of generating high amounts of XP and money but there is a chance that a Sim Eating Plant will emerge instead, in order to get rid of it, you need to negotiate with it, during this the plant will eat your sim a few times

Fishing in the park may randomly cause you to catch a monster fish and swallows you completely, you have to tap the fish three times during jumps to get your sim out of the fish's stomach.

The mall quest has a different (larger) Sim Eating Plant when you yell at it, it will eat your sim as well.

There is other vore too

Also if you get into the Potion Brewing Hobby, you can make your sim Giantess, I like to have a normal size male sim right by to show size.

The game has the option to take photos if you guys want to share your Sims Freeplay vore pics here

20160419_120209.jpg
Sim Eating Plant

20160429_154205.jpg
Fish Vore 1

20160429_154630.jpg
Fish Vore 2

20160427_173057.jpg
Mall Quest
She frantically searches for her human husband, unaware that he is in her stomach.
justinrpg
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: Vore in The Sims Freeplay!!

Postby truck » Mon May 02, 2016 3:52 pm

where did you find the game and where did you find the money hack.
truck
Participator

Postby balanced-guy » Mon May 02, 2016 3:53 pm

Looks like a lot of cool scenes. Any videos of them in action? Also maybe post them in the Vore in video games section in general vore discussion too?
balanced-guy
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby KR75 » Mon May 02, 2016 11:48 pm

KR75
Somewhat familiar

Return to Softvore