Woman Swallows a Mouse

Soft vore uploads goes here
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Postby mole » Thu Feb 09, 2006 6:52 pm

thanx bitesize...u da man. You know a lot about things.
mole

Postby Guest » Sat Aug 12, 2006 4:33 pm

Kisiro wrote:Well, you gotta think about it. I mean...if you were just born recently, only to soon be hurled into a pit only to howl in pain until you're dead and digested, in order to please other vore's who are really into that. Would'nt that be kinda cruel? It's like, not really getting much of a chance to experience life at all. And what a gruesome way to go. o_
. >.>

actually the mouse would suffocate by then therefore dying before
digestion

Re:

Postby eaten » Sat Aug 12, 2006 5:16 pm

Is there no other way of getting these videos?
eaten
New to the forum

Re:

Postby Alpha_24 » Sat Aug 12, 2006 5:47 pm

I don't think that animal suffering is really relevant here. The mouse looked dead to me, or at least stunned or drugged in some way.

Considering how easy it is to give mice a heart attack, you could argue that it isn't even possible to be cruel to them since they instantly die if they get into too much of a panic.
Alpha_24
Participator

Re:

Postby ghfiy » Tue Aug 15, 2006 8:23 am

You monsters are sick.

Get help.
ghfiy

Re:

Postby mole » Tue Aug 15, 2006 11:58 am

nice to meet you too ghfiy. believe it or not most of us are really nice people. you, my friend, are the monster...jerk
Can you dig it?
mole
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re:

Postby banzai » Tue Aug 15, 2006 12:17 pm

I think the mouse was already dead
banzai
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re:

Postby Tai » Tue Aug 15, 2006 9:37 pm

ghfiy wrote:You monsters are sick.

Get help.

You went through the trouble of walking in here JUST to say that? X_x
Tai
Intermediate Vorarephile

Just trying to help

Postby A passerby. » Wed Aug 16, 2006 12:10 am

I happened upon this site while studying for a psychology assignment on fetishes. I find that I'm unable to focus on anything if there's music on (I listen to They Might Be Giants). Anyhow, I also find that any form of craving deminishes with distractions. What I'm saying is that constantly busying yourselves may help eliminate your voreaphilia.
A passerby.

Re: Just trying to help

Postby SK » Wed Aug 16, 2006 12:59 am

God I use to eat mice all the time, living ones. I once ate a ton of them and oh god that felt cool. But then I got indigestion, but RL vore rocks!
SK
Evil Mewtwo

Postby eaten » Wed Aug 16, 2006 9:52 am

Can U other people reach the ftp? because I can't..
eaten
New to the forum

Postby Alpha_24 » Wed Aug 16, 2006 10:26 am

A passerby. wrote:What I'm saying is that constantly busying yourselves may help eliminate your voreaphilia.

Why would anybody on here want to eliminate it?
I'm guessing that anybody who has joined this site isn't ashamed of being different.
Alpha_24
Participator

Postby SyH » Wed Aug 16, 2006 2:21 pm

wow i never new i liked Rl vore that much...
You're Dragon fodder
SyH
???

Postby mole » Wed Aug 16, 2006 2:58 pm

A passerby. wrote:I happened upon this site while studying for a psychology assignment on fetishes. I find that I'm unable to focus on anything if there's music on (I listen to They Might Be Giants). Anyhow, I also find that any form of craving deminishes with distractions. What I'm saying is that constantly busying yourselves may help eliminate your voreaphilia.

Thanks for the advice, and I'm sure anyone who wants it will take it, but I like vore too much to stop. It's like a hobby. Funny thing about how outsiders dont exactly get it, im the same way with certain other fetishes. I just dont get them. I have no problems with them, however. fun stuff
Can you dig it?
mole
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby CanisLupisVulpe » Thu Aug 17, 2006 11:09 am

I haven't seen the video, and I don't want too, but I'm biased when it comes to RL vore. If the person is in the middle of woods and did this, I wouldn't care. Gotta do what you gotta do in order to survive. But if they're doing this for the attention, or money, there's other ways of getting both that won't ruin their life.
CanisLupisVulpe
---

Postby trigger » Sat Sep 02, 2006 7:42 pm

ftp://[email protected]/

Here you can find some stuff RL-vore related.
trigger
New to the forum

Postby silverpuns » Sun Sep 03, 2006 6:24 am

trigger wrote:ftp://[email protected]/

Here you can find some stuff RL-vore related.

8O I just shit a brick.

Thank you thank you thank you
silverpuns
New to the forum

Postby eatzilla » Tue Sep 05, 2006 5:20 am

what is the password
eatzilla
Been posting for a bit

Postby Tervicz » Tue Sep 05, 2006 11:24 am

Hmmm... This kind of stuff should be moved to hardvore. As all RL vore is in fact hard vore. Personally I don't think this stuff even should be legal. It may be vore, but it's also animal snuff.
Tervicz
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re:

Postby Zardoz » Tue Sep 05, 2006 1:03 pm

Stop selling mouse traps?
Zardoz
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Softvore