Woman Swallows a Mouse

Soft vore uploads goes here
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Re:

Postby FatJaguar » Fri Sep 08, 2006 9:42 am

So you wouldn't mind being digested in real life? Even if you and the creature digesting you were of relative size to a human and a mouse, it would still be a painful and horrifying death.

And here apparently you missed my point:

...Subjecting animals, yes, even inconsequential little mice to uneccesary, slow, painful, and horrifying death is beyond disgusting, it is inhuman and there's no excuse for it other than sheer stupidity and malice.

Ok. So if we take out slow, what are we left with?

uneccesary, painful, and horrifying death

FABULOUS! That's slightly less humane than if you drowned it or suffocated it by hand.

It is like I said. This thread should be discontinued because we are going to have three groups of people arguing about something that is purely a matter of opinion.

In my opinion that it is a disgusting inhuman behavior.
And my disgust of it is completely removed from my love of animals. It supercedes that simplicity and transcends the notion of right and wrong. It moves squarely into the realm of "do unto others." If there were some grand being to which I would be comparable to a mouse, I hope he wouldn't be up to swallowing me just because he could. I would hope that he would be above that. The same way I wish we were above this.

And don't try to throw that "Well snakes do it too" card. Koala babies eat their mother's shit. Giraffes pick their noses with their tongues. Rhesus monkeys canibalize their young. Dogs lick their own arses. Orcas toss around baby seal pups like volley balls until death overcomes them. According to that logic, we shouldn't be socially stigmatized for doing any of the above said actions.

And besides, last time I checked, human beings are far more intelectually and evolutionarily advanced than snakes. You wanna contest that point? Who runs the planet? Last time I checked, it wasn't snakes. They're busy terrorizing flight passengers on the big screen.
FatJaguar

Re:

Postby Throku » Fri Sep 08, 2006 1:26 pm

Huh? So basically you're saying that because humans are aware of what they want and can formulate it, they then have the right to force their will onto anyone they feel like and quite possibly even pass legislation upon legislation until there is nothing left to do because someone somewhere has something against this and that being done. :/

If the weirdoes back here would get to have their say... (They just managed to pass a law so that you may nolonger use fish as bait :?) Then I'm sure soon oysters would be banned and anything like it and then flyswapping and killing of ants, termites and mosquitoes would be banned and it'd continue like that until eventually you'd sit there festering in your own feces because you'd kill some bacteria if you flushed the damn thing down.

Seriously the madness has got to end! :|
Throku
May I take your order?

Re:

Postby FatJaguar » Fri Sep 08, 2006 2:04 pm

Throku:

What in the world are you talking about, you sad little boy? Seriously, how old are you? Ten? I never said anything about legislation. Who said anything about passing laws or interfering with anyone else's life? Since you clearly either skipped over 3/4s of my post or don't know how to read, I will reiterate my main point YET AGAIN: (Although, I suppose if you don't know how to read, that won't help much)

This boils down to three parties:

A.) Those who are not disturbed by it
B.) Those who are
C.) Those who don't care either way

You can paint whatever particulars in you want, if you know about the woman who swollowed the mouse, you fall into one of these three parties. With that having been said: If we strip away all morals, values, religions, beliefs, and preferences, we are left with three groups of people arguing over something that is purely a matter of opinion. This cannot be settled.

It is MY OPINION that this is disgusting behavior. No where in there did I say there should be any legislation passed. That was a phantom of your own deluded little brain. Next time READ before you fly off the handle at people. That is juvinile, silly, and it makes you look almost as foolish as it makes me look for even responding to your thoughtless blathering in the first place.

Also, there is a vast world of difference between mammals and fish. There is a universe of difference between mammals and insects. I kill bugs all the time and I don't give a rat's ass about using fish as bate. But swallowing a mouse live is something that I find to be gross and uneccessary.

END OF STORY

Nobody has any right to tell people that their opinions are wrong. I'm not attacking anyone who thinks mouse swallowing is ok. I am mearly stating my opinion. If you don't like it, don't read it.
FatJaguar

Re:

Postby Throku » Fri Sep 08, 2006 2:20 pm

ehh yeah I know you said that...

You also said the very mature thing of liking to attack a woman and quite possibly enjoying beating her into a pulp for having done the terrible crime of eating a baby mouse...

I'm not sure who of us is the very mature one, but I do like the bellitlement comments to my persona, it's somehow quite fitting for riders of moral high horses ^^

Huh, can't find the post now? edited it?

Edit2> as for legislation all this mumbojumbo around Alice and the mouse-swallowing resloved around animal rightsactivists and the legislation regarding animal cruelty.
Throku
May I take your order?

Re:

Postby FatJaguar » Fri Sep 08, 2006 2:52 pm

First: I'm not on any moral high horse that I'm aware of. And I didn't say it was a 'terrible crime.' I said that -I- find it to be dispicable. What our society chooses to designate a 'terrible crime' is a whole other issue. Opinions are niether right nor wrong but subjective and dependant upon various factors.

Secondly, you put words into my mouth that I did not say. And it aggrivates me when people ascribe hidden meanings to things I say when there are no hidden inuendos. I did not delete any of my posts they are all right there in plane view for you to read. I did edit out some knee jerk strong language because I feel that it is uneccesary and juvinile.

I firmly believe that people should be allowed to do whatever they want as long as they are not hurting any non-consenting individuals or animals. If the mouse is dead, swallow away, shove it up your arse, or roll it up and smoke it for all I care.

But the fact is that I feel the way I feel about it, and you have no right to tell me I'm wrong. You have a right to state your contrary opinion, as strongly as you like, which is fine. I disagree with you, but I support your right to have that opinion. I think I'm right in saying that it is gross. But I also understand that it is a personal opinion and does not reflect the actual state of things. I'm not going to get into right/wrong and the subjectivity inherent. That could take up 12 pages or more. But I will say that this is moot discussion because there can be no resolution.
FatJaguar

Re:

Postby Baden » Fri Sep 08, 2006 4:19 pm

I agree with FatJaguar with his last arguement. I myself like vore but i agree that he is allowed to voice his opinion wihtout being critisized. We have a right to enjoy vore in all of its forms and he has the right to disagree with us.
Baden
New to the forum

Re:

Postby Throku » Fri Sep 08, 2006 4:39 pm

Hmm...just seems like a revival of the old discussion on this subject, true that horrible disscussion did take place on Big Gulp and not here luckily. I have no intention of starting it all over, but it did look like it was on the way.

And no I haven't put any words into anyone's mouth, that's almost litterally what you said a earlier, though as you said it's pretty strong language, so I do recognize that if I'd write something like it I might be going back and edit it once I'd cooled down.

Either way back in the old discussion people picking the side of the cute little mouse became pretty extreme, so lets just have it at that. You think the line goes where the critter becomes a mammal, others are willing to go much much further. Sorry if I accedentically slipped back in time and put you with those fellas.

I myself though a prey vore, wouldn't have much moral qualms about eating the meat right off the cow if it wasn't so inconvinient and possibly unhealthy, ya know with the flies and dirt and hair and all. :P I just don't see the difference between living and not, if it's food it is food. If it starts out living, it's most likely not gonna live for very long.

So I dunno I might be simpleminded sorting things into food and not food, people and vegetables goes into the latter and a whole lot else goes into the first.
Throku
May I take your order?

Re:

Postby SeruOmen » Fri Sep 08, 2006 5:13 pm

Sorry, no offense, but for the person who has said "End of Story", "This thread should be discontinued," etc., you seem to be one of the main ones keeping it alive.
SeruOmen
I like sword

Re:

Postby OtakuCat89 » Sun Sep 17, 2006 6:35 pm

I think we should get someone to lock this thread.
OtakuCat89
Been posting for a bit

Re:

Postby Eka » Sun Sep 17, 2006 7:07 pm

I hate locking threads.

But basically, this is just common sense. When it come to a differences in opinion, and if you want to change someone's mind. The best idea is to talk to that person directly.
Eka
Administrator

Previous

Return to Softvore