Woman Swallows a Mouse

Soft vore uploads goes here
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Re:

Postby TW » Tue Sep 05, 2006 7:24 pm

How do you figure her swallowing a mouse whole is hard vore?
I love bellies! Round, Soft, hard, Prey filled, food filled, Inflated, or Pregnancy, so long as it is big and round. :)

I am a maieusophile are you?

TW
Belly Loving Author

Postby Tervicz » Tue Sep 05, 2006 8:52 pm

Because it's painful. That mouse is either killed before or after she swallows. Either way it is painful. There is a difference between killing out of necessity and killing out of pleasure. And it's the latter that is happening here and it's disturbing to see so many getting their rocks of at it. It's a fetish called snuff, animal snuff. A fetish of seeing animals suffer and die. Tell me, what did this mouse do to be thrown into the acid bath of her stomach?
Tervicz
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re:

Postby Jahan » Wed Sep 06, 2006 11:43 am

I have to agree that I don't see much difference between this, and people who videotape the killing of small animals, or the crushing of them, etc. 'Cause let's not kid ourselves here: If that mouse is alive when she swallows it, it's gonna have a pretty torturous death, and it's being killed for pleasure. You just don't have to watch it die.

I suppose if you have no problem with people hunting for the fun of it, or, say, killing animals for the fun of it, then you can consistently be okay with this....
Jahan
Idly kitty

Re:

Postby Lexus » Wed Sep 06, 2006 12:26 pm

What about people who hunt animals for the "sport" of it. Dont you think thats cruel? Whats the difference there whether they shoot the animal to kill it, or if they eat it alive. In nature many animals are eaten alive. Also the mouse wont die from being digested alive, it will die of suffocation. My pet South American Horned Frog Suffocates the mice i feed it. Is that cruel? It happens in nature all the time. The only difference here is that its a controlled environment.
Lexus
---

Postby Tervicz » Wed Sep 06, 2006 12:54 pm

An animal will hunt and kill because it has to. That mouse was swallowed alive because she wanted to. That is the difference between humans and animals. She did not need to do this. What if it was a newborn kitten or pup? Would you gain as much pleasure from that? As for sport hunters, as far as I'm concerned they are but barbarians. As is anyone who kills animals simply because they like to and to get their rocks off.
Tervicz
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Just trying to help

Postby Kuja » Wed Sep 06, 2006 2:19 pm

A passerby. wrote:I happened upon this site while studying for a psychology assignment on fetishes. I find that I'm unable to focus on anything if there's music on (I listen to They Might Be Giants). Anyhow, I also find that any form of craving deminishes with distractions. What I'm saying is that constantly busying yourselves may help eliminate your voreaphilia.

You have to realize that most of us are closet voraphiles and its just a harmless fetish, its something that comes and goes for some of us or stays with us for the rest of our lives.
Kuja
Somewhat familiar

Postby OtakuCat89 » Wed Sep 06, 2006 2:42 pm

Tervicz wrote:An animal will hunt and kill because it has to. That mouse was swallowed alive because she wanted to. That is the difference between humans and animals. She did not need to do this. What if it was a newborn kitten or pup? Would you gain as much pleasure from that? As for sport hunters, as far as I'm concerned they are but barbarians. As is anyone who kills animals simply because they like to and to get their rocks off.

I agree.
OtakuCat89
Been posting for a bit

Re:

Postby SeruOmen » Thu Sep 07, 2006 12:51 am

Animals are animals. It's not like they're endangered. It's not something I'm going to do myself, but I don't give a flip if someone else does.
SeruOmen
I like sword

Re:

Postby TW » Thu Sep 07, 2006 11:34 am

*Nods with Serumon.* Whats the differance between Alice swallowing the mouse for food and a snake swallowing the mouse?
I love bellies! Round, Soft, hard, Prey filled, food filled, Inflated, or Pregnancy, so long as it is big and round. :)

TW
Belly Loving Author

Re:

Postby Chaos » Thu Sep 07, 2006 11:40 am

TW wrote:*Nods with Serumon.* Whats the differance between Alice swallowing the mouse for food and a snake swallowing the mouse?

A snake needs to eat and mice are part of its diet. Alice can have a hamburger like everyone else. When alice eats the mouse, she might as well be killing it for fun.
Chaos
The 19th Angel

Postby Tervicz » Thu Sep 07, 2006 11:42 am

A snake swallows a mouse for food. Alice did it for fun. This is not about endangered animals either. It's about snuff, getting your rocks off by killing animals/inflicting pain on animals or watching animals being killed/getting pain inflicted. Tell me, if it were a newborn cat or pup instead being killed in the same manner, wouldn't you care?
Tervicz
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re:

Postby TW » Thu Sep 07, 2006 11:48 am

THen you are saying the same thing when a cow is slaughtered to become your burger.

Also, what about the people in Africa who eat insects like candy?

TW
Belly Loving Author

Postby Tervicz » Thu Sep 07, 2006 12:06 pm

A cow is slaughtered to feed people, not for the fun of it. Contrary to what's happening here.
Tervicz
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re:

Postby SeruOmen » Thu Sep 07, 2006 3:33 pm

Mouse... cat... cow, whatever. It's just an animal. I wouldn't do it myself, but I'm not gonna whine if someone else does.
SeruOmen
I like sword

Postby Trolloc » Thu Sep 07, 2006 3:51 pm

What a silly disuccssion for a vore site.

The mice in those vids were bred for food. Alice ate pinkies, it is not like she was hunting down wild mice to eat . That was a food mouse just like all the cute cows are hamburger. That mouse was going to feed a snake, frog, hawk, or Alice. Those mice were never going to contribute to the mouse gene pool or go to work at Dizzneyy world they were gogin to be eaten alive or dead by something.

Getting on a moral high horse about feeding preferences and being a member of this website seems pretty hypocritical to me. The only valid argument I have seen posted at all is that LEGALLY it may be considered to be cruelty to an animal.

Trolloc
Trolloc
New to the forum

Postby SeruOmen » Thu Sep 07, 2006 3:55 pm

Trolloc wrote:Getting on a moral high horse about feeding preferences and being a member of this website seems pretty hypocritical to me.
Trolloc

Despite the fact that I don't give a flip if some mouse dies, I don't quite agree with you about it being hypcritical- There's this really strong line between fantasy and reality, and this site was created on the basis of the fantasy.
Your argument would be the same thing as saying someone who reads murder novels is a hypcrite for being upset at a real-life murderer.
SeruOmen
I like sword

Re:

Postby FatJaguar » Thu Sep 07, 2006 4:35 pm

This boils down to three parties:

A.) Those who are not disturbed by it
B.) Those who are
C.) Those who don't care either way

You can paint whatever particulars in you want, if you know about the woman who swollowed the mouse, you fall into one of these three parties. With that having been said: If we strip away all morals, values, religions, beliefs, and preferences, we are left with three groups of people arguing over something that is purely a matter of opinion. This cannot be settled.

Personally, I find it disgusting and plant myself firmly in party B. If I ever met her on the street I would have no greivance of conscious whatseoever for beating the sh*t out of her. In fact, I think I might enjoy it.

I could go on and on about why as human beings we should count ourselves above this sort of behavior, but I won't. Hopefully, the mouse was dead before she swallowed it, because in that case I really don't care too much. But if not, subjecting animals, yes, even inconsequential little mice to uneccesary, slow, painful, and horrifying death is beyond disgusting, it is inhuman and there's no excuse for it other than sheer stupidity and malice. (IMHO)

-Fat Jaguar
FatJaguar

Re:

Postby FatJaguar » Thu Sep 07, 2006 4:43 pm

And don't try to play the "well they are too dumb to feel pain and fear" card, because just about any living creature with a neuron or two can feel fear and pain. They are both evolved stimuli inplace to aid animals (and us) in surviving. Any animal that is not brain damaged will feel fear and pain when being predated upon by another animal. (Or being disolved in stomach acid which can take hours.)
FatJaguar

Re:

Postby TW » Thu Sep 07, 2006 6:47 pm

*Agrees with Fat Jaguar.* :)

TW
Belly Loving Author

Re:

Postby Lexus » Fri Sep 08, 2006 2:44 am

Again.....the mouse wouldnt spend hours suffering, just a few min, as it SUFFOCATES.....
Lexus
---

PreviousNext

Return to Softvore