Whale Vore

Soft vore uploads goes here
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Re: Whale Vore

Postby Nerva » Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:30 am

RedRadish wrote:
Guilmon117 wrote:but cant u live until being digested if u were swallowed by a blue whale? they r the biggest animals on earth.

A blue whale's throat is approximately the size of a grapefruit. You wouldn't fit.

There seems to be quite a bit of overestimation when it comes to the elasticity of a toothed whale's throat. Whales by definition CAN'T afford the loose space that would allow for that sort of stretching, because any air pockets at all would prevent them from diving without being crushed. This is the reason humans can't dive deep depths without a submersible; the water pressure crushes the empty pockets such as found in the ears and respiratory system. Even when scuba-diving, air becomes dissolved in your bloodstream and fizzles like soda pop when you return to the surface, destroying your blood vessels ("the bends." Despite what you might have heard, this destruction is inevitable, so people only have a set number of possible dives in them. Going up slowly just lessens the damage). To prevent this, the body of a whale is as compact as it can possibly be, with little to no wiggle room for the movement of internal organs. Even the oral cavity is designed to be shallow.

You won't make it to the stomach of a whale in one piece. Those teeth aren't just for show. It's a nice fantasy, though.

Thank you for shooting this down. This kind of stuff is the most-beaten dead-horse on this forum. It comes up all the flippin' time. Even Eka herself has condemned the line of discussion. Rule #1 exists for a reason, folks - this is a site for fantasy only, not for discussing whether softvore is actually possible or not (it's not, plain and simple.)

racer_xtreme wrote:
Deadzombie666 wrote:Yeah, this has been a very commen topic lately and it's all the same sorry for the dissapointment. But i dont know if you were really small it might make a difference. We will never know. HOLD THE PHONE, I just remembered a story of a person whale hunting and he was knocked over board and all he remember's was being hit into the air and then feeling a very warm and slimy enviroment, shortly after the seamen captured the whale and started cutting away at the blubbler and after 2 days they hit the stomach and say a large lump, and they opened it and there he was alive and well, little burnt here and there. Well if you dont belive me here is a link ( http://www.ycaol.com/swallowed.htm )

https://secure.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/ ... es_Bartley

Just because it's on the internet doesn't make it true.

And thank you for debunking that stupid urban legend. If you really do some research on it, it really doesn't hold up - there wasn't even a "James Bartley" on the ship in question. It's just another tall fish tale.

Now, can we get back to whale vore pics and stories, and not discussion of which whales could actually eat someone whole?

GunbarrenoClaude wrote:http://www.mangafox.com/manga/oumagadoki_doubutsuen/v01/c022/14.html

In this manga, the director of the Aquarium has the curse of the Whale. He ends up trying to eat the Director of the Zoo. XD

This looks interesting. Neat how the zoo director uses his knowledge of whale anatomy to help out the rabbit. They actually did their research on it, from what I can see.
Nerva
???

Postby MisterFinch » Sat Mar 26, 2011 12:25 pm

Nerva wrote:
RedRadish wrote:
Guilmon117 wrote:but cant u live until being digested if u were swallowed by a blue whale? they r the biggest animals on earth.

A blue whale's throat is approximately the size of a grapefruit. You wouldn't fit.

There seems to be quite a bit of overestimation when it comes to the elasticity of a toothed whale's throat. Whales by definition CAN'T afford the loose space that would allow for that sort of stretching, because any air pockets at all would prevent them from diving without being crushed. This is the reason humans can't dive deep depths without a submersible; the water pressure crushes the empty pockets such as found in the ears and respiratory system. Even when scuba-diving, air becomes dissolved in your bloodstream and fizzles like soda pop when you return to the surface, destroying your blood vessels ("the bends." Despite what you might have heard, this destruction is inevitable, so people only have a set number of possible dives in them. Going up slowly just lessens the damage). To prevent this, the body of a whale is as compact as it can possibly be, with little to no wiggle room for the movement of internal organs. Even the oral cavity is designed to be shallow.

You won't make it to the stomach of a whale in one piece. Those teeth aren't just for show. It's a nice fantasy, though.

Thank you for shooting this down. This kind of stuff is the most-beaten dead-horse on this forum. It comes up all the flippin' time. Even Eka herself has condemned the line of discussion. Rule #1 exists for a reason, folks - this is a site for fantasy only, not for discussing whether softvore is actually possible or not (it's not, plain and simple.)

racer_xtreme wrote:
Deadzombie666 wrote:Yeah, this has been a very commen topic lately and it's all the same sorry for the dissapointment. But i dont know if you were really small it might make a difference. We will never know. HOLD THE PHONE, I just remembered a story of a person whale hunting and he was knocked over board and all he remember's was being hit into the air and then feeling a very warm and slimy enviroment, shortly after the seamen captured the whale and started cutting away at the blubbler and after 2 days they hit the stomach and say a large lump, and they opened it and there he was alive and well, little burnt here and there. Well if you dont belive me here is a link ( http://www.ycaol.com/swallowed.htm )

https://secure.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/ ... es_Bartley

Just because it's on the internet doesn't make it true.

And thank you for debunking that stupid urban legend. If you really do some research on it, it really doesn't hold up - there wasn't even a "James Bartley" on the ship in question. It's just another tall fish tale.

Now, can we get back to whale vore pics and stories, and not discussion of which whales could actually eat someone whole?

GunbarrenoClaude wrote:http://www.mangafox.com/manga/oumagadoki_doubutsuen/v01/c022/14.html

In this manga, the director of the Aquarium has the curse of the Whale. He ends up trying to eat the Director of the Zoo. XD

This looks interesting. Neat how the zoo director uses his knowledge of whale anatomy to help out the rabbit. They actually did their research on it, from what I can see.

Actually, the Zoo Keeper is the one with the knowledge. XD The Director (The rabbit) Just got lucky. :p
Beware the two who fight an eternal strife
For if you encounter, you lose your life

Thetalis the Hellworm Tyrant Demon

Seradaphnis the Solmarin Paradox Angel
MisterFinch
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Nerva » Sat Mar 26, 2011 4:44 pm

GunbarrenoClaude wrote:Actually, the Zoo Keeper is the one with the knowledge. XD The Director (The rabbit) Just got lucky. :p

Ah, okay. I stand corrected.

That's what I get for not reading more thoroughly.
Nerva
???

Re:

Postby Eat meh » Sat Mar 26, 2011 5:49 pm

Garth wrote:
XDDX wrote:
Crimson wrote:This should clear it up:

[ http://www.solcomhouse.com/wszhale.gif ]

The shark is still too big.

Yeah, but orcas and some other whales are big, and their throats can stretch for a human to be swallowed. The hard part is getting out alive... 8O

Get a really big magnet, and the whale is front of a metal wall... XD
Eat meh
Somewhat familiar

Postby Chevys-n-Vore » Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:52 pm

Aertwork wrote:Its hard to believe that it will soon be the 10th anniversary of the month that I started drawing "Calamity Aert meets Dark Ice". To this day it has been the best received vore artwork/s that I've done so far. When I look at it nowadays I almost cringe at how crudely it was drawn and know that I could now do better. The Calamity Aert character is basically an internet version of my RL self put into whatever peril I wanted to show him in. This was a way for me to draw myself in whatever situation that my twisted mind could think up without using my RL name. The idea for "Calamity Aert meets Dark Ice" came up when I went to a Killer Whale show at the local aquarium. At the end of the show a trainer would pour a large, full bucket of fish into the whale's mouth where it would disappear instantly. After the show I'd go to the underwater viewing area and the whales would swim up to the glass and open their mouths when people knocked on the window. When one of the whales opened their mouths right in front of me I got a VERY Good look into it's mouth and was able to study the tongue, teeth and other details. A couple of minutes later I started to think about what it would be like to get into that mouth and have some fun, ( of course that would be impossible so my fantasy was put down on paper with a hypothetical whale that ate a seal and Aert from off the top of an ice floe.) One of my online friends, (Talonsaurn) had a killer whale character named Dark Ice who had a vorish side so I asked for and got permission to use him. I was also starting to look for Orca maw pictures on the internet and found some very good ones to use as references. In late 2001 I stared drawing the series and by the following year had completed and posted it.

To answer the question as to why the person being eaten by the whale in the "Dark Ice" comic was not female...
Answer - The person in the comic is supposed to represent my RL self and I was born male, not female. (If I had been born female then it would have been a female prey character.) I also have a bigger attraction to male predators which is another reason why it was a male/male situation. Since coming online and finding sites like this I have noticed that the majority of vore artwork is female based or headfirst. My mission is to do the opposite of that majority and bring what I call "content counterbalance" to the majority of aforementioned female/headfirst content. I have done a couple of pieces of artwork and photo manips that have female characters as preds but have not posted them anywhere online as of yet.

In the past few months I have been fooling around with photo manipulations and have been getting some pretty decent results. I am planning on starting a photo manip thread in the photo edit section with some of my better PMs soonish. I'm happy to see that my "Calamity Aert meets Dark Ice" and "Calamity Aert vs Paulis" comics have been liked by most of the viewers who come across them. The thing that all artists have to remember when you do something is that no matter what you do not everyone is going to like it, there will always be those who wished the genders were different, had a different pred types etc... Its hard for me to do too many new pieces because I'm so busy with a long term commission right now.

Thanks to all who have been enjoying my stuff, I'll do more when I can.

I really like that series you did. ( Had no idea it was yours, I actually found it through a Google search a while back.) I don't think it was crudely drawn; looks pretty damn good, I think. I definitely agree with your 'content counterbalance' idea. It's really good for the smaller number of us that aren't into what the 'mainstream' seems to be here.
Wait, what?
Chevys-n-Vore
---

Postby Bright » Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:25 am

http://www.cracked.com/article_19132_ki ... art5D.html

This one was rather funny. Got some hardvore though.
Visit my artblog?
Spoiler: show
http://julienbrightsidesart.blogspot.no/
Bright
Heavy user

Postby Chevys-n-Vore » Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:58 pm

Bright wrote:http://www.cracked.com/article_19132_killer-whale-biggest-badass-in-animal-kingdom-5Bchart5D.html

Lol'd.
Wait, what?
Chevys-n-Vore
---

Postby ilbv » Mon Mar 28, 2011 11:29 pm

i have a story coming up that has orca(ish) vore in it
ilbv
Participator

Postby Ka-Atis » Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:28 am

Bright wrote:http://www.cracked.com/article_19132_killer-whale-biggest-badass-in-animal-kingdom-5Bchart5D.html

LOL. great find.

"fuck the ocean" :lol:
Now I eat you!}- >:-(.. ____ D: -{no.. nooo..
Ka-Atis
yum, slurp, and/or drool

Postby ironbadass » Wed Mar 30, 2011 12:36 pm

a8a6f246c1611e5c07523b229945fa45.jpg
here you go
ironbadass
Somewhat familiar

Postby okuran » Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:01 am

One episode of Moby Dick
http://youtu.be/o-ref68XlQ0

And another one:
http://youtu.be/PkzxGx2NqGc
okuran
Somewhat familiar

Postby masterofvore1 » Sun Apr 17, 2011 6:57 pm

Werewolfskin15 wrote:Are there any orcas, dolphins, sperm whales, or any other sea creatures that swallow or eat other sea animals or any land animals or creatures like humans and pets?
Thanks.

i can't tell if you mean RL or fake;
becuase in a comic or picture,they can stretch.
i perfer not too much but it's possible. :gulp:
(by "i perfer not too much but it's possible" i mean vore looks ok until you can't see the pred any more becuase it's belly is so darn huge!)
masterofvore1
---

Postby ilbv » Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:40 pm

Gotta keep this post going.
Attachments
imagesCA5JSOQK.jpg
imagesCA5JSOQK.jpg (8.8 KiB) Viewed 5861 times
imagesCA6M3V21.jpg
imagesCA6M3V21.jpg (8.01 KiB) Viewed 5864 times
Picture1.jpg
ilbv
Participator

Postby happy_wheeler » Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:01 pm

Well, in "Finding Nemo" there's a great scene where Marlin and Dory are in a whale's mouth (blue whale I think)
happy_wheeler
New to the forum

Postby kamikouchiha » Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:56 pm

A blue whale may be able to eat u alive
kamikouchiha
Been posting for a bit

Postby orca13 » Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:40 am

^^ ilbv is making a story for me.
orca13
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ilbv » Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:59 pm

kamikouchiha wrote:A blue whale may be able to eat u alive

I would think so. And what an adventure that would be!
ilbv
Participator

Postby killermeow » Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:09 pm

Sadly, this rumor has been squashed many times over (Even on this thread, top of page 5).
Now, back to our scheduled lurking.
If I sound rude, I'm being blunt, likely because somebody did something stupid. I'm not the best at controlling it sometimes
killermeow
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Razgriz » Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:59 am

happy_wheeler wrote:Well, in "Finding Nemo" there's a great scene where Marlin and Dory are in a whale's mouth (blue whale I think)

Humpback I think it was; I don't believe Blue whales live anywhere near Austrialia or migrate near it. Could be wrong but Japan's kinda made sure of it.
Razgriz
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby ilbv » Fri Jul 15, 2011 4:25 pm

killermeow wrote:

Sadly, this rumor has been squashed many times over (Even on this thread, top of page 5).

Shun the nonbeliver! lol i jk. despite the myth, people are entitled to their fantasys
ilbv
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Softvore