Whale Vore

Soft vore uploads goes here
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Re: Whale Vore

Postby XDDX » Fri May 09, 2008 1:42 pm

Dolorcin wrote:
Garth wrote:I mean come on, a killer whale actually swallowed a great white whole, didn't it? If that's the case, it could just as easily swallow a human.

That sounds improbable. :o Unless you're talking about a fully grown male orca and the great white is just a pup or at least juvenile, there's hardly a way an orca can swallow down a whole adult Great White.

Aren't they pretty much the same size?
XDDX
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Crimson » Fri May 09, 2008 9:49 pm

This should clear it up:

Crimson
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby voracious_devil2 » Wed May 14, 2008 5:16 pm

pyroboarder69 wrote:There used to be a cell phone commercial where a whale swallowed a girl who was diving. I can't find a link to the video though :(

anyone have any luck on finding this article about a boy being swallowed by a great white off the coast of australia?
good god... this bitch got a big mouth O_O what do ya call it? "Voreopolis"
voracious_devil2
Somewhat familiar

Postby XDDX » Wed May 14, 2008 7:19 pm

Crimson wrote:This should clear it up:

The shark is still too big.
XDDX
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby OrcaSnack-Garth » Thu May 15, 2008 8:19 pm

XDDX wrote:
Crimson wrote:This should clear it up:

The shark is still too big.

Yeah, but orcas and some other whales are big, and their throats can stretch for a human to be swallowed. The hard part is getting out alive... 8O
OrcaSnack-Garth
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Crimson » Fri May 16, 2008 4:15 am

Garth wrote:
Yeah, but orcas and some other whales are big, and their throats can stretch for a human to be swallowed. The hard part is getting out alive... 8O

Thats where you need like a capsule with air, food, water. The capsule should be crushproof and acidproof. And clear :D . Man i want to do that. I wouldnt think about it for a minute if i got the chance :P
Crimson
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby OrcaSnack-Garth » Fri May 16, 2008 5:51 pm

Crimson wrote:
Garth wrote:

Thats where you need like a capsule with air, food, water. The capsule should be crushproof and acidproof. And clear :D . Man i want to do that. I wouldnt think about it for a minute if i got the chance :P

Glad more people agree with me. :-D
OrcaSnack-Garth
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re:

Postby Gimpy » Fri May 16, 2008 6:40 pm

awesome idea
Gimpy
???

Postby RedRadish » Sat May 17, 2008 3:16 pm

Guilmon117 wrote:but cant u live until being digested if u were swallowed by a blue whale? they r the biggest animals on earth.

A blue whale's throat is approximately the size of a grapefruit. You wouldn't fit.

There seems to be quite a bit of overestimation when it comes to the elasticity of a toothed whale's throat. Whales by definition CAN'T afford the loose space that would allow for that sort of stretching, because any air pockets at all would prevent them from diving without being crushed. This is the reason humans can't dive deep depths without a submersible; the water pressure crushes the empty pockets such as found in the ears and respiratory system. Even when scuba-diving, air becomes dissolved in your bloodstream and fizzles like soda pop when you return to the surface, destroying your blood vessels ("the bends." Despite what you might have heard, this destruction is inevitable, so people only have a set number of possible dives in them. Going up slowly just lessens the damage). To prevent this, the body of a whale is as compact as it can possibly be, with little to no wiggle room for the movement of internal organs. Even the oral cavity is designed to be shallow.

You won't make it to the stomach of a whale in one piece. Those teeth aren't just for show. It's a nice fantasy, though.
RedRadish
New to the forum

Postby Razgriz » Sat May 17, 2008 7:22 pm

RedRadish wrote:
Guilmon117 wrote:but cant u live until being digested if u were swallowed by a blue whale? they r the biggest animals on earth.

A blue whale's throat is approximately the size of a grapefruit. You wouldn't fit.

There seems to be quite a bit of overestimation when it comes to the elasticity of a toothed whale's throat. Whales by definition CAN'T afford the loose space that would allow for that sort of stretching, because any air pockets at all would prevent them from diving without being crushed. This is the reason humans can't dive deep depths without a submersible; the water pressure crushes the empty pockets such as found in the ears and respiratory system. Even when scuba-diving, air becomes dissolved in your bloodstream and fizzles like soda pop when you return to the surface, destroying your blood vessels ("the bends." Despite what you might have heard, this destruction is inevitable, so people only have a set number of possible dives in them. Going up slowly just lessens the damage). To prevent this, the body of a whale is as compact as it can possibly be, with little to no wiggle room for the movement of internal organs. Even the oral cavity is designed to be shallow.

You won't make it to the stomach of a whale in one piece. Those teeth aren't just for show. It's a nice fantasy, though.

Love how down to earth you are.
Razgriz
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Modeseven » Sun Jun 21, 2009 6:07 pm

Modeseven
Somewhat familiar

Postby okuran » Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:01 pm

Nitro_Titan wrote:http://aryion.com/g3/showitem.php?id=173097
http://aryion.com/g3/showitem.php?id=173131#c232484

Something I drew.

I like how you color and use light and shading in your drawings
okuran
Somewhat familiar

Postby Crimson » Tue Jun 23, 2009 4:36 am

Awesome pic....just one question. Why is the orca missing an eye :-D
Crimson
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Dragonic_Wolf » Tue Jun 23, 2009 10:48 am

Did everyone forget about dark ice's big comic?

Holy shit, that was so enjoyable...
Dragonic_Wolf
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Chevys-n-Vore » Tue Jun 23, 2009 1:55 pm

Great thread, keeping this on watch. Anyone got anymore guys being eaten by whales?
Wait, what?
Chevys-n-Vore
---

Postby razorfield9 » Tue Jun 23, 2009 7:31 pm

Dragonic_Wolf wrote:
Did everyone forget about dark ice's big comic?

Holy shit, that was so enjoyable...

That and the dog one have to be some of my favorite vore pieces.
Strawberries are deleterious
razorfield9
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby OrcaSnack-Garth » Thu Aug 12, 2010 3:20 pm

OrcaSnack-Garth
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Cal_Art » Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:52 pm

Its hard to believe that it will soon be the 10th anniversary of the month that I started drawing "Calamity Aert meets Dark Ice". To this day it has been the best received vore artwork/s that I've done so far. When I look at it nowadays I almost cringe at how crudely it was drawn and know that I could now do better. The Calamity Aert character is basically an internet version of my RL self put into whatever peril I wanted to show him in. This was a way for me to draw myself in whatever situation that my twisted mind could think up without using my RL name. The idea for "Calamity Aert meets Dark Ice" came up when I went to a Killer Whale show at the local aquarium. At the end of the show a trainer would pour a large, full bucket of fish into the whale's mouth where it would disappear instantly. After the show I'd go to the underwater viewing area and the whales would swim up to the glass and open their mouths when people knocked on the window. When one of the whales opened their mouths right in front of me I got a VERY Good look into it's mouth and was able to study the tongue, teeth and other details. A couple of minutes later I started to think about what it would be like to get into that mouth and have some fun, ( of course that would be impossible so my fantasy was put down on paper with a hypothetical whale that ate a seal and Aert from off the top of an ice floe.) One of my online friends, (Talonsaurn) had a killer whale character named Dark Ice who had a vorish side so I asked for and got permission to use him. I was also starting to look for Orca maw pictures on the internet and found some very good ones to use as references. In late 2001 I stared drawing the series and by the following year had completed and posted it.

To answer the question as to why the person being eaten by the whale in the "Dark Ice" comic was not female...
Answer - The person in the comic is supposed to represent my RL self and I was born male, not female. (If I had been born female then it would have been a female prey character.) I also have a bigger attraction to male predators which is another reason why it was a male/male situation. Since coming online and finding sites like this I have noticed that the majority of vore artwork is female based or headfirst. My mission is to do the opposite of that majority and bring what I call "content counterbalance" to the majority of aforementioned female/headfirst content. I have done a couple of pieces of artwork and photo manips that have female characters as preds but have not posted them anywhere online as of yet.

In the past few months I have been fooling around with photo manipulations and have been getting some pretty decent results. I am planning on starting a photo manip thread in the photo edit section with some of my better PMs soonish. I'm happy to see that my "Calamity Aert meets Dark Ice" and "Calamity Aert vs Paulis" comics have been liked by most of the viewers who come across them. The thing that all artists have to remember when you do something is that no matter what you do not everyone is going to like it, there will always be those who wished the genders were different, had a different pred types etc... Its hard for me to do too many new pieces because I'm so busy with a long term commission right now.

Thanks to all who have been enjoying my stuff, I'll do more when I can.
Cal_Art
Been posting for a bit

Postby racer_xtreme » Sat Mar 26, 2011 1:18 am

Deadzombie666 wrote:Yeah, this has been a very commen topic lately and it's all the same sorry for the dissapointment. But i dont know if you were really small it might make a difference. We will never know. HOLD THE PHONE, I just remembered a story of a person whale hunting and he was knocked over board and all he remember's was being hit into the air and then feeling a very warm and slimy enviroment, shortly after the seamen captured the whale and started cutting away at the blubbler and after 2 days they hit the stomach and say a large lump, and they opened it and there he was alive and well, little burnt here and there. Well if you dont belive me here is a link ( http://www.ycaol.com/swallowed.htm )

https://secure.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/ ... es_Bartley

Just because it's on the internet doesn't make it true.
racer_xtreme
Somewhat familiar

Postby MisterFinch » Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:16 am

http://www.mangafox.com/manga/oumagadok ... 22/14.html

In this manga, the director of the Aquarium has the curse of the Whale. He ends up trying to eat the Director of the Zoo. XD
Beware the two who fight an eternal strife
For if you encounter, you lose your life

Thetalis the Hellworm Tyrant Demon

Seradaphnis the Solmarin Paradox Angel
MisterFinch
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Softvore