Groblek's update thread

Vaginal vore, unbirth, etc. All goes here.
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Re: Groblek's update thread

Postby Groblek » Thu Oct 11, 2012 11:48 pm

Jannak - I've got all of those ideas down as story seeds in my file for shorts to finish or expand on, but I haven't been inspired to work on those recently. I write whatever strikes my fancy when I have time, so it can take a long, long time to get a specific story written. For example, I just finished a first draft of one I started back in 2001. So while I'm sure I'll write one like what you're asking for (I have a few in process), I gave up promising any kind of timeline a long while ago. It's why I don't take commission work.

fatso21 - I'm afraid that one's a definite no, as I don't like writing UB stories with underage characters involved. I enjoy adults consenting or not, and age-regressed characters, but writing UB scenes with underage characters makes me uncomfortable, so I rarely write them, and if I do, they'll be off-screen and a minor story element.

Cheers,
Groblek
Groblek
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby fatso21 » Fri Oct 12, 2012 1:14 pm

Groblek wrote:fatso21 - I'm afraid that one's a definite no, as I don't like writing UB stories with underage characters involved. I enjoy adults consenting or not, and age-regressed characters, but writing UB scenes with underage characters makes me uncomfortable, so I rarely write them, and if I do, they'll be off-screen and a minor story element.

Cheers,
Groblek

I suppose I can accept that. Thank you for responding.
fatso21
Participator

Postby Gypa » Fri Oct 12, 2012 7:08 pm

Would you write an 1st person POV story with Sharon?
Gypa
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Groblek » Fri Oct 12, 2012 10:09 pm

Gypa - I assume you mean following the events of the storyline with the "Pregnant Pause" shirt? Probably not, only because that story covered everything I wanted to play with about the shirt, so I don't know what I'd write about. Also, though I use it sometimes, I find 1st person a difficult POV to write well, so I'm less likely to write in in if another POV will work equally well for what I want to do.
Groblek
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Groblek » Fri Oct 12, 2012 10:10 pm

And my rare period of having both time and inspiration to write continues with another story. http://aryion.com/g4/view/226864 This one is a Halloween story I started in 2001 and hit writer's block on until a few days ago. Enjoy!
Cheers,
Groblek
Groblek
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Groblek » Thu Oct 18, 2012 11:59 pm

And after a comment inspired me, I've posted an extended edition of "Trick or Treat", with the third scene I originally intended to write plus an epilogue suggesting just what the Demoness will do with herself afterwards. http://aryion.com/g4/view/227123
Cheers,
Groblek
Groblek
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Groblek » Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:34 pm

I seem to be on a roll for finishing stories that have been sitting around unfinished for years. Here's a rewrite of TW's story "Witness Protection", posted here with TW's permission. http://aryion.com/g4/view/227206
Groblek
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Groblek » Mon Oct 29, 2012 10:04 pm

And I continue to take advantage of my bout of inspiration to finish stories that I've left unwritten for years. This one is about a group of friends who buy a house that has definite ideas about the sort of occupants it wants.
Cheers,
Groblek
Groblek
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby argos » Wed Oct 31, 2012 1:05 am

you think you can put some of your unfinished works in your drafts, or would you prefer them to be more complete before doing anything like that?
argos
New to the forum

Postby Groblek » Wed Oct 31, 2012 8:39 am

Argos - the ones not in my drafts folder are so fragmentary that they aren't going to make sense to anyone else, I'm afraid.
Cheers,
Groblek
Groblek
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Groblek » Fri Nov 22, 2013 11:44 pm

I've finally finished another story - "The Dangers of Misusing Fertility Drugs." http://aryion.com/g4/view/252606
Groblek
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Jannak » Sat Nov 23, 2013 1:32 am

Good to see your still writing stories, I wonder if there's a few more in the way that you also recently finished? Since sometimes you post multiple stories before disappearing again.
Jannak
Somewhat familiar

Postby Groblek » Thu Jan 02, 2014 4:03 am

I didn't mean to ignore your question, Jannak, but this is a good example of why I don't tend to comment on my upcoming stories anymore. If I'd answered it when you posted the question, I'd have said yes, as I thought I was close to finishing another one, but I've been short of time to write and hit a case of writer's block, and now have no idea when I'll have something finished. I know that some writers are able to predict their output pretty well, for me it seems that I won't know until I'm done, and I post as I finish them. Sometimes several at once, sometimes just one or two.
Cheers,
Groblek.
Cheers,
Groblek
https://groblek.com
Groblek
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Groblek » Thu Jan 09, 2014 4:42 pm

And here I've got a set of three more random scenes. http://aryion.com/g4/view/255835
Groblek
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Jannak » Mon Feb 03, 2014 12:03 am

Groblek wrote:Jannak - I've got all of those ideas down as story seeds in my file for shorts to finish or expand on, but I haven't been inspired to work on those recently. I write whatever strikes my fancy when I have time, so it can take a long, long time to get a specific story written. For example, I just finished a first draft of one I started back in 2001. So while I'm sure I'll write one like what you're asking for (I have a few in process), I gave up promising any kind of timeline a long while ago. It's why I don't take commission work.

While I forgot to respond to this very long ago, I'm glad you have something in the works and I guess we'll have to wait patiently until that day comes but question is when you say have a few in the process, well does this mean your currently writing them now and you possibly might have one (but maybe unlikely though..) near completion possibly?

Of course though maybe it's going to be something similar to "Diane's Second Chance" (if the story inspired you at anyway) but in your own style perhaps?
Jannak
Somewhat familiar

Postby Groblek » Mon Feb 03, 2014 1:47 am

Jannak - with a very few exceptions (when I know the story will be a long one from the start), the way I write is that I jot down all my ideas in a numbered list in a word doc. Then I fill in scenes until the story's done either as just a short scene or a longer work. Currently, none of my story ideas involving consensual unbirth and age regression are much past the thinking about it stage, so it'll be a long while before any are written, I think.
Cheers,
Groblek
Groblek
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Groblek » Fri Aug 08, 2014 1:37 pm

Since it's Vore Day, I figured I'd post a scene even though I don't have a set of three ready. http://aryion.com/g4/view/273275 Happy Vore Day!
Cheers,
Groblek
Groblek
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Kblood » Sat Aug 09, 2014 2:40 am

awesome! :D
Kblood
New to the forum

Postby Groblek » Sun Aug 17, 2014 11:14 pm

And here's the first of the commissions I gave away for Vore Day. http://aryion.com/g4/view/274110 A brief warning, I think this is the darkest piece I've ever written, with a completely unapologetic woman who erases her husband from existence.
Cheers,
Groblek
Groblek
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Jannak » Thu Aug 21, 2014 12:01 pm

Groblek wrote:Jannak - with a very few exceptions (when I know the story will be a long one from the start), the way I write is that I jot down all my ideas in a numbered list in a word doc. Then I fill in scenes until the story's done either as just a short scene or a longer work. Currently, none of my story ideas involving consensual unbirth and age regression are much past the thinking about it stage, so it'll be a long while before any are written, I think.
Cheers,
Groblek

Well hopefully you'll write one someday since I think the idea could be simple which for example, a woman willingly undergoes a experimental fertility treatment (or a clinic specializes on unbirths) which for she is unbirthed to a new mother (well...because "For Science!" might be one of them or she wants to simply to 'restart her life' or a 'second chance') and 9 months later (of course writing in between events, her experiences inside the womb throughout the months) she is reborn as a infant.
Jannak
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Unbirth