Groblek's update thread

Vaginal vore, unbirth, etc. All goes here.
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Re: Groblek's update thread

Postby Groblek » Thu Oct 22, 2009 7:18 pm

A sequel? Probably not, though I admit the potential's certainly there - we'll see if any ideas for one grab me in the future.
Groblek
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Gypa » Thu Oct 22, 2009 7:49 pm

Wther or not you make sequel to your latest storie I would like to see more same size-umbirth storeis.
Gypa
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Groblek » Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:24 pm

I finally finished another story - it's another take on the theme of my very first story, but with more writing experience. You can find it here: http://aryion.com/g3/showitem.php?id=185273
Groblek
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Groblek » Sun May 08, 2011 7:52 pm

I'm a bit slow on updating this thread, but here's a revised work- I commissioned Madame Belli to illustrate my story "The Party"
http://aryion.com/g3/showitem.php?id=202907
She did excellent work - I'm especially pleased with how well the blank faces on the "helpers" worked in her images - it was a written flourish that I was unsure how well it would transfer to visuals. If anyone's wanting to commission artwork, I recommend her - her thread on the subject is here:
viewtopic.php?f=83&t=26690
I may commission another set of illustrations for "helping a pregnant friend" if she's willing and I can afford it, but these aren't something I can afford often - the work is well worth the money, I just don't have a large discretionary budget for stuff right now. If anyone else wants to see one of my stories illustrated badly enough to commission the work, they'd be welcome to do so, and I'd be glad to help consult if needed. I don't really expect anyone to do so, but figured I'd toss it out there since I've had a couple of questions about whether I'll get certain other stories illustrated.
Cheers,
Groblek
Groblek
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Groblek » Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:55 pm

And one more illustrated story commissioned from Madame Belli - this time for "Helping a Pregnant Friend." See it here: http://aryion.com/g3/showitem.php?id=204538
Groblek
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Beheader205 » Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:55 am

The illustrations are a very nice compliment to your work. May I ask when a new story will be coming?
Beheader205
Somewhat familiar

Postby Groblek » Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:07 pm

And I've uploaded my latest batch of "Misc Scenes" - basically, I start writing a lot of my story ideas in a single file these days, starting with the unbirth scene, and if it gets long enough to become a stand-alone story, I move it to another file. When I get a set of three completed scenes that don't make it to story length, I post them as a set. Why three? I blame my genetics training. We geneticists think in triplets. Anyway, the latest installment is here:
http://aryion.com/g4/view/206246
Cheers,
Groblek
Groblek
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Groblek » Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:32 pm

Here's my latest trio of scenes. http://aryion.com/g4/view/216935 Any of these may someday get expanded into longer works, but I'm not likely to have time for that anytime soon.
Cheers,
Groblek
Groblek
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Squirelly » Fri Apr 06, 2012 4:51 pm

I'd like to see the priestess get expanded. So to speak.
Squirelly
Participator

Postby Groblek » Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:19 am

I kept going back and forth on that one about whether to continue it through the twins or not, and how to handle it if so. I'm pretty sure I'll write the rest of it someday, I just don't know when I'll have both the time and inclination. I'd also really like to get that one illustrated, but I don't have the money to spare just now.
Groblek
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Jannak » Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:33 am

Well maybe you could just continue writing new stories. Maybe for example a consensual unbirth story where a woman agrees to under go fertility experiment. Or could expand on the Karen and Sasha matter since I like the idea of unbirth being used as a treatment to cure diseases.
Jannak
Somewhat familiar

Postby Groblek » Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:03 am

Jannak - I write whatever story seizes my imagination enough that I can't stop thinking about it until I write it down. Sometimes that's a new one, sometimes a continuation - I can't really predict it.
Groblek
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Groblek » Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:25 am

And as sometimes happens, Squirelly, your comment knocked the rest of Sharon's story loose. Here's "Priestess of the backward look" http://aryion.com/g4/view/217209
Groblek
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Squirelly » Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:15 am

Happy to serve as a spark. I like the character you've built.
Squirelly
Participator

Postby Groblek » Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:02 pm

And once again, I have a trio of short stories for your enjoyment. My current time constraints make these the most likely format for the foreseeable future. This time we have an interesting magican's stage act, a story inspired by Symbiote's contributions to the "Pregnant Pause" storyline at the Beaddventure, and a scene that grabbed my imagination at 1am and wouldn't let go until I started to write.
Cheers,
Groblek

Edit: Find them here: http://aryion.com/g4/view/226581
Groblek
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby fatso21 » Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:15 am

Do you take requests?
fatso21
Participator

Postby Groblek » Wed Oct 10, 2012 8:17 am

I'll listen to requests, but I won't make any promises as I have enough trouble finishing my own ideas. Also, if you're looking for a story with characters from a show/anime/etc, don't bother, I'm not interested in writing something that I'd have to familiarize myself with an existing character background.
Cheers,
Groblek
Groblek
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Groblek » Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:30 pm

And as sometimes happens, finishing those scenes put me in a mood to write, so here's another story. http://aryion.com/g4/view/226711
Groblek
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Jannak » Thu Oct 11, 2012 2:43 pm

I think I may have requested this before but what about a consensual F/F unbirth story that involves a hospital or lab setting that results AR? Well based on this thread you made years ago here is some stories I would like to see turn into reality:

A team researching pregnancy and development discovers a way to reconnect the umbilical cord to an infant and put them back in the womb - intended for preemies. One of the researchers decides to test if she can connect olders ubjects, and runs her own set of experiements on the side with people who won't be missed.

a story about the cycle of life being somewhat different than in this world - goes from birth to aging, then to unbirth and rebirth.

A woman thinks she's answering an ad for a surrogate mother, but finds that the "assistance in having a baby" required involves her becoming the baby.

Unbirth as a method for hospital treatment/a new form of intensive care unit.

A special section of the maternity ward devoted to putting babies (and older) back into the wombs of their patients

A man and his wife have tried to start a family for a long while, with no success even though technology. The wife starts trying yet another special fertility program, and one night brings home another woman to join them in bed, who ends up inside the wife's womb as their baby-to-be.

An experienced surrogate mother is hired to help in a new research project, and finds that it's not quite what she was expecting.

Unbirth as an adoption method. An older child being adopted by a young couple finds that they want to start from scratch.
Jannak
Somewhat familiar

Postby fatso21 » Thu Oct 11, 2012 7:23 pm

Groblek wrote:I'll listen to requests, but I won't make any promises as I have enough trouble finishing my own ideas. Also, if you're looking for a story with characters from a show/anime/etc, don't bother, I'm not interested in writing something that I'd have to familiarize myself with an existing character background.
Cheers,
Groblek

In that case, would you write this story? ./viewtopic.php?f=65&t=27438&start=15

(9th post down,with the babysitter)
fatso21
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Unbirth