Groblek's update thread

Vaginal vore, unbirth, etc. All goes here.
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Postby Jannak » Thu Feb 28, 2008 1:40 pm

Last edited by Jannak on Sat Aug 21, 2010 3:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jannak
Somewhat familiar

Postby Jannak » Thu Feb 28, 2008 7:03 pm

Last edited by Jannak on Sat Aug 21, 2010 3:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jannak
Somewhat familiar

Re:

Postby Radijs » Thu Feb 28, 2008 7:10 pm

I was just saying things.
My first awnser was going to be 'magic' or 'a wizard did it'.
Radijs
---

Re:

Postby Groblek » Thu Feb 28, 2008 7:43 pm

I don't generally tell people what my next story will be since sometimes the one I thought was going to be next ends up in the unfinished bin for years instead because I get writer's block on part of it.
Groblek
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re:

Postby Fantasy » Thu Feb 28, 2008 7:46 pm

Groblek wrote:I was thinking of it as part of her biology, hence the ability to pass it along to her children. Any biological reaction in human development could in theory be reversed with the right sort of enzymes. Really, my lack of explanation for the mechanics has nothing to do with the presence or absence of a deep plot, it simply wasn't necessary to tell the story I wanted to tell. For the same reason, I didn't come up with an answer to the origin of Tasha and the others like her beyond that they've been around for a while and there's at least one small town consisting entirely of them.

I don't think you "need" any explanation for why things happen like they do in fantasy stories. For example, it would ruin a fairy tale to try to put it on a reality basis.

In stories based on fantasy it does help a little to give some explanation like they do in science fiction stories, but too much examination of the details will always lead to inconsistencies in the train of events. My suggestion is to only offer a little explanation to make things seem real in a superficial sense.

My problem personally is If I can find any flaw in the chain of probable cause and event, then it disturbs me (which I consider to be a personality defect of my own).

I require reality to enjoy things -- and that can be bad for most people -- as some of the best part of life is fantasy that is NOT very realistic.
Fantasy
Participator

Re:

Postby Jacquelope » Mon Mar 24, 2008 3:34 pm

Groblek wrote:And here's a new story from me - I finally finished "Doctor's surprise" - it ended up a much longer tale than I expected when I first started. It's here: http://aryion.com/modules.php?name=2&g2_itemId=154313

Wow. Glad to see you're not TOTALLY retired yet. :)
Jacquelope
???

Re:

Postby Groblek » Mon Mar 24, 2008 3:49 pm

Nope, but I tend to rarely have the combination of time to write and motivation to write - partly because my wife isn't into this stuff, which eliminates a lot of potential motivation there. I've got a few stories here in my gallery folder which aren't on my website because I'm too lazy to convert them to html and update it.
Groblek
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re:

Postby Jacquelope » Mon Mar 24, 2008 3:57 pm

Groblek wrote:Nope, but I tend to rarely have the combination of time to write and motivation to write - partly because my wife isn't into this stuff, which eliminates a lot of potential motivation there. I've got a few stories here in my gallery folder which aren't on my website because I'm too lazy to convert them to html and update it.

Ohhhh I can imagine if one's wife isn't into it, how much drama that would cause.

I can imagine many married UB fans classify this as "top secret" material.

Edit: If you need help converting to html, I'll be glad to do it.
Jacquelope
???

Re:

Postby Groblek » Mon Mar 24, 2008 4:04 pm

Eh, probably not too much drama, honestly, at least in my case. I don't so much keep it secret from her as not mention it or work on the stories around her, since the idea squicked her the couple of times that I've mentioned it. I'm pretty sure she's seen at least some of what I've got saved to the computer here though. But since she's not into it, it means I don't try and write stories for her, and being married means that I don't get particularly sexually frustrated and need to work out my feelings with my stories, which is what fueled my most prolific phase.
Groblek
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re:

Postby Jacquelope » Mon Mar 24, 2008 8:38 pm

Groblek wrote:Eh, probably not too much drama, honestly, at least in my case. I don't so much keep it secret from her as not mention it or work on the stories around her, since the idea squicked her the couple of times that I've mentioned it. I'm pretty sure she's seen at least some of what I've got saved to the computer here though. But since she's not into it, it means I don't try and write stories for her, and being married means that I don't get particularly sexually frustrated and need to work out my feelings with my stories, which is what fueled my most prolific phase.

Wow, that's a thread in and of itself... how do our spouses react to this?

I've truly not told my wife. I've classified all things UB as top secret. If she stumbled on this there would probably be hell to pay.
Jacquelope
???

Postby Jannak » Thu Jun 12, 2008 1:09 am

Last edited by Jannak on Sat Aug 21, 2010 3:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jannak
Somewhat familiar

Re:

Postby Jacquelope » Thu Jun 12, 2008 8:30 pm

I'm just posting here to say again what an awesome writer and inspirator Groblek is. :D
Experiment: Will a grenade kill a giant naga by exploding in its belly?
Test #1: Inconclusive. Grenade exploded in naga''s mouth.
Test #2: Inconclusive. Grenade exploded in naga's throat.
Further tests delayed until another live specimen can be acquired.
Jacquelope
???

Re:

Postby Groblek » Fri Aug 08, 2008 9:34 am

Hey all, I've posted a new story, this one inspired and influenced heavily by Dream Weevil's work. It's here: http://aryion.com/g3/showitem.php?id=160333
Groblek
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re:

Postby Groblek » Fri Aug 08, 2008 2:12 pm

And one more story today - this one's a shorter scene
http://aryion.com/g3/showitem.php?id=160346
Groblek
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re:

Postby Jacquelope » Sat Aug 09, 2008 1:25 am

Groblek! Ya got a new shout. :)
Experiment: Will a grenade kill a giant naga by exploding in its belly?
Test #1: Inconclusive. Grenade exploded in naga''s mouth.
Test #2: Inconclusive. Grenade exploded in naga's throat.
Further tests delayed until another live specimen can be acquired.
Jacquelope
???

Re:

Postby Gazimonstar » Sat Aug 09, 2008 2:16 am

I liked this one. Now it looks like I'm not gonna stop until I read them all.
Gazimonstar
New to the forum

Re:

Postby Paradox » Sat Aug 09, 2008 3:08 am

I like both stories,
good written and (more or less) new ideas in it... :-D
You're welcome to visit my Gallery here on Ekas :3
(just click on the dancing girl)
Paradox
---

Re: Groblek's update thread

Postby Groblek » Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:36 am

My "misc scenes" file got long enough that I thought I'd post another set here: http://aryion.com/g3/showitem.php?id=175207
The first one is my take on the "Medallion of Zulo", a trope that's been kicking around the transformation community online for years.
The second is an episode I wanted to write into the beaddventure, as they've got a "skinsuit warehouse" thread, but there's no obvious place to work it in.
The last one I considered breaking out as a story in its own right. The idea of unbirth as the opposite of birth frequently grabs me, and so here's one exploring that a bit.
Groblek
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Groblek » Thu Oct 22, 2009 5:18 pm

And here's my latest story. I wrote the actual UB scene a while back, but the motivations and fate of the characters were elusive until recently, so I was stuck with it for a while. http://aryion.com/g3/showitem.php?id=178334
Groblek
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Gypa » Thu Oct 22, 2009 6:30 pm

Are you going to write a squel to your latest story. :D
Gypa
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Unbirth