real quick story... second one...

Vaginal vore, unbirth, etc. All goes here.
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

real quick story... second one...

Postby qwertyx2rev » Thu Jul 09, 2009 1:20 pm

"how do i look? my hair alright? can you see my mic?" she asked.

"i don't know why you're so nervous Cala! what's the big deal? i've been on dozens of interviews with you before and you've never been like this."

"i know! i don't know... have you seen this woman? she's huge!"

"what are you afraid of?! think she's gonna eat you?! so she's bigger than you! so what? she's just a person! if it makes you feel any better, your boobs look awesome in that jacket!"

"and what am i supposed to do about that?! that boss expects me to fuck her!... on camera! i'm fine with girl on girl, but how am i supposed to fuck a chick that's over twice my size?!"

"Chicks can't fuck each other anyways. no penetration... it's just playful teasing"

"I'll tell you who's NOT getting fucked tonight! YOU! ... smartass..."

"Come on babe! just trying to lighten the mood!"

"well forget it. i got this. you just work the camera. and don't stop it for anything! i don't wanna have to come back..."

"hahah, yes mam! just think! this could be the interview of a life time! and think of all the hits our site will get! hits = promotion! promotion = money! ...good lord! i know that i said this when we came in but EVERYTHING in this house is fucking huge!"

"and there's a reason for that" came a voice from the door way.

cala and jaked turned to meet this evenings interview.

"and we're rolling" jake whispered.

"Hi, i'm sara! it's such a pleasure to meet you Mrs Cala! big big fan! it's an honor to be interviewed by you!"

Cala smiled and struggled to hold her composure. "i'm flattered! the feeling is mutual!"

"no really", sara said as she entered the room. "i don't get out at all. the internet is basically all i have. not much of a people person i guess. but i've seen every interview you've done and i have to say, i'm pretty excited!" she said with a nervous grin.

cala continued her practiced smile. "Lets not get ahead of ourselves. so, sara, shall we get started?"

"Sure!" sara said as she sat down on her enormously oversized bed.

"um, before we get started, is there somewhere else more for suited for an interview?" cala asked.

"I'm sorry! my whole house is basically this one room. i have everything i need. i don't have many visitors, so i hope you'll forgive me for my lack of furniture! you could have a seat on the bed with me if you'd like"

"someone's eager to get started" jake whispered.

"i know it's asking a lot but would you mind TRYING to be professional?" cala whispered back.

"i'm sorry! i'm so embarassed!" sara said hiding her face. "it's not that! i promise!"

"forget him!" cala said and climbed on the bed. "Let's just get back to the interview. so, what's life like being, by far, the worlds largest woman?"

"well, it's not as great as the title makes it sound. i don't go out much. when i do, it's at night in the fields and woods around the house. i can't stand to have people stare at me. i wish they would understand that i'm like them. just a little bigger" sara said with what was supposed to come across as a confident smile.

"of course! but you have to understand, imagine if you came across someone that was at least twice your size! what are you? 10'2"?"

"10'4" actually... and i'd love to meet someone bigger than me" she laughed. "i could finally relinquish the title! and it wouldn't hurt if it was a he! god! you don't know how lonely it gets..."

"well, myself being a mere 5'1", forgive me for saying that you're more than a little intimidating. and lonely? you have websites dedicated to you! hundreds of fans dieing to meet you! how can it be so lonely?"

"the people who want to meet me are the same kinda people who go to the circus to see the bearded lady, the conjoined twins, the headless body, and that guy who eats light bulbs! they want to see a freak... they don't care about me... they want something to laugh at, get their picture taken with, a story to tell their buddies..."

"surely not all of them! even as big as you are, you're an attractive woman! physically, you're prefectly proportioned... proportionally anyway"

"honestly, i've tried. i've meet a few people online who seemed like they were nice people. men AND women. it's never gone anywhere. i'm not sure what would happen if it did. i mean, look at me! be honest, if you were dating a guy who was, what, 2'6", do you think it could work? what about sexually? imagine having sex with what was proportionally the size of a pencil! does that sound satisfying in the least?" sara said, almost on the verge of tears.

"are you saying that you've never had sex?"

"...i have. if you could call it that... i've never had an orgasm if that counts... honestly, that was another reason to look forward to this interview" she said as she eyed Cala hungrily. "like i said, i've seen your work. if anyone could handle a job this big, you can!"

Cala was shocked at this. up until this point, she had been confused as hell as to how she was going to conclude this interview. but after only a few minutes of hearing her story, she was convinced that she was going to show this woman the night of her life!

"tell you what" cala said coyly. "how about we conclude this interview later? i want you to leave the rest to me!"

saras eyes lit up and, to dumbstruck to say anything else, all she said was "yes mam" and stared.

"i want you to take off all your clothes, lay back on the bed, close your eyes, and enjoy! can you do that?" cala asked as she began to undress.

"already done" sara replied and cala was astonished to find out that before she could even slip out of her jacket, sara was completly naked, eyes closed, and spread eagle on her back in the middle of the bed.

"you got your work cut out for you babe" said jake. "be sure to leave you ear piece and mic in. the boss likes the up close stuff"

"man the damn camera and try not to bust one on her floor ya dick! i know how to do my job!"

cala climbed inbetween saras legs and up onto her belly. her hands resting on each of saras breasts, softly caressing them. she slowly and softly kissed her right nipple and said in a soft, low voice "i'm going to do whatever you want. if you like what i'm doing, let me know. slower, faster, harder, softer, deeper, whatever. you say it, and i'll do it"

sarah deeply moaned and smiled "lower..."

cala kissed her left nipple and began lowering her self, kissing as she went. the area inbetween her breasts, then her mid section, her belly button...

"lower..."

...her waist line...

"mmm..."

...and lower until she reached her netherlips. cala teased around, kissing her upper thighs, and her pelvis, before finally settling in on her seemingly massive vagina. she then began softly kissing, caressing, and licking until she found what she was looking for. she knew she had found it by the sudden tense and gasp from sara. she momentarially wondered what she had been worried about. sara really was like any other person. and cala was happy she could bring some satisfaction to her.

after a few minutes of teasing, sara asked "... deeper..."

only happy to oblige, cala inserted her hand, then her arm slowly into sara. gently working it in and out up to the elbow...

"mmm ... both hands..." sara asked as she began to move her hips with calas movements.

again, happy please, cala inserted her other hand, then arm, up past her elbows and continued working in-and-out...

"...*gasp* deeper!..." sara begged...

unable to go further, an idea occoured to cala. "hey, jake, come here" cala called.

"you said to work the camera" he snidely remarked.

"set the fucking camera down and get up here!" she demanded.

"What's going on?" sara asked, confused and disappointed as cala pulled out.

"nothing! minor set back! i have an idea. just lay back and relax, k?" cala smiled.

as jake climbed up, cala turned her feet toward saras womanhood and slowly inserted first one and then the other foot inside sara. "ok, i'm going to grab hold of your neck and i want you to grab my ass and slowly work my legs in and out of sara. think you can do that?" cala asked.

"you realize, you're basically a dildo right now, right?"

"i'm gonna bring more pleasure to this girl than she can imagine! just trust me!"

"whatever you say" he replied as he began pushing calas legs into saras seemingly hungry vagina.

"*gasp* oh my god! yes! oh, please, whatever you're doing *ah!* don't stop!" sara cried as jake pumped cala in and out, almost up to her waist. Cala was getting into it too. moving her feet and legs around, trying to reach every part of sara.

"... more! *gasp* DEEPER! *gasp* .... please?! ... "

"you heard the lady" jake said as he pushed cala deeper, up to waist high, in and out of sara.

"alright jake, but no further!" cala stated firmly with a slightly concerned look on her face...

"yes! YES! MORE! PLEASE! DEEPER! " Sara cried as she grasped the bed sheets, sweat beading on her forehead....

a smile on his face, jake pushed cala all the way up to her breasts into saras ravenous cunt.

"i said NO FURTHER!" cala cried out. "Pull me out now!"

"you said whatever she wanted!" jake laughed as he squirmed free of calas grip. "Good luck babe" he said and he jumped off the bed to grab the camera.

cala kicked and squirmed, trying to pull her way out. she tried to grab hold of saras thighs but it seemed everything was covered in lube. "alright, that's enough sara" she called out.

"NO... PLEASE... NOT YET!... *gasp*..."

"SARA, YOU HAVE TO STOP! I THINK I'M SLIPPING IN DEEPER!" cala yelled.

"DEEPER!... MORE!... YES!..."

cala was terrified to find out she was right. her breasts were now engulfed in sara. she tried frantically to grab a hold of the bed sheets, but sara was bucking and writhing, unaware of calas predicament. another contraction, only cala's head and arms were visible.

"ALMOST THERE! ALMOST!..."

with one final gasp, sara climaxed. one final contraction and cala disappeared completly into saras with a wet *SCHLUPT*. nothing visible but a bulge in saras midsection.

jake watched on dumbfounded, camera still rolling...

"oh *gasp* oh, my god! *gasp* that was amazing!!! *pant* *gasp* thank *whew* thank you cala! *sigh* ... cala?" sara rose up on her elbows to look around...

and then it dawned on her...

"Oh my god! she's inside me! cala! cala! are you alright!?"

she was struck from her stupor by the sound of jake laughing. "what the hell are you laughing at!? what are we gonna do! help me!"

"hahahah, don't worry sara! she's fine! she still has her mic and ear piece on! i can hear her! calm down! she's fine! how are you?"

sara thought about it for a moment before she replied "great! that was amazing! i've never felt like that IN MY LIFE! oh wow... and even now! i have another human being INSIDE OF ME! she's in my belly! My vag SWALLOWED HER WHOLE! hahaha, it's amazing! ... just gotta figure out how to get her out... but it feels soo good! ask her if she's in any hurry to get out!"

"she can hear you sara. just you can't hear her."

"GET ME THE FUCK OUT OF HERE! WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU! HOW COULD YOU DO THAT TO ME!? I'M YOUR FUCKING GIRLFRIEND FOR CRYING OUT LOUD! WHAT THE FUCK!?..." cala screamed through the ear piece.

"she's fine" jake replied with a giant grin as he took out the ear piece. "Mind if i come feel?"

"by all means! come here! isn't it amazing?" she asked as he placed his hands on her belly.

"yes, yes it is..." jake replied. "and we have one heck of an interview! and if you enjoyed that, i'm sure you're going to be a lot more popular once this video hits the web."

"i can't wait" sara replied with a thoughtful look in her eyes.

"by the way, she said she's in no hurry to come out. she wouldn't mind spending the night in there if you wanted to. your call."

"perfect! wanna keep us company tonight? there plenty of room in my bed..." she said with a grin that promised more than that...

"i'm already here!" he said, still rubbing her giant belly...
qwertyx2rev
New to the forum

Re: real quick story... second one...

Postby Squirelly » Fri Jul 10, 2009 2:08 am

HA! I love it! When Cala gets out of there, Jake's in a world of trouble. A few grammar issues - capitalization is your friend, but misses your company :( - but nothing that detracts from the piece.
Squirelly
Participator

Postby DarkTau » Fri Jul 10, 2009 2:15 am

Squirelly wrote:HA! I love it! When Cala gets out of there, Jake's in a world of trouble. A few grammar issues - capitalization is your friend, but misses your company :( - but nothing that detracts from the piece.

Agreed.
DarkTau
Participator

Postby trippyxxx » Fri Jul 10, 2009 11:20 am

is a sequel to much to ask for?
Hi
trippyxxx
Heavy user

Postby diamonddraq13 » Fri Jul 10, 2009 4:03 pm

Real quick...but nice! If you had a chance to do a sequel please do it :)
diamonddraq13
Somewhat familiar

Postby Gendor » Fri Jul 10, 2009 6:57 pm

I... I am totaly stunned beyond wonders!
I, LOVE, IT! If you don't have a Writing archive here yet I tell you that You should have one and You have a talent for this!
It's not often I comment on things on the forum so as far as I see it That's just one good reason to say "Good Work".
I hope to see more of you in a soon future!
Inside every cynical person, there is a disappointed idealist.
Gendor
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Groblek » Sat Jul 11, 2009 8:51 pm

Very nicely done, and I'll join the chorus calling for a sequel. :)
Groblek
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby tranus » Sun Jul 12, 2009 4:59 am

I don't post that often, but that was fantastic. :) hope you follow up with this soon!
tranus
New to the forum

Postby Nightcrawler99 » Sat Dec 06, 2014 11:54 am

Its been ages since this was made, and yet still I have hopes for a sequel to this.
Yep 5 long years and this one is still a favorite of mine.^^
Nightcrawler99
Been posting for a bit

Postby symbiote01 » Tue Dec 09, 2014 2:55 am

Nice scene. It was well paced and a joy to read.

Well, while there is the obvious sequel material (Jake gets to meet his gf in cramped quarters and DOESN'T get the crap beat out of him)... where could the story go if that choice was off the table? Surely he couldn't have sex with the gentle giantess (as she just pushed a whole person up there... his little man-unit would do nothing for her)...

Honestly, there's only one real sequel story to tell here- Sara ends up with him, or her, or both inside of her. The story would probably revolve around trying to get: Cala to relax and enjoy the ride; Sara to avoid crushing the life of of Cala; Jake to try an entertain himself/Sara/Cala.

...UNLESS Cala comes out and unbirths Sara (which I think is a concept that has already been done- unbirthing a much bigger person, I mean).

Or, if you wanted to lose all credibility, they could call a bunch of friends over and have an orgy inside Sara.
symbiote01
Participator

Postby acejt » Fri Jun 09, 2017 10:34 pm

I FUCKING love this story
life is a game. lets see who gets the highscore
acejt
Been posting for a bit

Return to Unbirth