Sexual Predator - Unbirth Story - 1300 Words

Vaginal vore, unbirth, etc. All goes here.
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Sexual Predator - Unbirth Story - 1300 Words

Postby Vorehound » Thu Jul 23, 2009 5:44 pm

Long time lurker, first time poster - figured it was time I gave something back. This is my first ever attempt at an unbirth story. Hope you enjoy it

Sexual Predator
By Vorehound

Mike gulped the last of his drink nervously and glanced across the club to where the woman sat. She was still looking at him. She smiled and tilted her head, indicating that he should join her.

There was something about the girl. She was big – not fat, but tall and curvy. She was wearing a skin tight PVC top and short leather mini skirt with sheer stockings. When she crossed her legs he caught the briefest glimpse of a suspender belt at the top of her long smooth thighs. Her dark hair fell loosely around her shoulders. She flicked her fringe back away from her dark eyes and patted the stool next to her. Mike felt his heart thudding in his chest and he walked over to the woman.

“Hi, I’m Mike” he said, his mind racing for something clever and funny to say.

“Hi Mike, I’m Monique. It’s nice to meet you”

“Can I get you a drink Monique?”

She smiled at him and ran her tongue across her teeth.

“Actually, I’m alright. In fact I was just about to leave.” Mike felt a sudden rush of embarrassment.

“but it’s not safe to be out this late by myself” she continued “would you be a gentleman and walk me home?”

Monique’s apartment was roughly half a mile from the club. As they walked, Mike talked nervously, groaning inside every time he made an inane comment. Monique however just smiled and laughed at his attempts at humour.

At the apartment door, she bent towards him and kissed him, her lips pressed against his mouth and her tongue probing him, tasting him. Her eyes regarded him with a feral hunger and he felt himself go hard in his jeans.

“Would you like to come inside Mike?”

“Sure, if it’s not a bother or anything” he stammered, again cursing himself as soon as the words left his mouth. Monique just smiled and took his hand, leading him into the darkened apartment.

“Do you want me Mike? Do you want to be inside of me?”

“M..More than anything” Her smile widened and she pulled him gently by the arm into the bedroom, pushing him down onto the bed.

The scent of her perfume filled his nostrils, heavy floral scent that made his head spin, with an underlying musky overtone. She crawled up the bed towards him, her predatory eyes never leaving his until her body covered him, her breasts pressing into his chest and her crotch grinding slowly against his jeans. She pushed herself up on her arms, arching her back and pulled the shiny PVC top over her head, allowing her breasts to fall free. Mike ran his hands along her sides, and across her smooth full breasts, brushing her nipples with his thumbs, causing them to harden at his touch. Monique gasped and pulled Mike’s T-Shirt over his head before falling back on top of him, kissing him so hard that it hurt.

Monique began to snake down the bed, running her tongue down his chest as she went and undid his belt. Mike gasped and felt that he might explode, trying to fill his mind with the most un-erotic images that he could – anything to distract him from the hands that were pulling his jeans and boxer shorts down his legs, taking his shoes and socks with them in one fluid movement, the clothing landing in a pile at the foot of the bed.

Monique stood up, writhing as she let the miniskirt fall to the floor and undid her stockings. The gorgeous woman stood before him in only a pair of sleek black silk panties, running her hands across her own body and moaning softly.

“Do you want me Mike?” she repeated “Will you give yourself to me?”

“Yes”. He could hardly get the words out of his mouth as he watched Monique make her way up the bed, straddling him, her legs pinning his shoulders to the mattress beneath him.
She pushed her crotch down towards his face, the material of her panties already soaking wet, rubbing herself gently across his nose and across his mouth. He ran his tongue across the damp fabric and around the sides of the panties, feeling the wet flesh beneath them part, filling his mouth with the taste of her. She in turn arched her back and ground herself slowly into his face before reaching down and tearing her panties off, throwing the ruined garment across the room.

Mikes breathed in short shallow gasps as she gyrated above his face, her swollen vaginal lips rubbing against the tip of his nose. He pushed forward, allowing himself to open her, moving his nose up and down her vulva and pushing against her clitoris.

“You sure you want this?” she gasped “Well, it’s too late to change your mind now Mike, my pussy is hungry and you are the main course”.

She ground her crotch into his face, the slippery folds engulfing his nose and mouth. She cried out in ecstasy and pushed against him. Mike felt the hot wetness of her widen, covering his face – sliding over his entire head until he was inside her up to his neck, her juices filling his mouth and nose, lubricating his passage into her.

He could not breathe and tried to struggle but the movement only excited her more and she pushed down hard, her body stretching over him to accommodate his wide shoulders.

As her body ground against his flesh, a small amount of light entered her, allowing Mike to see the glistening walls pulsating with hunger as they sucked him inside. Above him, a small circular opening widened and his head was drawn through it, into her womb.

Mike’s chest had disappeared into the woman now, his arms pinned to his sides as she gyrated, clenching her strong uterine muscles as she pulled him deeper into her. Despite his terror, Mike could not hold his excitement in any more and ejaculated with so much force that he cried out, his voice muffled inside of the body of the woman that was devouring him whole.

Monique fell down on the bed and pushed her pelvis up to the ceiling. Through the tight skin of her swollen stomach, the outline of Mikes face could be seen, crying out in terror and ecstasy as he slid deeper into her womb. With the assistance of gravity, the man slipped into Monique more rapidly – his hips and penis meeting the tunnel of pulsating wet flesh and vanishing inside of her. Monique arched her back further and the rest of Mike was sucked into her gaping hungry sex, her orgasm pulling the last part of him inside with a hungry slurping sound.

Inside of Monique’s womb was hot and slippery. Mike felt his legs being sucked inside, her rubbery vaginal lips closing over his toes. He struggled, thrashing about inside of her, trying to escape as he was drawn into a foetal position, curled up inside of the woman’s belly.

Monique lay back on the bed and breathed deeply. Mike’s face and hands could be seen moving against the tight skin of her swollen stomach as he struggled to be free of his hot wet prison. Gradually the struggles lessened and her belly returned to its normal flat state as she absorbed the young man into the walls of her womb. She smiled to herself contentedly and wondered if she had time for desert before the clubs closed. There had been a cute little blonde girl she had her eye on, and thought about the expression she would have on her face when she swallowed her feet first.

Patting her flat stomach, she headed to the shower, to clean up before going out once more. The night was still young after all.
Vorehound
New to the forum

Re: Sexual Predator - Unbirth Story - 1300 Words

Postby 4ofSwords » Thu Jul 23, 2009 5:49 pm

Short, sweet, too the point, and well written. :)
4ofSwords
???

Postby tarumunch » Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:50 am

Agreed. Very visual story and im a fan of same sized stuff. Great job!
tarumunch
Been posting for a bit

Postby Straxacore » Fri Jul 24, 2009 5:55 am

Loved it. This was a very good story. I would love to see more.^_^
Straxacore
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby bela » Fri Jul 24, 2009 8:20 pm

Thank you for writing such an enjoyable story. I think that Monique was so hungry and eager that she didn't dare to remove her panties and unleash her voracious vagina until it was time.
bela
Somewhat familiar

Postby freak1000 » Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:28 pm

nice
freak1000

Return to Unbirth