When and how did you discover unbirth?

Vaginal vore, unbirth, etc. All goes here.
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Re: when and how did you discover unbirth

Postby Lamnia » Mon May 03, 2010 12:46 am

Well, I would say I was very young. But really thought it was just my weird imagination.
Then it started to occur to me others are thinking it, if not saying it.

Vore in general I began noticing in movies more and more. Then in Role-playing games as being hinted at.

Just before college a movie came out called "Grim Prairie Tails" and a girl I worked with described it to me...
I worried she was coming on to me the way she described it, and yet I bet she was definitely turned on by it.
Lamnia
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Rowan » Tue May 04, 2010 1:39 am

It began when I was two years old... No, but to be honest it actually developed when looking at a site I found on 4chan's /d/ (it's hard to find a non herm topic on there, but when you do you can find some nice stuff) either way I believe the site was something along the lines of yellow-ribbon or something like that. There I saw several types of vore, including unbirth (I believe). This may or may not be the most accurate retelling of how I got into unbirth, but coming in contact with that site is probably when I started getting interested in unbirth, if not the correct site.

Anyway from then on I've always tried to imagine what it would feel like to be unbirthed, which is why enjoy reading stories about it rather then seeing images, stories draw more of a picture then an image ever would, but still, it's nice to see a visual interpretation once in a while.
Oh my gosh, I have changed this sig in almost five years... wow...
Rowan
Been posting for a bit

Postby Xoct » Tue May 04, 2010 4:26 am

I didnt actually discover Unbirth until i had joined this site (however long ago that may have been). I say that becuase i only knew the definition of unbirth and had not a word for the definition LOL. I simply had a fascination for the idea of being used like a toy being crammed into some greedy cat-girl's crotch and ordering her to sit ^///^(more anthro cats and dogs that i deliberately knew i wanted to be in their wombs and this was at the age of 14 or 15). I'd have to say that the very very first idea of unbirthing i had was of a spider chick for some reason... v///v it was the spider girl off of James and the Giant peach within the year that movie first came out so i was young then... I would wrap myself up in a blanket and just imagine i was in her all warm and cozy inside while i slept... when i was 17 is when i actually found the true definition of what Vore itself was and that what i had loved the entire time had a name... Unbirth i could not believe had a name either it was amazing really.. having finally found a word for what i thought of as crazy pleasures or that i was screwed up... well i am screwed up but now i know im not alone lmfao :P

Anyhow yes the spider chick and being unbirthed by her (not knowing it was called unbirth to begin with) from James and the Giant Peach within a year that movie came out on VHS at a young age was the first time i remember that resembled Unbirth.

Ages 14-15 is when i drew pictures (crappy ones) of anthro cats or dogs squatting over a character (me) wanting me deep inside their crotch and into their womb

Age 17 near 18 is when i found the actual word for this awesome fantasy... Unbirthing... Kphoria is what lead me to this site... thank you youtube.com... and thank you Kphoria... would have never found this out if it werent for ya lmfao...
Xoct
Somewhat familiar

Postby Jacobtheespeon » Sun May 23, 2010 8:55 pm

MarieTheLatias wrote:To be honest, I was first unbirthed in a dream by my favorite Pokemon (and my char), Latias. Boy... the belly I gave her... t'was awesome. Not long after I realized I liked vore, I went to Google and found some Latias vore and unbirth. I love unbirthing as a Latias, it's so much fun. The first Latias unbirth image I saw was on Rule34, and I still love it. My unbirthing and vorish habbits have gotten me a few nicknames, such as: sexy belly, nom happy Lati, beauty with a belly, and some other vore-ish names. I have unbirthed people in dreams as a Latias too, and what fun that is.

In all truth, UB is what really brought me to being an Eon (Latias). Woo for UB!! X3

what was the art? for I like latias unbirth too :3 (is an espeon, and prey)
Jacobtheespeon
Participator

Postby symbiote01 » Tue May 25, 2010 11:47 am

Even as a child I think I had an inkling towards unbirth, though I was fairly innocent of much of the concept (no concept of sex or even female genitalia). By middle school, I had written stories that involved a character becoming pregnant with another character (by magical means). Still relatively innocent. In high school I was in the process of writing a book -I had over 200 hand-written pages- that involved time-travel in a fantasy setting, and included a magical duel in which the wizard of the party ends up with a youthening sickness. The princess of the realm ended up saving him by taking him into herself (by mouth- magic at work) and becoming pregnant.

So, pregnancy is definitely an important aspect of the fetish for me. Back in AOL 1.5 days, I started doing roleplays in the private chats. It was only then that unbirth started taking a sexual role for me- though even then it was secondary to a good story. In other words, if the story didn't work or call for it, it didn't come into play.
In one such story, I played a (mad) scientist who was in an accident at the lab, but recovered with no outward damage. However, the story quickly made us realize that 1)he had gained an insatiable sexual appetite, and 2)he had been effected by the accident in very big ways. Every time he had sex (with his wife, with a hooker, later with the babysitter...) they quickly became heavily pregnant. At the same time, the scientist got physically smaller- pound for pound, his body shrank as more babies grew. What's more, it developed that when he was asleep, his mind would transfer to one of the babies- a glorious exploration of what 'being on the inside' would be like. Eventually, just closing his eyes could cause the mental switch. This roleplay lasted for about 2 weeks of (almost) nightly play, and culminated in a scene in which his wife, pregnant for the third time with yet another copy of him, had enough. She tied him down and filled herself up, eventually making him disappear completely into her (as about a dozen babies).
I treated roleplays as a way to flex my mental muscles, not fiddle with the one muscle. If the story didn't support a sexual scene, then it went without one. Not a problem.

In college, back when the Internet was first being explored, I found Wren Spot. Joy to the world, I'm not alone! Later, Cheviot's Place became the hub of activity, with minor roles played by Pumpkinbelly's Patch and Stormr's, among others. Many sites came and went. Eventually, I wandered over here to Eka's, because this place has a forum with a focus on Unbirth.

PS- In the roleplay I mentioned above, the story didn't really end there. Eventually the wife ended up with similar symptoms, and could become pregnant with copies of herself (though she actually got younger rather than just smaller). It got pretty weird- her son (who was also her husband) had sex with her, and she became a teenager pregnant with both him and a copy of her. The two inside then got hot and heavy, making another copy of her appear next to the two and shrinking the outside version further back in time. So yeah, weird.
symbiote01
Participator

Postby Vega » Tue May 25, 2010 12:42 pm

I came to vore through my infatuation with giantess, but there was a story called First Love: A Macrophilia Fantasy which was a really charming story with willing love between a giantess and a normal decent man.

After that i owe my discovery of vore to the art and stories of two prominent member of the vore community

So to Deathworks and Anima, i cannot thank you enough
Understanding is a three edged sword, your side, their side, and the truth.

"Crescit Sub Pondere Virtus"

Micro mascot for the Brum furmeets
Vega
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby bonberjean » Tue May 25, 2010 3:15 pm

I first saw some pictures of people swallowing the other 7chan ...
I was fascinated as I saw, and then took a look on google and found nothing ...
then went back to 7chan and searched for keywords that can be used to facilitate the search ... (Note: I do not speak English)
I found the word "Vore" (which could not be translated by Google Chrome).
during the search found the site: http://karbo.deviantart.com/ and then searched for "Vaginal Vore" and fell on that site: http://aryion.com/content/list-of-types-of-vore
so that's how I discovered
http://bonberjean.deviantart.com/

I am Brazilian, have something against it?

My RP: http://rp.aryion.com/profile/Jean_Marcel
bonberjean
Participator

Postby NovaFoxx » Tue May 25, 2010 4:26 pm

Eka's.

I had no idea vore outside Oral existed until I wound up here about 4 years ago.
I prefer Action Roleplay.

And sex.
NovaFoxx
Been posting for a bit

Postby Jahan » Tue May 25, 2010 5:09 pm

I was introduced to it long, long ago, shortly after I first started RPing in the Big Gulp chatrooms. Don't even remember who it was that introduced me to it..
Jahan
Idly kitty

Postby pussyvoreme » Thu Jul 01, 2010 4:09 am

I love vore and female genitals, so it seemed logical to combine the two. Then I found Eka's portal.

In actuality, I think my vore fetish comes from the Star Wars Sarlacc, as I saw Return of the Jedi during my "formative years" and when you hit puberty, everything becomes somehow linked to sex. Sarlacc eats people + Sex hormones begin to be released = vore fetish. (Of course, that is also my theory on the existence of paraphiliae in their entirety. Paraphiliae = psychological term for fetishes.)
pussyvoreme

Postby Mech__Warrior » Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:49 am

Like I've stated in a thread (viewtopic.php?f=55&t=16906&start=30) before, it started with a fantasy with my teacher while she was pregnant. I wanted to be in that belly of hers, but there was no real way for me to do that. Ironically, I have a book about pregnancy at my house too. Read about it and loved this new type of vore. But, what would it be called? After coming to Eka's, I finally learned more about unbirth and several forms of it. (Being turned into an embryo, age regressed, cummification, or just being held in the womb with/without a amniotic sac.)
Sorry for not posting, in college and stuff. Also, exams are this week. >.<
Mech__Warrior
???

Location: You could be proxy man. IMMA FIREWALLIN' MAH LAZOR!!

Postby Mark-12 » Sat Jul 03, 2010 12:49 am

Aside from flipping through here, which never really interested me, it was from RP'ing with a friend (who shares a mutual love of Vore). She wasn't sure I would enjoy it. In the end, Unbirth brought us VERY close together and it's a fetish that she and I share an enjoyment of together.
Mark-12
New to the forum

Postby deleteduser201 » Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:16 am

Oddly a few years back I read Breaking Dawn, and the pregnancy in it got me fantasizing in 'human insertion' thus google brought me here
Will take advice and Ideas go to http://aryion.com/g3/user/Needs%20Runes4 for info thx
Spoiler: show
no digestion sory

"Some of the parts are worth more than the whole"-Needs Runes4
deleteduser201
Been posting for a bit

Postby UltimateBananaDX » Mon Aug 09, 2010 3:06 pm

I looked up videos of people getting eaten in cartoons on youtube. Found out it was called vore.
Searched "vore" on youtube, found a link to eka's.
Went on forums and found threads with "unbirth" in the title.

Honestly, I found out about it here.
UltimateBananaDX
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby animetruth » Mon Aug 09, 2010 3:32 pm

When trying to learn how to draw a mouth, I ended up finding a picture that brought me to this site. After a few minutes of wondering, "WTH!?" I said why not and joined in the fun. Ultimately it led me to multiple sections to the site, including unbirth and soul vore.
VC_3.0_29461887411777367516175_95661337521784807682555_91999999637965_441425511441676867997076579057665_9

I hide a lot. It's not that I'm afraid of this world. It's that I'm afraid of those who reside in it.
animetruth
Been posting for a bit

Postby Lander » Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:55 am

I did it totally on accident. Started as a fear, looked up some stuff, and realized it would be awesome.
Yes, I do purposly annoy people, take me holding up a huge sign at a football games that says "The Person Behind Me Cant See," as an example.
Lander
New to the forum

Postby RikuHidanza » Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:51 pm

i actually found it myself with the help of a friend, ironically named it unbirth as well, i was rping in private messages with a friend of mine on a online community using one of my female avatars the person i was rping with was a very submissive girl the character i was using was a demon that was able to change forms so i changed to a Marilith (six armed snake demon woman from DnD monster manual) and coiled around the girl intending to consrict and then consume her, but not before having a bit of fun. what started with her being forced to eat me out quickly turned into her pushing herself into my Mariliths sex and wiggling her way into her womb as her way of avoiding death. i was so turned on by the idea that it's what usually ended up happening in all our later sessions and about five years later i found this site and have lurked about since.

i still remember all my sessions with that girl and use them as inspiration for some of my unbirth stories.

(a picture for those of you who don't play table top rpgs or just prefer pictures)
Attachments
alumni_marilith_FC1.jpg
this is a marilith. they are sexy. enough said.
Sex is like pizza. When it's good it's great, when it's bad it's better than nothing.
RikuHidanza
Participator

Postby SewergirlOfNightmare » Sun Sep 19, 2010 5:16 pm

hmm...10th grade, phone RP with a [female] friend. one of our characters was forced to unbirth, i found i was turned on my that. didn't have a name for it until recently...funny thing is, i am actually into yaoi [guy on guy action].
SewergirlOfNightmare
New to the forum

Postby Arisu » Tue Oct 19, 2010 3:05 pm

well. 'twas a long time ago...

or something like that. anyway. I was fantasizing about vore since I was a little girl. (Had no name for it.) sometime later, when I got my own computer, I started to search for this unknown desire/fetish/whateva. (Still don't really know how to call it) Well, guess where my search brought me... After clicking through the Portal I found myself in the unbirth forum. and visited it from time to time... yeah, I've been lurkin' -.-'
Anyway. I read some stories and posts and just wanted to take part.
Now I'm out of the shadows.

That's ... in fact, how I got into unbirth AND how I got here... but that's all for today. gotta take some time to finish my stories (not all vore related) and to look through Eka's more often.

bye, bye

P.S.: I'm german so please if you find some very heavy or inexcusable mistakes within my texts (posts and/or stories) please correct me.
Gonna repeat that a couple of times. I just don't want anybody to get the wrong idea of me. ^-^
Arisu
New to the forum

Postby LeonFox » Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:08 pm

yeah...my story sucks...

thought about it about 4 months ago. birth + reverse = unbirth. and shazaam, that's it..

that's my story, any questions? 8O
LeonFox
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Unbirth