Unbirth video

Vaginal vore, unbirth, etc. All goes here.

Moderator: Pegadygor

Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Underage, Extra soft and Photo edit. Check the Vore wiki if you have question regarding to what those term means.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission and posted in Photo edit forum

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, underage, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any material which involve underage and sexual exposure at the same time, must be placed in the Underage forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions.

Read the rules in detail here

Unbirth video

Postby zeppelin931 » Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:57 am

Heres a unbirth video. Im not sure if this is a repost, sorry if it is. Enjoy.
http://www.tube8.com/fetish/head-in-pussy/5370/
zeppelin931
New to the forum
 
Posts: 17
Joined: Wed Aug 04, 2010 2:02 am

Re: Unbirth video

Postby Firon » Wed Sep 29, 2010 9:35 am

been posted god knows how many times....and it still fake as hell
Firon
Advanced Vorarephile
 
Posts: 880
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:00 am

Re: Unbirth video

Postby Fantasy » Wed Sep 29, 2010 11:47 am

Firon wrote:been posted god knows how many times....and it still fake as hell
Very very true. This obviously faked video seems to be the only semi-professionally one done -- showing partial UB -- around. There is a Japanese one that is even less professionally done. it is also obviously a fake.

The only partial UB that has been done (or even that could be done) is with women that look nothing like this. You can tell by looking that her pelvic portion of her body that has been faked is not constructed to have the enormous regional size increase (or disproportion) in comparison to all the rest of her body.

If the fakers had known what is possible, then they would have made their prosthetic pelvic region to be enormously enlarged so their video would at least appear real.

Only a woman with an enlarged middle region like this one would be capable of PUB:
viewtopic.php?f=55&t=24330&sid=ee8acbb83dd855cef90b092a4679e65c#p843975
Fantasy
Participator
 
Posts: 185
Joined: Tue Feb 12, 2008 12:00 am

Re: Unbirth video

Postby Runa » Wed Sep 29, 2010 4:57 pm

Stop it Fantasy, weren't you the guy trying to convince people that the faked sheep partial unbirthing was possible and real? Stop that, your delusions continue to astound me...
Runa
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 50
Joined: Fri Jul 03, 2009 9:14 am

Re: Unbirth video

Postby Fantasy » Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:27 pm

Runa wrote:Stop it Fantasy, weren't you the guy trying to convince people that the faked sheep partial unbirthing was possible and real? Stop that, your delusions continue to astound me...
ATTENTION READERS : Read no further. My reply to this guy is in regard to an old old argument we once both agreed not to mention on this site again, and he just broke his promise and did that.

Runa, aren't you the guy that said the sheep head insertion video was faked -- by using an expensive Sheep Prop -- and that a "sex lubricant" company made the video to sell lube for sex purposes.

I did not want to argue this on this site. So I let it ride. I had to research this because of you -- to prove the true source of the video was not your source. It proved to be be a Clearasil TV Advertisement by the Dutch division of Clearasil Acne Cream -- where they awarded a Finnish Sheep Farmer a free Olympus camera for sending in this "funny" video over the Web to their Dutch Web site.

At the Clearasil Dutch Web Site -- where you send in your home video over the internet, and you have to agree not to charge Clearasil for using your home videos, provided that they give away a camera to the very best home made video submission during each particular time interval. They thought this Sheep Farmer's video was best, and he won their free Olympus Camera prize given out for that particular time interval -- he won out over all other home videos uploaded to their site over that time interval. Several others had won sending in their home videos in the past and Clearasil then used them for advertising purposes. Clearasil reserved the right to make up stories that fit their advertising purposes --about whatever your home video showed -- if you sent in one that they thought suitable for making up fake stories about and then using them for TV advertising. You may remember some of their ridiculous TB ads. You then get a free Olympus Camera if your video is used for their advertising. Even full registered members of their public site could vote on the merits of the videos they thought to be the most funny during each time interval and that they thought best and appropriate for Clearasil to make up ridiculous stories and advertising about to use in a funny way to make their Acne Cream always be a better treatment method -- than the funny method in the home videos uploaded. I am glad he won, as otherwise we would never have seen this head insertion -- but felt sorry for both the man and the sheep, that it happened. Before they decide who is sent a camera you have to give a click on a box that says you give up your right to charge Clearasil and allow Clearasil to use your home video to advertise and make up stories about it.

That camera was the "only" HUGE -- big dollar event and transaction that happened here because of the Sheep Farmer making his home video. But on this Web site you said that the video creators had to spend a lot of money by faking this video to try and show a very realistic looking adult head insertion. You even said they used an expensive fake Sheep Prop for their big expensive production in order to fake the head insertion. You said it was done by a Sex Lubricant Company that paid a lot -- to make the very expensive fake video, and even described how it was made by having both a Real Sheep and an almost identical mechanical Sheep Prop that had the similar markings to make it look like the real one and that -- it was "only the Prop" fake Sheep that was used as the head actually went on inside of the Sheep and not the real Sheep at all, and this was done by switching from the real Sheep over to the Prop Sheep when the actual insertion occurred. You said lot that seemed strange (to me) things that can possibly be viewed -- if that thread still exists here -- to view somewhere.

The Finnish Sheep Farmer who made this video on his poor sheep farm inside his old crumbling barn -- with a friend as amateur cameraman -- only got a Camera (I wonder if it even worked? ) -- so that Clearasil could make up a ridiculous story about this being a funny method of treating "Acne" shown in the Finnish Sheep Farmer's Video -- and that his method -- was not "as good" of a way to clear up acne as their wonderful Acne Cream. Clearasil created this story about the video being an old Folk remedy -- used in old folk tales -- for acne treatment -- by rubbing your face on the bottom of a Sheep... even thought the Farmers video clearly showed an "intentional" head insertion. They loved the video at their site because it also showed how their fantasy story about it "that Clearasil's advertising division manufactured"-- was an inferior type of acne treatment -- and played on how funny it was and how the manufactured folk tale story -- could cause problems ( such as accidental head insertion and was a nasty treatment) and that their stuff didn't have these bad side effects -- and also that their acne cream was a much superior method to cure Acne in the many other such home videos they used for advertising in a big series of other funny home movie stories they advertised with. Mostly Clearasil played on the idea that it was a very funny story their advertising department made up to try and fit what "actually did happen" in some of the home videos submitted for their Olympus Camera prize.

So the advertising dept of Clearasil made up this fake scenario about the guy that inserted his head, and that he was only trying to press his head lightly to clear up his pimples by rubbing on the back end of the sheep then something went terribly wrong with his stupid method -- to explain why the home video showed why he then went deep inside the sheep (ignoring the fact that it was intentionally inserted into a vagina instead of the anus in the uploaded home video). This information is found documented on the Dutch Clearasil site and also on other Web sits that knew about this and about the home video being sent over the Internet. Much other research finally proved that all your stuff was incorrect -- proving yours was an argument type fabrications about the advertisement being made by a highly financed sexual lubricant company and the other made up stories you made about fake sheep being used etc. -- to try and prove your little point about a "non-head insertion" -- that ultimately turned out to all be totally false -- and all your argument was proven incorrect.

Clearasil Company had these TV advertisements all over Europe showing this, and a selected few here in the USA also. I have even found them where they were copied onto YouTube. Some of the more risque ones were taken off there because of complaints. I have not searched to see if they are still there, but other web sites still have them. I had to bother researching the source of this video and how it was not an expensive fake -- after you complained with your made up stories and how I was trying to make people believe something untrue and that what I conjectured at the time was in your opinion wrong because you knew all about the video and at the time accused me of lying about any little opinion I had about it. You now appear to want to restart that same old argument -- all over again -- that we agreed not to pursue further -- long ago -- by now egging me on to defend myself. I have no wish to oppose any opinion you have as long as you just leave me alone.

Some people even make fun of Clearasil's taste in showing this home video -- see this example: http://www.mefeedia.com/watch/26612364

I am only posting this reply because you force me to do so in self defense -- and strongly apologize to readers here that I had to do this and take up bandwidth.
You caused me many hours of internet research just finding the true story and source of the sheep video -- that proved you wrong. I never posted your mistakes about it here before now -- as I knew you would want to argue even more -- in spite of our agreement not to do so. But I have to now because of what you posted above with your strongly -- demanding and demeaning post about me.

By strongly ordering me to "stop it" and once again to "stop" and also accusing me of being DELUSIONAL!! most people would naturally have to reply as I am sure you knew that I would do -- just to start another long drawn out argument that nobody here is interested in.

I only accuse you of what has actually transpired and offer the true information I have found about our previous argument that your demeaning comments about me -- long ago -- forced me to research after the old old argument. I never wanted to bother people here with what I found in my research -- and start another argument running on for weeks . Even after I researched this long ago -- and found you wrong -- I still did not reveal that fact here on this site. I don't think people here want to see us take up bandwidth arguing this insignificant little point of yours -- that you feel forced to enforce on our forum members. I agree after this post not to argue further -- if you likewise agree. I also agree never to use your Runa handle again -- if you likewise agree not to use mine. Please use your own personal fantasies in any way you please, and I hope you will allow others to have theirs without calling them "delusional" and ordering them repeatedly to "stop" thinking the way they do and differently from the way you happen to fantasize.

I can not imagine why you want to deny UB fans their right to fantasize about things that are unlikely but remotely possible. Possibly you merely want others to "only" think like you do. I have no real reason to explain it. I never found anyone else so intolerant of the way others fantasize about things. I always let other fantasize anything they please. No matter how weird to me someone my fantasize -- that is their business, their fantasy, and not mine -- and they are very welcome to fantasize anything as I will not bother them if they do not attack me. You are welcome to post your personal fantasies here as others do. I always have advised against trying any real type of UB. If you notice in "all my postings", I have mentioned fantasies about what is remotely possible are more fun to me than totally impossible ones -- but "only" so if you "don't actually do them". You can post that they are more fun to you if they never never are possible -- Nobody else here seems to care so very much as you do about your "totally impossible" little point -- as long as you don't attack them for thinking the way they do.

However, I try to conjecture reasons for your actions, and even consider that because some people fantasize only very very horrible things happening, I can see the point that for some very sensitive people that "any hint of reality" would be a personal threat to their way of thinking about themselves -- if reality were even vaguely possible -- as that might make them worry about themselves and worry about being a very bad person. I have no objection to such self-consciousness as long as you don't take it out on me. All my fantasies are only about safe, harmless. and mutually loving fun between consenting partners, so your little insignificant point never bothers me -- as I have never fantasized horrible stuff. However I could care less about how others fantasize (horrible or not) -- it is supposed to be a free society and let them fantasize any way they please.

I would never want to take a person's rights away (from any other UB fan) to fantasize whatever they please. UB is a very broad subject and very many members here share my opinions, and think like I do about enjoying semi real or remotely possible things. They don't have this overwhelming urge to order others to fantasize the way they do. I know you want to change all that. To me I may be wrong about your motives but I get the impression that you seem to want to kill the rights of others to fantasize any way except your (no possibility at all) way. I care not whatever you personally fantasize. Please do not tell me how to fantasize and please let others fantasize whatever they please even if they fantasize about tiny fringes of reality (which is your whole point to try and take that away from all other UB fans) by using an argument that it is impossible because you say so -- and you can prove it (hopefully not like you argued about the poor Finnish Farmer (that intentionally inserted his head and won a camera).

I can send in all the proof of this sheep partial head insertion that is needed... but I do not desire to do so -- as I care not if others don't believe it was real (I do). Like Newton's third law, I will only push back if pushed. Please just let this so called argument die. Maybe the administration here can look into our argument, and just erase all our past and present Argument Posts. Your argument appears to be about telling people what you deem possible and how not to fantasize about fringes of possibility. But let us not argue on this forum about it. I would not complain about your information if you were a researcher who had done a study about the 4 billion women pelves in the world. However there is no such researcher. But real Sheep studies (I could site) by real veterinarians have published many studies where adult female sheep pelves of several different breeds of sheep are much larger than average human pelves -- and some almost the size of a human Justo Major human type. But for just the average female sheep pelvis of several breeds -- it has a pelvis bone ring much larger than a adult human head -- But even Clearasil knows that -- and it cost them an Olympus Camera.

Let the administration here arbitrate any further arguments we might have. I don't want a prolonged argument.

Certainly I agree not to argue and not to use your user-name here -- if you will agree likewise -- concerning me. As a bonus I will not repeatedly order you to "stop" the way you think and will not call you "delusional". However, if you persist I will ask for an apology --and maybe ask administration for a resolution of this for reasons of your "verbal abuse".
Last edited by Fantasy on Thu Sep 30, 2010 1:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Fantasy
Participator
 
Posts: 185
Joined: Tue Feb 12, 2008 12:00 am

Re: Unbirth video

Postby Sereno_Orenov » Thu Sep 30, 2010 1:14 pm

I'm sensing hostility. Sigh.
User avatar
Sereno_Orenov
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 38
Joined: Mon Jul 17, 2006 11:00 pm
Location: I make my home where I can...
Blog: View Blog (33)

Re: Unbirth video

Postby Fantasy » Thu Sep 30, 2010 1:54 pm

Sereno_Orenov wrote:I'm sensing hostility. Sigh.
I have absolutely no hostility... like this guy does. I am begging for all members here to be allowed to fantasize the way they please -- without attacks. If people find they disagree strongly with another member, let them politely use a "private message" feature here -- and send them a private message to discuss it... but don't attack them with "verbal abuse" where they posted their honest belief.

I refuse to use such vulgar tactics and I don't care if anyone here has any particular personal fantasy. For that matter I believe -- no one fantasy is "better." Fantasies best remain a private thing, not a public one. No fantasy is "delusional" -- it is just "their private fantasy" and unless fantasies are actually done -- instead of merely fantasized about -- they all are perfectly harmless.

Public fantasies -- those forced upon others -- like the religious one that Rev. Jim Jones had -- at his Jonestown in Guyana -- can cause real problems.

A personal opinion of mine is that public fantasies lead to wars and are evil. I even believe that people should be allowed to have a personal God and not force their own personal God upon others. I don't attack people to try and win them over to "my private fantasy" -- It is not a religion for public distribution. If they like my fantasy fine -- and it hey don't like it fine. I hope you construct your own.

"stop it" -- "stop that" -- "your delusions continue to astound me" -- is verbal abuse -- and that was not my statement.
Fantasy
Participator
 
Posts: 185
Joined: Tue Feb 12, 2008 12:00 am

Re: Unbirth video

Postby racer_xtreme » Fri Oct 01, 2010 2:08 am

This video?

http://www.break.com/usercontent/2007/4 ... ved-281109

Correct, it is a Clearasil ad, and is fake. There is even a disclaimer that it is fake at the beginning of the ad. It was featured on "The World's Funniest Ads" a few years ago with the caveat that it was faked. It's a fake.

While we're at it, the news article "Hippo Eats Dwarf" is a fake.

http://www.snopes.com/horrors/freakish/ ... sdwarf.asp

Also, it is a fantasy but not a reality that any woman could even partially unbirth a human being. If you cannot tell the difference between fantasy and reality, that is a concern to everyone in the scene.
User avatar
racer_xtreme
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 147
Joined: Fri Oct 21, 2005 11:00 pm
Location: Vancouver, BC

Re: Unbirth video

Postby Jidane » Fri Oct 01, 2010 2:59 am

racer_xtreme wrote:There is even a disclaimer that it is fake at the beginning of the ad.


Sorry about throwing my two cents in here, but it's just a "no animals were harmed" message. Which basically only means the animal is doing fine and wasn't hurt in any way. A statement like that does say nothing about if being fake or not.
Jidane
Artist
 
Posts: 646
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2005 11:00 pm

Re: Unbirth video

Postby Leshana » Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:35 am

Seems unnecessary to me perhaps you should use private messages instead.
User avatar
Leshana
Tasty Developer
 
Posts: 555
Joined: Tue Apr 04, 2006 11:00 pm
Location: field_test01
Blog: View Blog (26)

Re: Unbirth video

Postby Sereno_Orenov » Fri Oct 01, 2010 1:02 pm

Leshana wrote:Seems unnecessary to me perhaps you should use private messages instead.
Quite true. Seems such a rough thing to argue about.

On a lighter note, this is a silly video. And I mean, absolutely ridiculous hehehe. It made me laugh! :D
User avatar
Sereno_Orenov
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 38
Joined: Mon Jul 17, 2006 11:00 pm
Location: I make my home where I can...
Blog: View Blog (33)

Re: Unbirth video

Postby Fantasy » Fri Oct 01, 2010 1:04 pm

I can see from posts around this Forum, that there might be other members that want to kill "the slightest hint of possibility" for any type UB, and certainly I do not object to their fantasy about that point. UB is a fantasy -- whether possible or impossible!

But I also agree that if they push too hard against the many other members that enjoy reality, that our forum has a problem with personal attacks. There a private message facility here which to me seems underused.

I do not feel threatened by the 'need' to have UB totally impossible. And I only voice this because I know for sure that there are other people here with similar opinions on our forum -- and they don't want to be attacked.

Remember, without the "Anthropic principle" which says that the probability of human existence in the Universe is so very tiny and small that even the probability ( p )of there existing 'only one Universe' is a very very tiny a probability p, and that p is a p that approaches 1/∞ . The inverse of this means the chance is almost a sure bet the huge number of 'other' entire Universes is at least a number approaching an ∞ of those 'Other Universes' out there somewhere -- in order for us to exist at all.

This makes up have our own "private Universe." All intelligent Cosmologists believe such possibility is HUGE (this includes semi-intelligent thinkers like the, very non-confrontational, Stephen William Hawking)

This huge huge possibility concept -- for lots of things -- is a concept that is a widely accepted 'principle' -- if true -- it merely proves that possibility is pretty extensive -- so why KILL POSSIBILITY?? I am certainly not trying to make you accept it, but some believe it.

Some here like myself enjoy it -- others don't. That is no problem for those that enjoy it. Strangely, it is a problem for those that don't.

I hope we can all quit attacking and just enjoy our private fantasies and quit trying to make them into Public Fantasies. By Public Fantasy -- I mean trying to force your Personal Fantasy on others rather than let them ignore it if the fantasize differently.

It is only when someone -- pushes -- fantasies that they want to export as Public Fantasy, that they create a Bloody Crusade to destroy millions of lives or another Jonestown disaster.

There are all degrees of exporting these Public Fantasies. Most are just 'minor' attempt to force others -- ranging from bothering others, verbal attacks, to disturbing the peace, to bodily attacks, to pedophile acts, to religious wars, and all the way to Genocide (merely forcing your personal fantasies onto others rather than presenting them in a take it -- or leave it way).

The keyword here is "Private Fantasy" -- even our own Constitution guarantees Private type Fantasies (with 'Freedom' of Religion). By its freedom of speech it also lets you present things in a take it or leave it way. It is only when other people are forced that the Constitution does not protect you. All of us that love History know what pushing Private Fantasies into Public Fantasies -- can cause when there are bad political or religious leaders in charge -- to force their private fantasies onto their subjects and others. Some will even ignore their own Constitutions.



I hate what Public Fantasies lead to -- also I hate spears and other bloody weapons -- even if some UB fans love gore. The 'General Rule' is that: 'All Private Fantasies' are 'only safe' if you -- 'do NOT' -- actually do -- what you fantasize -- or step on the rights of others.
Following the General Rule -- no matter what you fantasize -- or have Private Fantasies about -- you are allowed by our Constitution to have your own Personal Fantasies.
Last edited by Fantasy on Fri Oct 01, 2010 5:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fantasy
Participator
 
Posts: 185
Joined: Tue Feb 12, 2008 12:00 am

Re: Unbirth video

Postby racer_xtreme » Fri Oct 01, 2010 4:11 pm

Dude, did you just try to equate the arguments brought against you to the Christian Crusades, an attack on the US Constitution, and the Jonestown Massacre? Wow.

PS: Anthropic Principle doesn't mean that. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anthropic_principle
User avatar
racer_xtreme
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 147
Joined: Fri Oct 21, 2005 11:00 pm
Location: Vancouver, BC

Re: Unbirth video

Postby Fantasy » Fri Oct 01, 2010 5:21 pm

racer_xtreme wrote:Dude, did you just try to equate the arguments brought against you to the Christian Crusades, an attack on the US Constitution, and the Jonestown Massacre? Wow.

PS: Anthropic Principle doesn't mean that. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anthropic_principle
I get carried away with things, as you can tell, but I respect your opinions and will never hit you with verbal abuse. I think the only arguments brought against me -- at least in the last few days -- were that I was delusional, and that I had to stop mentioning my personal opinions whenever they differ from a small percent of the opinions of others here.

Your opinions are very valuable to both yourself, and the people that think like you do. My entire little point is a semi-moral one and that is -- when you differ in opinion -- agree to disagree on this forum, but verbal fights are bad for any forum. That is it.

Most of what I say is just more personal opinion and I recommend you ignore this explanation --if you disagree with all or any part of it.

Examples of my opinions are:. Like my belief that UB is individually a personal fantasy and is a multifaceted as a very large subject, with many many personal opinions that should ALL be tolerated and not forced on others -- as long as they are harmless and never carried out. Another opinion of mine is UB should tolerate fantasy about both impossible and remotely possible features and neither should be restricted or censored by telling others what they can fantasize. Another is that Personal UB Fantasies can only cause problems if they are actually done -- another opinion is fantasies can be of many types and UB is just one tiny example of personal fantasies that people have. In a broader sense these personal fantasies can be about a vast number of things including sexual fantasies in general, religious fantasies, racial fantasies, and political fantasies and all those can also be dangerous when actually practiced or made general by forcing them and proselytizing them upon others by abusive or totalitarian means, like the personal fantasies that are forced upon others in the most extreme examples you already mentioned. In other words, my belief is that fantasies are best kept personal as personal. By kept personal I mean it is fine to explain what your personal fantasies are and what you believe about them. But my belief is they should not be proselytized.

Those examples only serve the general notion that exporting a personal fantasy by abusive means can be a bad thing for most any type fantasy.

However, you or anyone else is welcome to disagree with anything and everything I believe. If you find you disagree with me, ignore me or make civil comments like you posted above. I appreciated those comments very much, as they were not verbally abusive.

The point I am trying to make is that I do thank you for being respectful -- and not ordering me to quit saying anything I believe, and for not attacking me as crazy, immoral, demented, delusional, or any other derogatory remarks bordering on "verbal abuse". However I honestly do respect your Personal Fantasies... even when mine happen to differ partially, or even totally. Tolerance of opinion is freedom of speech -- when not harmful or abusive to others..

Another of my weird beliefs best ignored if you disagree is that 'tolerance' is the entire key to any functional group of people as small as a marriage, or as large as a country. "Leben und leben lassen" (live and let live) -- is a very old and good German policy -- it was only forgotten during the short and infamous period when a certain German Painter had the power to export his personal fantasies. We all know what his proselytizing his personal fantasies dd. Very glad that nobody on our Forum -- is -- or ever will be -- as intolerant of others as that horrible character ! "Leben und leben lassen"
Fantasy
Participator
 
Posts: 185
Joined: Tue Feb 12, 2008 12:00 am


Return to Unbirth

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests