Zub's Unbirthing thread Update 02/26/2018

Vaginal vore, unbirth, etc. All goes here.
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Re: Zub's Unbirthing thread Update 01/31/2013

Postby Tetrahedron » Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:28 am

Best one yet, Sooooo good!!
Tetrahedron
Been posting for a bit

Postby Slider » Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:24 pm

Love the new stuff! May Zub's Unbirthing thread never end!
Slider
New to the forum

Postby Zub » Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:54 pm

four_fleets wrote:Well done~ Tempted to ask about some internal shots, possibly regression.

Thanks, I thought long and hard on this comic about a internal shot at end but it would have been just Didi sliding downward toward cervix. If I ever did one in scripts it would not be pleasing to most as it would be a pic of struggling,pleading..ect :D Might add one sometime though.
Jacquelope wrote:Wow, awesome... so what happens to those interns? They get absorbed or something?

I let the readers mind do what they will. By the dialogue they are goners but whatever your mind wants. Me ? Yes absorbed , turned into more jelly for preds body. I really like Jahan's take on it, they turn into cum or gizz.
lolcp123 wrote:Damn Zub, you never fail to deliver good shit. :D

Thanks , I like seeing others get some enjoyment out of same size UB
Tetrahedron wrote:Best one yet, Sooooo good!!

Much appreciated. Thanks for taking time to post a comment on this comic.
Slider wrote:Love the new stuff! May Zub's Unbirthing thread never end!

Thanks alot, it's gonna get slow as these are not cheap and have a ton o house projects to tackle. I have another that will be up later this month then gonna have to hit up some real life tasks. It would not be as fun if others did not enjoy it too.
Zub
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby joeburp22181 » Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:29 pm

Cool!
joeburp22181
Participator

Postby apec23 » Fri Feb 08, 2013 8:42 pm

Can you please pm me soon for commission information, id like to pay you to do some more of the sUBstitute teacher
apec23
New to the forum

Postby ZeusTheta » Tue Feb 12, 2013 5:36 pm

Oh man, amazing! The end to the old cougar comic and the intern/boss one was amazing! :)
ZeusTheta
Somewhat familiar

Re: Zub's Unbirthing thread Update 08/05/2012

Postby heedasa80 » Wed Feb 13, 2013 6:21 pm

Zub wrote:Hey all wanted to put a update shot of Paige and Arianna in my upcoming video. Sexy teacher/ student combo. Too bad student is about to go missing for good .

What's happening with this? or have I missed an update?
heedasa80
Been posting for a bit

Postby Zub » Sat Feb 16, 2013 7:25 am

apec23 wrote:Can you please pm me soon for commission information, id like to pay you to do some more of the sUBstitute teacher

Sent PM, as the artist is Boris Alien (animator) and I just scripted.

ZeusTheta wrote:Oh man, amazing! The end to the old cougar comic and the intern/boss one was amazing! :)

Glad you liked Zeus

heedasa80 wrote:
Zub wrote:Hey all wanted to put a update shot of Paige and Arianna in my upcoming video. Sexy teacher/ student combo. Too bad student is about to go missing for good .

What's happening with this? or have I missed an update?

It is available but due to the HORRIBLE talents of director (his fx skills) I refuse to talk or promote it anywhere . I say don't buy it, the insertion scene was lame as lame could be and the acting mishaps were filmed through. Had to demand refund. Partial anyway.
Zub
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Squirelly » Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:39 pm

Sorry to hear that. I was worried about that when I came across a promo pic.
Squirelly
Participator

Postby Zub » Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:45 pm

Squirelly wrote:Sorry to hear that. I was worried about that when I came across a promo pic.

Thanks, I was entirely unsatisfied. What really chaps me is that I had talked it up so much at other ub/insertion sites that when he released it on C4S it was his best seller for the longest time. I should have demanded full refund plus royalties . I know he made money on it (11fifty). The dialogue was the only good thing they followed but they would ''cut'' in middle of acting to talk the scene over and keep shooting? Venting :x venting......sorry
Zub
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby cyomer » Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:07 pm

Your work is amazing I hope to see more
cyomer
New to the forum

Postby brainstorm » Sat Mar 09, 2013 12:55 am

sadly only way do unbirthing is animation or comic wise at moment.
brainstorm
???

Postby Zub » Sat Mar 09, 2013 6:47 am

cyomer wrote:Your work is amazing I hope to see more

I only scripted stories/characters. The real talent is the artists and animators which can be seen credited at beginning of each work. Glad you like though.
Zub
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby deathtillupart » Sat Mar 09, 2013 8:23 am

hey zub i know u didnt like the rl unbirth u commisioned but i would like to see it
deathtillupart
New to the forum

Postby haphazard » Fri Mar 15, 2013 2:47 am

Zub ur comish got me into unbirth "UBPD"
Just wanna say awesome job thus far!

deathtillupart wrote:hey zub i know u didnt like the rl unbirth u commisioned but i would like to see it

I know it is greedy to ask but I must agree with deathtillupart any chance we can see/view.
haphazard
Been posting for a bit

Postby TheOutLookOne » Sat Mar 16, 2013 8:52 pm

Even further, any chance of an animation? Your work is excellent!
  It's only funny until something gets blown up.

TOLOImageImageTOLO

Then I am going to go eat some cheese doodles.

TheOutLookOne
Participator

Postby BenX21 » Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:53 pm

Elegant, for me the best thing on this site. But I do not like the increase in abdominal heroines. First Job "sub" was absolutely amazing. Is it possible to make at least one for the future work of the same?.
Sorry for the google translate. :(
BenX21
New to the forum

Postby Zub » Sun Mar 24, 2013 1:05 pm

haphazard wrote:Zub ur comish got me into unbirth "UBPD"
Just wanna say awesome job thus far!

deathtillupart wrote:hey zub i know u didnt like the rl unbirth u commisioned but i would like to see it

I know it is greedy to ask but I must agree with deathtillupart any chance we can see/view.

I will see about loading it here in video section for those who are interested. I see Brainstorm loaded his.

TheOutLookOne wrote:Even further, any chance of an animation? Your work is excellent!

Have a few who want a animation involving same character....have pmed them and animator so who knows . I know these get pricey.
BenX21 wrote:Elegant, for me the best thing on this site. But I do not like the increase in abdominal heroines. First Job "sub" was absolutely amazing. Is it possible to make at least one for the future work of the same?.
Sorry for the google translate. :(

Ah you are opposite 99% of other UB fans. I like the belly to grow to give it another boost of false realism . Glad you enjoy .
Zub
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby cruddneck » Sun Mar 24, 2013 5:03 pm

Even if you don't think its your best work, I'd like to see everything and anything else you have! :D
cruddneck
Been posting for a bit

Postby Zub » Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:16 pm

Just a WIP from a 5-6 page comic I have coming up. Will be in color.
It has a tad bit of humor in it...not really my style but this little short was stuck in my head for a while and wrote it out.
It is a guidance counselor who aids patients on the path to understanding their future.....then unbirths them.....yeah.
Attachments
page.jpg
Zub
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Unbirth