Zub's Unbirthing thread Update 02/26/2018

Vaginal vore, unbirth, etc. All goes here.
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Re: Zub's Unbirthing thread Update 06/24/2012

Postby blank » Sun Jun 24, 2012 12:34 pm

wonderful work you've commisioned as always, cant wait for more. the post is kinda worded in a wierd way, so the fist comic ms clause comic isnt out yet?
i belive you misunderstood the concept of bendering time.
blank
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Zub » Mon Jun 25, 2012 1:24 pm

blank wrote:wonderful work you've commisioned as always, cant wait for more. the post is kinda worded in a wierd way, so the fist comic ms clause comic isnt out yet?

Yeah...MB is dragging ass like noones business. A year is TOO long to be waiting for material....so in the meantime I have had this chapter done of Ms Clause at home.
Zub
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Baz » Sun Jul 01, 2012 8:53 pm

You should pester MB about it =/
"I might not agree with what you say, but I will defend your right to say it to the death." E. B. Hall
"I have two types of friend. You're either my kind of asshole, or my kind of nutter. It's up to you to decide which one you are!"
Baz
Yat

Postby Zub » Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:49 pm

Baz wrote:You should pester MB about it =/

Pester? My friend I email her constantly and get excuses....it's coming up on a YEAR exactly since she has been paid half. Very irritated . I'ts like stealing to me. I would LOVE to rant on this site about artists openly excepting more commishes then they can handle, taking the money and putting people on the back burner while they go about their lives. Am I saying to not be patient? NO, I'm saying don't except shit until you can give it attention that is reasonable . I don't care who I offend on here with this...taking peoples money in hordes and making them wait on your time is almost borrow stealing. The people asking for it should charge interest.......
Sorry Baz that has been on my chest for a minute, thanks for the setup so I could vent. My comic :Scouts is also on Hiatus now for over a month with NO dam reply from artist after gladly grabbing my money. :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:
Zub
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Baz » Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:40 am

Bummer =(. Try asking for yer money back?
"I might not agree with what you say, but I will defend your right to say it to the death." E. B. Hall
"I have two types of friend. You're either my kind of asshole, or my kind of nutter. It's up to you to decide which one you are!"
Baz
Yat

Postby haphazard » Tue Jul 31, 2012 2:35 am

bump
Zub i definitely enjoy your comics keep them rolling video amazing as well
haphazard
Been posting for a bit

Postby Zub » Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:54 pm

haphazard wrote:bump
Zub i definitely enjoy your comics keep them rolling video amazing as well

Ahh my friend if only a bump would get things rolling. My Ms Clause comic will be out soon, artist has a new form of coloring and let me tell you...it be hot.
As of current I have joined the ranks with Brainstorm who has just finished a first ever same size Unbirthing real life video with two hotties , is nice ! See his blog for details.

I have scripted and commissioned a hot teacher for a shrink then permanent insertion video to be shot in early August. It will be a teacher and her failing female student...and the student gets sent to detention....for good. I will attach picture of the actress playing sexy teacher. Shrinking and student insertion will be done with FX and the dialogue is smoking.

Wanted to add the actress who will be playing the failing college student, her name is Arianna. Our teacher can't have that in her class.
Also like Brainstorm I will offer the video to anyone whom would like to help with the making of this as I know not everyone is into GTS insertion. The victim will be about 4'' tall after shrinking and very visible. Believe me this is not cheap , so anyone wanting to help pm me and I will add you to the list of recipients. When this is done it will be pay only but not expensive.
Attachments
paige.png
Who would'nt wanna be sent to her hot box?
student.jpg
Failing student...uhoh
Zub
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Zub's Unbirthing thread Update 08/05/2012

Postby Zub » Sun Aug 05, 2012 8:00 am

The most talented Wildboy19 's new coloring styles proved worth the extra week wait. I'm very pleased.
Here is a installment of my sinister Ms. Clause , relaxing at home is a lonely chore when Santa is not around to scratch her itch. She found a way though. Enjoy!
Guess I should put a warning: If you are a pro elf faction that hates to see the sexy but unfortunate demise of them DO NOT LOOK!
Attachments
1st.jpg
2nd.jpg
3rd.jpg
4th.jpg
5th.jpg
6th.jpg
7th.jpg
8th.jpg
9th.jpg
10th.jpg
11th.jpg
Zub
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby vintious » Sun Aug 05, 2012 11:14 am

Why did the quality drop half-way in? Or rather, why is the quality so random, did you re-size them accidentally or on purpose? Also, that was really enjoyable. Despite it being smaller than it should be...

I'm really hoping you have the full-sized images somewhere, since it definitely isn't on his DA page.
Last edited by vintious on Sun Aug 05, 2012 11:32 am, edited 2 times in total.
Disagreeable
vintious
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby blank » Sun Aug 05, 2012 11:25 am

damn thats hot
blank
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Tetrahedron » Sun Aug 05, 2012 12:08 pm

Best work to date Zub, glad your into UB
Tetrahedron
Been posting for a bit

Postby Zub » Sun Aug 05, 2012 3:08 pm

vintious wrote:Why did the quality drop half-way in? Or rather, why is the quality so random, did you re-size them accidentally or on purpose? Also, that was really enjoyable. Despite it being smaller than it should be...

I'm really hoping you have the full-sized images somewhere, since it definitely isn't on his DA page.

I noticed this as well, after like page 4-5 the page size shrinks...will look into it . If you copy to pc (whichI don't mind) you can then enlarge them but gets fuzzy? I will look into this.
blank wrote:damn thats hot

Glad you like ^^;
Tetrahedron wrote:Best work to date Zub, glad your into UB
Me too, glad you enjoyed.
Zub
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby blank » Sun Aug 05, 2012 3:29 pm

Zub wrote:
vintious wrote:Why did the quality drop half-way in? Or rather, why is the quality so random, did you re-size them accidentally or on purpose? Also, that was really enjoyable. Despite it being smaller than it should be...

I noticed this as well, after like page 4-5 the page size shrinks...will look into it . If you copy to pc (whichI don't mind) you can then enlarge them but gets fuzzy? I will look into this.
blank wrote:damn thats hot

Glad you like ^^;
Tetrahedron wrote:Best work to date Zub, glad your into UB
Me too, glad you enjoyed.

i love all the stuff you bring here! thanks for everything you have and will bring.
blank
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Zub » Sun Aug 05, 2012 3:46 pm

Seems that the size quality was messed up after dialogue boxes were added. So here is comic without dialogue....you can view comic with dialogue earlier on this page. All these images are high quality....dam I love page 7.
Attachments
1st (2).jpg
2nd.jpg
3rd (2).jpg
4th (2).jpg
5th.jpg
6th (2).jpg
7th.jpg
8th (3).jpg
9th (2).jpg
10th (2).jpg
11th (3).jpg
Zub
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby vintious » Sun Aug 05, 2012 3:56 pm

Highly appreciated. I'll just have to deal without the large dialogue bubbles blocking the art. Nehehehehe. Decided to keep both versions though, so I can still go back and read the dialogue.
Disagreeable
vintious
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Archangel » Sun Aug 05, 2012 6:12 pm

Another amazing work. The last elf is priceless, Lick for your life scenario very nice.
Unbirth and/or Soft vore me.
Archangel
???

Postby Jacquelope » Sun Aug 05, 2012 10:57 pm

Zub wrote:The most talented Wildboy19 's new coloring styles proved worth the extra week wait. I'm very pleased.
Here is a installment of my sinister Ms. Clause , relaxing at home is a lonely chore when Santa is not around to scratch her itch. She found a way though. Enjoy!
Guess I should put a warning: If you are a pro elf faction that hates to see the sexy but unfortunate demise of them DO NOT LOOK!

Demise? What happens to them inside her womb? (I am *ahem* dying to know, lol)
Experiment: Will a grenade kill a giant naga by exploding in its belly?
Test #1: Inconclusive. Grenade exploded in naga''s mouth.
Test #2: Inconclusive. Grenade exploded in naga's throat.
Further tests delayed until another live specimen can be acquired.
Jacquelope
???

Postby Houyo » Sun Aug 05, 2012 11:40 pm

This is amazing. Lots of tiny people making a big belly is a niiiiiiice sub kink of vore. =w=

And of course she has to call Mr. Claus so he can hurry home and give those elves an explosive end.
Houyo
???

Postby Liz » Mon Aug 06, 2012 1:48 am

Amazing comic - great work on it :D
[img]http://i68.tinypic.com/2r3xx1e.jpg[/img]
Chibi Liz's view on Physics, well breaking/ignoring them >:3 .
Pixiv [url]http://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=3050556[/url]
Liz
---

Postby giggityman69 » Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:27 am

Holy crap that ruled! Well worth the wait Zub, damn. :D
giggityman69
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Unbirth